- Text Size +



Cameras begin rolling as a man and a woman walk down the hallway of a rather lucrative business towards a door labeled ‘editing’ , the dull sounds of phones ringing and people talking over one another could be hear in the background as the pair made their way through the office hall. 



“Hi everyone, Katie here from GroBros studio, and I just thought that maybe it was finally time to give you dear dedicated fans of all our works and projects a little peak at what really goes on here in a day” a spunky sounding blond said as the camera panned over to her. 



Her attire consisted manly of a pair of blue booty shorts and a crop top tank with the GroBros logo plastered over her lusciously round and firm breasts, giving her the appearance of a stereotypical bimbo that many pictured when thinking of the word. 



“Right now we’re making our way to the editorial room where the final little details are being pieced together by our team of dedicated editors who spend their entire work day polishing the rough edges of our movies” the cameraman said as he and Kate stood right in front of the door ready to open it at any second, “This folks, is where the magic happens” Kate said before turning the knob and swinging open the door. 



Inside were a total of four women who all sat behind a computer screen fully nude in their swivel chairs, “Hey girls how’s it going” Kate said walking in as the women turned to greet her. 


Once they were fully facing the camera though one could clearly see that each woman in the room had a shrunken man, each of varying sizes, either sitting between their legs or under their asses with their heads poking out in front of their pussies. 



GroBros was famous for not only being a completely clothing optional workspace, but providing the world with both erotic and non erotic size related content like films, tv shows, articles and stories for reading material, and even video games rumored to be in the works. 



“Hey Katie” one of the women chirped before the others followed suit while swaying back and forth in their seats, “So, do you girls want to introduce yourselves” the still unseen camera man said in a very high energy tone as he lightly shook the camera in hand. 



“Oh yeah uh, hi I’m Tina Wells I’m the senior editor here at GroBros studios” a skinny busty redhead sitting closest to Kate said giving a little wave to the camera as she toyed with the tiny man between her legs. 


“Hi my name’s Jessica Dorough, I’m the vice editor for GroBros studios” a toned brunette with shoulder length hair said as the little man between her legs squirmed and wiggled underneath her. 


“Hey, I’m Sherry Layard, and I’m a junior editor for GroBros” a younger woman with jet black hair introduced herself as the shrunken man between her thighs feverishly thrusted his arm in and out of her pussy. 



Hi, my name is Dani Lopez, I’m a junior editor here at GroBros studio” a latino lady with a larger than average rack said as she grinded against the tiny man underneath her. 



“Haha, alright well what are you all working on today” Kate asked as the camera swept over everyone who was either playing with their tiny man or thrusting against him in a passionate way. 



“Well we’re actually finishing up our most recent film with Cameron Star and Joey Muer” Tina said as she reached down and proceeded to pet her tiny man’s head, “It’s coming together pretty good, we just need to touch up the audio and enhance the dialogue a bit and we’re good to go” she said motioning to her computer screen which had video files opened up and edited to fit what they needed. 



“Hehe, that’s good that’s good, I thought I heard we were bringing Cameron in for more shoots” Kate said as she leaned over to check out the screen, giving the nearby tiny man a peak at her jiggling tits. “So she’s up to what, sixty feet now right” Kate asked trying to remember what the actress had recently been scaled up to, “Uh sixty five feet actually, I think haha” Tina said referencing Cameron Star’s newly acquired height. 




“Ah cool cool” Kate said enthralled by how big the already lofty actress had become, “And it looks like you’ve been having a little bit of help today huh, hehe” Kate said turning to look at the young man sitting with Tina. 



“Hmm yeah haha” Tina said as she reached down and began rubbing the tiny man’s hard dick, “Although I’d say this little guy has been more of a distraction than anything else haha” she said as the little guy began kissing and licking against her navel “He does his best though hehe”. 



“So are these guys with the new batch of interns” Kate said looking to the other shrunken men currently occupied with the beautiful women in the room, “Yep, they got here about a week ago and have actually been working harder than any of the other interns we’ve had this year” Tina said as her tiny intern sprayed a minuscule load of cum onto her thigh. 



“Ah for those who aren’t aware” Kate said turning to the camera to add a quick informative comment, “All interns who come to work here are started out by being shrunken down to about a foot tall” she said looking down at the little guy next to her “Of course it seems like this little guy is closer to eight inches hehe”. 



“Hah yeah, this one here has a bit of a stronger reaction to the process than everyone else did” Tina said patting the man’s back, “He’s been hard at work all day though so I think someone deserves a break finally, haha” she said scooping up the tiny man in her arms and holding him close to her ballon like breasts, pressing him up against her perky little nipples. 



“Oop, looks like the little guy is latching on hehehe” the cameraman said noticing how the man was beginning to suckle on her tit, “Haha yeah I guess the little guy is taking his lunch now” Tina said as the man hungrily sucked away on her taut pink nipple. 



“Mmmm fuckkk” Tina pleasurably moaned as she felt the little guy go to town on her boob, “I think he may have skipped lunch, hehe, he feels like he’s starved” she said lightly jostling her hungry helper. 




“Haha well, we don’t want to interrupt any further so we’ll leave you gals to it” Kate said wrapping up the brief interview with the editors allowing them to get back to work, “Now, hmm, why don’t we see if we can find one of our actors or actresses to talk to next” she said as she exited the editing room closing the door behind her.