- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

follow Lucas as he explores through his city, and comes back home, to say his goodbye to the person he lives with, before he will leave on his quest into the giant territory

After finishing up his meal Lucas would leave the tavern and step out onto a road made from round and smooth rocks as well as some dirt to fill out the holes. He took a deep breath of the outside air and exhaled enjoying the colder air of the outside. He started to walk towards his house, on the way there looking around the town. The city he lived in was occupied by humans, half-elf's and elf's. Humans were 170 cm tall on average, half-elf’s were 3,5 meters tall on average and elf’s themselves were 7 meters tall on average. Even with this difference all those races were on the smaller spectrum of size, and so they mostly stuck together protecting themselves against the giants lurking around the world.

The city had accommodations for all 3 races that lived there, buildings made for each race to fit their height well. There were many shops along the main street that would sell different kinds of food, weapons, armors, clothing and other utility items. One could even go to a local alchemist to buy themselves some ingredients or straight up potions. The local alchemist was an elf boy, he looked to be around 18 years old but in reality he was 180 years old. Elf’s aged way way slower than humans and this allowed them to live 10 times longer than humans on average. Sometimes those life’s would be ended prematurely, either by accident or straight up murder, or just getting stomped out by a giantess who was having fun with your demise.

On his way home Lucas would also notice a mayor was giving a speech in the city center, that’s where people would learn different news from around the world and hear about plans for the future of the city. The mayor herself was also an elf. She was 8 meters tall and easily towered over most of the people living in the city, only a few elf’s were taller than her. Her height gave her a certain intimidating aura as well as as giving each of her words a serious tone. Everyone took her seriously and it helped in her job as a mayor. Lucas walked over to the group of people gathered in front of the stage where the mayor was speaking from. He looked at the huge elven woman from a bit of distance and listened to her.

“welcome citizens of our beautiful city. Today we father here once again to discuss what will come and what has happened. Let me start with the recent news I heard from a messenger from a close by village. Their entire village got destroyed by a slime person. It was difficult to tell their gender or any specific looks since as you all know slime's can morph into anything. We have doubled our defenses as an answer to this horrendous news. Mages specializing in fire have been invited into our city to help us protect if this slime was to attack our city. We grief the loss of the good people from that village but we also can not allow ourselves to delve on the past too much, we as the people of Nokset need to continue looking forward, to the great future that awaits us!” her speeches always aimed to put some optimism into people of the city, her words were firm and inspiring. All things considered she was a really charismatic person.

After hearing her out Lucas sighed, the news of villages and cities being destroyed by giant races was nothing new, it was happening so often Lucas stopped caring. His own village was destroyed, his family crushed under an ass of a bratty neko girl, and yet he barely even cared at this point, the memory pained him only a little. Lucas has been looking into the future hoping to become a mage powerful enough to take on a giant all by himself. But in his current state even a neko child could beat him without any problems, as if they were squishing a bug under their foot. The fact that some people were just born stronger and better was what made Lucas angry, he was angry at the world and at his own luck for being born a human.

After a few minutes of being lost in thoughts and walking Lucas has finally arrived at his house. By selling his services as a mage and adventuring he was able to afford a house. It was a two story building made for humans with no accommodations for other races. As Lucas stepped inside he closed the wooden door and locked it with a big brass key he kept in his pocket. He put his robe on a coat hanger near the door and took of his leather boots. He was wearing socks made from a pretty nice feeling material, the socks were purple from the natural color of said fabric. As his socks touched the planks making the floor he would feel at home once again, letting out a relaxed sigh. Lucas would walk to the kitchen where for some reason his reached into his pants, his hand shuffled inside for a bit before taking out a fairy. Said fairy was gasping for fresh air while in the grasp of Lucas, he was not really a giant of any sort but for a fairy he may as well be one.

“Oh god, why, why there of all places! Master this wasn’t fun at all!” the fairy spoke in a squeaky and high pitched voice. It was clear she was a bit angry.

“Oh calm down light. You don’t have to complain so much. It couldn’t have been so bad. Now light up the fire place, I need to cook something for dinner.” Lucas was not really comforting to her fairy, just giving her a command, his voice kind of soft but demanding.

The fairy pouted and looked away as she was let free from his hand, her wings would start to flap and soon she was now flying on her own. She flew over to the fire place that already had wood put inside. She got close to one of the wood pieces that were many times her size. She put her hands together and rubbed them against each other for a few seconds. Then as she brought her hands forward a small burst of flames emanated from her hands and lit the wood on fire, she quickly backed away as to not get burned. Above the fire was a small cauldron that was empty for now. Lucas took it off and put there an even smaller cauldron that he has filled with some ingredients in the mean time, little pieces of vegetables and herbs to make a small meal for his fairy.

“You know if not for me you would still be looking for scraps in people’s trash in order to survive, and with me you have warm food, baths, even massages from me! It’s only natural I want something in return, it’s a deal where we both profit.” Lucas was talking to his fairy which stood on the floor in front of his feet.

“Y-yeah I know. I’m sorry master. I just found it hard to talk while in there, especially when you squeezed me so hard!” The fairy responded

“Well of course I did. You would not stop moving, you know that when in public I want you to not move that much, right? It would be too embarrassing to have someone find out I kept you in my pants, in public…” Lucas responded while looming above his fairy making sure to look intimidating.

“I… m-master…. I’m sorry I won’t try that anymore, I’m sorry.” Fairy responded in a sad tone looking up at the giant caretaker and her master.

While the two were talking the vegetable stew that Lucas was cooking for light. He reached forward and picked up the little cauldron with just two fingers, he grabbed it by the chain that it was hanging from. Lucas took a few steps towards the table and placed it on top of it, he also took out a tiny spoon from his kitchen counter and put it next to the cauldron for light to eat with. While he was getting everything ready light already flew over to the little meal her master has prepared for her. She grabbed the spoon and started to eat it with a smile on her face, the fresh vegetables and herbs were milestones away from what she was eating a year ago before Lucas has found her. She used to eat literal trash and rotten food from people’s trash just to survive in this cruel world she was born into, as a being even weak than a human.

Lucas looked down on her and spoke. “I’m moving out tomorrow. You can stay at home, I don’t want you to risk your life for me. If I don’t return in a week you can leave, if I do then well we will just continue to live together. I have found a good paying request to get some plant that only grows in the giant forests.”

Light looked at her master and tilted her head to the side with a sad expression. “G-giant forest? That’s where those… living mountains reside? Are you sure it is worth it to go there for money?” Light was simply worried for both her master and her loosing the comforts of life.

“well it may not be worth it, but if I want to gain experience I need to take more difficult tasks. I can’t just collect some herbs from forests and fight wolves my whole life. I want to be someone more, I want to beat a giant one day…” Lucas said looking at the ceiling as he was getting lost in thoughts.

No more words were spoken for now, Light couldn’t convince him not to go and there was nothing more for Lucas to tell to his fairy. They both stayed in silence until Light finished her meal. When she was done with it Lucas grabbed her without any warning and put his thumb over her face not allowing her to speak. Light got used to how rough and demanding Lucas could be with her but she got used to her, the upsides of living with him were too big to not overlook the downsides. Lucas walked up the stairs to his bedroom while holding his fairy in his fist. When he got in there he put her on the very edge of his bed.

“I wanna do this one last time if I were not to return.” Lucas said with a smirk looking at Light from above

he reached for the button holding his pants on his legs and undid it, his pants fell down and he stepped out of them, he reached down and put them over a chair. Light could see a bulge formed in his underwear, the same bulge she was pressed against just a few minutes ago. Before Light could finish up her thoughts tho she felt something close around her wrists and ankles, those were chain snapping around her limbs and soon after pining her to the bed in a flat position with her limbs spread in all directions, she let out a little gasp as she was surprised. Those were not real chains, they were the main magic that Lucas would use. His specialty was making magic chains. The chains attached to Light’s limbs were glowing blue and emanated magic energy, they could never be broken by a simple fairy. Lucas took off his underwear letting his dick get out and shoot out into an upward position. Light could only look at it from below and gulp as she knew what was coming.

“if it is my last time… I wanna make it count.” Lucas said breathing heavily as he was already lost in his own lust.

“y-yes master, please stay safe” Light responded a little nervous but knowing Lucas would never really hurt her.

Soon Lucas bent down his knees and let his balls fall down and cover up Light’s legs and her stomach. She felt heat emanating from his throbbing member just a little above her, she felt his warm balls press down on her legs and stomach making her find it harder to breath, especially with the smell she was feeling and how hot it was for her right now. He slowly moved forward and his balls moved along her body pressing down on her chest, her breast and then her face. All of his sweat that could accumulate during the day was now being rubbed into the poor fairy. And then Lucas let out a soft moan from this slight stimulation. He was going about it slower than usual.

Lucas got up and shifted his position a little before now putting her member over Light, his dick was fully covering up the fairy, the tip of it pressed onto her face with his thumb keeping it pinned down, he was gasping and breathing heavily as Light already knew what to do. She stuck out her tongue and started to slowly lick at his tip, starting from licking the side and slowly moving to lick the slit in the middle of the tip. Lucas was moaning lightly with each lick the little fairy gave him. One after another the fairy would lick, the precum that was slowly flowing out of his dick would cover up her face in the sticky and hot fluid, she didn’t mind it and just kept going wanting to satisfy her master.

Lucas didn’t let her finish, he got up and grabbed his dick in his own hand, he used a little spell to create some water for him to use as a lube. Then with just a single thought the chains moved up and kept Light in an upright position right in front of his penis. Her arms pulled upwards and her legs downwards. She could not move even a little bit forcing to look at the tip. Lucas started to jerk off slowly at first but with each move of his hand he would speed up until he was going at it as fast as he could. After a few more rubs his dick would shoot out a wave of hot cum straight at the fairy as Lucas moaned, then another wave, and another. A few waves of hot liquid covered up Light and the chains let go of her as Lucas was too tired to keep them up. Light fell down to the floor right in front of her master’s feet as Lucas collapsed on his bed nude. He got under the sheets and decided to go to sleep already.

“go take a bath and then sleep Light. I will set out tomorrow in the morning. So you are on your own for the coming week.” those were the last words Lucas gave his fairy before he went to sleep and ignored her struggles to get to the bathroom.

Chapter End Notes:

once again thank you for reading another chapter of my story, i hope you all enjoyed it. i would love to read reviews from all of you!