- Text Size +

I don’t know what got into me, but I got so turned on at work. Girls, you know how it is when you’re starting to ovulate!

My body felt warm and fuzzy— such an intense feeling— all over.

I ran into the back room to try to calm down, also anticipating that I was about to grow a foot or two, like usual. I took some deep breaths, trying to relax myself, as I felt the room grow smaller around me. I knew I would now be peering down over the shelves of coffee grounds and syrups.

Unlike usual, the warm feeling didn’t go away. Instead it got more intense.

I felt myself grow even taller, beyond my usual 10 feet. My hips widened, my ass getting heavier, and my boobs starting to press against the buttons of my shirt. And god… it felt so good.

Thank god for the higher industrial-style ceilings of work, otherwise I would have already been pressed against the roof.

The warmth coursed through me, and I felt myself grow wetter as I admired my curves. I had always grown fairly proportionally before, so this— this was something new.

The intensity surged again, and my leggings ripped, exposing my thighs and ass, my panties barely surviving the stretch. My chest outgrew my shirt as I got closer to the ceiling beams, breaking the buttons and bouncing enthusiastically as they were freed.

I should have felt embarrassed, but the feeling of pleasure was too overpowering.

Until my coworker walked in.

“Hey, are you oka-“ He paused mid sentence.

I looked back at him, cheeks flushed, the embarrassment now settling in.

“Jake! Oh my god, don’t look, this is so embarrassing—“ Before I could even finish, my ass grew again, pressing him up against the wall. With it, the rest of me grew too. “Jake, I’m so sorry, I— um, oh-“

He felt so fucking good there. I got even wetter, and I knew he could feel it too— he was pressed between the wall and my cunt. I felt his palms knead what he could, absolutely overpowered by my size. I couldn’t make out what he said, but it was obvious to me that it was a sign of approval. You can’t even imagine how this made me feel.

I pressed myself against him, grinding my hips desperately. Strings of moans escaped my lips. I didn’t even care if anyone could hear me. What were they going to do, stop me? At this size?

At this point, Jake had to be drowning in my leaking cunt.

My panties finally snapped as I ground down on him again, and I felt his hands grabbing at the flesh.

By this point, I was beginning to get pressed against the ceiling. My tits were ridiculously huge and soft. I groped at them, admiring how the weight of them knocked over a shelf as I let them go. I was fucking filling the room.

I lifted my hips, reaching under for Jake, and pulling him up to my front. He was soaked. The ground shuddered as I lowered my hips again, my ass jiggling from the impact.

“Did you like that, baby?”

He nodded, glancing nervously at the hard on pressed against his jeans. I’m not usually one for sweet talk, but whatever this feeling was, was taking over my mind.

“Such a sweet little thing,” I said, pulling down his jeans with the tips of my fingers.

My cleavage was now pressed against the wall entirely, creating a kind of shelf. I laid Jake down on my chest and lowered my head, licking my giant tongue along his tiny dick. He shuttered, and I sucked gently with my lips.

It didn’t take him long to finish, and I let him lay on the soft pillows of my boobs.

“You’re lucky we can barely move in here,” I said, smiling sweetly. “Otherwise I’d put you right back under me, where you belong.”

Just the feeling of being so giant and taking up so much space had me incredibly turned on. I stayed at this size for another hour— Jake practically suffocating on my tits— until I finally felt everything returning to normal size around me.

“Well,” I said, looking to Jake. My face had to be absolutely tomato red. My clothes were destroyed from my growth, and all I had was a spare apron that I found to cover myself. “I guess we better get back to work..?”


Chapter End Notes:

This was the first size story I wrote and shared! I hope you enjoyed.