- Text Size +

Seeing the mark on the wall, Matthew tries to keep his mind away from it and feels that he should keep busy from the fact that he is three inches shorter. He got changed, made his way out of the mansion before anyone saw him with the fear that they would notice that he's smaller.

Matthew made his way inside his car and drove off towards the place where he would be working. Matthew makes a living as a photographer, he's very good at it that people would pay him huge sum of money. He mainly get hired for fashion magazines. In fact the place he was heading towards to was a building that belongs to a fashion magazine called 'Goddess'

Matthew was able to get there in under an hour. He entered the building with his camera in hand and went to his boss' office whom was a woman that goes by the name of Melody Jones. She is one of three owners of 'Goddess', Matthew have never seen the other two.

Melody was busy as her desk looking through paper work that involves with the new issue of the magazine. Matthew knocked on the open door of the office, this caused Melody to look up from her work and saw him. “Why hello Snappy” she said as Matthew walked in and sat down one one of the many chairs in the office.

Snappy is a nickname that Melody seem to have given Matthew, he doesn't really understood as to why she calls him that but after a while he gotten use to it. “What do you need me to do today?” asked Matthew as he placed his camera on the desk.

Melody picked up his camera and answered, “Not a lot today, just need you take some of your best work at some of the new brand of swim wear” Matthew looked at her as if he knew that there was something else. “Oh very well, there's a new girl coming in for the shots of the swim wear” she said as if she knew what he was thinking.

“Now was that really hard to say?” laughed Matthew as he knew why she didn't tell him. “Knowing you, you will most likely hurt that girl like you did with Jennifer last night” said Melody as she handed him his camera. Just then, he didn't know why, his mind flew back to the night before. “Are you okay?” asked Melody as she noticed that Matthew was just spacing out.

Matthew shook his head and said, “yes, yes...I'm fine” answered Matthew as he smiled at as he left her office. With that Matthew headed off towards the photo shoot. As he entered the room, he saw three tall young women wearing the new brand of swim wear sitting down by a table with cups of tea. Matthew know two of the women but he doesn't know the third, must be the new girl he thought as he walked towards them.

He walked towards them as he got close, he saw that the three of them stood up and noticed to his horror was that he was shorter by an inch. “Hello boss” said the red hair model that goes by the name of Paula. “Hello Paula, hi Gina” said Matthew as he looked at Paula and then looked at an Asian model that goes by the name of Gina. Gina waved back.

“Erm, hello...my name is Janet...nice to meet you” said the third model with long blond hair as she took a bow. “Hi Janet, nice to meet you too” said Matthew as he shook her hand. “So what is the plan today?” asked Paula as she put her hands on her hips.

Matthew noticed that she and Gina were looking at him differently as if there was something wrong. “Is something the matter?” asked Matthew. “Well” said Paula as she walked up real close to him, “Never noticed that I was this tall wearing these heels”

"Oh...are they brand new?” asked Matthew as he already knew the answer. “No” answered Paula bluntly. Matthew felt a little red as he tries to change the subject, “Okay ladies...lets begin”