- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

hello everyone! i am once again trying to write a story, i hope this one will last longer than my previous ones, in the first chapter we will follow Lucas as he thinks about his past and relaxes at a local tavern,

In one of the many human cities there was a tavern, and in said tavern there was a lonely mage sitting in front of a table. His order consisted of one huge mug of beer and some stew to satisfy his hunger. He looked rather young, he was only 20 years old and had fluffy hair that would spiral in all possible directions and ways. Most people would call his hair a mess but they were rather well taken care off, more so than most people had done with their hair. He was wearing a long black robe on himself as well as a linen shirt and a pair of pants. He also had long boots on his feet. His clothing were of an average price and quality. He was not rich or poor, he was like most adventurers in the city. He was not looking anywhere else than his meal. And his name was Lucas. Lucas was drinking his beer in huge gulps, the alcohol flowing down his throat and into his stomach. He would also eat the stew with a wooden spoon every so often.

The tavern itself was full of different kind of people, tho they all had one thing in common, they were all adventurers of some kind, this tavern served as both a tavern and a guild where they would get quests from. Lucas has taken such a quest today, he would need to collect a certain rare plant that only grew in the place where the giant tribes lived at. It would be a dangerous quest but Lucas didn’t seem to mind it all that much tho. He was thinking about his past right now, about what led his life to look like this, what pushed him to weaponize his magic abilities. It all happened 5 years ago.

“Lucas! Go collect some mushrooms for dinner.” A woman that Lucas called his mother spoke out

“Alright mom, alright. I will go, geez” A younger Lucas answered his mother

getting up from his bed, he got dressed up and left the house. He found himself in his home village, that was where Lucas was raised and where he was born at. Life there was simple, it was a small village forgotten by the kingdom itself. People there was mostly farmers and simple wood workers. There were a few guards but they were mostly drunk and would loose a fight to a kid in Lucas age. Lucas set out to the close by forest that surrounded the village from all sides. He knew how to spot the good mushroom and how to spot the poisonous ones. His work would take a few hours as he was filling a basket with mushrooms of all kinds and tastes. As Lucas was coming back to the village he would hear something, a distant thud.

THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD

the distant sounds were rhythmical, and getting louder and closer. Lucas could feel the ground start to shake below his feet with each of those distant thuds. He hid behind a tree having a clear vision of his village too scared to go back inside. And soon after he would see what was causing all of this noise and earth quakes. A giant cat-girl. Lucas was frozen in fear, he has only heard about giant races in stories and never have seen one for himself. What he knew tho was that the bigger races rarely ever saw the ones below them as people, to this cat-girl this whole village was full of food and toys and nothing more.

Oh my my how lucky of a girl I am. A whole village of humans? Can life get any better?” her voice was loud, booming and deep. Even with how it sounded it was still clear that it was a girl voice, it was just how lower races heard the bigger ones, it was caused by the size difference alone.

The guards of the city stumbled to the edge of the village where the cat-girl was standing at. They got their halberds and spears ready and aimed at the giantess who was about to attack the village. They were all shaking and were almost frozen in fear and still they got ready to fight instead of running away. The mysterious giantess looked down on them and let out a loud laughter, her hand covering up her mouth, she leaned forward as she was laughing as if she was about to fall over from her laughter.

You? You want to fight me? ME! Hahahaha!!!” Her laughter would slowly die down as she was trying to calm herself down and wipe the tears from her face.

Even with being laughed at the guards started a run towards the giantess, they slashed with their halberds and stabbed with their spears. But none of those hits were even able to harm the giantess. Most of their weapons simply snapped from impact as they hit her feet. She looked down on them and with a smirk on her face. Even with how huge she was she could still move just as quickly as any human if they were scaled up to be her size. The guards got hit with the quickest and hardest kick they ever faced, most of them were ripped in half as they all flew far away and out of the village into the forest, crushing against the trees and dying. None of them were able to survive even a single attack from this monster.


Now where were we? Ah yeah! I was about to destroy this little nest you bugs have made.” she spoke in a teasing and belittling tone, for her this was just a way to have fun.


People have got into complete panic running around and trying to escape. And finally she took a first step into the city, or more so on top of it. Her foot got placed on top of the mayor house, her toes wiggling on the roof and making parts of it crumble away and break, the whole building was cracking from her weight and she was hardly putting in any of her weight on it. Then without any effort she pushed her foot just a bit harder and the whole building collapsed on itself breaking down into nothing more than rubble and broken bricks. And so she moved in more, crushing more houses under her feet. She walked into the center of the town and saw a group of people running away, she leaned forward and with a quick move of her hand she snatched a group that tried to run away. That group was a whole big family, all generations of said family in the palm other hand.

Oh hi snacks! I can feel my tummy is a bit empty and I am sure that you will be able to fill it up!” Her words put pure fear into hearts of those people.

They all screamed to the top of their lungs, some even tries to jump off from her hand but she just used her other hand. She closed her fist around all of those people and simply tossed all of them into her mouth. Her tongue would toss them all around her mouth that for the people inside was like a huge wet cave full of sharp teeth that could rip them apart. Some of those people ended up between her molars only to get crushed between them, some ended up getting pierced by her fangs that stabbed into them and ripped them apart, and a few of them were unlucky enough to not die in her mouth and get swallowed to where her stomach acid would slowly melt them away into nothing.


She noticed yet another group of people run inside of the local tavern hoping to hide in there and that she would not notice, but she did notice as a lot of people have gathered there. She tried to play it as if she didn’t notice tho. A few powerful steps were taken shaking the ground below everyone’s feet and making the buildings fall apart from the vibrations alone. She stood with her back or more so heels facing the tavern.

Oh where could have they gone to hmmmm, maybe they run away? Or maybe they hid somewhere~” she spoke in the same teasing tone, to everyone in the village it was clear she loved the experience.

Whole families inside of the tavern were hugging each other, some people were just hiding under the able and laying there with their knees against their chest. Some people were praying to their god, and some were trying to look out through the cracks in the wooden walls that made the tavern. All of their life’s would soon come to an end as the giantess just moved her ass backwards and hovered it above the tavern, she moved it from side to side as if she was getting ready to sit down, she then slapped her own ass before letting it fall down. As she sat down the whole tavern and everyone inside of it would would die with no hope for survival. Her huge ass enveloped the whole tavern and spread further than the building.


Her rampage would continue for far longer, she would crush buildings with her feet, she would sit on buildings, she would crush them with her boobs and even go as far as to eat whole buildings by biting off chunks of the structures. Races above a certain size could digest absolutely everything, and even something as non organic as a rock could be food for them, the rocks would melt into molten magma that would then fuel said giants. And the whole rampage would be saw by young Lucas, he could see his friends and family die, after it was over and the giantess left Lucas run around the village crying and looking for any survivors but there were none, only he survived by sheer luck.

Those memories pain Lucas greatly, as he finished thinking back about it he would take a few gulps of his beers in a row as a single tear escapes his eye. He looked down at his pants, and at the little bulge that was moving inside of his pants, it was not his dick, there was something else there trying to escape. He simply put his hand around his crotch and squeezed it a tight until the movements would stop.

“maybe I’m as monster too…” he said to himself quietly and continued to eat his meal and drink his beer thinking about his coming quest.

Chapter End Notes:

hope you had a good read, leave a review if you want to give me some tips on my writing or if you liked the first chapter!