- Text Size +
The callous cruelty of Giantess Jenny has never ceased to amaze me in the time I was her captive in this makeshift shoebox prison where she kept me and other poor souls prisoners awaiting the inevitable death sentence metered out by this beautiful giantess murderer. At any one time there could be as many as 50 men or boys imprisoned and held in the box for her pleasure. She does not discriminate with age either, I have witnessed men as old as 60 and boys as young as sixteen years begging for their lives before being swallowed alive, crushed or just executed for fun by this evil ruthless giantess. When our numbers reach 50 or more, we all know that Jenny is due to have a killing binge and we may not survive it this time.

One particular day we were sleeping in the claustrophobic darkness of our shoebox prison, the heat and stench of despair emanating from the other inmates pitiful bodies was unbearable. The lid of our giant cell was removed and Jenny stared in on us, the sheer size of her gargantuan head looking in on us filled us with fear and dread. As she stared down at us I noticed that for the first time ever she was not wearing her usual red lipstick but all her other makeup was on her face was perfectly in place.
Her face was very close to us and I could feel and smell her warm breath and had a perfect view into her alluring mouth and could see her gorgeous wet tongue and her perfect white teeth as she spoke to us. I thought to myself, that many before me had witnessed this view just as they were unceremoniously popped into her pulsating cavern of death for mastication.

Looking up at her and completely at her mercy my penis enlarged and I was aroused and wished it were my turn to be selected as a snack to be held in her sexy fingers and pushed into her wet maw and to become a nibble and have the privilege of being digested inside her lethal tummy to nourish Jenny.

Without thinking and with nothing to live for I edged forward hoping she may pick me as her next victim, but as she made her selection her hand overlooked me and knocked me over and I was sent reeling to the side of the box. Jenny wasted no time choosing two white guys and a black guy. They were trapped firmly in her powerful hand and as they were hoisted out the box they were all crying and begging to be aloud to live for another day, Jenny just laughed at them.

Jenny coldly announced to the slaves that she had a very special use for them and their deaths would not be in vain, but may be painful. She went on to tell them that she had run out of lipstick and she had to go into town to buy some more so as a temporary measure she required their blood to use as lipstick until she could purchase a fresh one from the drugstore down town.

She laid the men on the table and instructed them to be still and silent and not to try to escape, she then went to into the kitchen and got a garlic crusher and returned to the captives. She callously looked down on the slaves enquiring which slave wished to die first, there were no volunteers so she had to select the first kill. The men huddled together as she pointed her tanned jewelry-clad index finger with their long red talons at them in a selecting gesture. She touched each in turn and finally announced her choice, “you shall die first ’ she said picking up one of the white guys, he screamed and wriggled in a futile attempt to get away and was immediately placed into the empty chamber of the garlic crusher, and the flat crushing plate positioned on top of him sealing him in his chamber of death.

She held the garlic crusher in her right hand and turned it to an angle so the slave could see her through the small holes where normally the crushed garlic would ooze.
Giantess Jenny wanted him to see her and she delighted in his terror, she knew she had the power over life and death over him and death and she enjoyed the authority she had to deliver death and carnage at will.

She slowly and gently started to squeeze the garlic crusher to let the slave feel a little pain. As her sexy hands gradually put more pressure on the handle she held it to her ear and could just make out little screams of terror and suffering from inside the slaves own personal chamber of death. Suddenly her face changed and an evil grin appeared on her cruel lips. She tired of the game and finished the job, red blood and body tissue appeared through he small holes, she dabbed her finger on the pitiful remains and then onto her waiting lips.

Admiring her new lipstick in the mirror Jenny decided it was not the correct shade and wiped it off with a paper tissue. Opening the garlic crusher she looked at the mashed remains that were once a man and gave out a cute giggle then turned and looked down on the two remaining slaves. One of the slaves immediately and foolishly assumed a begging position asking not to be placed in the garlic crusher. She was more than accommodating and his request was immediately granted. He was snatched up and held to her mouth, he only just had time to give out a pitiful scream which ceased the instant his head was bitten from his body and spat onto the floor.
She watched his lifeblood pulsate from the gaping wound she had so callously inflicted and used him like a human lipstick covering her lips in his warm fresh blood.

Looking in the mirror she was happy with the deep red color and smiled, she opened her giant maw and let the remaining blood drip onto her tongue, she then dropped the decapitated bloodless victim to the floor and her Siamese cat “Suzie” appeared at her feet and sniffed the lifeless torso pushing it around with it paw finally licking it up on it’s sticky tongue and devouring him. As he chewed he rubbed himself affectionately against Jenny’s leather booted leg in a show of thanks to his mistress, letting out a cute “meow”

Jenny looked down at the remaining slave saying to him “ I haven’t made my mind up what to do with you” She placed a tumbler over him preventing his escape.
Giantess Jenny went to her bedroom and put on her leather jacket and slid her hands into her soft tight black leather gloves, she picked up her purse and returned to the kitchen. Lifting the tumbler off her captive she clutched the slave in her merciless leather fingers and held him gently in front of her beautiful face and her deadly lipstick mouth. She remarked that he must have been prepared for death this morning and it would be a shame to disappoint him.

She placed him on the cold kitchen floor and she stood over him looking downward.
The slave was terrified at the spectacle, which lay before him. Jenny was wearing knee length black leather boots with sexy pointy toes and 7-inch stiletto heels. As he looked up at this powerful giantess, her size was enormous, her stiletto heels alone the size of a large skyscraper. He could smell her freshly polished boots that towered unforgivably over him. Jenny ordered the slave to lie down. She lifted her right booted foot and placed her sexy pointed toe over him and she gently tapped his frail body, she was a veteran of countless kills and could inflict pain and injure her victim without killing it. Screaming in agony Jenny left the injured slave on the floor and took a pack of cigarettes out of her purse and started to smoke.

Returning to the slave she looked down on him, her mouth had a white deluxe size cigarette dangling sexily from her sensual lips and as she smoked she leisurely inflicted another wound to his body, this time with her evil stiletto heel. Laughing aloud at his pain she carried on smoking, watching him writhe in agony beneath her.
Deciding it was time to go out shopping she pressed slowly down on the slave’s body with her sole crushing him flat, Jenny enjoyed the noise the slave made when his body burst under the pressure from her killer boot.

Delighted with the successful kill Jenny click-clacked over toward the front door and left for her shopping trip down town. As she left she snapped her leathered fingers together and shouted, “clean up the mess” to the waiting Siamese cat who immediately obliged her mistress and started to feast on the blooded corps that lay mangled and disfigured on the kitchen floor.

By the time Jenny had driven down town and had already forgotten about the three male lives she had so callously taken that morning. Whilst having a lunchtime drink at a local bar she had already selected and shrunk down three other unsuspecting men and dropped them in her soft leather purse for safe keeping and would have the privilege of being a replacement for the executed slaves