- Text Size +

Robby had a slight moment of doubt when Miss Lacey's captivating eyes assessed him intensely from behind her desk. Nervously he glanced over at the other boys sitting next to him in the classroom. They were all drooling, just like him. They all wanted detention desperately, so they simply caused enough trouble to earn it.

Miss lacey's reputation was well-known throughout the school.

Throughout the years, she shrank down many naughty students according to the gravity of their misdeeds.

The bolder the deed, the smaller you ended up while forced to carry out some chore Miss Lacey concocted for you.

Not a really nice prospect. The critical difference, however – the one that drove all these boys to earn detention in the first place – was certain rumors that roamed throughout the school. A handful of students claimed separately from each other that they were 'forced' to explore certain intimate body parts of Miss Lacey while shrunken down during detention.

And that was precisely what Robby hoped to achieve now that he sat here after throwing an egg against the projector screen right when Miss Lacey was giving a lesson about the mating behavior of butterflies.

Some boys choose to back-talk Miss Lacey after being reprimanded or by throwing swear words at another classmate. But those were minor deeds. Robby wanted to do it right, so he chose something more extreme.

The only thing that worried him and made him doubt his actions were these other stories he also heard about specific individuals – students and teachers. It was told that some of them disappeared after encountering Miss Lacey or ended up maimed in some way.

So beautiful… Robby could only think of when Miss Lacey granted every boy in class – four in total – a long deep gander before standing up from her chair, screeching its legs over the floor.

"You," The teacher's index finger flashed out, pointing at a sleazy-looking fat kid sitting next to Robby. "why do you think you're all here?"

"To have a little taste of you, of course," The fat kid said with an arrogant glee on his pig-eyed face. It ignited a burst of muffled chuckles from the two other kids sitting behind him.

They were obviously friends of his.

Miss Lacey did not look shocked or dismayed after hearing such an impudent remark. The flame-haired beauty turned around, showing them her back while folding her hands behind her. The clatter of her boots echoed through the room as she strode up towards the window, where she looked out over the parking lot silently.

As Robby sat gawking at the splendidness of Miss Lacey's cream-white shoulders peaking out at the sides of waves of auburn hair draped over her back, a whiff of smoke infiltrated his nose. His head jerked to the side, and he gasped when he saw that the fat kid's hands were turned into blazing torches.

"The fire extinguisher! Get the fire extinguisher!" the fat kid yelled while flapping his hands, desperately attempting to lose the flames. One of his buddies came into action and dashed towards a fire extinguisher resting in some corner and sprayed the hands of his friend with a full burst. The fire alarm went off, and a wailing siren followed, which ended after only a few seconds. A man came barging into the room. It was the school's principal, and he looked paled-eyed from Kennedy's roasted hands to Miss Lacey.

"No need to evacuate, principal. It was just a false alarm." Miss Lacey said in a friendly but firm way. "Could you leave us now, please?"

The principal nodded meekly, looked one more time at Kennedy – who lay crying on the floor while staring in horror at his roasted hands – and left the smoke-filled room. Miss lacey casually opened a window for fresh air, allowing the swirling smoke to leave the room, and strode up to Kennedy.

Staring down at the terrified teen, Miss Lacey glared from Kennedy's wasted hands to Robby.

"Quite useless, are they, don't you think?"

Upon witnessing Miss Lacey setting Kennedy's hands ablaze so casually, Robby decided it would be prudent to concur with her. Hell, even the school's principal seemed intimidated by her, so why shouldn't he?

"I doubt he'll ever be able to wank himself," Robby heard himself saying.

It ignited a burst of laughter from Miss Lacey that sounded frightening and arousing.

"Get to the nurse's office and get yourself patched up. If a thing like that is even possible. Well, go on! Chop chop chop," Like a skittish rabbit, Kennedy scrambled to his feet and ran to the door, glad that he could leave the room and this evil woman.

"Not so fast, you two!" Miss Lacey's voice whipped when Kennedy's friends also wanted to leave the classroom. They both groaned with pain and stumbled backward on their butts when it seemed like they bounced against an invisible wall. Miss Lacey walked up to them, letting her boots clatter all dramatically. She placed her hands on her hips and looked down upon the two terrified boys.

"You haven't received your punishment yet." And with that, both boys' bodies started to dwindle rapidly until they matched the size of a barbie doll.

Miss Lacey's left boot slammed down right in front of them.

"Worship it!" she commanded. Both boys did not need further encouragement. The miniature figures quickly stood up and dashed for Miss Lacey's boot. Her face lit up with pleasure as she saw the two figurines kissing her boot passionately.

Robby observed it all from the sideline and could not believe his eyes. Miss Lacey shrunk two students to doll size! Robby's cock was raging painfully in his pants. He would give anything – an arm, a leg, his brains even – if he could be one of those boys right now.

Robby could only imagine how powerful and ridiculously sexy Miss Lacey had to look to these shrunken boys right now. This is what Robby wanted! This is the reason why he got into trouble in the first place. And he would be next!

Maybe Miss Lacey would shrink him even tinier while letting him wander over the smooth vastness of her hand or her leg.

It took some time before Robby realized that Miss Lacey's dazzlingly green eyes were staring directly at him, seemingly recognizing the eagerness in his gaze.

"You can go now," she said, addressing the two boys while keeping her eyes fixed on Robby. "Go! Shoo shoo," she waved with her hands as if scaring away some unwanted animal.

Both shrunken boys looked up at the towering Miss Lacey, hoping she would restore their size. When nothing happened and it looked like Miss Lacey was about to get impatient, they scurried off, crawling under the door toward the hallway.

Robby was all alone with Miss Lacey now. It was his turn now to get 'punished.'

Miss Lacey turned her head to look at the clock hanging on the wall and said: "I'm tired, Robby. I'm cutting you a slack. I think you should go now."

Robby looked up at his teacher, puzzled. "Just like that?"

Miss Lacey nodded. "Just like that. Consider it a charitable act from my side." She gave him a curt smile before taking place behind her desk.

Confused and slightly disappointed, Robby stood up and picked up his bag.

"And keep your eggs at home next time, got it?" Miss Lacey said sternly just when Robby walked off.

"Of course, miss. Of course." He bowed his head submissively before leaving the room.

Almost! I was almost there! Robby thought in frustration as he biked back home.

He'd heard the stories, but now he'd witnessed it with his own eyes. Miss Lacey could shrink people!

But why didn't she shrink me? Why did she let me get away after my act of mischief while shrinking down those other two boys?

However, that was not the only thing Miss Lacey had done this day. Robby had earnest doubts that he would ever lose that vivid image and smell of Kennedy's hands burning like a torch. The agony written on Kennedy's face would probably haunt Robby in his dreams for the rest of his days.

And even though Kennedy was a total jerk, Robby still hoped everything would be alright with him.

Messing with Miss Lacey was a serious business. That was a wise lesson Robby had learned today.

But still, Miss Lacey was just so unearthly beautiful. And now that Robby knew for sure that Miss Lacey could shrink him, he became even more determined to get into another detention.

Robby knew that pushing Miss Lacey's boundaries would be equivalent to playing with fire. A shiver crackled along his spine when Kennedy's scream of horror echoed in his head.

But Robby could not help it. He desperately wanted to be shrunken down by the all-powerful and comely Miss Lacey.

Chapter End Notes:

Early access to this, and other exclusive stories on my patreon.

https://www.patreon.com/glaazius

 

Thx for reading. Please let me hear your thoughts!