- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Long time lurker. First time poster. I apologise for any mistakes. English is not my first language.

Today is a Monday. I hate Mondays! Typical, I know. Though, not really for resuming work, like everyone else. Don’t get my wrong, I hate work! But my tiny 23 year old lazy ass hates them for an entirely different reason: Katie.

Katie, or simply Kate, is one of my mom's many students that regularly come to our house to receive her tutoring services. You see, it's been a few months now since she’s been let go from the high school she'd been working for and, in order not to waste her experience in teaching, has been looking for other ways to utilize her skills. Following long consideration, she eventually came to the idea of seeking high school students who are lagging behind and giving them private lessons herself in order to help them prepare for their exams. Since opening a brand new private school was way above her economic class, she has decided to turn our own living room into a classroom. Bringing students into your own home doesn’t sound very intuitive. but it turned out not to be as much of the problem as initially thought. The house itself is relatively small and usually stays clean. After all, the only people living here are her and me, her tiny only child. There isn’t much room for a mess to be made here, considering my size.

Now, I know what you’re thinking: does the government know about this? The simple answer is: no, and they don’t need to! I mean, it wasn’t her choice to get fired from that public school, so can you really blame her here? Everyone’s gotta make a living somehow. Besides, most of her students come from mutual acquaintances, so legal trouble isn’t really a significant risk.

Now to get back to Katie, what does she have to do with any of this? Well, Katie is part of the family tree of my mom’s best friend. Her family is relatively well off and because of that friend’s good word, her parents have entrusted her to my mom’s care. She is by far mom’s highest paying customer. She is also bratty. Really bratty. And quite spoiled frankly. She would always arrive late or early, constantly giggle and crack jokes during the lesson and always find an excuse to interrupt and start gossiping about unrelated things in her teenage life, all to the detriment of her grades. Mom really wants to tell her to knock it off and focus, but deep down she knows that if she does the bratty girl would complain to her parents, and they in return would pull her out, being entitled rich people themselves. So she has no choice but to tolerate it every time. “Bills come first” she tells herself.

Now, if her being super annoying isn’t good enough of a reason to believe me when I say that I hate her, then let me talk to you about the incident, the day when I found myself staring at a terrible fate. You see, during one of Kate’s endless rants, she brought up the fact that she has her own personal servant at home. A tiny servant in fact, just like me. This servant’s job varies, but from what I could hear, their job is mostly giving her foot massages. Yeah, you heard me right! Foot massages! This poor tiny soul would give massages to this brat’s big, smelly, disgusting feet. Those same huge peds that would always hide behind the same white sneakers and gray-and-pink fuzzy socks. “Damn! That guy must be paid in millions!” I remember thinking to myself. “There’s no way anyone in their right mind would agree to this for anything less.”

That was when my mom, quite foolishly, suggested that I give her a foot massage as well. I will never forget the feeling of sheer shock that went through me when I heard those words echo all the way back into my room. Sure, I wasn’t new to giving occasional foot massages to my mom, but there’s a HUGE difference between helping your mom release stress after work and providing entertainment to some high school kid. There was no way in hell I was giving a foot massage to any of her students, let alone Kate! To this day, I have no idea what my mom was thinking there. My best explanation is that this was yet another one of her attempts to keep her appeased, so the money can keep pouring in.

Now, any other of her students would recoil from such suggestion, or politely decline. But not Kate! “Wuuuu, that would be really nice, actually!” I heard her say. “Alright then!” My mom’s voice followed. “Jaaake! Can you come here for a moment please?”

And they say it’s only bad when mom calls you by your full name. My mind was filled with dread at that point. “I’ll never complain about any of your chores again,” I found myself saying internally. Slowly but surely, I started raising up from my bed. I put my phone and ear buds down and started hesitantly walking towards the living room. God, that podcast I had been listening to didn’t seem that boring all of the sudden. As I finally came in view of the girls, I could see Kate's cute round face pointed directly at me, following my every movement with a girly grin painted on her lips as well as my mom next to her, with a visible smile and her eyes not really looking at me, though I could tell she was trying to hide her awkwardness. As I kept getting closer, Kate’s legs began playfully rocking back and forth, likely in anticipation of what I was about to do to them. I did not like this one bit!

Finally, I arrived at the table where they were sitting. “What is it...” I said, trying to mask my fright. “Honey, would you be kind enough to give Katie here a nice foot massage?” My mom started saying to me, “You know, like those you like giving me so much!” She followed with a very visible wink, clearly directed at Kate, to which she responded with a loud giggle. “W-well...I..uuh,” I found myself unable to form a sentence. My mom does not sound like that at all! Truth is, my mom wasn’t really talking to me there. She was talking to Kate. And she put on this performative, high pitched, overly positive voice to match Kate’s energy. It felt like Kate was possessing her! During this whole ordeal, I felt so terrified that I couldn't even bring myself to look up at any of them, rather opting to keep juggling my glance towards random objects around. Only once did I find the courage to look up at Kate, and 1 second of me staring at her predatory, or rather possessive eyes, looking down directly at me and accompanied with a smile and a hand resting on the chin, was enough to make me regret my decision and instantly pull my eyes back. I have no idea how this 16 year old possessed such power over me, but I suppose the size difference played a significant role. Oh yeah, did I mention that IM TINY?! I can barely reach her knees, and she’s sitting down! Doesn’t help that she’s naturally tall, as tall as my mom actually.

Finally, I took a look at my mom and through her happy mask, I could see how dissatisfied she really was. It was as if she suddenly realized how unhappy I was with her decision to call me here, and I’d liked to believe she regretted it. She pulled her lips back into her mouth, which to me seemed like she was trying to tell me to try and play along with her and go on with it, for her sake. I knew my mom. I knew how important this job was to her. And I certainly knew why she would change so drastically when Kate was around. In the end I caved. I looked up at Kate, who never really averted her gaze towards me, mustered the courage to put on a smile and said: “Sure.. no problem.” “Yay!” Her immediate reaction was, followed by her hands clapping in a playful manner.

Just when I was about to reach the fifth stage of acceptance, my mom blurted out something that would instantly sent me back to another round of grievance: “Hey Katie, would you like me to treat you with some of the chocolate cake I made yesterday?” “Yes please, I would love that!” She answered. And with that, she was off to the kitchen. My mom was actually bailing out on me! She just got up and left me alone with Kate! I guess she too needed a moment to reconcile with her terrible decision. In hindsight, maybe I should’ve pretended I couldn’t hear her calls and none of this would have happened. But alas, here I am, alone with Kate, looking down on me with the hungriest look a girl her age could muster.

“Soo...should we begin?” I said after an awkward minute of staring contest.

“Oh yes, please! I can’t wait! Thanks again for agreeing to this!” She said in her usual bubbly voice while sticking out a foot towards me.

“Umm...lemme take this out for you..” I grabbed the heel of her pearl white sneaker and started tugging. With some force, her heel was plunged out and after that it was just a simple sliding motion.

Almost immediately, something incomprehensibly foul invaded my senses. The smell! Oh god THE SMELL! Her feet smelled something akin to a french cheese warehouse. Disgusting! Didn’t rich people bathe in golden bathtubs or something? Why were this girl’s feet so vile? I couldn’t help but recoil a few steps back.

“Oh come on! They aren’t that bad! Maybe it’s your tiny little nose that’s a tad too sensitive!” She said between giggles.

“Oh they are bad alright...just like you...” I murmured.

“What was that?”

“..nothing”

“Cmon then! Take that sock off as well!” She said excitedly.

Oh fuckin’ hell.. Up until that point I was hoping she was gonna spare me from that, but no such luck. This is Kate after all.

“Put that sock in the shoe so it doesn’t get lost and get on with the other foot already!” She commanded in a playful tone.

Yeah, who exactly was the genius who taught generations of young boys that they shouldn’t punch girls in the face? Because this here is the result of such philosophy! Thank god my mom can’t read minds, or else she wouldn’t be too happy with me making such remarks. So having no real choice at this point, I put the dirty pink-and-white thick sock in the shoe, then proceed to take off her other shoe and sock and do the same. The smell of her bare feet is straight up no comment. At this point I was mentally preparing myself to tune all this out and be done with it already, but her next line was what would finally leave a scar on me:

“Alrighty, jakey! Now strip up and lay down! Stretch your arms behind you so your chest is slightly raised.” She commanded.

“…….what?” I said in utter bewilderment.

“Oopsie! Too fast eh? I said, strip up and…”

“No no. I heard that. I mean...what exactly did you ask me to do?”

“Oh, meant, like, take off your clothes and get on a specific pose I want and..”

“What are you talking about, Kate?” I said now in utter shock.

“Oh, maybe I should’ve explained more. You see, back home little Josh and I have..”

“Josh?”

“He’s my butler.”

“Oh.”

“Yeah yeah, more like personal servant. But anyway, josh and I have came up with a new massaging technique. Why? Well, problem was, his tiny hands were like, not that good on me. Like, you know right? Too slow and not covering much area at one time. So anyway, like, I figured that instead of him massaging me, I massage my foot on his body. I know right! Genius! And his rough skin is like a brush and, like, it’s awesome and…”

“OKAY OKAY! Kate, listen. I don’t know what you are talking about. Let’s just give you a regular massage, alright?” I said, desperately trying to take back control of the situation.

“Whaaat? You said you have no problem!” She said in an exaggerated accent.

“We didn’t really agree to...”

“Oh my gawwd! I can’t with that whining!”

Without warning, she leaned forward and extended her humongous hand towards me. I didn’t even have time to react. Before I knew it, I was stuck firmly in her tight grip, upper torso and legs dangling out. Then with two fingers, she started picking out my clothes, one by one. First came my pants, then my socks. After that she flipped me upside down and proceeded to violently take off my shirt. My fierce protests did little to prevent any of this. If anything, they made her more amused. Finally, she flipped me out one last time and, after a short giggle, took out my boxers. She casually flung all my clothes in a random direction. I now laid naked in her palm.

“Awww, don’t worry little jakey. I’ll take care of that!“ She cooed looking down at my exposed nether region.

With a now much looser grip, she laid me down to the floor.

“Alrighty! Now get to the pose and let me do all the work!” She giggled.

“KATE! Stop it! This isn’t funny! Give me back my clothes and…”

“Sheeesh, you never learn, do you?” She said, still giggling profusely.

Standing on the floor, I see her gargantuan foot approaching me. Within a fraction of a second, her big plump toes find themselves under my chin. After raising my head a little, they give me the slightest of pushes and I fall backwards to the floor. Moments later, I see her gargantuan sole hovering above me. My stress levels were now reaching a new high.

“Cmoon, get on the pose! You don’t want me to suffocate you under there, do you?” She mocked.

Just when I was about to freak out again, I hear a familiar voice in the distance:

“Katiee! I’m heere! Sorry to keep you waiting.”

I saw Kate up in the distance almost snapping her gaze towards the source of the sound. It was my mom! She had finally come back from the kitchen. I almost screamed bloody murder on her. I say almost. I had every intention to do so had it not been for something really heavy suddenly enveloping my entire body. It was so sudden that my entire body senses jolted. It was strangely soft yet prevented me from making any movement or sound at all. Almost as soon at that happened, I felt the floor violently shake underneath me, almost grinding my back. It took me some while and the object lifting off slightly for me to realize that Kate had slammed her bare foot on me and dragged me underneath the table as soon as she realized that my mom was coming back. It was at that point I knew I was totally doomed.

“So, how’s your time with Jake?” I heard my mom ask.

“Oh, we’re having a great time together! She said gleefully.

“Where is he now, by the way? I can’t see him.”

“Oh, he went under the desk to work there. Said something about not wanting to disturb us,” she giggled.

“Well, then I guess we shouldn’t disturb him either, hehe. So, did you take a look at the exercises I gave you last week?” My mom started redirecting the conversation.

“I hate you so much Kate!” I murmured.

And there I was, trapped under both the table and Kate’s stinky sole. I worked tirelessly to wiggle myself out of her, but it was all in vain. Her pin was just too strong for my tiny body. In my desperate struggle to breath, my lips came in contact with dirt, sweat and sock funk from her foot and some of it even found its way into my mouth without my consent. I gagged and tried to spit, but her foot prevented me from doing so since it was practically glued on me. And if all of that wasn’t enough, her vile scent would mercilessly bombard my senses. It was pure hell! It went on like this for about 10 seconds, but let me tell you, these were the longest 10 seconds in the universe.

Finally, her foot relented a bit. I found my face freed from her, her toes now resting on my chest. My body greatly appreciated the sudden breath of fresh air. But it wasn’t for long. Her toes suddenly clenched on my neck and I felt a sudden force pull me upwards. My hands instinctively grabbed on the toes, but again it was all in vain. She had casually grabbed me by the neck and slightly lifted me, her heel still on the ground. I desperately tried to break free when…

SLAM

She pressed her foot down, with me still pinched by the neck. I felt a sudden jolt of pain rush through my entire body; I wanted to scream, but the pressure in my neck prevented me so. I was a foot toy to Kate now, and there was nothing I could do about it. I even heard her giggle up in the distance. She was clearly enjoying this, that brat! Before I could conjure a curse at her in my mind, her foot raised again. Was she really gonna…

SLAM

She slammed me to the ground once again. Pain engulfed me once again. I couldn’t even regain my lost breath cause my neck is till pitched. He foot raised up again. Oh god please…

SLAM

“Oh my god what is she doing? Is she gonna batter me to death?”

SLAM

“C-can’t...b-breath…”

SLAM

SLAM

SLAM

At this point I was starting to lose consciousness. The constant slamming coupled with the lack of oxygen from the neck pitch was too much for my tiny body to bear. But somehow, through all of this, I still thought of something. Something that could save me from this torture. It was risky, but my last resort. Desperate for an end, I went for it. When she raised her foot once again, I push my arms downwards. I give myself a stool for my body, and when the foot came down, I used all my remaining strength to stop it. I felt immense pressure in both my arms, and the pain was incomprehensible. But alas I was successful. Her foot stayed in place.

I was hit with immediate relief when she let go of my neck and lifted her foot off. I could finally breath again. I used this opportunity to frantically take in as much oxygen as possible but didn’t move away my arms. I tried desperately to keep on this uncomfortable position. What she did next proved my last minute hunch was correct: She started rubbing her foot on me!

All this time, she wasn’t hurting me out of pure malice, though such concept wasn’t out of her league at all. No, she was actually trying to get me into her stupid pose!

I heard a loud giggle from up above.

“Come on Katie. Concentrate please.” I heard my mom say.

“Oh, sorry haha. It’s Jake down there. He’s really started going real hard now”

“Haha, told you he is the best masseuse in town!”

Goddammit mom! Way to rub salt in the wound!

Sitting there butt naked, I felt like those statues in the square: sitting in the most uncomfortable position for all eternity, while tourists passing by teased and took photos. But I was in fact a little scrub for Kate’s huge feet. And that is how the rest 45 minutes of Kate’s lesson went by for me. This was enough of a time for her to clean off any small escarpment from both her feet on my poor defenseless body and I could do nothing but sit there in silence and take it. Sometimes, she would stop the rubbing and start teasing me with her toes, caressing and lightly flicking various parts of my body with them. Cheeky bastard even went for my crotch one time, but I used my one hand to block her, while still balancing on the other. I wasn’t giving her that satisfaction even after the total defeat I went through. And of course, all of that came accompanied with her usual giggles. My mom chalked this up to Kate being Kate, and unfortunately for me never suspected anything.

Finally, the lesson came to an end. Kate pulled her feet away from me, and then picked her shoes to put back on. I could finally collapse to the ground and just let go for a bit. I could hear those two loudly chat from far above, but honestly at this point, I didn’t care. I just wanted to rest for a bit. Shortly after, Kate started heading towards the exit, and mom escorted her there. I used this brief moment of silence to contemplate on what to do. After a few thoughts I had decided. I quickly shot back up, and ran out of the table and into my room. By pure chance, I saw my clothes laying in a corner so I hastily grabbed those on the way. I quickly put them back on before mom came back.

..

I couldn’t talk to my mom about it. I just couldn’t. Was I scared? Confused? Tired? I dunno. Maybe a bit of all. Honestly, I was just traumatized by all of it.

“Katie said you did a great job back there,” my mom said.

“Yeah...I did.”

“Thank you Jake. It really helps my job. And she was so happy!”

“Oh she was happy huh?...that little bi..”

“JAKE!”

“..sorry”

“Jake! Can you please be nice to other people for once? You give me massages all the time. I don’t see you complaining then. What’s different now?”

“..nothing mom. It’s just I told you. I don’t really like Kate and..”

“Please make an effort. For my sake.”

“Ok mom…”

..

..

“Where are you going?”

“I’m gonna take a shower.”

..

..

..

..

..

“Sigh, overreacting like that over a massage. When is he gonna grow up?”



---------------------------------------------------------------------------



Today is a Monday. I hate Mondays! Typical, I know. It’s about time I resume work, like everyone else. I hate work, don’t get me wrong! Wish my tiny 23 year old lazy ass stayed in college, partying all day and night...

..

Woke up at 9:30, I’m in for a zoom call at 10:00. Kill me.

..

I lazily get up, shove myself into the bathroom, take a piss, brush my teeth etc etc.

..

“Mooom”

..

“Mom, where are you?”

..

“Jee, where has she gone to?”

..

I prepare the coffee machine, let it do its thing…

..

[coffee machine is working]

..

“Maaan I can’t be bothered right now…...maybe I should just go back to sleep…...who cares if they fire me…....right?”

..

Coffee is ready. I pour the newly made coffee into my cup. I sit down on the table with it.

SLURP

..

....no! I can’t let down mom again….. I need to go…..”

..

SLURP

My eyes lazily fall into a piece of paper on the table

“what’s this…...oh it’s moms curriculum…...daaamn! 5 entries…. mom’s monday sure isn’t any better!”

..

SLURP

“….first lesson is 10:30. I’ll be locked in my room by then…..working.…”

..

SLURP

*10:30-11:30 : Jacob

“...wish I were his size…..could’ve shown him some tricks with the ball…..”

..

SLURP

*12:00-1:00 : Amanda

“....amanda is really nice.….and smart…..why does she need my mom again?”

..

SLURP

*2:30-3:30 : Timothy

..

SLURP

*4:30-5:30: Oliver

..

..

..

..

..

* 6:30-7:30: Katie