- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This story is focused on SCAT, ENTRAPMENT and EXTREME PROLONGED SUFFERING. By way of further disclaimer it also features DRUG REFERENCES, harsh MISOGYNISTIC insults towards women by men as well as sexuality based INSULTS and FEMINIST EXTREMISM behaviour towards men by women. If this is not your thing look away now. Many people would find this story disturbing and harmful so YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Note: This story does not intend to condone or glorify the use of illegal substances. It also does not reflect any of my own political, sexual or sexuality views, it is purely fictional and entirely for entertainment purposes.

Readers will note that my style of writing is short, niche and cruel enough to tick the boxes of the above search categories. You wont find endless chapters of background story here.




At over 6ft tall and 18 stone in weight, Bex was a big woman and an impressive size. With her bright pink shoulder length hair and piercings in her nose and bottom lip she was a brutal presence in any room. Growing up she’d struggled with a range of things, her height, her weight, her self-worth and her sexuality. Going through life she’d eventually found identity in being the sort of devout third wave feminist that ripped up the rule book and gave extremist women’s rights a bad name.

Her best friend and housemate Serenity was a lot smaller with shoulder length black hair with purple highlights. She had a fresh face that she covered with heavy eyeliner and false purple eye lashes that gave a wicked look about her. As a practicing witch she was always doing spells in her bedroom using simple herbs, ash and other things she would forage from nature. Serenity too had always struggled; at school she’d been a loner then became a goth kid and pot head at college until one afternoon she'd got caught and arrested by the police for a small bag of weed. The officer had been a man and ever since then she’d had a hatred of not just men in positions of authority but all men because just being a man to her was a position of authority and privilege.

Bex and Serenity had been at the same college together and hit it off straight away, meeting at the after-class women’s debating society where they had grown close through their pro-feminist campaigning and a dangerously unhealthy dislike of men. First becoming firm friends then housemates it wasn’t long before they started a casual sexual male-free relationship and that suited them both perfectly as neither had any intention of ever making love to a man, the idea of having sex with one of those misogynist creatures was thoroughly disgusting.

Both women had always loved smoking weed to relax, the kaleidoscope of chemicals that ran through their brains when they shared a joint was better than any cock in the world, so when a bunch of girls from the college debating society invited the couple on a weekend camping trip they jumped at the chance knowing it would mainly consist of sitting around smoking dope, talking about women’s rights, bitching about masculine toxicity and even the chance to go off foraging ingredients for Serenity’s spell book– exactly their sort of thing.

Sure enough, all day and night long the girls just sat around smoking dope from the moment they woke up, making a huge cooked breakfast in a daze, scoffing sausages, bacon and eggs with mounds of bread then crawling back into their sleeping bags to tell jokes and play on their phones while secretly waiting for the first one to crack open a can of cider or bottle of wine so they could all join in – it was complete indulgence to the extreme. The short holiday was a success with the only downside being having to cope without proper facilities for three days but the girls just took everything in their stride and didn’t really bother with basic hygiene, it was only a few days anyway so who really cared.

By Sunday all the other girls had packed up and headed home for work the next day, but Bex and Serenity decided to hang around and leave the following day instead, Serenity explained to Bex that she needed a few hours to go off and search for some kind of special mushroom or leaf or whatever it was she still hadn’t found because she had been busy doing other stuff. That evening when Serenity got back to the camp with a basket full of the green and grey objects she'd gone searching for, the two girls sat alone by the camp-fire, smoking a joint and discussing male influence in politics and the under representation of women in modern society when there was a rustle in the leaves behind them. Looking around, two young men of about 20 years old came out of the woods, they seemed excited to have stumbled across two girls of a similar age and introduced themselves as Jake and Noah.

The two young men seemed friendly enough, but their presence wasn’t welcome, and the girls were immediately frosty towards them, when they asked if they could sit down for a bit, neither Bex or Serenity answered but they sat down anyway. The four just looked at each other when Jake said “well you two are a bundle of fun aren’t you?”

Unimpressed, Bex looked at them and said “did one of you say your name is Noah? Don’t you think that’s a bit of a stupid name – what did your parents get that from the fucking bible or something?

What could easily have been a simple conversation or polite explanation by Bex or Serenity that the men were intruding almost instantly turned into an unnecessarily hostile situation.

Noah, who was obviously offended by Bex’s comment plucked up the courage and said “look…for a pink haired lesbian wale you’ve got some real balls haven’t you?”

Bex’s glare became a squint as she narrowed her eyes. This man was smaller than him (most men were) and exactly the sort of rude, arrogant, self-entitled male she hated. Full of white male privilege, he had no right to call her a lesbian, presume her sexuality or refer to her weight. “Now now I’m sure Noah didn’t mean it Bex” said Serenity as she stroked the tips of her purple hair, let’s play nicely and make these boys some tea.

It was Serenity who took the lead from here and was being super friendly to the two men while Bex sat quietly watching them Serenity passed them a freshly rolled joint and then brewed what she called nettle tea in a small iron looking cauldron on the campfire, adding some special herbs and mushrooms from her basket. The men casually observed Serenity stirring tea and made light conversation before things clouded over for them and the effects of whatever they were drinking and smoking made them slump. The following morning the bright sun pierced through the clouds and the boys woke up with headaches and feeling cold. Their hearing wasn’t right and everything had a massive echo, feeling themselves they realised they were naked and then even more confusingly, they realised they were inside a giant jam jar!

Very quickly they figured out their surroundings and saw that their glass prison was sat on top of a giant cool box that was sat on the ground next to a car parked adjacent to where the previous night’s camp had been. As they began panicking, they noticed that the giant Bex and smaller serenity loading the last few things into the trunk of the car. Last thing was the cooler, Serenity got bigger and bigger as she came over to the coolbox. Her massive hand with purple painted fingernails wrapped around the sides of the jar and lifted it causing the two men inside to lose their balance and fall on their backs against the cold glass. At the same time Bex effortlessly picked up the huge cooler and put it on the back seat.

Both women got into the car and Serenity placed the jam jar into the drink holder in the centre console by the hand brake lever. Noah and Jake were shouting to be let go when Bex suddenly leaned down from the passenger seat, picked up the jar and bought it up to her giant face, the men sat staring from the jar at the colossal pink haired lesbian and saw her blank expression had slowly turned to one of aggression, her bottom lip had separated from her top lip making her lip ring peel away from her upper lip connected now by only a fine strand of yellowish saliva. Behind it was a very still set of badly brushed teeth posed in a silent growl. She boomed – “shut up with your moaning, we will be home in about two hours, if I hear another peep from you I swear to god I will open this jar and fucking swallow you both alive”. The women looked at each other for a second then burst into laughter before putting on some music and working out their route home.

Noah and Jake were absolutely terrified and didn’t doubt the threat for a single second, everything was happening so quickly and this huge bitch could literally eat them whole if she decided to. Serenity started the engine and the car began to move as Bex carelessly replaced the jam jar in the sprung cup holder. Jake turned to Noah and said “Perhaps being so nasty last night hadn’t been such a great idea, even so how could this be happening? - this is absolutely crazy”.

The drive really was about two hours and the girls didn’t look at or speak to the men once. They just chatted, sang and behaved perfectly normally. The men however weren’t any less scared and felt like they were under a sentence of death so studied the two giants intensely for any sort of clue as to what was going to happen to them or how they may be able to get out of this dreadful situation. Still terrified of Bex, all they could do was whisper between themselves about how they could escape from the jar or maybe fight the women if they had to defend themselves. Suddenly Serenity lifted herself off the seat and let out a loud ripping fart that was so perfect it sounded comical causing both of the girls to laugh like naughty school kids. Serenity dropped herself back down into the seat as she began opening the window. “These girls are vulgar” Jake whispered to Noah, “I didn’t know women joked about or discussed such things.”  Serenity continued with “You know I’ve not ‘been’ for anything other than a quick piss in the leaves since we went camping on Friday so sorry about the smell” Bex laughed and said “Sweetie-it’s been longer than that for me, I even had to take laxatives the night before we left and….nothing, its all the carbs and weed!”

The only other thing Jake and Noah heard that gave them any clue about what was happening and could happen is when Serenity looked down at the jam jar and said to Bex “How about when we get going home we give these two a front row seat and I will be your doggy?” A simple “Sure – we’re not doing anything else for the rest of the day so why not” was Bex’s answer. The boys looked at each other, what did this mean?

Coming in through the front door, the bigger and stronger Bex carried in the large camping bag and literally threw it through the living room door where it crashed onto the floor upside down with a mighty thud-god that woman was strong. Meanwhile Serenity followed behind her carefully cradling the jam jar with the terrified looking Jake and Noah inside it. The women went together into the bedroom where Serenity placed the jam jar on the bedside table, switched on the lamp next to it and got back up to hug the larger Bex. The two monsters then left the room for about twenty minutes saying it was ‘time for a smoke’. Soon enough the door opened and they were back, In full view of Jake and Noah the women started kissing passionately while unbuttoned their clothes at the same time, dropping them to the floor their knickers came off next and were quickly flung aside. It was obvious to the boys that these women were horny for each other and maybe now they would get a show with front row seats. Perhaps this was the extent of what would happen to them and maybe they will be let go afterwards.

The boys relaxed a little and sat on the glass base of the jar as they watched Bex reverse backwards onto the bed and lower herself down onto it. With a creak the bed took her massive weight as she sank deep into the soft mattress. Serenity closed in down on top of her and after a bit more animalistic kissing obediently hurried down between the big plump wobbly legs before coming to a stop in an all-fours doggy position above Bex’s steamy crotch. With her feet up in the air, Bex wiggled her toes in delight as Serenity opened her mouth above her pussy to reveal a long sharp pink tongue. Suddenly dropping her head, Serenity’s tongue plunged all the way into Bex’s hot wet unwashed vagina until her lips came to rest against her quivering swollen meaty flaps.

After about 5 minutes of loud sucking and slurping Serenity pulled her tongue from Bex’s sex and looked up across the giant woman’s plump stomach. Looking into her eyes Serenity jokingly crossed her eyes as she let out a long rippling fart that seemed to go on for over a minute. The sound of the trumpeting fart slowed and became weaker and ended with an abrupt ‘splat’. All Bex could do was watch open mouthed and then burst into fits of laughter at the cross-eyed Serenity venting herself. When she was done Serenity said “Phew…do you know what – I REALLY have to go and take a shit, I will be right back” Bex put up her hand and said “Hang on doggy I’ve got an idea” She reached across to the jam jar on the bedside table and unscrewed the lid, she reached in and instead of grabbing one of the terrified boys she aimed her finger at Noah and forcibly flicked him against the glass wall of the jar knocking him clean unconscious. Whoopsy” she said as she gripped the horrified Jake.

Lifting Jake out of the jar she put the lid back on it tightly and replaced it on the bedside table. Jake was screaming to be let go but instead Bex held Jake above Serenity’s face like an owner giving a dog a treat and said to her “ Now then doggy, because you’ve been such a good girl drinking my pussy juice I’ve got you a present – how about you use him like a butt plug to stop you shitting yourself then you can put your tongue back into my pussy?”

Serenity didn’t need to be asked twice, hungrily licking her lips she snatched Jake from Bex’s plump fingers, she lifted him straight up to her butt and turned him around to that his feet came to rest against her brown rubbery ring. Bex said “Come on sweetie hurry up – my pussy is getting cold” Serenity obliged and roughly forced poor Jake against her tight dry ring which reluctantly began to yawn open. As his feet sank into the opening Jake flailed his arms and fought for his life but it was entirely useless, all Serenity had to do was keep forcing little Jake against her brown ring and her guts would do the rest. Jake’s fear became complete when his knees passed the opening, not just because he was going in deeper but because his feet came to rest on a hard mound below him. This didn’t matter to the giantess and the effects of the cannabis had dulled her senses. She just pushed Jake’s little body directly into the thick hot turd which accepted his presence as the two became one. At last Jakes head was the final thing left outside of Serenity’s body as her anus closed around his neck.

She turned her butt towards the jam jar and said over her shoulder “There you go little sugar lump; I know you will want to keep an eye on your friend because I think he banged his head” Both Serenity and Bex laughed aloud before Serenity put her hands together in a diving action and jumped back between Bex’s legs to start sucking her pussy again.

“Ouch my head” Noah thought as he sat upright and held his temples, realising he was still in the jam jar but that he was now completely alone. Confused he looked around the room to see Bex with her great heaving piggy legs up in the air pointed at the ceiling and the smaller Serenity with her head buried hungrily slurping at the bigger beast of a woman’s feminist man hating vagina. Moments later he noticed that in the middle of Serenity’s arse cheeks was a head…Jakes head. Serenity’s anus was closed around his friend’s neck like a noose but while it was holding him in place it looked like it was also slowly leaking. From where he was, he could see that there was a brown scum rubbing in motion around the base of Jake’s skull as the huge woman moved backwards and forwards over Bex’s pussy. The women were having ferocious oral sex and Serenity’s body was doing what it naturally needed to regardless of the wishes of the mind that controlled it, she was pooping. Serenity was high as a kite and gently beginning to shit on the bed from an all-fours position and with his best friend in her arsehole despite licking Bex at the same time. Jake’s small frail body began to emerge, and his shoulders suddenly popped out of Serenity’s dilating hole, Jake began to move for freedom and looked over at Noah in the glass prison and shouted “Help me!” …but then both women stopped. Bex leaned over to the bedside table and took out a ridiculously large buttplug with a large fake diamond on the end. She offered it to Serenity who took it from her lovers’ hand, slung it beneath her and hammered it straight into Jake. Jake completely disappeared as the buttplug pushed Serenity’s entire crotch inwards. Nothing was left but a squelch of stinking brown shit in Serenity’s crack which now framed a huge glittering fake diamond the size of an egg.

Noah was in disbelief as he watched the women cruelly work together to conceal Jake, he beat the side of the cool glass and shouted, “You fucking bitches, you evil fucking bitches, let me out NOW!”

Both women observed Noah’s tantrum with their eyebrows comically raised and then both burst into laughter. When they’d stopped again Serenity went back between Bex’s crotch leaving the exhausted and crying Noah the view of Serenity’s huge muddy arse going backwards and forwards with no sign of his friend whatsoever.

After about another half an hour Bex came. She filled Serenity’s mouth with her smooth sticky cum where it was immediately swallowed without seeing daylight. The lesbians collapsed in a heap on the bed. It had been a long morning and as they fell into a midday nap, they both stared across the room as the jam jar. Noah could see the buttplug still held in place by Serenity’s anus soon to rhythmically move back and forth as she snored into Bex’s armpit.

A few hours later the two women woke up in the same pile they had slept in. Still unwashed they were like pigs Noah thought. They both got up off the bed put on their pyjamas and without even acknowledging Noah left the room. After an hour or so Serenity came back in, she was totally smashed again. Jesus, Noah thought its constant, they only just woke up and they’re already smoking again! Serenity had only come back in to grab her phone but before she left, she looked over at the jam jar and pulled down her pyjama trousers to show Noah the buttplug still in place. She touched the diamond with her finger tip giving it a little push before slapping her arse and giggling before skipping out of the room like a little girl closing the door behind her.

Noah’s situation was beyond desperate, and he began to sob into his hands. These two lesbians were drugged up, feminist man haters and taking out all their wrath out on him and Jake (who was obviously dead by now), while all they had tried to do was chat to them at a campfire but what was now happening was completely unimaginable.

A red and puffy eyed Bex came stumbling into the bedroom and made a beeline for the bedside table with the jam jar on it. The huge woman leaned her massive face over the situation as her fingers gripped tightly around the lid beginning to unscrew it. Looking up at her through the glass, she seemed to fill the room and looked even bigger than Noah had remembered. She lowered her lips to the jar and her lower lip ring clinked on the glass rim, as she breathed heavily into the jam jar and he could smell the Cannabis on her breath.

Bex said “Remember that whale comment yesterday? Everyone else may have forgotten but we haven’t, have we? No. Serenity had an idea last night to help with my constipation, so I dropped another load of laxatives. Nothing seems to have shifted until…Well just a minute ago there was some loud gurgling going on, so Serenity told me to come and get you because she says that means its ‘playtime’ and she wants to watch me teach you a lesson you self-entitled male twat”. Bex pushed her big dry tongue out of her mouth and into the jam jar, it almost reached Noah who managed to dodge it but as quickly as it had tried to lick him the tongue disappeared back upwards leaving only the smell of stale cannabis and tobacco behind.

In the same moment the jar turned through 180 degrees and Noah slid down the cool wall and collapsed into Bex’s giant palm. The floorboards of the bedroom creaked as the giantess stumbled out of the bedroom and down the stairs. Entering the brightly lit kitchen the sunlight from the garden flooded the room where Serenity was sat on a bar stool eating a bowl of what looked like cereal. Next to her bowl was an ash tray overflowing with spliff ends with just one on top about half used and still burning gently.  Seeing Noah looking out from Bex’s grip she smiled and said, “look little man – I still haven’t been for a shit” Serenity pulled her pyjama bottoms down over the back of the bar stool to reveal the chocolate-coloured stained buttplug which was presumably still holding back several days’ worth of filth (and his best friend). She snapped them back over her butt and then said to Bex “Your turn”. Both women laughed.

Before Bex did anything else she moved over towards the counter and took the ‘live joint’ from the ash tray and gave it a hard tug between her lips, the end crackled into life and burned bright cherry red. The monster of a woman inhaled, held the fumes them breathed a long cloud of fruity smoke into the room making her look more like a dragon than a human. Putting the joint back into the ash tray she moaned in ecstasy as the drug topped up her bloodstream and made her brain giddy. Serenity said, “good girl now if you are ready to shit, put him round the back like we discussed”. Bex nodded to her friend and unceremoniously took her hand down under her crotch pulling the front of her panties directly down and away from the ungodly meaty flaps of her pussy. Noah was shoved straight beneath the sopping wet folds and pushed through the silky wetness until he reached the deepest part of Bex’s crack. Bex’s anus was filthy, stank like vinegar and was disproportionately huge – it would be he thought as it had to ‘serve’ a huge woman. The familiar smell of female pheromones was entwined with sweat and body odour but somehow, he knew that wasn’t going to be the biggest of his problems – it was evident from what these bitches did to Jake that they weren’t going to let him off either lightly or any time soon. Bex casually allowed her panties to snap back up into place, concealing her giant pussy and leaving Noah next to a giant dry hairy sphincter. Wriggling didn’t do any good as Noah was held between the two monstrous globes. It seemed to be Serenity’s voice that came through the most, she was laughing uncontrollably and saying how she had charged up her mobile especially so she could film the burial.

Noah couldn’t see very much outside his prison but knew his tormentors were enjoying his suffering so instead of wriggling he tried to stay still and not give satisfaction to either of the women – especially if they really were filming it. On the outside sure enough, Serenity was sat on the kitchen floor rocking gently on the top of her own buttplug and touching herself as she pointed her mobile phone up at Bex’s panty clad giant peach. Noah saw his life flash before his eyes as he heard serenity excitedly say, “Ok ready…steady…GO!”

Bex simple leaned her giant weight against the kitchen counter in front of Serenity and clenched her powerful fists as she pushed her innards downwards. Her pink hair brushed against the worktop as the massive wall of poop forced her sweaty anus apart. The turd’s huge head began pushing its way out of its skin prison and towards the seat of Bex’s stinking panties. Noah screamed for mercy but was in competition with the much louder Serenity who was shouting “Yay – the little fuck can’t get away, I can see him suffering – keep going, keep going!” Both women were playing a disgusting game and laughing as their evil feminist minds literally used Bex’s digestive system to bury Noah in a week’s worth of boiling hot camping filth. The titanic poop was thick matt, lumpy clay, rippled and compacted where it had been almost mummified for so long inside Bex’s body.

As Noah screamed it fuelled both the women’s hatred for men and desire to harm them. They didn’t need to listen closely to hear the giant log crackling and popping as it slowly crawled from its resting place to lovingly pin Noah’s frail little body and skull against the seat of her panties. Bex was in heaven and wanted to make a good performance for Serenity – especially as they were making a video, it had to be good, so lowered her head onto the worktop, completely relaxed her body and gave a long girly sigh. She gently opened her mouth and blew a kiss down in Serenity’s general direction before closing her eyes and starting to dribble saliva onto the cold marble as she enjoyed the numb feeling of the cannabis and flood of luxurious endorphins. Over the next several minutes Bex kept her body very still and just concentrated intensely on filling her crotch to bursting point. The tight elastic of her panties kept everything from escaping as more and more solid poop emerged from her backside to travel away from her butt looking for a way out from the immense pressure of Bex’s pushing colon.

Finally, Bex breathed a sigh of relief and then gave one last almighty thrust downwards until her sphincter put a full stop to the horrible incident with a short heavy fart. Feeling Noah thrashing around for air in the mass of poop between her cheeks Bex ignored the fact that shed completely shit herself, turned to Serenity and asked, “How was that?” The girls gave each other a high five slapping their hands together and kissing each other on the lips. Serenity then looked down and round Bex’s back and frowned “I can still see movement so why don’t you stay like that for a bit, and we will do some quick chores – I know, lets empty the camping bag?” The girls still laughing about what they had done to Noah and Jake went into the living room where they had left the bag of camping equipment. As Bex waddled into the room she could feel every bit of her fat arse piled up with shit moving from side to side as the cheeks rubbed together. Cherishing the hot feeling and trying to ignore the diabolical smell slowly filling the room both girls picked up the bag together by the handles to move it upright and unzip it. As Bex leaned across the bag to undo it, Serenity moved behind her with a fascinated grin on her face and watched Bex ‘movement stretch the already tight material even more so across her arse and she bent over. Serenity could see the massive bulge of poop following the line of Bex’s panties and around her huge globes coming to a stop at the point the elastic dug into her fat.

Just as Serenity was about to say, “I wonder where in that load of filth Noah is now!” Bex groaned and said “Its laxative time, I knew that wasn’t all of it” she got back down on all fours in front of Serenity who quickly pulled out her mobile and swiped across to start a new video. Like a big sow Bex pushed her colossal globes rearwards over her feet and said with a whimper “Oooooh yes little man I’ve got some more just for you” Suddenly a second torrent of shit burst from Bex and expanded the already bloated underwear. Serenity was sure she heard a man’s muffled scream as Bex pumped what must have been at least another half-litre of shit into the outside world. When it subsided, the girls got up and started kissing before waddling back to the kitchen to make coffee and maybe another smoke. It was much later that they found the motivation to clean themselves up and go back to emptying the camping bag.

THE END