- Text Size +

Tom desperately wanted somebody to understand his predicament, he felt worthless, a shell of his former self, every time he tried to speak to his wife about his feelings, or his very real memories of them both being the same size, she disagreed, called him crazy and even took out old photo albums to prove to Tom that he had always been tiny.

He didn't want to upset Jane or cause unnecessary stress. After all, she was his wife, and he loved her deeply. Tom tried to focus on the positive aspects of his situation, such as the fact that he was still alive and relatively healthy. He also appreciated the unique perspective his newfound size offered him.

for the past week, Tom saw the world from a different angle. He noticed the intricate details of the furniture's design, the patterns on the walls, and the dust particles dancing in the sunlight. He also observed the daily routines of his wife, friends, and sister, their habits, and mannerisms. Tom found himself feeling grateful for these simple pleasures, the kind that he had taken for granted before his transformation.

However, the constant awareness of his diminutive size was a constant reminder of his vulnerability. Tom felt like a tiny ant scurrying around giants, always on the lookout for danger.

The fear of inadequacy was a constant burden weighing upon his heart. However, he managed to compartmentalize his worries and live in the moment -- embracing the mundane tasks of daily life.

One Evening, while Jane prepared dinner,

Tom ventured out into the expanse of the house. It was dark outside and the lights were on in the house, casting long shadows across the hardwood floor. Feeling adventurous, Tom decided to explore towards the bedroom. He carefully navigated through the living room, still thinking how surreal all of the furniture looked, he doubted he would ever truly acclimatize to the way things are now. As he approached the hallway, he noticed Jane's 5 inch high heels neatly lined up against the wall halfway down the hall. Tom felt a sudden wave of nostalgia; he remembered days when she would slip them on and measure herself against Tom, she always loved that Tom was taller than her, even in heels. "Not in this lifetime" Tom scoffed to himself.

As he walked towards the shoes, Tom noticed a faint scent of lavender, Jane's signature perfume. This scent was a comforting reminder of her presence, bringing a sense of calm to his restless spirit. He decided to take a break and rest on the carpet beneath the heel of her shoe, he marveled at the size of the arch as he sat under it, "small enough to walk under my wife's shoe, how ridiculous" whispered Tom to himself.

While sitting on the floor under her heel, Tom started to daydream about how he remembered the world, where he was also a giant, towering over everything.

He imagined being able to reach up and touch the door frames, feeling the cool, smooth surface under his fingertips. He pictured himself standing at the foot of the bed, looking down at Jane lying on the bed, who was shorter than him. He could see her beautiful features close up, her sparkling green eyes staring up at him with adoration. Tom's heart fluttered at the thought of being the dominant figure in their relationship again, reversing the roles they currently occupied.

Thump

Thump

Thump

Tom snapped out of his daydream, looking up and to his left. The colossal form of his wife approached from down the hallway.  Is she? sneaking?  Tom though to himself. Jane appeared to be sneaking down the hallway. She must think I'm still in the lounge watching TV, Tom realized.

THUMP

THUMP

Thump 

Thump

She passed his high heel hideout and continued towards their room, completely oblivious that her husband was closer than she thought.

Jesus, he thought, the vibrations of her passing threatened to make him tip over.

Even when she's trying to sneak around its like a mini quake to me.

Tom jumped up, where is she going?  he thought. without hesitating he took off running after her, Tom was a relatively fit guy, in his old reality he ran as often as he could and went to gym every weekday afternoon, But it was clear after a few seconds of sprinting that he had no chance of keeping up with Jane and her quiet creep down the hallway.

Janes massive body turned into their bedroom.

CLICK

"fuck" Tom said as he continued to listen, hoping she did not lock the door behind her, only to realize shortly afterwards that Jane in this reality had probably never locked him out of anything, as he had no hope of reaching a doorknob anyway.

Toms Run slowed to a jog as he approached the door, I can fit under there!  Tom calculated to himself, not wasting time he slid onto his stomach crawling under their bedroom door like a soldier under a barbed wire fence.

As soon as Tom was under the door, the first thing he realized was how dark the bedroom was, only the light from the on suite bathroom draped the room.

CLICK

The bathroom light clicked off suddenly and Tom looked around, trying to get his eyes to adjust to the new darkness, he could still see well enough, it was dark but he could make out the bed, the dresser and the massive silhouette of his wife exiting the on suite bathroom.

She's naked, he observed, his legs shook like Jelly as his wife stepped into the room, she was walking with no concern, in the dark, Tom cringed at the thought of being in her way. But she approached the bed, sat down and reached into her night stand drawer.  She pulled something out and leaned back, swing her legs onto the bed and disappearing from view because of Toms low vantage point.

What was that?  He asked himself internally.

Curiosity swelled within him, propelling him toward the bedside table, where a small makeshift ladder hung to the floor. If jane wasn't around to give him a lift up to his doll sized bed, he could always do it the old fashioned way. Tom had noticed that Jane seemed to prefer that he did it himself, sometimes it felt as though she derived some pleasure from seeing him struggle with day to day tasks that she could easily complete.

But right now Tom was too excited to care, and was willing to do anything to satisfy his curiosity. As he climbed the makeshift ladder, his heart raced with anticipation. He could hear shifting on the bed, casting eerie figures on the walls that seemed to taunt him.

He stopped halfway up the ladder, his eyes scanning the room. The moonlight cast a dim glow over the bed, as he climbed it illuminated more and more of Jane's figure on the bed. She lay sprawled out, unaware of his presence. Her perfect curves and flawless skin caught his eye immediately. He watched her for a moment, admiring her beauty.

Tom continued to climb, he reached the top of the ladder and scurried straight to his bed and hid behind it. he looked over at Jane, she was clearly touching herself, One hand was on one of her ample breasts, squeezing it with impossible power that he could never possibly emulate. He had been on his wife's boob a few times since being tiny, and he knew for a fact his entire body weight did not deform her breast a fraction of what her hand was doing now. Her C cups were smaller than her sisters, but to him the were still gigantic.

Her other hand was clearly tucked between her legs, he looked over to his right, aware of a tall structure near him that was next to the lamp. Toms eyes nearly fell out of his head, a dildo more than twice his height, and many many times what he weighed was standing proudly just 20ft away from him. This was humiliating, not only had he caught his wife pleasuring herself, he had caught her, about to do it with something that he couldn't even hope to move.


"I bought it just after our first night together"

Toms heart almost stopped.

"HUH" he gasped and almost fell to his knees, his eyes darting back to his wife, she was lying on her side, with her eyes focused on him.

How long was he looking at the dildo for? how long had she known he was here?

"Sometimes i just need to be filled Tom" she had a teasing smile on her face, Knowing exactly where his mind was.

She held up her thumb and finger as if holding Toms shrunken cock in her grip,

"And lets face it Tom, your little guy isn't up to the task"

His pride had been wounded, not only by the mere sight of the gigantic dildo, but by Jane's blatant disregard for his feelings. To add insult to injury, she had reduced him to nothing more than a spectator in his own marital bed. He had hoped that, in spite of his current physical state, he could continue providing Jane with the intimate companionship she desired. Instead, he found himself sidelined, his hopes dashed by an insurmountable obstacle in the form of a giant synthetic phallus.

It stood erect, mocking him, a cruel reminder of his inadequacy. Jane's smirk grew wider, her gaze fixated on him, her tone laced with condescension. "You know, Tom, I'm sorry you had to see it up so close, I'm sure its hard comparing yourself to all of that".

With her eyes fixed on him, Jane's voice carried a hint of amusement, as she gently stroked her clit with her index finger. Tom felt a surge of embarrassment, his cheeks burning red, wishing nothing more than to escape this awkward encounter. He struggled to formulate a response, his words caught in his throat. Tom swallowed hard before managing to mutter, "Jane, I don't know what to say."

Jane tilted her head slightly, her piercing gaze examining her husband. She studied his face, noting the palpable discomfort radiating from him.

"your body feels good when you go inside me Tom, but its always...." she trailed off, 

"Wh-what?" Tom stuttered

She paused and looked at him intently, she seemed like she was ready to burst out with a secret she had been holding for years...

"...Its always so gentle" she said.

"Gentle?" Tom repeated.

"You aren't strong enough to really push all of my buttons down there"

Tom stood there quietly, unsure what to do or say.

"You always tell me its sore when i put you inside me, or you say its too hot, or lasts too long, or you have to have your head outside of me, there's nothing more of a turn off when your husband says he cant breath during sex" she said in a tone that a comedian would use during a punchline.

Jane was being brutally honest with Tom, to justify being caught about to pleasure herself with a dildo replacement of Tom.


She suddenly plucked Tom off of the side table, moving too quick for him and stood up from the bed, Tom felt like he was a fighter pilot, his body felt like it was tucked in the tight cockpit of a fighter jet as she clutched his body in her hand.

He rocketed skyward as she made her way towards the bedroom door, Tom felt the g - forces of acceleration that he had not felt as yet being carried, she seemed to be in a rush. Before he knew it the bedroom door opened up, and the hallway lights blinded Tom for a second as she lowered him to the carpet.

Toms stomach was left behind as he felt like he was bungie jumping from a bridge, his rapid decent slowing quickly as he was deposited on the carpet, he spun on his heels to look straight up at his seemingly skyscraper sized wife.

"Sorry Tom, but I'm going to play rough, and i don't want to have to be worrying about you".

She  retreated backwards into the dark room and closed the monolithic door  with ease in Toms face, the sheer size of the door making him step back a few times.

Tom was stunned, he knew he should be angry, but she was right. How could he ever hope to satisfy her needs?

Tom felt ashamed, the truth was there, staring him in the face. His hands balled into fists, and he could feel the heat rising in his chest. He wanted to shout, to scream, to demand answers from Jane. Was this the beginning of the end for their marriage? Would he ever find a way to regain the intimacy they once shared? Would he ever return to his old size? or was he destined to be the opening act for a Dildo twice his size? 

If Jane was attracted to me like Jess was, this life would be a little easier. He thought, his mind returning to the day she made her feelings clear.

Jess had always harbored feelings for Tom, and now that he was tiny, she wasn't very shy about them.

Their relationship began to shift as Jane spent less time at home, leaving Tom alone. Jess would always find an excuse to drop by, Tom tried to avoid her, but Jess pursued him relentlessly. Their interactions became increasingly flirtatious, and Tom couldn't deny the excitement that surged through him at the prospect of another person acknowledging his existence.


One evening, as Tom attempted to navigate the kitchen, he accidentally knocked a glass into the sink.

Startled, he glanced up to see Jess standing in the doorway, watching him intently. Her eyes were filled with admiration and curiosity, as though she was studying a rare specimen. Tom's heart skipped a beat. He felt an unexpected stirring in his loins, a sensation he hadn't experienced in months.

"Well, that's quite the feat," Jess said, stepping into the kitchen. "I guess we're going to need to babyproof the house. We wouldn't want any more accidents, would we?"

Tom remained silent, his face flushing red from embarrassment.

He shifted uneasily under Jess's gaze, feeling an unfamiliar tension building within him. Each time he saw Jess, he was reminded how small he was, she never failed to point it out.

Even when he made small talk with, she'd casually bring up his size. It was maddening, Yet, part of him was drawn to her, captivated by her confidence and assertiveness. She was the antithesis of Jane, and in that regard, Tom felt a strange attraction to her. Perhaps it was the novelty of someone showing desire for him, or maybe it was simply the attention. At any rate, he couldn't shake the feeling that he was betraying Jane.

He tried to suppress his growing attraction to Jess, but it was becoming increasingly difficult. Her boldness and straightforwardness were intoxicating, but he knew it was wrong.

"Jane told me you found out about the submarine she's fucking instead of you" she said with a huge grin on her face, making light of its size compared to him.

"I would've killed to see your face" she said as she walked over to the sink where he was standing, the counter was at belly button height to Jess, Tom saw her breasts loom over him in her tight top.


"It wasn't very funny, i can tell you that" Said Tom, trying to deflect her comments.

"What's wrong with it?" she said as she bent down to pick up the some broken glass. Tom couldn't help but notice she was lowering her breasts within reach of Tom, almost knocking him down.

She looked past her huge tits down at Tom.

"You're pretty brave, huh?" she said, giving him a playful grin. "Do you really think you can handle me?"


She was talking to him like she was reading from a script of a badly written porno, she was fulfilling her fantasies of being in complete control of a man, Tom realized.

"Why do you think I'm brave?" Tom replied, his eyes locked on her breasts stretching her top. they were utterly enormous, so was she, his neck was starting to hurt looking up at her.

"Well, you're certainly not afraid to stare at my tits, are you?" she chuckled softly, her large breasts swaying enticingly as she leaned forward. "You're not worried I might snap you in half?"

Tom swallowed nervously, his Adam's apple visibly rising and falling.

Her lips curled into a mischievous grin, as if she could read his thoughts.

"So, you wanna know what it's like?" she teased him, her voice dripping with lust. "What it's like to be with a woman who knows what she wants?"

Tom's heart pounded loudly in his ears, his mouth dry as sandpaper. He wanted to protest, to remind her that he was married, but the words caught in his throat. 

Her hand slowly pulled up her top and her bra in one motion and her huge tits fell free and landed on the counter in front of him.

"Oh wow" Tom gasped, his jaw dropped.

"Like what you see?" she cooed seductively, her eyes sparkling with mischief.

"You're welcome to examine them closely if you wish. Just be careful not to drool all over them."

Tom stared, transfixed, at the massive globes of flesh resting on the countertop. They were mesmerizing, their soft curves begging to be touched. The contrast between their pale whiteness and the cold, hard granite countertop was striking. He had seen them countless times before, but never like this—up close and personal.

"Go ahead," Jess encouraged, her voice husky with desire. "Touch them. Feel what they're like," Jess purred, her voice like silk against Tom's ear. He couldn't resist the temptation. With trembling fingers, he reached out and gently caressed her breast. Its warmth and velvety texture were overwhelming, and he couldn't believe he was allowed to touch such perfection.

"That's it, Tom," Jess murmured, her breath hot on his cheek. "I want you to enjoy every moment of this."