- Text Size +

Tom spent the next few days trying to navigate the new world he found himself in. He had to learn how to move around his giant wife, and her sister, who she had mentioned might pop in to drop a few things off.

Jane was out at the mall, when he heard a knock at the door, then keys in the lock, "Jane! Tom?" called the voice of Janes sister Jess. 

She entered the living room where Tom was sitting. Tom froze, his heart racing. Jess was as large as Jane, standing there in her tight jeans and crop top, her eyes scanning the room, looking for signs of life. Tom could smell her perfume; it was sweet and intoxicating, filling the air around him. He was trapped, and he knew it.

"Jane!" cried Jess, her voice booming in the silent house. "Where are you? Are you here?"

Tom didn't dare answer. His voice would be too quiet; she wouldn't hear him.

She was a wild woman, she had always flirted with Tom and had a strong sexual energy about her. She never understood boundaries and was a free spirit, she was also a total slut. Tom remembered how she would stare at him lustfully during family gatherings, always making sure to lean against him when she could. He was always caught off guard by her boldness and flamboyant personality. Now that she was a giantess to him, Tom thought to himself, if there's ever a time to panic, it was now.

"Hey guys, anyone home?" Jess yelled out, her heels clicking rhythmically on the polished wood floor.

"Is anybody here?"

Tommy held his breath, paralyzed by fear. He wished he could hide somewhere, but there was nowhere to go, he was stuck on the couch and it would take him ages to climb down. His body shook uncontrollably, his heart pounding wildly in his chest. Jess continued searching the house, calling out Jane's name. Finally, she stopped near the living room, "Are you here?" her eyes eventually falling onto Tom's tiny form. 

Tommy's breathing became ragged, his lungs constricting painfully.

"Hello tiny" said Jess, "all alone?" a mischievous look in her eye. 

She slowly sauntered over to the couch, looming above him.

"Well, I guess I got you all to myself," she teased, reaching down and picking him up easily with two fingers by the back of the collar. "aaagh" Tom yelped, struggling to break free from her grasp. "What's the matter, little guy?" Jess taunted, enjoying his helplessness. "Don't worry, I won't hurt you."

"Let me go!" Tom shouted, his voice barely audible. Jess chuckled, as she lifted him to her eye level. "I think not," she replied, carrying him over to the kitchen table.

She was holding him directly over her cleavage as she walked, her boobs bounced and swayed.

"Why don't you ever let me have fun with you Tom?"

Jess teased, smirking down at him. "We could have some fun together," she added suggestively, her gaze wandering downwards to his crotch.

Despite his terror, Tom felt a stirring in his pants. He blushed furiously, wishing he could disappear. Jess chuckled, amused by his reddened cheeks. "Looks like someone's excited," she murmured, running the tip of her finger lightly over his erection.

"No, please," Tom begged, trying to escape her grasp.

"Please put me down."

"Now, now," Jess cooed, squeezing him tightly between her fingers. "Relax, and enjoy the ride."

She lowered him to the table and spread her legs, sitting on one of the chairs. Tom landed on the smooth, cool tabletop. 

He frantically searched for an escape route, nothing. 

"Oh, you naughty boy," Jess teased, reaching down and rubbing herself sensually. "I bet you want to play with me, don't you?"

"No," Tom mumbled, his voice barely audible. He desperately needed to deflect her attention from his obvious arousal.

If she noticed, she might use it against him.

"Jess," Tom began, his voice cracking nervously, "I need to talk to you."

"About what?" Jess purred, her tone laced with seduction. He swallowed hard, searching for the right words.

"I just need someone to listen," Tom stammered, his eyes pleading. "This whole thing, I just need someone to understand."

"Understand what?" Jess asked, arching an eyebrow curiously.

"This entire situation," Tom sighed heavily, "it makes me feel lost, scared, and..."

"And what?" Jess interrupted, her eyes sparkling with interest.

"Like I've completely lost control," Tom confessed, tears threatening to spill over. "I don't know what to do anymore."

Jess gazed at him, he noticed her arm moving, was she touching herself to his desperate situation? 

Tom swallowed hard, the realization sinking in deeper. He was in a perilous situation, trapped and unable to escape.

"Lost and scared?" Jess repeated softly, her eyes locked on his. "Isn't that precisely where you find yourself now?"

"Yes," Tom admitted weakly, feeling the shame creeping over him. "But it feels different."

"Different how?" Jess prodded, leaning back in her chair, still clearly rubbing her crotch.

"Take off your clothes Tom" 

she ordered bluntly, her eyes glittering with excitement.

"What? No," Tom gasped, horrified. "I can't do that."

"Sure you can," Jess assured him, caressing her ample chest provocatively. "You're such a cute little thing. Just imagine how good it would feel to slide those tiny hands up and down my body."

"Take them off, or I'll take them off for you" 

Tom reluctantly removed his shirt. Jess's eyes lit up, eagerly taking in his exposed torso.

"That's better," she purred, "Such a nice little package you've got there."

Tom winced, knowing she could see his growing erection through his pants.

"I think it's time we have some fun," Jess declared, sliding her hand underneath her waistband, her other hand reaching under her shirt to grab her huge boob. 

"Please, Jess," he pleaded, his voice strained with desperation.

"Now the pants" 

she commanded firmly, he slowly slid his jeans down to reveal his erect penis. Tom blushed profusely, mortified. Jess leaned back, watching him closely, her eyes filled with wicked delight. "Perfect," she murmured, her eyes locked on his erection.

Her fingers teasing her swollen clitoris. Tom watched, mesmerized, as she pleasured herself. He couldn't tear his gaze away from her movements, transfixed by the sight of her massive body. Jess smiled slyly, sensing his arousal.

"You know, I've always had a thing for you, Tom," she confessed, "there's something about being so much bigger than a man that gets my engine going." 

"N-no," Tom stuttered, his heart hammering madly in his chest. "Please, don't do this."

"Do what?" Jess purred, her eyes shining with lust. "touch it for me Tom, your tiny little cock, touch it"

Tom hesitated, torn between his desire and his fears. She slowly slid off her top, exposing her huge breasts. 

He knew he should resist, yet his body betrayed him, responding to the enticing image of Jess pleasuring herself. He could feel his erection throbbing, yearning for release.

"Just relax, Tom," Jess murmured, her voice hushed and seductive. "Let's have some fun together."

Tom nodded, resigned to his fate as his hand slowly slid up and down his erection, his eyes looking up at her huge boobs looming out of his reach. 

Jess laughed, her voice booming in the empty room. "That's right, baby," she murmured, reaching down and pinching her nipple. "Touch it for me."

Tom obeyed, his small, delicate fingers tracing over his stiff shaft. He could feel the heat radiating from his erection, his heart pounding erratically in his chest. Jess moaned softly, her eyes glued to his ministrations. "That's it," she whispered, her voice low and sultry. "Touch it nice and slow."

"You are so pathetically small, and I'm basically a Goddess to you, fuck this feels good, to truly have power over a man" she moaned, "if you can even call yourself that". 

Her words stung, yet Tom found himself responding to her taunts. His hands traced up and down his erection as he worked himself harder.

"Yeah, baby," Jess groaned, watching him intently and playing with her nipples. "You're such a horny little bug, aren't you?"

Tom gritted his teeth, fighting the urge to submit to her desires. Yet, the temptation grew stronger with each passing second. She was right; he was completely powerless in her presence.

The size difference made him feel utterly insignificant, which somehow enhanced his arousal. The humiliation, coupled with the forbidden nature of their encounter, intensified his desire. He grasped his erection tighter, his thumb swirling around the head.

"Mmm, that looks delicious," Jess drawled, her voice sending chills down Tom's spine. "I wonder how it tastes."

Her words were like a punch to his gut, but he couldn't deny the thrill they brought. He squeezed his erection harder, his breathing becoming labored.

He knew he couldn't hold back much longer. Jess gazed at him hungrily, her mouth watering. "I want to taste you," she rasped, her voice thick with lust Jess reached down, her massive hand dwarfing him. She picked him up effortlessly, her index finger and thumb gripping his midsection. She held him up to her mouth, her hot breath fanning his face.

"Cum on my tongue" she stuck her tongue out below him. 

Tom swallowed hard, his heart pounding wildly in his chest. He couldn't believe what was happening. Jess was a goddess, a titaness to him, yet here he was, about to ejaculate onto her gigantic tongue. He gripped his erection tighter, his knuckles whitening.

"Please," he whispered, his voice cracking, "I can't believe I'm doing this."

She eyed him up and down, her face glowing with anticipation.

Tom exploded, he couldn't hold it any longer, his cum splattered on her tongue, a huge load to him, but minuscule to her. 

His small dick shot stream after stream onto her tongue, her eyes lighting up with pleasure. She held him in place, her giant hand preventing him from escaping as she savored his essence.

"Oh my God," Tom moaned, his body convulsing. "You're not gonna..." 

Tom's vision went white as he climaxed, his orgasm overwhelming him. He felt as though he were exploding, his entire existence concentrated into a single moment of ecstasy. His small cock pulsed and twitched, spewing streams of cum onto Jess's enormous tongue.

"Holy shit," Tom gasped, his entire body trembling. "I can't believe I just did that, you're not gonna tell Jane are you?" Tom said panicked.

"What a tiny little load, I could barely taste it" 

Jess laughed. "Still, I suppose it's the thought that counts."

Tom hung his head, defeated. She was right; there was nothing he could do to resist her. He was in her complete control; a mere insect, compared to her divine form. Jess smiled, seeing the dejected look on his face.

"Well, Tom," she said softly, "you've proven to be an obedient little toy, so I'll keep it our little secret." 

Tom couldn't muster the strength to utter a word in response. He was drained, both physically and mentally. All he could manage was a weak nod, hoping she took it as agreement. Jess released him, setting him on the table with a gentle tap. He lay there, panting heavily, feeling utterly exhausted.

"It's my turn tiny"

Toms eyes watched the huge goddess Infront of him stand up, her breast's seemed hundreds of feet up in the air, he looked forward at the gigantic pussy rising above him as she stood up to her full height. She had pulled her pants and panties down her thighs and her fingers were expertly touching her clit above his head. 

Her lips parted slightly, her eyes fixated on him. Tom gazed up at her towering form, her colossal bosom hovering way way above his head. 

"Do you want to watch me?" Jess asked casually, her voice echoing loudly in the room. "Or would you rather go in there?" she said, spreading her lips apart slightly. 

Her fingers delicately played with her clitoris, gently teasing the sensitive spot. Tom's eyes widened as he gazed up at this enormous woman. "Yesss, just like that Tom, you look terrified, it's such a turn on" she moaned, she leaned forward, placing one had on the table for support, her huge boobs dangled above him, her other hand moved more vigorously. "I'm finally truly in control of a man" 

she panted, "I can do whatever I want with you, I can make you scream, cry, cum whenever I want," she added cruelly. 

"Fuck, I'm soaked" she groaned, "I can't wait to feel you inside me," she teased, her pussy dripping wet, her juices glistening.

"W-what?" Tom stammered, his heart thumping wildly in his chest. "I-I can't do that."

"Can't or won't?" Jess challenged, her voice dropping to a whisper. "You wouldn't be able to stop me"

Tom took two steps back in shock, this was all Jess needed to see for her orgasm to arrive suddenly. The table shook as she convulsed above him, "oh my.... Goooood" she moaned, "You.... Are so..... Scared, I.... Love it."

Jess panted, her voice hoarse from pleasure. 

Tom swallowed hard, his heart pounding wildly in his chest. He was completely powerless in her presence, had all of that just happened? 

"Thank you, Tom," Jess murmured, her voice soft and sultry. "Ever since we met, I wondered what that would be like." Jess pulled her clothes back on, slowly sitting at the table once more. 

Jess whispered seductively, "to be in control of a man who couldn't refuse me. I fantasized about it often, especially when we'd get drunk at family dinners."

Tom swallowed hard, his heart pounding wildly in his chest. Jess was a goddess, a titaness to him, yet here he was, standing before her in the flesh. He knew deep down that he couldn't resist her.

Tom realized her newly confessed fetish could be a problem for him. 

It seemed as though she was sexually attracted to his lack of size. This idea sent shivers down his spine and made him feel nauseous.

"Tom," Jess began, "We WILL do this again". 

She paused, studying his reaction. "In fact," she continued, a mischievous grin spreading across her face, "I think it's time we take our relationship to the next level." He knew what she meant, the prospect of having another intimate encounter with her terrified him. He was already overwhelmed by the first time, and now she wanted more.

"I mean," Jess added, her voice softening, "we've come this far, haven't we?

There's no turning back now. You're mine, Tom."

Tom felt his heart sink, his palms sweating involuntarily. He couldn't bring himself to speak, knowing that he was powerless to resist her demands. Jess smiled smugly, her gaze fixed on him. It was clear that she'd crossed a line, one that couldn't be uncrossed.

"Well, Tom," Jess began, her voice hushed and seductive, "I think it's time we explore the possibilities of our newfound connection. What do you say?

" Jess prompted, her voice silky and confident. "I think we both know what we want."

Tom remained silent, his heart pounding in his chest. He knew that he had no choice but to comply with Jess's wishes. The prospect of submitting to her whims again was daunting, but he knew that refusal wasn't an option. Jess had taken control, and he was forced to endure her dominance.

"Well, Tom?" Jess pressed, her patience wearing thin.


Just then they both heard a car pull into the driveway.

"Put your clothes on Tommy, your lucky lady is home" she said, her words laced with jealousy as she got up to go greet her sister at the front door, still pulling on her shirt as she went. 

Tommy struggled to pull his pants up, his knees buckling beneath the weight of his pants. He managed to start getting dressed as he heard Jane enter the house and greet Jess, "...yea we were just talking at the table" he heard Jess lie.  Her tone was nonchalant, bordering on boredom. Tom had managed to get his pants on, but his shirt was still half-hanging off his tiny shoulders. He quickly buttoned it up and straightened his posture, trying to appear composed. The sound of footsteps approaching the kitchen filled the air, along with whispers and laughter. He turned around to see Jane standing in the doorway, her eyes wide. "Hi honey," she greeted him, her voice happy and energetic. "Was your morning good?" 

"Yes, yes, why wouldn't it be?" Tom blurted out quickly, swallowing the lump in his throat. He tried to maintain composure, but it was difficult. His face burned red as he avoided Jane's curious gaze.

"You are acting weird again, just like the other day" she said as she put the giant shopping bags on the counter. 

"Oh, um yeah, I'm sorry" Tom hastily said. 

"Everything's fine..." Tom trailed off, his voice cracking. He couldn't bring himself to meet Jane's gaze. Instead, he focused on a spot on the wall behind her, avoiding any direct contact.

"Really?" Jane responded, raising an eyebrow skeptically. "Because you seem so... distracted recently Is everything okay?"

Silence fell between them, broken only by the ticking of the clock on the wall. Tom shifted uncomfortably, squirming under Jane's intense scrutiny.

"I'm not supposed to be tiny!" he said, louder than he expected, "I woke up tiny the other day. And everyone acts like it's normal but it's not! "

Tom exclaimed, his voice shaking with anger and frustration. "My whole life has changed overnight, and nobody gives a damn!"

Jane stared at her husband, her face frozen in disbelief. "Not this again Tom, I told you, ever since the day we met at college, you have been 4 inches tall, you are being ridiculous" 

Tom sighed deeply, his anger slowly dissipating, replaced with a sense of futility. 

He knew he was wasting his breath arguing with Jane. She'd always believed he was a miniature version of himself, and he'd never been able to convince her otherwise. He simply accepted the absurdity of his predicament, what else could he do?