[Reviews - 1] Printer
Summary:

The Shrinking Rapture - A Cheaters Punishment


The Shrinking Rapture. An incident that is unexplained and has affected the human population. Shrinking at an instant but at a slow rate. A slow rate where humans have falsely accused these ‘missing’ individuals of being kidnapped or some related serious crime. Little did they know these victims shrunk at an instant rate, half the size of a grain of rice. The clothes they wore would shrink along with them, which further proved that these people were kidnapped. Anyone was a victim. Your survival would be quite slim to none. Even if you did get attention from a normal-sized human, how would you react? Or how would they react? You are a bug, a dust mite. You easily would be smitten just for being the size of a bug.

This story will focus on a relationship dynamic between a couple. A sin had been committed by Andrew, the boyfriend of Gwen. Cheating. The worst thing you could do when it came to dating and beyond. The relationship between these two has been put to the test. But that’s not all, a game has been set and was put into play as one of these individuals will be the next victim of The Shrinking Rapture.

- - -

This story will feature Limitless material - as in I will type and add anything and will finalize kink lists later.


Rated: X
Categories: Adventure, Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, Body Exploration, Butt, Couples, Entrapment, Feet, Humiliation, Instant Size Change, Odor, Slave, Violent Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: The Shrinking Rapture
Chapters: 2 Completed: No
Word count: 6731 Read: 3591
Published: December 21 2023 Updated: December 23 2023

1. The Shrinking Rapture by BiggieSmols [Reviews - 1] (2030 words)

2. A Different Perspective by BiggieSmols [Reviews - 0] (4701 words)