- Text Size +
Frank was making his way through the teleportationport as fast as he could. If he didn't make it in time, he'd be screwed.
He was supposed to be at the gate three minutes ago, which means his opportunity to instantly travel to his next conference passed him by. He knew if he didn't make it, he'd be out of a job if not worse.

He rushed through security, hoping he'd be able to teleport through and explain himself on the other side. He had no time lose.
He saw one last person crossing through the doorway and rushes in.
A technician, currently adjusting the control panel on its side' was startled as she saw the office worker sprint right at the portal.

"Where do you think you're going?"

Frank didn't answer, he jumped as the passage began getting smaller and smaller. He then saw that familiar flash of light and felt dizzy, but glad he did manage to get to his destination on time.

"Fuckin' idiot."

Frank heard a thunderous voice overhead. Was it some kind of trip up with the announcements at the 'port?

"Ugh... stupid fuckin' suits think we shut these off to spite them. Serves these idiots right I guess."

He scrunged his eyes as he stared up, seeing the technician glaring down at him. The woman seemed distorted somehow, it must be nausea - he thought.

"Hey, you. You lost your mind or something?"

The voice was so loud, Frank reflexively covered his ears.

"It says "Portal closing, do not cross." right there in plain english. You stupid or somethin'?"

Something was off, Frank took his eyes off of the technician and looked around. He was mortified as he noticed the woman's workboots not next to his head, but what seemed to be a football field's worth of distance from where he was.

"Hey, I'm talking to you, moron."

His eyes followed the overbearing sound, right from her leg to her head. The technician was trully colossal. No, he must be really small!

"I should tell ya something. You broke the rules, the company's not liable. Only got yourself to thank for bein' ant-sized."

Her huge glove-clad hand descended upon him, pinching him between the worker's fingers as she brought him up to her face at a pace that almost made him vomit. On the way there, he read her nametag. "Audrey". He started yelling, but his squals were totally inaudible in the busy terminal.

"Listen up, you're holding up the show here. Technically, you gotta wait for staff to come pick you up, put you in a plastic container for a few hours, make you pay a fine, throw you out yada yada yada. You can do that."

Frank was dismayed that they weren't going to return him to his old size. He listened intently, hoping for an alternative. Maybe she could jury rig the machine to reverse the shrinking effect?

"Or you can interrupt my work again and be a pain in my ass. In that case, I'll just squish you flat now to save us both the bother."

With that, she applied a little pressure to her grip, totally knocking the wind out of Frank. He tried pushing away the crushing fingers, but at his size it was futile.

"Or is there another way you'd prefer dying in? I'm open to sugestions."

Frank began yelling obscenities at Audrey, none loud enough to be audible, though not from a lack of trying. Her face had an unamused expression.

"You got that? Can your tiny brain even understand what I'm saying to you?"

The technician began shaking the man in her fingers, a smirk plastered on her face.

"You're lucky I'm taking that as a yes. I had to clean the last idiot off my workboot. Well then, since you're so eager to listen to your betters, I'll be placing you on the ground for now. I wouldn't wander off if I was you, unless you want to get stomped."

With that, she haphazardly places Frank back down on the floor, causing him to lose balance instantly.

"Though, I guess if you had any sense, you wouldn't be in this situation in the first place, would ya?"

Audrey placed a finger on Frank's floorbound form and casually slid him up and down.

"Lemme know if you change your mind. You seem pretty daring. We could test how long a 1 inch tall person can survive in a microwave... or flushed down the toilet!"

The woman let go of the shrinkee.

"I don't want to hear a peep from you 'till staff gets here. The second you bother me again, you're through. Got it?"

Frank shut his mouth and nodded.

"Right, thank you so much. Now don't move a muscle, speck."

Audrey turned around, causing a small vortex of air to once again knock frank off balance again, as she assumed a squat position and started tinkering with some kind of control panel on the bottom of the portal's doorway. Presumably recalibrating it for the next destination.
Her pants slid down slightly, exposing the top of her now colossal buttocks.

Frank had no other choice but to stay near the technician's rear as the traffic would surely have killed him if he strayed too far.
He could hear the annoyed grunts of the woman as she tinkered some more with the control panel, her body subtly rhytmically shaking in annoyance. He was once again knocked on his behind as the literal tons of ass lightly tipped him over.

Frank was livid. He swore to himself that as soon as he gets back to normal he'll sue the whole port and this oversized bimbo who almost got him killed. Their technology put his life at risk, and the staff was not only unhelpful but even contributed to the likelyhood of death or injury!

As the tiny man was fuming to himself, another employee made their way to the portal. She was there to resolve the matter, carrying a small plastic box in her glove clad hands. This was all pretty much routine to her, she absentmindedly approached her colleague.

The shrunken man trembled at the sight of the woman confidently making his way to him. If the technician was such a bitch, then the one whose job it is to handle the size-challanged is probably a sadist.

As the steps neared, he reflexively stepped back. Not paying any attention, he tripped on the technician's pants and plumetted right into her plumber's crack.

He found himself lodged between two meaty round cheeks, their subtle movements drawing him involunteraly deeper within. Like quicksand, his resistance only sped up his descent into the warm chasm.

"Audrey, where's the passanger?"
The manager spoke up, her eyes scanning the floor for a misbehaving client.

"Hell if I know. Told him to wait here, stupid bug must've ran off somewhere. Saved you the work."
Audrey didn't stop tinkering with the control panel, which annoyed the other employee.

"Look at me when we're talking."

"Ugh, fine."

The technician got off her squat and stood up straight to talk with the manager.
A simple action for her was much more consequential for Frank. The motion temporarily dislodged him from his restrained state, however not in a way he'd like.
The cheeks momentarily spread apart, causing him to plummet even deeper in. Frank got one last look at the light from the outside before getting smushed by the buttocks once more.
The two jiggly masses clung together as Aubrey stood up. Frank had to move in order to avoid beign pulverised. The pressure lead him deeper again, now reaching the very bottom of the technician's crack.

He was greeted by the entrance to hell itself. Aubrey's asshole, which stood sever times larger than his entire body, pulsed and quivered as Frank's body was forced against it. He clung to the rim of the rubbery hole as best as he could, his screams for help went unnoticed as the two women conversed.

"Look, finding the idiot is your responsibility. Are you gonna let me work or what?"

"Aubrey, you know damn well I get a cut off every fine these tiny idiots gotta pay. Next time you better keep them on yourself untill I arrive."

"Yeah, sure. Like I could give a shit. I don't see anyone lining up to be a technician here. So stop giving me grief or I'll make sure you'll have to scrape the next one off my boot!"

"Geez, have it your way. At least pull up your pants, you're in the middle of a relayport for crying out loud."

"Yes, ma'am."
Audrey replied sarcastically. She pulled her cargo pants up with a hop, her ass finally getting covered.

"Aw, shit."
As the manager walked away, Audrey noticed one of her work boots was untied. With a sigh she bent over, her ass again popping out, as she tied the laces.

The situation got much more dire for Frank as the technician got in a downward dog position. Altough the pressure of her cheeks pressing onto him subsided, gravity was now against him.
Audrey's anus dilated and spread apart too wide for him to hold onto the sides. It's repetitive motions wore down his grip and so he began his decline into the bowels of hell.

Having tied her shoe laces, Audrey looked at her watch. The annoying shrinkee might've wasted some of her precious time, but at the very least the time for her break had finally come. With a kick she closed the panel door shut and grabbed her stuff as she went to get something to eat.

She wasn't aware she had just eaten someone, and with her ass at that.
The interior of her anus was an opressive, tight and rank place with almost no air to breathe. Frank wished he got to the relayport just a minute later. None of this would have happened.
Now he's paying for his impatience in the worker's colon, he thought to himself.
His entire body became sticky and covered with sludge as the exit chute slithered him about within. He felt himself delving deeper into the Technician's guts.
By now, he should've been giving a presentation about the first business quarter of the year, instead he's conducting an in-depth colonoscopy for a woman who'd gladly squash him like a bug.

Audrey sat her tired butt down in a restaurant. The prices are a rip-off, naturally, but the employee discount helps. Not like anyone would want to get on the bad side of someone who can ensure your next trip ends under someone's shoe.
She placed her order and put in her earphones, trying to take the edge off after an annoying altrecation. Hearing her stomach gurgle, she put a hand on her abdomen and turned the volume up to full as she awaited her salad.

Frank's ears were bombared by the inner workings of Audrey's guts as they drew him in. He could faintly hear her playlist, altough not well enough for it to even be identifyiable as music.
By now the walls felt a lot nore slick, offering almost no grip compared to the sphincter. He didn't know for sure, but he had his supsicions he was now so deep he was in her intestines. And his momentum was not slowing down.
Greedily sucked upwards, he knew his destination. He just hoped he would've choked to death before reaching it.

Audrey was going through her social media feed, the post she just made about how annoying relayport passangers were was gaining traction. Frank, though not identified, was already gaining notoriety as a male Karen.
Soon her salad was delivered, and she finally started to relax.

Frank was barely concious at this point. The pungent odor, the constant pressure and boiling heat wore him down to a pathetic state. The motions dragging him deeper into the digestive system had waned as the technician started eating lunch. Yet the momentum, coupled with Frank's lack of resistance meant he was still on his way into her stomach.

As Audrey ate the meal, she forgot about the ordeal. It wasn't really that uncommon for people to get teleported to the wrong place, rematerialize with the limbs attached incorrectly, disappear altogther, and yes, even shrink. She soon finished eating and went back to work, hoping to get the rest of the day over with without any more incidents.

Frank was snapped out of his trance by hitting what seemed to be a dead end. Initially confused, a spark of hope overtook him. He belived, perhaps deluded by his failing mind, that he must've ended up back at the exit. Reinvigorated, he began pushing, clawing and forcing the small passage open. Pushing his whole body's weight forward, he pressed into the valve untill, finally, it gave way and allowed him to pass through.
Needless to say, he instantly regretted his decision, as he dove headfirst into digestive enzymes. The salad, now chewed and turned into slop provided him with no solid ground to stand on. The massive fleshy sack that was her stomach writhed as it worked dilligently to process it's contents, further foiling any plans he might've had for standing up. Frank's life flashed before his eyes, his final thought was despair at becoming a part of some bitchy technician.

The intake of intestinal gases into the stomach caused by Frank's little escapade caused the chamber to be filled with undesired foul air. It was soon expelled in the form of a burp as Audrey went back to work, now operating a different portal.

In the meantime, Audrey's stomach worked hard on digesting the little meaty addition to hear diet. Frank's already battered body proved no match for the enzymes. By the time it headed the way it came, it already scarcely resembled the man. Soon Frank was sent on a familiar journey as his nutrients were already being extracted and absorbed into Audrey's veins.

Hours later, he had returned to the starting stage of his journey through the technician. Now in the form of skeletal remains pressing against her asshole.

Audrey was about to get off work, but as she was closing the portal, a woman in office attire attempted to run through.
With a sigh, she went over and picked up the now smaller office lady.

"You never learn, do you?"

Not even bothering to listen for a response, she picked up all her stuff along with the woman before heading off, office worker in her hand.

"How about we just avoid all the bureaucracy? It's much quicker this way, especially since you're sooo pressed for time right now."

She walked into the employee bathroom, picking a stall and locking it behind her. She threw the dazed woman into the toilet water below.

"Thank you for traveling with RelayPort."

She took her pants down, showing her ass in all it's glory as she mooned the woman currently doing her best to stay afloat.

"We hope you have a safe journey..."

She sat down on the toilet board, to the tiny woman the massive ass was like a moon eclipsing the flurescent light of the bathroom.
Seated on her porcelain throne, the woman began to unload her burden. Grunting, she released Frank's remains right on top of her, dealing with one impatient passanger using the other. Wiping herself thoroughly, she sat up and discarded the toilet paper upon the two shrinkees' grave.

"And are satisfied with your destination."

She snapped a photo of the toilet, making sure to post it online later. Eventually people would start treating the warnings seriously.
With that, she flushed them both down and headed outside. She sat down in the car, not knowing her rear was a tad more plush thanks to the first of today's annoyances, and drove home.
Chapter End Notes:
Thanks for reading, please leave a review with your thoughts!