- Text Size +

Scrolling endlessly through twitter, I raised an eyebrow when I came across this tweet.

I was snuggled up in the corner of the couch, wasting time on my phone as my husband clicked away at his controller. I’ve never been good at video games, so it wasn’t really my thing, but spending this time together and simply enjoying each others’ presence made me happy.

I looked back down at my phone, brushing my curls out of my face. My eyes flickered to him. He’s slouched against the back of the couch, his legs spread wide. His lip was caught between his teeth as he focused, his brows furrowed. Perfect.

I slink from my spot, finding myself on my knees between his legs. My manicured fingers slide up his thighs, fidgeting with the waistband of his sweatpants.

“Hmm? Babe,” He mumbles, eyes still glued to the TV. “I’m trying to focus..”

“I know.” I can already feel myself getting wet, just from being in this position.

I tug at his sweatpants and he lifts his hips so I can pull them down over them. I hear his breath hitch as the cool air hits his hardening cock.

“Just give me a second, babe. It’s a demotion match, and I only have to win one more round,” He grunts, his eyes flickering to me for a split second. “If I lose because of you playing with my cock, I’m going to ruin you.”

His words send a flash of warmth through my body, which concentrates between my legs. Naturally, I’m even more determined than before.

I press my lips against the pretty tip of his cock, kissing it gently. I do it again, then again, before taking it into my mouth. I swirl my tongue along the underside. His legs twitch.

I place my hands on his thighs as I take more of his length. I look up at him, his face a mix of focus and frustration. I can’t help but laugh against his cock, sending vibrations through it.

He groans and sets the controller down on the couch harshly. The music from the TV goes silent.

“I told you,” He says, gripping my hair and pulling me off of his cock. A string of saliva connects it to my lips. “I was going to ruin you if you made me lose.” He leans down, now almost eye level with me. “Well, I lost.”

Our positions switch before I can even blink. He has me on my back on the couch. I can’t help but smirk as he slips out of his sweatpants completely and tugs off his shirt.

“Now you,” His fingers slide under my waistband and he wiggles my shorts over my hips. “I won’t be able to take them off myself later.”

This comment turns my smirk into a beaming grin.

My panties, shirt, and bra join my shorts on the floor. My husband lays on top of me, his fingers roughly grabbing my chin as he presses deep, hungry kisses to my lips. I respond accordingly, my nails running up and down his back.

He pulls away and smiles.

Slowly, his form shrinks. His face is at my collarbone, then my breasts, then beneath them, all while my hands seem to get bigger and bigger against his back. Finally, he’s laying on my belly, just about three inches tall.

I prop myself up on my elbows and look down at him. My heart swells, like it always does, when I see my husband like this. He may be adorable at this size, but I can see that devious glint in his eye.

He treads down my squishy belly until he reaches my bush. He lowers himself down between my thighs.

“My, my,” He says, clicking his tongue. “Someone’s already quite worked up.”

It’s true. The anticipation is building and I can feel how wet I am.

He slaps a hand against one of my thighs. His touch is minuscule compared to the size of it, but sends little ripples through the fat.

He steps closer. I’m practically begging him with my eyes. I need him. He notices this and chuckles.

“Big girl,” I feel a hand brush against my slick folds. “Such a big, slutty girl.”

His hands travel upwards, spreading my arousal. My breath hitches as one brushes against my clit. I feel him pause before brushing over that spot again. He works his fingers there for awhile, my anticipation growing. I swear I’m nearing my climax already, the pressure building— He stops.

“You bastard,” I whine.

A quick slap across my clit nearly makes me jump. “What was that?” His voice is confident, rough.

I feel his muffled laugh vibrate against my skin as he eases his way into me. He spreads my lips, wiggling between them. He presses gently at my entrance, coaxing it. It welcomes him easily and soon he’s inside.

I grind my hips into the air, practically begging for friction. I feel his hands and feet start to press into my soft, warm insides, massaging, rubbing circles. He pushes his way further, continuing to press against my walls.

“Oh—!” I gasp as his body grazes over a sensitive spot. He must have noticed, because he pauses there. He doesn’t move for a moment (what a tease!) but then begins to press.

He gradually increases the pressure, wriggling his body. He fucks his little cock into the walls of my cunt, his hands digging into me. On the outside, I’m a blushing, squirming mess. I’m panting, breathy moans slipping through my lips. My hands grip the couch cushions, knuckles turning white. My curls are in my face, blowing around from my breath.

Finally, the warmth comes to a peak.

I climax hard, crying out from the intense pleasure. My thighs shake as I throw my head back, my body going weak. My arousal puddles between my legs and I lay there for a few moments, catching my breath.

Finally, I prop myself back up on my elbows and look between my legs. My husband lays contently in my juices, looking up at me proudly.

“I told you I was going to ruin you. Think again before you act up next time, darling.

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading this self indulgent piece!