- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Dina experiments with her powers at the expense of her brother.


+++



Dressed in ripped dungarees shorts that showed off her slender thighs and her hair in a messy bun, Dina smiled down upon her whining brother and willed his body to dwindle in size. "You're way too big for your own good, my dear brother of mine."

Throgg's face, filled with pain, transformed to a look of surprise when it appeared like his kid sister was growing.

Picking up Throgg's thoughts with her newly gained powers, Dina cleared up his confusion. "It is you who is shrinking, brother. Although I'm sure I could easily gain some height if I wished," she joked.

When Throgg's body had morphed to the size of a Barbie doll, Dina could not help than to rile him up. She rose her foot and dangled it for a few agonizing moments above his handheld body before slamming it down just inches away from him.

"Stop it!" Throgg squealed, watching as Dina dangled her foot above him once again before dropping it down on the other side. "I'm going to tell Mom!" Tears began streaming down his face, and despite herself, Dina allowed a small smile. This was her chance to finally get back at him for all the times he had hurt her without mercy.

"Lick it!" Dina commanded, pointing her finger. "Lick the dirty tip of my kicks!"

Despite his fear, Throgg felt a surge of prideful rebellion at his sister's order. Inexplicable powers or not, Dina crossed a line that triggered Throgg's macho-like self.

What does she think anyway? He thought. I'm the mighty Throgg, for heaven's sake! "I wrestled 8th graders when I was practically still in diapers! No baby sister of mine is going to humiliate me like this."

Dina grinned and crouched to get a better look at her minute brother. At the sight of her looming figure, Throgg recoiled and stumbled back a few steps, making the smile on Dina's face stretch even wider. On her haunches, Dina tucked a lock of brunette hair behind her ear and rested her chin on her hand. "You're afraid of me, aren't you?"

"Throgg snorted. "You wish, you whippersnapper!"

Dina gave him an enticing smile before letting out a loud "Boo!" that made Throgg jump up and shriek like a bitch before he fell onto his bottom.

Dina chuckled. "You really are pathetic, you know that, right?”

Standing tall with a triumphant glint in her eyes, Dina nibbled on her lower lip while gazing down at her shrunken brother, who was lying helplessly at her feet. The sight filled her with power; For once, she held the strings. And she enjoyed it—enjoyed it a lot.

"Scrounge up whatever manhood you still have left - if there was some present in the first place - and follow me to the living room. I have some chores waiting for you."

"Chores?" Throgg chuckled in disbelief as his eyes witnessed the immense body of his sister pivoting on her heels to saunter off, her steps creating seismic tremors that vibrated through his minuscule body. "If you believe I'm going to do a single chore for your lazy ass, you're even more stupid than you look. Hey! Are you even listening? Grow me back!" He ran after her.

Throgg's matchstick legs did their best to keep pace with the crane-sized legs of his kid sister.

Dina plopped down in a lazy chair in the living room, threaded her fingers together behind her head, and propped her feet on the table.

Haggard and puffing from exhaustion, Throgg keeled over and clasped his knees to catch his breath when he finally entered the living room – which felt like a miles-long trek.

Strength was one of his best qualities, along with modesty, as Throgg found himself the most sculpted figure next to Hercules. Stamina was his Achilles' heel, though. Throgg was a true gym rat but only aimed to become as jacked as possible. He awfully neglected the opportunity to do cardio workouts.

And in these cases, whereby Throgg was forced to run for extended periods of time longer than taking a sprint to catch the bus, he quickly hit his limits.

Dina watched it all with glee as her tiny brother came striding up to her while panting like a dog that had just brought back a ball its boss had thrown away for the fifteenth time.

"Did you know I can run four miles in just twenty-eight minutes?" Dina said as Throgg came ambling up to the lazy chair she was sitting on. His breath finally relaxed a bit.

"Kudos to you. Now grow me back, bitch." Throgg said.

"I bet you'll never be able to achieve something like that. But hey, at least you're strong, right? Hercules strong!" Dina mimicked Throgg's overly masculine voice, flexing her biceps. "Why don't you be a dear and lift this pen." Dina picked up a pen from the table and presented it to him.

"A pen?... You want me to lift a pen to showcase my physical prowess? I lift weights, you empty-headed skank!" Throgg roared. " I eat dumbbells for breakfast and the bench press is my bitch!”

"But let's be honest: you can't do it now, given your... current stature."

"Try me!" Throgg bellowed as loud as his tiny throat could. He gasped and toppled back onto his bottom when a dumbbell the size of a luxurious yacht materialized out of nowhere in thin air and clattered down right next to him. "W-What?... How the hell did you do that?"

Dina shrugged. "Like this." A tissue materialized in Throgg's hand. He looked at it, dumbfounded.

"The fuck am I supposed to do with this?"

Dina rolled her eyes. "How about cleaning up your face? There are smears of blood all over your face. You look disgusting."

"Ai, right." Totally forgetting that blood was still dripping out of his broken nose–that, surprisingly hurt less than expected–from the cup that was meant to hit his sister instead, Throgg hastily decent up his face and turned around to look at the gigantic dumbbell looming in front of him with awe. 1 KG was imprinted on the side. His sister really wanted to humiliate him.

"Go on, brother. Entertain us. Lift it just a tiny bit from the floor." Dina cocked her head, awaiting his attempt to showcase his muscular prowess. "I'll grow you back if you can. I swear on my life." She laid her palm against her chest to make her promise more binding.

Throgg gulped when gaping at the 1kg dumbbell usually used in a fat-burning pilates class by anorexia-suffering wenches with scrawny arms. He never gave these things a proper look while in the gym, as these weights were far beneath his dignity. Now, however, while at his pitiful size, this puny object looked quite intimidating to Throgg. He had tremendous doubts that he'd be able to make it move at all.

"Give up?" Dina prodded mischievously.

"On a cold day in hell!" Throgg replied.

"I can arrange that, by the way." Dina chuckled while twirling the pen between her fingers. "A cold day in hell, I mean. Ha! I truly believe I can arrange anything even!"

Throgg snorted. "Whatever…" Refusing to let his manliness be challenged by his sister's taunting, Throgg smashed his fists together and marched up to the enormous dumbbell, determined to raise it over his head and prove her wrong.

Curious, Dina stopped playing with the pen and leaned her elbows on her knees to have a good look at her brother's attempt.

Oh my Goodness! He actually believes he can do it! Dina thought with mirth. I have to film this!

Dina's phone flew out of her back pocket, soared towards the floor, where her tiny brother was standing with the 1KG dumbbell, and began recording as it kept floating in midair.

Throgg tried to ignore the scrutinizing gaze of his sister burning in his back and the billboard-sized phone hovering next to him and squatted down to take a good hold of the dumbbell on the underside.

Throgg ground his teeth together, and groaned hard as his bulging muscles strained to lift the unyielding dumbbell. Nothing happened.

He wanted to throw in the towel, but Dina's chuckle kept him going. He did not want to give her the satisfaction of seeing him failing to lift a goddamn 1KG dumbbell.

"Shall I lay the pen down for you instead?" Dina asked kindly.

"Shut your trap!" Throgg snapped over his shoulder to his monumental sister looming over him with a grand smile plastered on her face.

"Ugh, sorry, bro, I can't watch it anymore." Dina's hand reached out to pick up the dumbbell. She ignored to pitiful pleas of her brother not to fuckin touch that thing. To tease Throgg, Dina lifted it and made the thing balance on two fingers. "Ha! Check me out, bro! Don't I look strong?"

Throgg scoffed. "You look more like a snotty sprout vying for attention from his mother."

SLAM!

Throgg fell backward as Dina's sneaker slammed right next to him. His tiny hands shot up in a defensive pose as Dina's face shot up to him, scowling at him. "I think I've swallowed enough of your insults.” Her angered breath washed over him. “It's high time for you to get smaller."

And with that, Throgg felt that queer sensation he was feeling earlier and he saw his already gigantic sister becoming larger.

"There," Dina stood up to her full height when Throgg was roughly the size of a marble.

Throgg swallowed while gaping up at his towering sister. Where she first appeared like King Kong, she now utterly looked like… a Goddess – so incredibly powerful and all-knowing.

Chapter End Notes:

Early access to this, and other exclusive stories on my patreon.

https://www.patreon.com/glaazius

 

Thx for reading. Please let me hear your thoughts!