- Text Size +

Ashlynn was laying flat in the big splodge of ketchup, breathing gently with her head to the side. 

 

"Hmm… okay, Margot," Layla said uncertainly. “I’m trying to watch my weight, you know. But sure, you’ve convinced me,” Layla shrugged and reached across the plate, feeling her way, probing. Eventually she found her way over to the pile of fries. 

 

Harvey watched her giant hand descend down towards his position, Layla's polished fingernails and fingertips were pointing down towards the fries and preparing to pick some up. 

 

Layla was still looking in the direction of the giant woman called Margot as they spoke, even though she couldn’t see.

 

The giant fingers lowered down until the fingertips touched the greasy fries and with a scraping sound above him they grasped hold of a few fries and then ascended upwards again towards Margot's mouth. 

 

She opened her mouth and shovelled the fries inside and chewed on them.

 

"Hmm… they're lovely and crispy, just how I like them," Layla commented. 

 

"Oh really? Great I'm hungry," Margot reached out with her own polished fingernails and slender fingers and clutched at some fries. 

 

She hovered above the ketchup and dunked the fries into the dark red sauce.

 

A few of the fries brushed across Ashlynn's back, she squirmed but then froze again, trying not to move.

 

Harvey could see her bracing and wincing as she felt herself being touched.  

 

She was desperately trying to stay still but he imagined that it was very hard to stay still with all of that happening. Basically, she was becoming part of the snack dip that the giantesses were using.

 

Both giantesses were now freely reaching down and grabbing fries from the pile above him and then they were dunking it into the blob of ketchup, sliding the fries across Ashlynn’s body.

 

He could see her breathing intensifying as she was starting to panic, bubbles of her air were bursting in the ketchup. She was utterly terrified but she dared not move.

 

The sounds of the giantesses noisily chomping above reverberated through the air.

 

Harvey could see that Ashlynn was trying to keep still where she was in the blob of ketchup, but having the potato fries being brushed across her buttocks and her body, as the giantesses picked up one after the other and dunked them into the ketchup, was clearly becoming more and more distressing to her. 

 

She looked upwards towards him. Her dark eyes were just dark wells in the gooey ketchup mixture. 

 

Her mouth formed an ‘O’ shape as she called out for his help. 

 

Harvey made eye contact and risked leaning out from beneath the protective, but diminishing, pile of fries above him and looked upwards.

 

Both beautiful giantesses were hungrily reaching down towards the fries and picking them up. Most of the time they were carrying them over to Ashlynn's ketchup, dabbing and dunking them in the blob, sliding them across her body, and then lifting them up to their enormous mouths and shovelling the fries inside. 

 

It looked like it was happening in slow motion to him. Their hands and arms were like huge tower cranes lifting up materials towards the top of huge living skyscrapers. 

 

He was in awe as to the enormity of the size of these giant women, they were colossal. 

 

“Can I propose a toast?” Nicole De Richi’s loud and authoritative voice suddenly caused all of the giantess’ heads to turn in her direction at the head of the table. Layla’s head jerked in the general direction of the voice.

 

“Can I take the blindfold off?” She whispered.

 

“No, keep it on,” Margot whispered back to her.

 

Harvey recognised Nicole De Richi, as the woman who had purchased him from the Pawn Broker, amongst most of the other tinies; including Ashlynn. She was the cause of all of this. He glared at her.

 

“I would like to thank you all for joining me at this exclusive dinner party,” Nicole looked around the table with a wide smile. “This is a very special and unique occasion where we share a common passion. It is something that we won’t be talking about more widely than this closed room,” her gaze held a very careful hint of authority to it.

 

“You’ve all hopefully got the food and accompaniments that you ordered, once you’ve enjoyed your meal, then I’ve got some games planned for us all, and some other activities. Plus, you are always welcome to take the opportunity to use one of our guest rooms to… have some fun and have some personal or group playtime, in fact it is encouraged,” she smiled warmly.

Chapter End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription I am also open to writing commissions, check it out.