- Text Size +

“Okay ladies, smile” said Matthew as he held his camera as Paula and Gina were making poses. Matthew noticed that Janet wasn't joining in. After a few shots, Matthew stopped and said, “Hay new girl, can you strike me a pose”

“Erm...okay” said Janet as she rested onto her left leg while she put her hands onto her hips. “Good, good, now pretend that you are a tiger” said Matthew after he took a few shots. “What?” asked Janet as she was confused. “Just stick your hands out like claws with your mouth open as if you are about to roar” answered Matthew.

Janet did all that which gave Matthew grate shots. “Grate ladies, why don't you all take a break while I get a new film” said Matthew as he saw that he was out of film. With that the three ladies went off to their break while Matthew went off towards the storage room.

As he was heading there, he heard a familiar voice behind him. He looked back and saw a woman with long blond hair, dressed in a business suit and wears glasses. “Yo...you” said Matthew as he stopped and looked at her. “You? You...is that all you can say to me? At least you can say my name” said the woman as she walked right up close to Matthew and saw that they were almost the same height.

“Naomi...your name is Naomi Bolton” said Matthew as he took a step back. “Granted that its not my real name of course but its very hard to say my real name in human tong” said Naomi as she smiled at him as she walked real close. “I see that its working nicely”

“Is this what you ment? For every woman I shall lose three inches?” asked Matthew. “Pretty much, oh by the way” said Naomi as a piece of paper appered in left hand in a puff of pink smoke and hung in front of his face.

Matthew looked at the paper and saw that it was written in a language that he couldn't read but saw two names written in English. Matthew doesn't know the first name but remembers the second as it was Jennifer, the girl from last night.

“Its the contract you silly mortal” said Naomi as she flicked Matthew's forehead. “Why...why are you showing me this?” asked Matthew as Naomi made the contract disappeared in the same colour of smoke. “Just showing you that you are due to lose another in a few minutes, well I took enough of your time, see you later” said Naomi as she walked past him.

Matthew looked at where Naomi was and saw that she vanished, no sign of her anywhere. “Due to lose another...oh god no” said Matthew as he knew what was to come. He began to run towards the storage room and began to search for a new set of film.

He saw some on the top shelf and began to reach for it when he felt something. He didn't know why but he felt as if he was in an earthquake. He fell onto ground and covered his face as if he really was in an earthquake. When the feeling went away, Matthew moved his hands away and saw that everything was still the same.

He stood up and saw that everything was different, everything was higher up then he remembered just a moment ago. “No...no....no!” shouted Matthew as he knew what just happened. He looked up and saw that the top shelf was out of his reach.

Before Matthew could find something to climb on to reach the top shelf, there was a knock on the door. “Erm, is everything alright in there?” asked a voice behind the door. Matthew froze as he didn't want whomever it was on the other side to see him smaller. “I'm...I'm fine” Matthew spoke out. “Oh that's alright, me and the others are ready for the next shoots” spoke the voice again which Matthew can now tell was Janet.

“Okay...I be there in a minute” spoke Matthew as just waited. He heard the sound of footsteps walking away. “What am I going to do” said Matthew to himself as he shook his head as he found a box tall enough for him to climb on to reach the top self.