- Text Size +


“Shiiiiiit” Daniel said as he rubbed his head, feeling a bit of a lump already forming on the back of his skull from the odd looking thing sitting on the counter in front of him. 




Everything was going good for Daniel so far, the commute to work wasn’t as bad as it usually was, his boss Jan wasn’t up his ass like how she usually is, his favorite food trunk was parked only a block away when lunch came around, and he had even managed to get every single green light on the way home, so it wasn’t really a normal day for him as everything was going pretty above average all things considered. 




That was until he pulled into the driveway of his little house, stepped out of his car, and was immediately hit in the head with this unusual looking ‘remote’ as he had begun to call it, thinking to himself that there was no way something like this was anything other than a remote of some kind, what with all the buttons and knobs on it. 




What struck him as odd about it was that it was a lot larger than any other tv remote he had ever seen before, with him estimating that it was about a foot and a half long by five to six inches wide and about as thick as an old dvd case, which told him right away that this was probably something custom made. 




What also caught his eye was that there was more on this thing than any other remote he’d seen before, there were multiple on off switches, slide bars, toggle buttons, lights, levers, switches, etc, and they each had their own little names labeled above them in tiny almost illegible letters that made it difficult for him to see which ones were labeled what. 





That didn’t matter to much to him right now though as he dug through the freezer looking for a bag of frozen vegetables his roommate had gotten the other day, in hopes that it would help satiate his throbbing noggin, “God damn…fucking thing” he mumbled to himself before pulling out a bag of frozen peas, slapping it against his head, and wincing in pain. 




“Ughhhhhh” he sighed in frustration as his head continued to throb in rapid succession before eventually walking over and fiddling with the odd looking remote, “What the hell does this thing even do” he muttered while aiming the thing at the tv in the living room thinking that it was some kind of universal remote. 





“Hmmmm” Daniel mumbled as he poked and prodded at the thing trying to figure out which buttons did what but to no avail, “Hey” came the quick and dry greeting from Lois his roommate as she walked into the kitchen to get something, temporarily pulling him away from his search for the ‘ON’ button the thing apparently was lacking. 





“Oh, hey” Daniel said back in turn as Lois kept digging away in the pantry for her evening snack, taking quick note of the short shorts and the tight t shirt she had on and how they extenuated her curves. 




It’s times like this that made Daniel wonder how good of a chance he would have with Lois if he wasn’t already in a relationship, “Hmm, maybe one day heh” he thought as he blindly fiddled with the remote with his attention now fully on Lois bending over to rummage through the pantry, putting her full ass on display for him. 




With this unintentional distraction coming from his roommate Daniel unknowingly flicked on of the many many on off switches, turning the remote on and focusing on a very specific location not known to any television station tuned into by man. 




A minute or so later Daniel still blindly messed around with the remote, pressing buttons and flicking switches randomly to see if he could elicit some kind of signal from the device, when Lois suddenly took a seat in front of him on the opposite end of the countertop eagerly snacking away on a pudding cup. 



“Mmm…whatsh shat” Lois said with a mouthful of chocolate pudding as she stared down at the comically large remote with vague interest, “Uh…just some stupid remote I guess” Daniel said after taking a moment to really look over the item in question “I think it’s broke though”. 





“Mmm how ‘ome” Lois said between spoonfuls as Daniel peered over her shoulder to try and see the tv, “Sigh, take a guess” he said referring to the frozen peas with a bit of annoyance “I’m just surprised it didn’t knock me out. 





“Hmph, well expensive looking stuff like this is usually pretty fragile, I’m surprised it’s still in one piece after flying into your thick skull” Lois said taking a dig at her roommate with a sly smirk spread across her face, “Hardy fucking har” Daniel said rolling his eyes at the blatant disregard for his personal well being “It’s mine now though, whatever it is”. 




“Hmm maybe the batteries are dead” Lois suggested, having turned around to face the tv as well after a few minutes of watching her roommate struggle with the device, “It doesn’t have a place to put batteries in, I’ve already checked” Daniel said brushing off Lois’ comment before hovering his fingers over a toggle button with a plus and minus sign on either end “Can’t even find a place to recharge it either”. 




At that moment though Daniel absentmindedly depressed the top most portion of the button, his index finger completely covering the near tic tac sized extrusion as a result and causing something rather interesting and unexpected to happen next. 




Suddenly the room was filled with the unusual sound of fabric ripping and tearing open slowly and methodically, calling Daniels attention across the counter to where he could have sworn the noise was coming from to find that Lois’ shirt had magically gotten smaller on her, to the point that it now began to resemble more of a low cut crop than its normal self. 





“What the…” Daniel quietly murmured to himself as he pinched his eyes closed and rubbed the frozen veggie pack over his head, he had been hoping that he had only sustained a bruise to go along with his bump but now he was beginning to think he may have also picked up a concussion as well. 




“Ma’be itsh needsh a char’ing doc’” Lois said with another mouthful of pudding before turning back around to face Daniel, revealing that not only had her shirt gotten tighter but her breasts and grown significantly larger as well, stretching the material to its limits as a result. 




Daniel was at a loss for words as he watched his once modestly curved roommate pick up and fiddle with the remote herself, seemingly unaware of the rapid changes made to her body. 




Daniel couldn’t take his eyes off of Lois and her now basketball sized tits as they struggled to stay inside the small confines of her shirt, pulling even the collar down far enough so that a cleavage the length of his fore arm was displayed rather nonchalantly along side two perky nipples poking out from within threatening to cut through the fabric and set themselves free. 




“Hmm, ma’be it ish bushted” Lois said setting the thing back down on the counter before glancing down at her newly acquired rack and letting out a sudden gasp, “*GASP*…looks like I almost lost a bite hehe” she said looking down at a partial blob of chocolate stuck to one of her boobs. 





“Heheh, come ‘ere you” she said before foundling her massive tit and bringing it closer to her mouth in order to lick the small speck of pudding off her breast, “Hmmhmmhmm…see something you like Danny boy heheh” she said with a mischievous smile having caught him eyeing her down during her little clean up. 




“Uh I-uh w-what…what’s going on” Daniel confusingly stammered not fully understanding what was happening, “Heh, don’t tell me you wanted a taste heheh” Lois said jokingly finding her own comment a bit funny but not quite as entertaining as seeing her roommate get as red as he was. 




“Hahaha, ughhh don’t worry Dan, I know you’re a taken man, heheh, I’m just teasing hahah” Lois said getting up from behind the counter and walking over to Daniel, pressing her breasts into her his chest from getting so close to him, “But…if you ever change your mind…my door is always open heheh” she said before walking out of the kitchen and back to her room, effortlessly throwing her pudding g cup into the garbage as she walked past. 




Daniel was left stunned by what just happened and wasn’t really sure how to properly process it other than to look down at the intricate design of the remote with wide eyes and an open mouth, “Oh God…I need to go to a hospital” Daniel said for certain that his condition was much worse than he had originally thought before stumbling away to his room. 




Chapter End Notes:


-

This is one of the many stories that I had written earlier on and just forgot about until now, and I thought maybe this could be something. Anyway maybe this won’t turn out as bad as I had originally thought.