- Text Size +
Once Matthew jumped back down onto the floor, he took a deep breath as he looked down and saw that he clothes was baggy. Thinking about how tall he was that morning which was 5'8 and remembering that he will lose three inches. He worked out that he was at least 5'5.

Thinking about it, Matthew really didn't want to see the women in his smaller state. He slowly opened the door and saw that there was no one around. Taking a deep breath, Matthew speed walk his way down the corridor, with each turn, he checks to see if there was anyone walking about and saw that he was in the clear.

He saw the entrance and made his way towards it as fast as he can. Just when he thinks he made a home run, he felt someone tapping on his right shoulder. He slowly looked back to see who as he saw that it was,

"Pardon me" spoke a woman's voice that Matthew never heard before. The woman that was in front of him was a complete stranger. "Erm...yes" said Matthew as he was a bit startled. "I'm sorry if I scared you but could you tell me where Rinslet's Office" said the woman as she looked at Matthew from head to toe.

"Oh...right, right...you need to take the lift to 4th floor and..." said Matthew as he spotted some one in the background. "4Th floor and then?" asked the woman just noticed that he was looking behind her. Matthew looked at the person and saw that it was Naomi. Beginning to panic, Matthew saw that she was heading towards him.

"I'm sorry but can ask someone else" said Matthew as he was still looking at Naomi. "What?" was all the woman said as she saw Matthew dashed out of the building. She saw Naomi walking pass her. "What a strange dressed man" said the woman as she shook her head and asked someone else into finding Rinslet's Office.

Matthew was running like made, holding his trousers up to keep them from falling all the way to his car. He took his keys out, looked back and saw that Naomi was slowly walking towards. This scared him as he unlocked his car, got in and drove away. People looked at him wondering what was going on. Matthew looked out the window and saw that Naomi was just standing in the car park looking at him with a smile.

He looked at the road when he heard a woman say next to him, "Oh please, do you really think you can runway from a goddess?" Matthew looked at him and screamed a little when he saw that it was Naomi. "How did you get here" screamed Matthew as he looked back at the road. "Oh please little man, do I need to remind you that I'm a goddess? I can do anything that humans cannot" laughed Naomi as she rubbed Matthew's head.

"What you want? You going to show me that contract again showing another woman signed it huh!" snapped Matthew still looking at the road. Just then he felt Naomi slapped the back of head and said, "Don't and I mean don't you ever talk to me like that again. I can make each size loss faster if you that" "Sorry, sorry" said Matthew.

"Then what are you doing here?" asked Matthew softly. Matthew noticed that she didn't answer, he looked at where she was meant to be and saw nothing but an empty seat. Matthew pulled over when it was safe to do so, kept his hands on the wheel and just sat there not knowing what to do. His mobile ran and he just let it ring. Thinking long and hard, Matthew started the car and drove back onto the road and headed towards his friends house, Cheryl.