- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A girl shrinks her boyfriend out of jealousy.

"Why the hell were you flirting with that cashier?" Laura asked. She was pacing up and down the kitchen, her boyfriend sitting by the table, waiting for the coffee to be ready.


"What?" the young man said. "No way, I just said thank you and goodbye, that's not flirting, that's just being polite!"


"And I caught you staring at that other girl's ass in the line!" said Laura. She stopped in front of him, sending a maddened frown along with the accusation.


"That's- that's just not true!" he tried to defend himself.


"But I SAW you!" she insisted. "There's no way you could deny that."


"I swear I didn't stare at any girl's ass," he said. "I only want you, baby."


She looked at him with a skeptical face. "Whatever," she said. "Here's your coffee."


He grabbed the cup and started drinking. "I don't feel like I can trust you with other girls," she said.


"Sweetie, I've always been loyal," he pleaded. "How can you not trust me?"


"I just can't," she said. "But I think I found a way to fix that."


"What do you mean?" he asked, feeling a hint of creepiness in her voice. At the same time, he started feeling dizzy.


She smiled. He thought he was hallucinating. He felt his clothes getting looser, and the girl next to him becoming... larger?


"Honey, what's going on?" he asked. He stood up to find himself standing shorter than her. He used to be five inches taller normally. "I'm feeling sick! We need to get to the ER!"


"You're fine," she said. "I just... put a little something in your coffee."


"You did what?" he yelled. It was unbelievable, but he was getting shorter by the second. He was now a good six inches shorter than her.


She giggled. "My, my... it's working really well!"


"You... you did this to me?" he asked as he helplessly watched the world around him getting larger.


"Yes," she said. "Isn't this nice? By the time the drug has finished working, you'll be just the perfect size."


"The perfect size for what?" he asked, panicking.


"Don't you see?" she asked as she gladly watched him getting smaller and smaller. "I needed to do this, or you would have cheated with some other girl. This way, I can keep an eye on you, and we can aaalways be together."


"You're crazy," he said as he tried to rush out of the room. His attempt was short-lived; he tripped on his pants, and before he could get up she grabbed him by the collar of his oversized shirt.

"Where do you think you're going? You're getting a bit too small to go out on your own," she said. "By the way, it's probably time to get rid of those clothes, before they end up burying you."


She easily removed him from his oversized clothes and lifted him up, now totally naked and just a bit above two feet tall, and still dwindling. "Why struggle? This is the best solution for the both of us."


He screamed. "You need to let me go! I didn't want this! You didn't even ask me!"


She giggled. "It seems like you're saying that, but your body is saying otherwise." She was hinting at his rock-hard erection. "You're enjoying it, and you will keep enjoying this."


"That's not..." but before he could finish saying that, he felt her tongue licking his inch-long dick.


He was so small now that she easily handled him with just her right hand. He wanted to protest, but as he felt his dick being sucked between her plump lips, it was too good for him to say anything that might stop that.


The girl kept going, pleasuring the little man as best as she could. As she did, he kept getting smaller in her hand.


She got all of his lower body inside her mouth and sucked on it. He came on her tongue, and she took him out by pinching his chest between her index and thumb. He was horrified at how small he had gotten. His voice had become squeaky and high-pitched. "L-Laura", he said. "This is crazy."


"You're so cute," she squealed at her four-inch boyfriend. "I can't wait to take care of you. I'll feed you, I'll clean you, I'll make you happy."


"I... I want to get back to normal," he said. "I don't want to be this small."


The brunette didn't hear, or couldn't hear what he was saying. "You can never leave me now."


"What's the point?" he cried. "What's the point of a boyfriend this small? Laura, you're not…"


She grabbed him, now just two inches tall, and tossed him between her breasts. She giggled as she felt him slide under her bra. "You should stop shrinking any moment now," she announced. "I didn't expect the drug to work so well."


She lifted her cup and looked at him sandwiched between her breast and the fabric. "Must be nice down there, huh? Now please be quiet, honey, as I do some studying," she said. "We'll have some fun later."


She used the tip of her finger to adjust her bra and her boyfriend's position. He was so tired and upset and learned that protesting wouldn't work, so he just stood in there, defeated.


But as the girl was studying, she figured something was wrong. She could feel him getting smaller and smaller against her skin. She lifted her bra and searched for him with her finger. When she found him, he was as small as an ant. She scooped him with her fingertip and looked at him crawling over her skin, shaking with fear.


"Fuck," she said. "I guess I was too eager with the dose." She stared at him for a little while. "Well, at least it looks like you stopped shrinking. Don't worry sweetheart, even at this size, I won't let anything ever happen to you." She brought her fingertip to her lips and gently kissed him. "Oops"; she said as she found her finger empty, realizing he had got stuck to her lip. She scraped him off and looked at him with loving eyes and for the first time, confidence. At the size he was now, there was no way he could ever escape. He couldn't go anywhere on his own. He couldn't find food. He couldn't defend himself from the outside world, not even from bugs. He needed her to stay alive. At last, he was truly hers.