- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Author's Chapter Notes:
Hi everyone, I am continuing writing on my new account since I can't remember the login info for the last one. Check out my stories by Wimbledon. I don't write much as I am not a super amazing writer but I hope this is entertaining and satisfying. I will try to update regularly.

You know starting these is always annoying and I can never figure it out, but I suppose it doesn’t matter because no one will ever read it anyways. I hardly have anything to write on let alone the internet. Anyways this is the story about how I caught the shrinking virus and had to make arrangements to live on my sister Mary. I guess we can go back to Thanksgiving. It was normal holiday right after the pandemic, as normal as it can be anyways, some family and friends were still hesitant about going outside but we were okay. The problem was that if you caught the virus it could hit at any time. You could be walking down the street, driving a car, or in my case, preparing the table for family. The other worst case was that you could grow back, but you’d get tinier and tinier before that happens. Most people got squished, got lost, or got stolen until they grew back. Now I know you’re here to hear about Mary, my sister. She was by far the most attractive girl ever. I mean short, blonde, nice boobs, killer ass, total bombshell head to sexy toe. I mean shit if I wasn’t related I’d be all over her too, but little did I know I was gonna get my wish.

Anyways when family started coming by the evening started picking up, mom was making dinner while Mary was down the hall getting ready because she of course is the pretty girl type. Mom called me in to set the table, I was about done until I started feeling lightheaded. I went down the hall to my room to lie down. Little did I know this was the last time of the night I’d be doing that. I woke  up to the sound of Mary calling my name except it was insanely loud for being outside my door. I opened my eyes to Mary towering over me, it was quite a site to comprehend. She was dressed in a white sweater type long sleeve with a flowy ankle length skirt on and her fancy slides. They weren’t like adidas sport slides like they’re slides but they’re for nicer occasions.

Mary was looking right down at me or at least I thought she was. She walked away shortly after. I tried to call to her but quickly realized what was going on, I’m maybe half an inch tall, if that. Before Mary could turn the whole way I tried to quickly get off the bed. If physics was true at all it was definitely evident now because she was so large to me that she was basically moving in slow motion but relatively speaking, I was hardly crossing any distance to get to her anyways. I watched her gargantuan toned ass return down the hall.

By the time I got climbed down the bed Mary was out the door. Me in my panic immediately started running after her. Mary made her way to the kitchen I could only assume as I saw her turn down the hall with “He’s not in his room mom!” Following. I stood there on the floor in just shock and awe of my surroundings. Everything was so big it was almost nauseating but I told myself to snap out of it as I needed help so I don’t get squished before growing back. My worst nightmare was realized when I heard the door open and multiple voices yelling “hey happy holidays.”


I had very little time to react, what felt like hundreds of earthquakes all hitting at once knocked me to the floor. It was only a handful of family members but it might as been a school’s worth to me. Their voices were even louder, as I caught myself I ran toward the first open door I could see. Escaping the hallway wasn’t easy but after the noise and foot steps settled down I could relax. I turned around to see what room I was in and could make out I was in my sister’s. She wasn’t here but I decided to take a look around, try to adjust myself to this new perspective. I walked along the hardwood looking around at how massive everything was, her bed, vanity, the different assortments of shoes and clothes all over the place. As I was passing by a pair of Mary’s summer flip flops I decided to measure myself and found I was shorter than thickness of the sole. I could have a whole house on the shoe and still have several acres of “land” surrounding it; not to mention the massive straps that might as well have been skyscrapers. I climbed up by the heel section which took a few minutes but upon reaching the top I slipped and fell into what I can assume is the heel print Mary’s foot had left after so many uses. I walked up to the toe section to the same 5 imprints of her now massive digits and used the height to look around the room some more. I couldn’t do much and exploring was fun but it’d certainly be fatal if I was just running around on the floor so I figured maybe I should just stay here on Mary’s flip flop until I grow back, nothing more to do than nap and keep myself from getting crushed.

A few hours must have passed since I looked toward the windows and saw the sun had gone down; Mary must have stopped in at some point because her light was on and the door was closed. I couldn’t hear much through the door but it sounded like dinner time so I decided if they’re all sitting I can go try to get help so I began climbing down the flip flop which…did it seem bigger? I don’t think so I must have been imagining it with all the stress.

Making it into the dining room I saw everyone there, a few aunts, uncles, my cousin Hayley and Rachel, Hayley was sweet and might help me but she’s younger so I wasn’t sure. Rachel would certainly use me until I grew back, her last boyfriend shrank for a week and she kept him in her shoe the entire time. I think they broke up after or she crushed him but who knows.my heart almost stopped when I see a gargantuan sandal-ed foot fly past me, I recognized it. It was Mary’s. After my shock I waited for them to sit down and all the movement to stop; then I made a break for it. I ran straight under the table looking for my sister’s feet. I had to get her attention. When I got to Mary she had her feet crossed with one foot playfully moving around her slide on and off her foot, her white toenails only just barely peaking out when she took short pauses absentmindedly. I just looked up and admired?… Her form she was truly huge, a goddess in her own right and these toes?… Dwarfed me insanely, I’ve never felt so small.

Took me a minute to climb up the front of her sandal, it was thicker than her flip flop but I was just thankful she didn’t wear her platforms with the thick straps that all the girls started wearing during summer time. Mary slightly wiggled her toes a bit on my way up but only moved the foot she had crossed to the side; it was gentle enough to not knock me off but I could definitely feel the force behind it. Soon enough there it was, just a massive building size big toe in all its glory its size even more enforced by the 4 other smaller digits next to it. Could I even call them smaller since I was no taller than the length of the white nail on her second toe? I don’t know but being able to just stand in between her toes was boggling to me. The sheer size, the little movements she probably doesn’t even notice, the little specks of dirt just in the ridges of her skin, most of all the scent, Mary was a bombshell and kept herself very clean but boy she must have been busy today helping mom set up; her feet reeked of the whole day, probably couldn’t stop to do her lotion.

I snapped back to reality and started walking in more onto the sandal. The smell only got harsher as I walked between the toes. Eventually I got to the very inside of the toe gap, the smell was incomprehensibly strong. I put my hands on her skin, it was soft almost delicate like I’d hurt it with too much force but it felt powerful yet smooth. It was fascinating how something so nice is right here, on my sister’s foot, this whole time. I wonder what her sole looks like.

I snapped back to it again, was I looking at her differently?

All of a sudden the ground beneath me started to sway more powerful than before.

Chapter End Notes:

I am not the best writer but I will do my best to keep this updated.