- Text Size +
Story Notes:
(Commission) (Justice League Unlimited) - Diana has had enough of Zatanna putting her magic shows before missions and decides to confront the sorceress ... things do not go to plan for the Amazon. Clothing Transformation.

Title: Wonder Woman's Debut

Commissioned by: ZenryokuTFs

Categories: Justice League Unlimited

Characters: Zatanna, Diana (Wonder Woman)

Cameo(s): None

Tags: F/f, Femdom, Clothing TF, Verbal Humiliation, Clothes Ripping, Masturbation, Disposal, OOC, Alcohol, Golden Shower

Alternate Titles: A Humbling Outfit, Zatanna's New Outfit, Amazons Make Poor Leotards, Wonder Leotard

Started: 03/12/2023

Finished: 11/12/2023

Patreon: 11/12/2023

Public: 12/01/2023

 

Zatanna was sat in her dressing room at her dresser, nursing a vibrant red cranberry margarita. Her reflection stared dreamily back at her, a small pink tongue slipping out between her sanguine stained lips and collecting the grains of salt that had escaped the rim of her drink, the sudden flavour making her mouth water. She let out a petite hum as she eyed her reflection, her gaze naturally falling to the way her black spandex suit squeezed her breasts together. It was almost a shame to button up the white blouse draped over herself and hide such beauty from her audience. The thought of all those people staring at her breasts…so naughty…it made her wet.

 

"Maybe I'll save that for the Valentine's Day performance," Zatanna giggled.

 

The mental image of all those romantic couples coming for a show and all those men and a few women taking in her show…it made her pussy purr and drool.

 

She took another sip of her preshow cocktail.

 

A small drop escaped her lips as she moved the glass away, the red droplet sliding down her chin and dripping onto her bosom below – leaving an alluring faint pink trail from her lips to her boobs.

 

Zatanna snorted at the sight and quickly wiped her lips and chin clean with her fingertips before allowing herself more time in wiping the trail from her cleavage. It was so tempting to slip her hand inside the cup of her suit and give into temptation. It was driving her crazy.

 

BANG

 

"What the!?" Zatanna shouted.

 

She jerked in her chair at the sudden and very loud interruption. Her cranberry margarita sloshed in her glass as she abruptly turned to face the sound. Sanguine waves crashed over the remaining salty rocks lining the rim and splashed over her clothing, forming large, moist, dark spots over her black leotard and staining her white blouse a bloody shade.

 

Zatanna's surprise shifted into blatant annoyance and irritation as she recognised who was holding the now cracked door of her changing room.

 

Standing at an imposing 6" 2, a young, muscular woman held the damaged door open, the hinges moaning as they tried not to break beneath the strain. Her ebony locks were roughed up from the recent combat, no longer brushed to perfection. Her eyes, almost ethereal in the contrast of light from within the changing room and the darkness beyond the doorway, glinted with unsuppressed anger as they glared into Zatanna.

 

Diana stormed over the threshold, slamming the door behind her, her silver armbands glinting in the artificial light – and the movement causing her larger boobs to jiggle with the momentum of her barely controlled strength. The wooden door audibly and visibly cracked as it slammed back into place.

 

Zatanna tried to ignore the seductive dance of the Amazon's breasts.

 

"If you wanted a private show, you only had to ask," Zatanna said, turning back to look into the oversized mirror atop her changing room dresser.

 

"Where. Were. You?!" Diana said, every word punctuated with her anger at the more petite woman.

 

"I have a show," Zatanna answered simply, her inebriation long since eroded her filter and emboldened her – it was the best way for her to give her audience a proper demonstration and defuse the lingering claws of stage fright.

 

"A Show! The League was fighting a robot that could copy our powers! We needed all hands on deck!" Diana shouted, her life of training and combat leaving no room for such an excuse when it came to fighting alongside your team.

 

"Well, you obviously managed without me," Zatanna argued nonchalantly.

 

She lifted her glass to her lips and tipped the remains of her cocktail down her throat – though now she wore more than half of it. A mixture of irritation and arousal bubbled inside her as she felt the slick fabric clinging to her body.

 

Placing the empty glass down, Zatanna looked over her reflection; both sides of her blouse were stained a mixture of pale red and pink. It was a good thing she could use magic, or her blouse would have been entirely ruined by Wonder Blunder's rude intrusion.

 

The bubbling irritation began to spark with anger.

 

CRASH

 

Splinters soared through the air as Diana's closed fist crashed through the top layer of the dresser like a wrecking ball through butter on a hot day.

 

The sparking irritation erupted into an enraged flame.

 

"Barely! You seriously need to reconsider your commitments between the League and some stupid childish magic show!" Diana screamed into Zatanna's face – a thin red line opening on the sorceress's cheek from a wayward splinter travelling at mach speed.

 

"Childish!" Zatanna shrieked, abruptly standing from her seat with enough force that it was sent flying back.

 

Diana didn't so much as lean back, and the two raven haired beauties squared up to each other. Their faces were mere inches apart, etched with artistic rage.

 

"Yes. Childish." Diana said, deliberately enunciating each syllable as she continued to meet Zatanna's impetuous glare.

 

"I'll show you, childish!" Zatanna spat, twisting in place; her hand lashed out like a viper and seized the cane-sized wand resting against the side of what was left of the destroyed dresser.

 

Diana deliberately didn't react as her inebriated, bratty teammate raised the oversized wand to cast her spell. Confident in her ability to deflect whatever spell the little girl could cast. Her only action was to lift her arm so that the spell would hit the silver Bracelets of Submission, assuming it would either dispel the glowing projectile or reflect it back to the drunk magician.

 

The pale orb of light shattered on impact with the enchanted armour and engulfed Wonder Woman in a bright white light, blinding the Amazon and obscuring her from Zatanna's view.

 

As the light began to shrink, Zatanna relaxed her posture, her bleary eyes following the movement of the glow. In less than a minute, it had gone from near the height of the low ceiling to the magician's height to level with her waist until finally it was the height of her ankle and was fading out of existence, only leaving behind the crumbled prone form that had once been the Amazon warrior and heroine, Wonder Woman.

 

Zatana stared down at Diana with a gloating smirk.

 

"How's that for a childish show?" Zatanna asked mockingly, even using a minor enchantment to mimic the Amazon's voice as she stole Diana's choice of words.

 

 

Sprawled out on the floor, as though her assistant had haphazardly laid it out for her, there was a wrinkled, star studded, spandex, strapless leotard on the dressing room floor. The top of the outfit was a dark sapphire blue with a silver star above each breast, while the segment that would cover Zatanna's boobs was a rich gold before tapering into a scarlet red for the waist with a golden replica of Wonder Woman's symbol centred over the tummy section. It was as though Diana had assimilated the colour scheme of her uniform. There was even a golden belt with a dark red star in the centre before finishing with a dark sapphire blue stretch of fabric that reached down and around to cover the wearer's pussy and ass – which brandished some very familiar wrinkles.


Zatanna's lips stretched in amusement.


Frozen in what was either a cry of terror or a moan of orgasmic bliss was Diana's face, traced into existence by the wrinkles of the leotard.












 

"You always were a little showy," Zatanna laughed, mocking the former heroine's design, "I hope you won't make my butt look as big as yours did!" the sorceress continued to laugh as she stepped towards the pile of spandex.

 

CLICK

 

CLACK

 

CLICK

 

CLACK

 

Diana could do nothing. Paralysed and transformed by magic, she could only stare up as the giantess stepped further into her view. The giant heels Zatanna wore clicked deafeningly loud against the dressing room floor. Diana could physically feel the vibrations of the giant woman's steps.

 

The once petite woman was now larger than a Titan to the Amazon.

 

CLICK

 

CLACK

 

The giant black heels stopped on either side of the transformed heroine, making the shooed feet of the sorceress look even bigger to Diana. Zatanna squatted down, and as her imposing form came into view, Diana could feel her long-honed instincts screaming at her to prepare for an apocalyptic battle. If she still had muscles, they would be tensed.

 

The sky filled with the giant sorceress's face, mountainous chest, and the cavernous slit between colossal thighs, outlined perfectly by the leotard that was either too small or pulled tight to expose every intimate wrinkle of those giant lips.

 

The air around Diana warmed with Zatanna's bodily warmth, and the chemical smell of her perfume polluted the air. Had she still possessed lungs to breathe with, they would be burning from the acidic chemical odour fumigating the air. Diana hadn't even detected the perfume before, and now it was overpowering her!

 

A cold sensation of dread trickled through Diana's body as her new weakness rapidly became more and more apparent to her.

 

She wanted to scream at Zatanna to turn her back, but she had no mouth…wait no…that wasn't quite right. She could feel the shape of her mouth, but her lips wouldn't move, as though it was just for show.

 

'Zatanna! What have you done to me!?' Diana internally screamed, hoping the sorceress would at least be able to hear her thoughts and that she would be able to bluff her way into intimidating the sorceress to turn her back to normal.

 

Zatanna gave no indication whether she could or couldn't hear her, but her colossal hand began to move towards Diana. So slow it was almost taunting her. No, it was definitely taunting her. The giant fingers filled her vision, and the giantess pinched the fabric of her body between the titan-sized thumb and index finger and began to rub together, grinding the captured fabric.

 

If Diana still had teeth, she'd be gritting them as she tried to bury an agonised cry. She could literally feel a part of her body being stretched and pinched in a hot steel grip. The tiny indents of the giantess's fingerprints were like rough granite being dragged over her. She was being overpowered by the little magician's fingerprints!

 

"You know, I would have thought that the famous Wonder Woman would make a better quality of suit," Zatanna laughed, "you feel like a cheap knock-off!"

 

Diana couldn't process Zatanna's words. The pain grew more intense with each subtle shift of the sorceress's fingers, rapidly eroding the Amazon's own thoughts with constant waves of rough agony.

 

Then Zatanna began to lift her off the floor by the pinched piece of fabric.

 

It felt so wrong. Diana could feel the pull of gravity, how her body stretched under its own weight, losing its shape, folding towards the shifted centre while increasing the pain as that one part of her body took on the additional strain of her body weight.

 

'Zatanna! Stop this!' Diana mentally screamed as she rapidly lifted higher and higher.

 

The sorceress noticed something small and faint printed onto the golden spandex that would cover and support the wearer's breasts. Ignorant of her teammate’s pleas for mercy, she lifted the leotard higher and peered closer, squinting her eyes to make out the faint offgold words.

 

When she finally processed them…Zatanna couldn’t keep the sound of amusement from erupting between her lips.

 

“Arena? Fucking Arena?” Zatanna laughed.

 

Diana could feel every inch of her body vibrating and bouncing as the giant magician laughed. She’d probably be returning her dinner if she still had a stomach. As it was, it made it very difficult to think, as though someone was using a jackhammer on her prone body.

 

“You really are just a cheap knock-off,” Zatanna laughed, becoming more aware of just how flimsy, how cheap…how…weak the Amazon felt between her fingers. She’d probably rip her if she wasn’t gentle.

 

The thought summoned a throbbing warmth between Zatanna’s thighs. The former heroine was utterly at her mercy and so weak she was hardly even fit for purpose.

 

“You really are weak and pathetic,” Zatanna laughed, the corners of her lips stretching up as she could finally say something like that to the uptight bitch that had given her so many headaches.
“All those times you looked down on me, acted like you were better just because you had some muscle, and all it took was a wave of my wand, and now look at you, a cheap, flashy leotard,” Zatanna said, her tone becoming a mixture of angry accusations and euphoric laughter as she spoke to the dangling spandex.

 

Of course, the suit didn’t reply. The wrinkled shape of Diana’s face didn’t even shift, still frozen in its quizzical moans.

 

“Well, who’s better now? My childish tricks have defeated you. How pathetic is that?” Zatanna’s words made her sex swell against her own leotard. It felt so good to put the uptight Amazon in her place.

 

‘Who are you calling weak! That was a cheap trick! Turn me back, and I’ll show you just how pathetic I am!’ Diana mentally shrieked as her anger and warrior pride began to overturn the constant agony of Zatanna’s fingertips.

 

Zatanna stared at Diana’s wrinkled face as though she were expecting a humiliating admittance to her words.

 

The sorceress’s lips twisted into an arrogant smirk.

 

“Well, it isn’t so bad; not only do you now know how weak and inferior you are to me, but you’re going to get a front row…view of my upcoming performance, aren’t I generous?” Zatanna teased, letting her fingers part. Her light blue eyes followed the leotard as it dropped to the floor like a stone.

 

Zatanna shrugged off the open white blouse and kicked off her black heels, smirking as one of them landed on top of the former Amazon.

 

Diana’s mental screams of rage at the giant magician flatlined as she saw the building-sized clothing slip off the giantess’s shoulders. Dull pain thrummed through her, reminding her of times she would be hit by a boulder. It hurt, but it was easy to ignore. Though when it brought with the pungent smell of compressed body odour…every cell of Diana’s new body wriggled in disgust.

 

It was Zatanna’s shoe!

 

She had just dropped her shoe on her!

 

Diana had never wanted to punch the little magician more in her entire life. But…she could do nothing. She was frozen on the floor, forced to bear the weight of the giant shoe and endure the fresh odour emitting from the opening, all the while the source of the horrid smell above her picked up the giant cane of a wand again.

 

Now, what was she going to do?

 

The dark haired giantess made a sweeping motion with the wand. There was a flash of ethereal purple light, and the leotard she had been wearing vanished into the ether. Leaving the giant woman standing above Diana almost completely naked if not for the dark nylons covering her legs and feet.

 

And the giantess’s words suddenly made sense. A new sensation washed through Diana’s body. One she hadn’t felt in some time. Fear.

 

‘No…’

 

Zatanna bent over easily, found the opening of the leotard and lifted it. She positioned the article of clothing and stepped inside.

 

Smiling down at the helpless leotard, Zatanna began to pull it up her legs, relishing in her power over the Amazon. She had transformed her, ridiculed her, and now she was going to wear her.

 

Was Diana screaming? Was she begging? Was she crying? Zatanna didn’t know. She had perfectly silenced the heroine. She had chosen the woman’s new form and was now going to use her.

 

Her lips tingled in anticipation, and her nipples hardened in preparation to torment and enjoy the helpless Amazon. It was all so intoxicating. Zatanna was beginning to worry she’d cum before Diana was even in place.

 

Then she felt Diana’s fabric as it became tighter around her thighs. A small gasp was ripped from Zatanna’s throat as she felt Diana capture the flesh of her inner thigh, pinching it as though trying to pull a non-existent hair from its home. The sorceress took a moment to pull on the pinching spandex and let it snap back into place before resuming the process of pulling Diana up her body.

 

As the leotard raised higher, the sapphire blue panty of the garment sucked itself into the magician’s snatch, the wrinkles forming the Amazon’s face losing definition as the erotic indents of a camel toe merged with her face, the dark blue shade fading as intimate pink glowed through the stretched fabric. However, the lustful smirk on Zatanna’s face shifted into a discomforting pout as she felt the cheap spandex wedgie itself between her ass cheeks.

 

“You really are cheap,” Zatanna scoffed at the leotard before resuming to pull it up her body, her pussy tingling in euphoria as the material rapidly became taut against its lips, even starting to bunch around the tiny shape of her engorged clit.

 

Zatanna pulled the leotard up and over her chest, wincing slightly as the cheap spandex forced her breasts together, squeezing them with a tightness that would be at home in Raven’s sex dungeon. The knock-off brand that adorned the golden fabric concealing Zatanna’s breasts became distorted and completely unrecognisable as it was stretched by her giant D-Cup breasts. The latex almost moaned in protest as Zatanna finally pulled it up into place. The patriotic stars were pushed and stretched into wrinkled white lines with a point on top and rippled white blobs underneath.

 

The leotard had even managed to wedgie itself deeper into Zatanna’s crack, though, while unpleasantly snug, the ebony haired sorceress found herself enjoying the sensation and enduring the temptation to pull it a little tighter – even though she could feel how that would definitely cause the spandex to rip. The Amazon was such a shitty leotard that Zatanna didn’t know whether to laugh or actually feel sorry for the helpless, pathetic woman.

 

The outfit was so snug it even placed a strain on Zatanna’s breathing. Diana would definitely be at home in Raven’s little dungeon. The spandex squeezed her breasts so tightly that Zatanna’s hard nipples were not only clearly visible from a distance, but anyone close to her would be able to see the light indent of her nipple tip. Each breath caused Zatanna’s breasts to lift, almost swelling, and for the fabric to become tighter, squeezing and pinching her hard nipples like a tiny boa constrictor. It made her toes curl against her dressing room carpet.

 

Diana wanted to scrunch her eyes shut. It was horrible. It felt like her body was being stretched to impossible points. It was like she had been strapped down on the rack, except for every inch of her body. She could feel herself splitting at the seams. But that wasn’t all. The pain of being stretched was intermingled with a bloating feeling. The only way she could think to describe it was as though her womb was being filled to bursting by Zatanna’s boulder-sized tits.

 

Zatanna inhaled deeply, suppressed moans chirping in her throat as her nipples were pinched sharply and the spandex between her ass cheeks became tighter. She could feel every inch of her body being squeezed as though she were actually in the Amazon’s arms, being groped by her large mannish hands, her ass cheeks and breasts crushed by those rough, powerful fingers.

 

Riiiip

 

“Oh fuck!” Zatanna moaned as her nipples tore through the overstretched, cheap fabric of the leotard, the new holes instantly pinching the base of her pink towers and sending the aftershocks of orgasm through her body as her carnal liquids drenched Diana’s face and began to drip through the tight, flimsy fabric.

 

Diana’s wrinkled lips didn’t even quiver as her thoughts dissolved into an ongoing scream of agony as the sharp pain of Zatanna’s giant nipples physically ripping through her womb tore through her body. A salty, fishy flavour assaulted her mouth, but it was burned away by the fresh pain, though even the intensity of the pain could not muffle the…odd sensation of thick, gooey cum soaking through and out of Diana’s face before beginning to adhere itself to the inside of Zatanna’s building-sized hot thighs and begin to trickle down her mountainous legs.

 

Zatanna took a trembling step forward. Just the knowledge that she could feel her juices sliding down her leg, that she had cum through Diana’s face, probably even stained her with them, was raising her arousal to new heights. As she stepped forward, she felt the leotard grow taunt again, pinching her inner ass cheek and chafing her pussy.

 

It made her lower tummy flutter.

 

“Oh, Diana, if I knew you were so kinky, I’d have transformed you years ago, even though you make a trashy outfit…such a trashy outfit,” Zatanna moaned, lifting her hand to grope her breast and pinch her tingling nipple between her fingers as the spandex continued to pinch and squeeze it.

 

Diana’s head pounded with inescapable sobs as Zatanna’s fleshy lips ground against the inside of her head. The fishy smell of the giantess’s cum began to mix with the acrid vapours of Zatanna’s perfume, the horrendous cocktail worsening the transformed Amazon’s headache.

 

‘Please…Zatanna…stop this…turn me back…’ Diana begged, even her mental voice taking on the strain she felt. It was so hard to think. The pain, the tastes, the smells…the heat between the giantess’s expansive thighs, it was eroding Diana’s very mind with every second that passed.

 

Zatanna salivated. Her heart pounded with adrenaline. It was as though every sensation was being heightened. She pinched her nipple between her fingers, moaning. Her knees began to quiver until they buckled, causing her to fall to the carpeted floor. The power she had over Diana, the woman completely at her mercy, a toy to her pleasures. The inebriated sorceress was rapidly becoming drunk on the carnal pleasures pounding through her. She had even ripped the Amazon with her nipples!

 

Her toes curled tightly as her lips prickled with desire.

She couldn’t help herself, and she wasn’t going to try and resist. Her free hand moved between her thighs. Her breath hitched as she stroked the length of her slit through Diana’s face.

 

This was going to feel so fucking good.

 

Zatanna pushed her fingers into Diana’s face and slowly began to push it inside her moist, steamy snatch. When she felt the thin, flimsy, wrinkled spandex kiss her entrance…

 

Her hips bucked, and a new orgasm rushed forward like a tsunami of euphoria. Her juices squirted through Diana’s face, soaking her fingers and staining several inches of carpet. The Amazon failed to even slow the shot of cum.

 

“So pathetic…” Zatanna moaned, closing her eyes as she forced her fingers inside her, pushing Diana’s paralysed face even deeper and fully immersing the Amazon into her intimate darkness.

 

Diana’s senses were assaulted by the intense, rank stench of fish and sex. Her mind cringed as she felt the hot – almost boiling – spongy rocks of Zatanna’s pussy.

 

She was actually INSIDE of Zatanna!

 

It was so humid Diana could almost feel pussy flavoured materialising on her tongue. The giant fingers pounding her face began to move, grinding the back of her head into the soft inner wrinkles. It was like her face was both being flattened and forced to form around the soggy wrinkles.

 

It was pure Hell.

 

‘Zatanna! Stop this! This isn’t right! Turn me back!’ Diana mentally yelled,

 

The wet, spongy cave walls began to vibrate and flex, squeezing Diana’s face against Zatanna’s fingers. The giant manicured fingernails started to feel more like weird knives as the pressure rapidly built and the fishy aroma grew drastically stronger.

 

‘No…no…NO!’

 

A tsunami of the giantess sorcerer’s cum crashed down and around Diana. It was so thick and overly warm. It made her skin crawl. She could even feel her body drinking up the viscous fluids, soaking it into her very being.

 

A sharp, blinding pain burned through her mind as though her head had been split down the middle. A headache stronger even than the times Superman had landed a punch to her face burned through her entire being.

 

Zatanna fell back as a third orgasm rocked through her body. Every inch of her body was on fire with euphoria. She’d never felt so hot in her life, and she’d certainly never cum so hard so many times. The carpet between her thighs was now a bog of fibres and cum. It even took her a moment to process that she had had a little wardrobe malfunction; her tits had burst free of the spandex confines, and the tight fabric between her cheeks was now being pushed to one side by her ass cheek.

 

“Oops,” Zatanna giggled, she wiped her now sticky fingers off on her Wonder Leotard, leaving a pale gooey streak along her tummy and set about fixing her attire. She adjusted the ass of the leotard so it would again ride up her ass as deep as possible, then pulled harshly at the top of the suit to cover her breasts and lodge the spandex at the back deeper into her ass – going so far as to lift her hips off the floor to make sure it didn’t snag anywhere.

 

Riiiip

 

Zatanna froze.

 

“Oops,” her chest began to bounce with giggles as she felt the cool air of her dressing room caress the now naked underside of her right breast where she had ripped Wonder Bitch a new hole.

 

“My boobs are just too powerful for you!” Zatanna laughed, “You’re so weak and pathetic,” her giggles devolved into another moan. It was so hot putting Diana in her place.
“You’re not even suitable for my childish shows,” Zatanna said, again using a small enchantment to steal Wonder Woman’s dominant voice. She felt like a giddy child in a candy store, but then a low pressure began to creep into the inebriated magician’s awareness, soiling her mood.

 

‘Not…suitable…’ Diana struggled to string her thoughts together. She could almost feel her strength dissolving as the number of rips in her body began to rapidly add up.

 

Zatanna glanced up at the clock on her dressing room wall. Her time was almost up; she was due to go on stage soon, and her Wonder Leotard was definitely not suitable for her next performance. The question was whether to save the leotard for repair or just toss it.

 

The sorceress felt her pussy throb with hunger at the notion of tossing the transformed, soiled, arrogant Amazon in the trash like any other ruined garment. Zatanna’s toes curled.

 

The decision was made.

 

The irritating pressure in Zatanna’s lower tummy suddenly felt like a golden opportunity.

 

‘Hera…please…help me…’ Diana mentally moaned, her hope rapidly dying. The magician who had transformed couldn’t even hear her thoughts…would a god be able to?

 

A bitter taste seeped into Diana’s awareness, bringing with it an intense warmth that was almost comforting to the former Amazon. It was like suddenly being immersed in a hot bath.

 

Then the dam broke.

 

Gallons of hot, bitter tasting, foul smelling liquid gushed around and through Diana’s body. Her head rapidly became saturated to the point she was sweating the giantess’s piss as the golden liquid flowed through her and rapidly formed a lake-sized puddle between Zatanna’s giant thighs.

 

It was even worse than being inside the giantess’s fishy cunt.

 

“Mmm, how does that taste?” Zatanna laughed as she let herself go, fully emptying her bladder into the transformed Amazon. She could even feel the strip of spandex beneath her taint bulging with her hot piss, making her briefly consider how lucky Diana was that she hadn’t turned her into a diaper or some shit like that.

 

Unfortunately, it was time for the fun to end as Diana heard a light knock at her dressing room door and the familiar feminine voice of her assistant informing her she had five minutes before curtain.

 

It was time to take Diana off.

 

With a reluctant sigh, Zatanna pulled the leotard back down her body, the wet fabric clinging to her like a reluctant ex, refusing to leave her superior body. But soon, the former Amazon was being pulled down Zatanna’s nylon-clad legs and slid off her sweaty feet.

 

Diana was gifted one last treat from the giantess as her transformed body was briefly used to wipe the piss off of Zatanna’s giant feet and legs, the smell and vinegary flavour of her sweat mixing with the gallons of piss that still saturated Diana’s body.

 

She really was nothing but a piece of soiled clothing. A knock-off leotard not fit for purpose. Zatanna’s voice echoed throughout Diana’s mind, like that of an old goddess, driving home just how weak and pathetic the amazon truly was.

 

A dull pain filled Diana’s being. It felt like she was being forced to contortion her limbs into a tight ball as the giant goddess balled her up in those giant, flawless hands. Diana rapidly began to feel cold as the piss dripping from her body cooled, draining her body heat with it.

 

Zatanna walked over to the trashcan in her dressing room and lifted off the lid with her free hand before dumping the wadded-up, drenched spandex inside it. It landed with a wet slap against the polyester bin bag, squashing the used tissues and sticky packaging from Zatanna’s lunch.

 

Zatanna picked up her magical cane and, with a single wave of the item, cleaned the fluids from her body and redressed herself in her usual attire – she even removed the cum and piss stains from the carpet.

 

She glanced at the trashcan and headed towards her dressing room door, completely forgetting about the ruined leotard and changing her focus to the upcoming show.

 

Diana just stared up and out of the opening of the trashcan. Zatanna hadn’t even replaced the lid. She really was nothing but trash to the giant magician.

 

Cold inferiority crept into Diana’s mind, the foul smells long captured inside the can tormenting her and making the former Amazon actually miss the smells and tastes of Zatanna’s bodily fluids. Even her overpowering perfume was preferable.

 

‘Zatanna…goddess…please come back…I’m sorry…’ Diana mentally prayed. It was getting harder to think as the piercing, stinging pain from multiple tears in her body saturated in piss, sweat, and cum began to burn with fresh agony.

 

It was like she had displeased a vengeful goddess and was being punished.

 

Maybe that was what was happening.

 

‘Please…’ Diana prayed, her thoughts becoming weaker and further apart as she began to accept her existence as torn, soiled, cheap… knock-off…clothing.