- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

[2024/02/20]

Yup, definitely should have given myself more time to breathe with this one lol ^^;
But, getting three stories plus that unplanned prologue out during the January post-holiday slump is a good start to the year.  And I'm just happy to get to write about Ingrid finally!  Best human waifu of Nikke by far :D

Tags: Shrinking, Entrapment, Object Insertion, Breast, Butt, Farting, Odor, Conditioning, Domineering Giantess




Of the Big Three manufacturers within the Ark, Elysion was the company that focused most of its funding and research on military assets, law enforcement, and, to a lesser extent, public transport.


With their focus on entertainment, fashion, and quality-of-life improvements, Tetra Line stood at the pinnacle of information distribution, owning the widely used Tetra Net.  By contrast, Missilis Industry wasn’t as focused as the other two.  Its CEO was ambitious, funding research in cutting-edge technology in a wide range of fields and voraciously acquiring companies and technologies its rivals haven’t.


Sitting at her desk, reading the reports she received from the head of her Research and Development team, thanks in large part to new information acquired from Missilis’ CEO, Elysion’s CEO’s stoic face cracked a smile.  Using the new refinement process for Goddesium, a key metal in the manufacturing of Nikke and their equipment, would resolve all the problems that halted the completion of research recently recovered from a Lost Sector.  While most of the technology recovered from other Lost Sectors boosted the combat abilities of Nikke, the Micromanagement project focused on decreasing the fatality rate of the commanders that led them.


Still, what madman thought of shrinking a human to make them easier to transport and hide?  She thought, setting down the tablet as she reclined in her chair.  Undoing the top few buttons of her dark, collared shirt, she swiveled her chair to look out the window and look at the sprawling, subterranean urbanscape.  Even underground, the dome of the Ark mimicked the day and night cycle of the surface, so with the sky darkening, it would soon be time to… start burning the midnight oil.  Even as a CEO, she couldn’t afford to slack off.  However, seeing her reflection more prominently in the window as the sky darkened, her beautiful, mature features were starting to show signs of sleep depression.


The Micromanagement project proposed building special containers that housed accommodations for commanders going into the field.  It would include life support, rest quarters, supply storage, and a command room with monitoring and communication devices connected directly to the Nikke they would lead.  These ‘Command Capsules’ would then be shrunk, as small as twenty millimeters but not larger than fifty, and carried on the Nikke during missions.


The Command Capsules need to make direct contact with the Nikke in order to communicate.  That’s supposed to prevent Alva Particles from interfering, however, did whoever thought of that think about how Nikke are supposed to carry their commander like that and keep them safe?  The obvious options, like building accessories designed to keep the capsule flush to a Nikke’s skin exposed it to danger, and, with how quickly the Rapture learn and adapt, would make it a target.  Things like headbands and chokers were rejected for safety, and something worn on extremities would induce too much motion on the commander.  The Demigodium isn’t that much weaker than Goddesium but after being shrunk, a Nikke’s inherent strength still seems to be too much.  I’m starting to think Mana’s suggestion of having Nikke swallow it and disable their stomachs might be the best solution.


Of the many prototypes developed so far, the durability of the capsules while shrunken had been the main point of concern from the start.  They had gone through many different designs, but nothing could survive the full weight of a Nikke if one were to fall or accidentally step on it.  The round design made the Command Capsules easy to ingest and could either be vomited out or, if necessary, passed without physical issue.  The primary concern of such a carrying method was the psychological issues it presented.


“Well, it would still be better than seventy percent of them dying on their first mission.”  Thinking of a better solution wasn’t her job.  Ensuring her employees had all they needed to produce the best results they could was.  And at the moment, there was something crucial to finalizing the interior design of the capsules that Mana requested in her report: an experienced commander’s opinion.  “Since some missions could see them having to stay in their capsule for several days, maybe even weeks, getting feedback from the type of person supposed to use it would help mitigate the stress they’ll be under.  But there are so few commanders I can trust to give constructive suggestions.”


The current quality of graduates from the academy’s Commander course leaves much to be desired.  Most are just incompetent, ordering their squads to engage the Rapture with no thought of strategy, contributing heavily to the high fatality rates and low number of successfully completed missions.  With few exceptions, especially among the mass-produced model, the basic knowledge and training Nikke go through make them better qualified to make decisions in the heat of battle.  The Central Government will only allow Nikke to lead their squads if their current commander is incapacitated or killed, and only so long as it takes to return to the Ark.


Furrowing her brow as she tried to not think of how many lives could have been saved if the chain of command was better, she agreed that a spoiled brat who could only think about their own glory would be of no help.  “That said, to think he got even Mana to hold him in such high regard.  She hasn’t even been officially assigned to work with him on any missions, so the only times they would have spoken would be at M.M.R. and the Rehabilitation Center.”


While the raven-haired researcher was technically a Nikke built by Missilis, Mana was in a unique position and does work for all the members of the Big Three and the Central Government.  Getting her to oversee and compile the research on the Micromanagement project was a massive boon.  However, as the older brunette looked at the list of requirements for an ‘experienced commander’, she couldn’t help but chuckle:

      1)     Successfully completed 5 missions.

      2)     Survived 3 missions that involved combat with Tyrant-class Rapture.

      3)     Survived on the surface for more than 1 week.

      4)     Experienced multiple environments on the surface.

      5)     Maintains good relationships with multiple Nikke.

      6)     Defeated a Heretic.


“Well, he would be the only one I’d trust to call on anyway.”  Pulling out her phone, she sent a text to set up a meeting with the rising star of the Ark.




Because of how suddenly she contacted him, the commander of the special commando squad, Counters, wasn’t able to meet with Elysion’s CEO until he returned from a mission on the surface.  In that time, many more improvements were implemented to the exterior of the Command Capsules.  New features were included with the thought of Nikke needing to carry the capsules inside of their bodies, but ultimately the project had progressed as far as it could concerning the interior design.


While she was willing to give him a day to relax after he returned, he insisted that, so long as what she wanted him to do wasn’t strenuous, they could meet up before he went back to the Outpost.  Due to the confidentiality of the project, she invited him up to her office, telling the front desk to send him up as soon as he arrived.


She was looking over the latest mission report from her spec-ops squad, Extrinsic when a knock sounded through her office.  “Enter.”  Getting up, she moved around her desk as the relatively handsome young man opened the door.


“You wanted to see me, Ingrid?”  He was well-mannered and formal but, despite how much her white and red suit looked like a military uniform, she wasn’t his superior officer.  Instead of a salute, he offered her a polite bow.


“Yes.  Please, have a seat.”  Motioning to one of the chairs in front of her desk, Ingrid sat in the other.


Unlike the chair behind her desk, this one creaked under her as she settled her weight on it, though her guest was one of the few men she knew who wouldn’t draw attention to something like that.  Whether because he was raised to be a gentleman, or because he was surrounded by beautiful Nikke, whom he saw and treated as human, all the time, she appreciated his level of tact.  If the struggle to fit her large rear into her nearly skin-tight pants didn’t make it obvious enough her her, the stares of those around her made it clear that the weight was concentrated in only two areas of her body.


“Enikk has approved the completion of the Micromanagement project you brought back from that Lost Sector the Scouts discovered not too long ago.  I would like to discuss having you come on board as an outside advisor of sorts.  Does that interest you at all?”  Crossing her legs, she didn’t want to give too many details until he agreed.  “Of course, you will be compensated for your work.  The Micromanagement system will become the standard for commanders going to the surface once it is completed, so you’ll have to receive training for it regardless.”


“Are you sure you want my input?”


“Mana all but asked for you specifically.”  Smirking, she reached over, grabbed a tablet off her desk, and handed it to him.  “Whatever you can think of or notice lacking in the current design to make commanders more comfortable.  Even without long-term studies on the topic, though the shrinking process should be safe for humans, we’re anticipating psychological strain from being so small.”


Looking over the schematics and reports, while he had a vague understanding of the concept of the Micromanagement project, this was his first time seeing the numbers attached to it.  “The commanders will be about one-quarter the size of the Command Capsule?  That means they’ll be as small as five millimeters.”


“The standard will be to shrink Command Capsules to twenty millimeters to minimize interference with the Nikke carrying it, so yes.”


“And there’s no way to restore the capsules outside of the Ark?”


“Once the system is in place I plan to contact Mustang and have one installed in the Unlimited base, but other than that, correct.  However, even if their capsule is damaged somehow, we can still restore them to their normal size by shrinking a new one for them to get in.”


“The communication suite looks fine, and the living quarters shouldn’t pose an issue.  Though, if it’s possible, adding a backup power system for the air filtration and temperature control systems…”


“So, does this mean you’ll take the position?”  Respecting how seriously he was considering everything, Ingrid stopped him before going any further.  “Your salary will be one percent of the project’s budget, and if the system proves beneficial, we’ll keep you on to test future models as we improve.”


While one percent didn’t sound like much, the budget of a project like this would be massive.  Because the Counters was a special commando unit, getting funding was difficult and expenses were constantly piling up.  All he had to do was sacrifice some time now and then to secure consistent income.


Reaching out with a smile, he nodded.  “Of course.  I hope you’ll treat me well, Boss.”


“Great.”  Reciprocating the handshake to unofficially seal the deal, Ingrid got up.  “I’ll have the paperwork ready for you next time, but Mana would like to get your initial thoughts as soon as possible.  Could you spare just a few more minutes?”


“Of course.”




Escorting the young commander to the department responsible for the development of the Micromanagement project, Ingrid briefly went over the general terms of the contract that would be drawn up for him.  Since she didn’t want to get earfuls from Andersen, Mustang, Syuen, or Enikk, he would be given a freelance position, though she also stated she wouldn’t mind officially hiring him as an Elysion employee either.


Due to his unique position, he had to decline to generous offer.


“Well, give it some thought.  After we reclaim the surface, you won’t have to be a commander anymore.”  As they walked into the department, the assertive businesswoman didn’t push the issue.


Noticing the two enter her workspace, a bespectacled woman in a white lab coat stepped away from the 3D printer she was watching over, grabbing something from the desk as she left it.  “Welcome, Commander.  I trust Ingrid has told you about why we’ve brought you in?”


“Yes, however, I'm sorry, but I won’t be able to stay long today, Mana.”  Greeting the brilliant Nikke, he knew how efficient she preferred conversations to go.  “I just got back from a mission and was just dropping by.”


“I see.  Well, not having you at your best would negatively impact the quality of your analysis.”  Nodding, the raven-haired researcher held out a simple necklace with a spherical metal ornament, roughly two centimeters wide, hanging off it to Ingrid.  “This one just finished about an hour ago.  Could you conduct a durability test for me?”


“In front of…?  Fine.”  Rolling her eyes, Ingrid took the necklace and put it on, slipping it into her shirt.  Adjusting her chest so the ornament rested in her cleavage, she glanced over at the confused commander and sighed.  He’s a bit young, but a good enough man.  If our ages were a bit closer…  His popularity among the Nikke he interacts with was not lost on her, especially with what she had heard from some of her girls, Ingrid indulged in some fantasies from time to time.  Never seriously considering him a romantic option, but with how she was forced to conduct herself as the leader of a major manufacturer, training and conditioning him was an appealing thought.  Shrugging, while her hands were still on her chest, she pressed them together roughly, causing a button on her tightly stretched button-up shirt to fly off.


“Wh-Wha–!?”


Narrowing her eyes at him, the Elysion CEO silenced him as she pressed her breasts together a couple more times.  If he can handle the girls from Wardress, I could probably get some fun out of him too.  Taking off the necklace, the ornament had partially crumpled and deformed from the force she applied on it, and she handed it back to Mana.  “This one held up better than the last.”


“But it’s still not strong enough.”  Mana countered, pinching the orb between her fingers and flattening it without much effort.  “If a human’s strength can compromise the structural integrity of the Demigodium shell, it won’t survive in a Nikke’s possession.  I’ll try adjusting the thickness once again.”


Piecing together the context of their exchange, the young commander looked at the flattened orb.  “Wait.  Was that a Command Capsule?”


“A prototype of the exterior.  We haven’t begun printing the interiors yet because if the frame can’t withstand the forces exerted on it, there would be no point.”  Mana said, giving a brief, complimentary explanation to answer any follow-up questions.


“And you test the durability like that because…?”


“Where else are Nikke supposed to carry Command Capsules and keep them safe?”


Since he had looked over the details of the Micromanagement project before, he knew that the communication link between the shrunken commander and his Nikke was direct skin contact with the capsule.  As he quickly thought of alternative methods of hiding the capsule on a Nikke’s body, he also immediately saw the problem with each.  And while not all Nikke were as busty as Ingrid or Mana, the Micromanagement project needed to be compatible with all Nikke.


“Alright.  I didn’t consider that.”


“Though, if we want to consider destructive force, I still believe having Ingrid using her backside would–”


“Mana.”  Glaring at the unflappable researcher, Igrid silenced her before finishing her thought.  However, Mana had said enough to draw the young commander’s gaze to her hefty backside for a split second.


“Of course, the option of storing the capsule inside a Nikke is also an option.”  With an almost playful smirk, Mana held up the flattened shell next to her mouth and opened wide to demonstrate how easily one would fit.  “Ingrid is against the idea, however.”


“A-And how would you get the capsule out, exactly?”


Rather than answer that question, Mana turned and led him over to the 3D printer she had been working over.  “For now we only have one printer producing the prototypes.  When we go into full production, the assembly line will be much bigger.”


Following the ravenette, he tried to not stare at the silhouette of her shapely rear through her lab coat as he was left to speculate how the capsule would be received if ingested.  “Wait.  I thought the idea was to shrink the capsules.”


“Considering the materials cost and amount of space required to store capsules not being used, we decided it was more economical to enlarge smaller capsules and then shrink them with the commander inside.  Currently, we do not have a surplus of Demigodium, so this method expedites the development process too.”


As Mana explained the basics of the lab and showed him the basic design templates they had made for the capsules’ interiors, Ingrid quietly excused herself to return to her office.  For the contract with the accomplished commander, she wanted to include bonuses and incentives to encourage him to continual renewals.  Her legal team could refine the document after that.


However, as she sat in her cushy chair and picked up her tablet, the reports from the Extrinsic squad she had been reviewing were still open.  As her ace-in-the-hole, they were specialized for combating Nikke rather than Rapture, not that their abilities didn’t work on the fully mechanical menaces.  Both Maiden and Guillotine have gone on many missions with the Counters’ commander and have grown fond of him in their own ways.


“Sound and sight.  Of the five senses, those were the easiest to weaponize.  The failure of the Melee Squad proved that touch is too dangerous, and taste would be even more disastrous…”  Thinking of the concepts that were tossed out when designing her anti-Nikke Nikke, there was one that was dismissed because of how situational it would have been.  Before coming up with a contract draft for her legal team to refine, Ingrid looked back into the research that led to Maiden and Guillotine’s abilities.  




Once she received feedback on the interior design of the Command Capsules, Mana was able to come up with a new prototype to test quickly.  With the incorporation of internal structural supports, the previously empty shells became far more durable, making it more difficult for human strength to damage them.  There was still concern with the force a Nikke’s body would exert on it, but preliminary tests showed little to no deformation or damage from casual movement.


Wanting to get some practical data though, Ingrid and Mana pushed to have the Counters’ commander perform a thorough, extended test run.  The size-altering process had been tested and perfected with no short or long-term side effects on the animal or human test subjects, so there was no issue with conducting a longer experiment.


On the day that he was supposed to start the experiment, one of the members of Counters, Rapi, accompanied their commander and demanded a meeting with Ingrid.  The experiment had the approval of Enikk, however, and couldn’t be postponed, so while Rapi met with her manufacturer’s CEO, the commander was escorted to the lab by Mana.


“I understand your concern, Rapi, but there is nothing to worry about.  This test is to evaluate the comfort of living within a Command Capsule, nothing more.”  As they waited in her office, Ingrid was trying to reassure the serious, emotionally-reserved blonde.  “I’ll be personally overseeing it if that makes you feel any better.”


Staring stoically at her boss, despite being a Nikke built by Elysion and, in a sense, raised by Ingrid herself, Rapi’s loyalty was to her commander.  A human that treated Nikke like humans, spoiling and doting on them rather than treating them like expendable tools of war.  He was always looking after their physical and mental well-being, so she and her squadmates, Anis and Neon, didn’t want him taking unnecessary risks.  “Since this was a decision that the Commander made, we can’t stop him.  But, I want you to swear to me that he’ll come back to us.”


Letting the weight of her words sit, while there was no hostility in Rapi’s voice, the resolve behind them was unsettling.  Like their commander, Ingrid didn’t… couldn’t see Nikke as disposable weapons.  She doesn’t dote on her girls like the empathetic young man does, but the mutual bond she has with them is as close to familial as one can get.  And yet, the underlying warmth and familiarity that Rapi usually exhibits, especially when they were alone, was lacking.


To think Rapi would talk to me like that for a commander.  Well, I understand he’s not your typical incompetent fool blathering on about how they’re the ‘hero of the Ark’ like the academy pumps out by the dozen.  Taking a breath, Ingrid nodded and maintained confident eye contact with the well-proportioned girl.  “You have my word.  He’ll be free to do as he wishes once the experiment is finished, and if it looks like his health is in jeopardy, I’ll end it immediately.”


Finding no lie in Ingrid’s promise, Rapi bowed to the older woman and her features softened.  “Thank you.”


“Of course, someone’s going to have to manage the Outposts paperwork while he’s gone,” Ingrid added, offering her a subtle smile.


“I’ll make sure everything is–”


Cut off by knocking at the door, both Rapi and Ingird turned to look as Mana entered the office holding a small, spherical object sitting on a specialized stand.  “It was a success.”


“Perfect timing, but it’s a bit bigger than what we usually test, don’t you think?”  Ingrid said, seeing that the sphere was more than twice as big as any of the prototypes she had previously handled.


“This test is purely for the comfort of the Commander,” Mana replied, adjusting her glasses.  “That’s not a problem, is it?”


“No, I just wasn’t expecting it is all.  Here Rapi, why don’t you talk to him before you leave.”  Getting up, the brunette picked up the Command Capsule and handed it to the blonde.


Taking off a glove to make skin contact with the capsule, Rapi went to a corner of the office.  “Commander?  Commander, can you hear me?”  Since the communication is linked directly to the Nikke, neither Ingrid nor Mana could hear his side of the conversation.


“Were you able to make all the changes we talked about?”  Ingrid asked while they waited for Rapi to finish.


“There was a problem when printing the new vent design you sent over.  Because I was in a hurry, I didn’t align them properly, so now they can’t close.  I have already taken the liberty to inform the Commander about this, so as long as you don’t submerge the capsule, there should be no issue.”  Reporting on the one issue with the prototype, the dark-haired researcher handed the curvy CEO a special, phone-sized tablet.  “And since you are not a Nikke, I took the liberty to make this. It will allow you to communicate with him as long as it is within one meter of the capsule.”


“Very good.”  Looking at the device, the screen displayed a checklist of all the things to be tested during the experiment.  “Quite the list.”


“We need to be thorough.”


“I suppose.”  Familiarizing herself with the list, Ingrid raised an eyebrow at some of the items on it.  Glancing over to make sure Rapi was distracted, she leaned in to whisper in Mana’s ear.  “You never mentioned he’d have to exit the capsule during the test before.  Is that safe?”


“That is another reason I decided to make the capsule fifty millimeters this time.  You’ll be less likely to hurt or lose him if he’s twelve millimeters tall than five.”  Assuring the tanned-skinned woman it was necessary, Mana adjusted her slipping glasses.  “And it’s only because you are the one overseeing the experiment that I included them.”


Nodding, getting more data was better than less, and she was intrigued by the idea of directly interacting with a shrunken human.  I have some of my own ideas anyway.  Adding a few more won’t be an issue.


Once Rapi was finished talking to her commander and she and Mana left Ingrid’s office, the older brunette placed the capsule into the stand and sat at her desk.  Connecting the smaller tablet, she established communication with him so the test could officially begin.




Despite advising that the interior design of the Command Capsules did not need to be too fancy, the young commander was surprised by how nice the enclosed accommodations were.  The shrinking process itself left him winded, something Mana had warned him about in advance since there were more issues with making it a sealed environment.  In truth, the dizzying sensation was the excess air getting forced out of his lungs as he shrunk, a trade-off of not having to worry about using any of the limited space for an oxygen supply.


Everything else about the design was focused on making the most efficient use of space, giving him a secure place to sleep, store rations, go to the bathroom, and even a place to wipe down his body.  There were kits and equipment stored in various compartments everywhere they could fit, and the area with all the monitors, communication equipment, and controls had an intuitive layout.  However, even before making it to Ingrid’s office, there was an issue he already made note of.


The reason a sphere was chosen for the shape of the Command Capsule was so the interior could rotate independently from the exterior so there would be no need to worry about the capsule’s orientation.  The gyroscopic stabilizer installed in his wasn’t properly tracking subtle shifts in how he was being held, causing a bit of motion sickness.


“It might just be something commanders will have to get used to, like how Helm mentioned sailors needing to develop ‘sea legs’ when on a boat.”  After doing all he could to assure Rapi that he would be fine, he could feel the difference between being held by a person and resting on something stationary when Ingrid presumably set him on her desk.


Just as he took a breath to settle his stomach, the main monitor of his communication suite lit up, informing him of audio and video feeds attempting to connect.  The same thing happened when both Mana and Rapi touched the capsule, however, with both of them, it identified who he was connecting to.  This time, it was saying Ingrid’s name!


She’s not a Nikke though… is she?  Not entirely sure of what laws prohibit Nikke from doing what, as the girls from Talentum and Underworld Queen prove, being a Nikke doesn’t mean you can’t be a CEO or leader of an influential organization.  Not sure what to expect, as when he connected with both Mana and Rapi before the video feed he received from them was from their eyes, he opened the connection.  And of all the things that could have been displayed before him, looking up at the underside of the mature CEO’s bountiful chest was not one he even conceived of!  Whoa!?  They’re huge!  While Ingrid wasn’t the bustiest woman he had ever seen, that honor belonged to either Emma, Anis, Noir, Guilty, or Tia.  But from his perspective, knowing how small he was now made them look even bigger than normal.


“Good.  It looks like it connected.  Can you hear me clearly?”  Ingrid’s hand came and blocked most of the camera, whatever device she was using to communicate with him was raised so he could more clearly see her face.  “How are you feeling in there?”


“Uh, y-yes.  I can see and hear you just fine, Ingrid.  I’m still not used to feeling the floor sway under me all the time, but it’s not an issue right now.”


“Hmm…  We’ll either have to adjust the gyroscope or include some basic marine training in the Micromanagement course.”  Not having any issues hearing him, Ingrid was able to quickly think of countermeasures to his motion sickness.  “If I push for the marine training, maybe then the Aegis Suad can get some proper funding and not have to worry about the Admire getting decommissioned.”


That’s a CEO for you.  Helm and the others would love that.  Admiring how, despite how strict and uncompromising she can be, Ingrid always looked out for her subordinates, Nikke or otherwise, the miniature commander relaxed knowing he was in good hands.  Literally at the moment too.  However, as Ingrid moved the camera around a bit more, the feed suddenly cut, and he quickly received a prompt to re-establish communication again.


“Roughly one meter, like Mana said.”  She said as soon as the line connected again.  “Alright.  Well, I still have other work to do, so I’ll just conduct the durability test to ensure your capsule will survive the week then I’ll store you away.”


“Huh?  Durability test?”  Confused at first, the jolt of motion as she picked his capsule up made him realize what she meant.  Remembering how Ingrid demonstrated they tested the durability of the Command Capsules before, he got flustered as she loosened several of the buttons on her shirt and exposed the top of her plump breasts and deep cleavage.  “W-Wait!  Mana already confirmed the–”


“What, afraid I’ll crush you or something?”  Cutting him off with an amused inflection, the camera didn’t need to show Ingrid’s face for him to know she was smirking at him.  Instead, she angled the camera to give him a top-down view into the deep crevice her breasts formed as her other hand brought the capsule he was in into frame.  “Well, I can understand.  Look at how small you are.”  Slowly, she lowered the sphere into her cleavage, wiggling and twisting it to bury it between her ample breasts.


Any chance that this was an elaborate prank, however unlikely such a thing with the no-nonsense businesswoman was, vanished as the floor shifted and adjusted itself as the capsule tilted and twisted.  The motion that jerked the shrunken commander around matched what was shown on his screen as Ingrid continued to bury him.  The air flowing into his capsule heated up slightly, carrying a pleasant, neutral scent.  It wasn’t flowery or fruity, but a subdued, mature aroma that grew more potent by the second.  Once his capsule on screen completely vanished from sight, Ingrid buttoned her shirt back up and adjusted her breasts to a more comfortable position.


“Heh, look at that.  Can’t even tell you’re in there.”  She said, pressing her hand over her chest.  “Do you think a Rapture would notice you?  Either way, I hope you get over whatever reservations you have about this.  Other Nikke will most likely keep you in a similar position, so don’t freak out about being tucked away in someone’s cleavage.”  Completely unfazed that she had an entire person trapped in between her breasts, Ingrid set up the communication device to show him her upper torso as she placed a hand on either side of her chest.  Slowly squeezing her hands together, she applied pressure on the metallic sphere and ground her mammaries together.  “So, how is it?  Any damages to the exterior?”


Unable to look away from the incredible sight, even if it wasn’t her intention, Ingrid was showing him an erotic sight as her breasts bulged out under her tight shirt.  And somewhere in there i-is me?  The sound of the metal resisting the force trying to crush him was accompanied by a faint thumping, the muffled sound of the gigantic woman’s heart beating, but nothing seemed to rupture.  He was completely safe, hidden away in the soft embrace of a woman’s chest.  And with the calming, alluring scent saturating the air, even as she rapidly squeezed her breasts a couple more times.


“I’ll take your silence as a no then.”  Releasing her chest and sitting back in her chair, Ingrid picked the communication device up.  “If not for the Command Capsule, you would have been crushed by now.  Lucky you, right?  All you have to do is sit around and enjoy yourself.”


“Wh-What?!  That was terrifying for me!”  Finding his voice again, the shrunken man blushed at the accusation.  However, he knew his heart wasn’t racing from fear alone.  Knowing where he was, and her scent filling the capsule did nothing to calm him down either.  “Can you take me out now?”


“Hmm?  Of course not.  You’ll stay in my chest for a while.  Until lunchtime I suppose.”


“Huh?  Why?”


“Because you’ll be hanging off a girl’s neck for a lot longer when you go on missions.  Since I won’t be moving around a lot in the morning, I don’t have to worry about securing you in there, which is why I’ll take you out after lunch.”  Smirking at his blatant discomfort, Ingrid crossed her arm under her chest and bounced it a couple times.  “Is it that unpleasant being in my cleavage?  Just put up with it.  The experiment has only just begun, and I hate a man who whines and complains about every little thing.”


As she stopped shaking him in her breasts, the young commander didn’t try to talk back further.  “Right…  Sorry, it’s just… the ventilation system doesn’t work.”


“I heard.  What, are you saying I stink?”  She asked, glowering at him.


“N-No!  Not at all!”


“Good.  Then I’ll contact you again later.”  Cutting the line, Ingrid left him isolated to his thoughts.


Damn it…  Is this how my whole week is going to be!?  Lamenting his predicament, he couldn’t stop thinking about the size, shape, and weight of the tanned-skinned woman’s impressive bust, or how he was pathetically stuck in her cleavage.




Unable to close or adjust the vents of his capsule, the temperature inside increased along with the potency of the scent wafting in with it.  Because of how limited the range of communication was, the shrunken commander couldn’t connect to the Tetra Net or contact anyone else.  All he could do was look over the systems of the Command Capsule and monitor for any errors, and barring that, just think.


But no matter how much he tried to distract himself with work or clear his mind with meditation, his thoughts always drifted back to Ingrid.  She already had an intense aura about her, the type of woman that, if she were his direct superior, he wouldn’t be able to refuse or talk back against.  However, being trapped in her bosom, surrounded by her gentle but uncompromising aroma, it was as if she were coddling him.  Like she was holding him close, firming stroking his head as he drifted in a haze.  For hours, he was in an addled state of admiration, acceptance, and, if he let his thoughts wonder too much, even lust.


Ever since she showed him his capsule sinking into her breast valley, he couldn’t ignore the heat in his pants.  Worse yet, even ‘handling’ it directly only calmed him down for a short period before the intoxicatingly gentle scent aroused his manhood once more.  And, of course, he could still only think of Ingrid, the tall, authoritative woman in a form-fitting white and red military suit.


“Damn it!  What the hell is going on?!”  Frustrated with himself, he cleaned up after another attempt to calm himself down.  Other than the minor shifts in posture, Ingrid didn’t move around much, as she said, so he didn’t have to deal with feeling nauseous either.  “I’ve never thought about Ingrid this much befo–!?”  Interrupted by the first big motion Ingrid had made since the experiment started, she had gotten up and was going somewhere.




It isn’t often business and pleasure lines up so perfectly.  While she had to focus on work for most of the morning, almost forgetting about the shrunken young man drowning in her scent and warmth, Ingrid had been looking forward to this experiment.  Technically speaking, she’d be monitoring him for the next week, so that was the work part…


Now, it’s time he starts ‘pleasing’ me too…  Standing in her private bathroom, all of her preparations were set.  All that was left to do was inform the ‘test subject’ himself.




Getting a communication notice from Ingrid, the tiny commander fixed his appearance and strapped into his chair before answering.  “Ingrid, can I talk to… you…?  A-Are you in a bathroom?”  As the screen connected, he initially wanted to convince her to not put him back in her cleavage.  The heat and scent were still lingering but had dropped considerably since he took him out, and he was finally able to concentrate on something other than fantasizing about her.  However, judging from the angle of the camera, the sink in the foreground, and all of her medals and accessories being flipped, he was able to determine he was looking at a large mirror.


“I was just about to get something to eat, and I thought you might want to be moved to where I’ll be keeping you for most of the experiment.  But first, how is it so far?  Any major issues or flaws that were overlooked?”  She asked, unbothered by the location she chose to contact him in.


“Nothing other than the ventilation system that we already know about.  It got pretty hot in here, and closing the vents would have helped.”


“I’m sure it would have.  How unfortunate.”  She didn’t seem concerned about the flaw at all, though he figured it was because they already knew about it.  “Well, if you have nothing else to report yet, I’ll get you tucked away, nice and safe…”  Her smirk making him nervous, Ingrid stood up and turned around, revealing that she had pulled down her pants to reveal her plump and juicy tanned backside!  Spreading the hefty cheeks, she showed off her puffy, tightly puckered anus, glistening with some translucent, viscous liquid.  “...in my ass.”


Wh-What!?!  She kidding… r-righ–!  N-No…  Trying to figure out what was going on, whether this was fantasy or reality, he knew instinctively that this was all very real.  Ingrid wouldn’t show me her ass to make a joke.  She’s serious!  She’s going to shove me up her asshole!  I’ve got to–!  Reaching to close the vents and save himself the putrid atmosphere trapped beyond the puckering orifice, he understood her smirk now.  “W-Wait!  Ingrid!  I-If this is part of the checklist, we should skip it!  The vents are broken.  We can test it some other time.”


“Oh?  So you’d be willing to be shoved up my ass some other time then?  Well, I wouldn’t mind, but we’ll continue as planned.”  Grabbing the shrunken capsule, the older woman didn’t hesitate to shove it firmly into her waiting asshole.  “Now, savor the fresh air you’ve got.  I’ll be keeping you in there for quite a while.”


Watching in horror as the camera perfectly captured her relaxing her anal muscles and letting the lubricated sphincter expand to consume the metallic sphere, there was nothing he could do.  The foul odor that swirled around in her deep crack was already tainting the air, and an even worse smell was flowing in as the seal of her asshole opened.  The words and pleas he wanted to say were lost in the uncontrollable coughing and gagging that came with breathing in her bowel miasma, but that wasn’t the only thing that kept him from moving.


He couldn’t look away as the wrinkled hole stretched more and more, taking the capsule, and him, into her body.  For as disgusting as the smell was, he didn’t even try to hold his breath.  If anything, he was inhaling and holding the stink in for as long as he could before his body regretted it.  While his body reviled the scent, his mind craved it.


As Ingrid’s asshole got to the apex of the Command Capsule’s curvature, the seal was fully broken and a mighty blast of pent-up gas blew through and around it, bellowing deeply in the enclosed space.  The blast reverberated off the wall, and had it not been for the gigantic CEO’s fingers, would have flung the sphere blocking the exit across the room.  “You’ll have to excuse me.  I’d been holding them in just for this.”  She said, squeezing down on her toned abdominals and sounding another meaty blast.  “Would you like another?”


There was no clean air in the capsule anymore, just barely enough oxygen for the commander within to remain conscious and her mind-melting stink.  Absentmindedly, all he could do was nod his head, despite his body pleading with him to say no.  “More… please…”


“Very well, since you asked so nicely.”  Slowly inserting him further, she squeezed out a couple more pockets of gas.  “So long as you work under me, I’ll give you as much as you want.”


Watching as the last bit of his Command Capsule was swallowed up by Ingrid’s hungry asshole, he just stared at her beautiful ass.  He was in there.  In her ass.


“Y-Yes… Boss.”




Hm.  I didn’t think the Shitagau Nioi system would work that well on him.  Smiling as she looked at her meaty rear in the mirror and the handsome young man’s lax, lustful expression on the tablet screen, Ingrid bent over and partially pushed the capsule out of her bowels.  Loosening her muscles before letting too much out, her powerful anus greedily swallowed it up again with a satisfying slurp.  Ordinarily, he’d come to his senses after a few minutes, once my scent worked itself out of his system.  Out of his lungs.  Again, she constricted her anal muscles to have the sphere peek out of her butt, only to relax and let the tension forcefully pull it back in.  Letting her voice tremble and breathing hitch, she repeated this again and again, increasing her pace as the commander was rocked back and forth in his seat.  But you can’t get away from it.  You can’t close the vents. All you can do is marinate in my ass and get addicted.


Rubbing her burning womanhood, Ingrid braced herself against the opposite wall.  To get where she was, she needed to know how to step over others, to make them fall in line, and to obey her.  Eventually, that also became her preference in pleasure too, but standing over a strapping young man and having him at the mercy of her ass were incomparable.  Biting her bottom lip, normally she wouldn’t be so impatient.  However, Mana already threw off her plans by making him so much bigger than previously discussed.  The capsule wouldn’t fit in any of the toys she brought.


“Once we get back to my room, the real fun– I mean, the real test will start.  The test of how long you can last before you become as obedient as all my girls.”  Imaging all the ways she would use, tease, and please him, the older woman was nothing if not confident.  “Something tells me you won’t even last that long.  Call it a gut feeling.”  Feeling something brewing in her intestines, Ingrid didn’t try to hold it back.  Forcing it along, she used the corner of the counter to block her backdoor as a meaty, rancid flatus blew past.  The high-fiber breakfast she had was working wonders.


Overwhelmed by the intense odor and irresistible pleasure that came with it, the young commander’s mind was already being corrupted and defiled.  Intense odors make recalling associated memories much easier.  Whether it is pleasant nostalgia or terrifying trauma, one whiff can bring all those emotions from the past back to the surface.  This was merely the beginning of their week together.


Even if the effectiveness of the scent-based obedience system diminished the longer the subject was exposed to it, that posed no problem in this instance.  Don’t worry.  This isn’t as complete as brainwashing.  Just think of it as intense bonding.  Bringing herself to orgasm, Ingrid stifled the lustful moan in her throat as she clenched her rectal muscles and trapped the young man in her bowels once more.  Because of her present circumstances, she couldn’t fully satisfy or indulge herself, but it was enough for now.  “That’ll be all for now.  Get some rest for later.”


Ending the communication, Ingrid cleaned herself up and fixed her clothes, enjoying the feeling of something hard rolling around in her rear.  She wasn’t oblivious to how much attention her figure drew, how many men drooled over her round, plump ass.  If only they knew what she could dish out with it.


Leaving the bathroom, she still needed to get something to eat and get back to running her company.  Technically, she could take as long as she wanted.  Who could discipline the CEO for taking a slightly longer lunch break?  But as with everything else in her life, Ingrid was strict with herself and led by example.  “Should I have something that’ll make me gassier, or should I get something that will give him a smell he’ll never forget?  Decisions, decisions.”


As if to respond to her question, a loud rumble emanated from her stomach as she browsed her meal options, and if not for being muffled by her set, the loudest, nastiest blasts of putrid gas blew open her asshole.  The shrunken capsule shook furiously in her rectum as the rancid winds passed it, to say nothing of the occupant inside.


However, she couldn’t see what sort of adorable expression he was making as her ass buffered him.  Her cheeks reddening from embarrassment and pleasure, she rubbed her stomach and smiled.  “I’m sure he’s fine.  Even after we start production of Command Capsule, I’ll need him to test new features and models.  I won’t let you get away that easy.”  Giggling playfully, she leaned back into her chair and closed her eyes.  The Micromanagement system would bring a big change in how missions are conducted for sure, but there were clear ‘recreational’ uses for it too.  “...Maybe I should discuss this with Mustang.  Minus the Shitagau Nioi system, of course.  That’s just for you, my little butt commander.”


To be continued...

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you for reading!  If you like what I do please consider becoming a subscriber of my SubscribeStar or DeviantArt:
https://subscribestar.adult/nrawk-s-little-big-stories
https://www.deviantart.com/nrawkk/subscriptions

Rewards include voting on polls for what I should write next ($1), access to stories at least one week before they become available publicly ($3), getting any available deleted scenes and notes for fully finished stories ($6), and entering a monthly raffle to win a 5000-word commission from me ($10)!

I also have a Gumroad page with a growing library of original size-based/giantess stories.  Please check out what I have available by clicking the link here: https://nrawkk.gumroad.com
Also, $10 subscribers of my DeviantArt or SubscriberStar pages will gain access to all of my self-published stories for free!

Or, if you'd rather just show some monetary support without ulterior motivations, I also have a Ko-fi account:
https://ko-fi.com/nrawk282