- Text Size +

Content Warning: This story is not intended for minors. It contains, size related violence, crushing, gore, destruction, vore, callousness towards tinies, implied violence against adults and minors, and references to sexuality

It does not, however contain incest, despite featuring a father and daughters of differing size




A Cruel Reunion



As my legs dangled in the air, and I felt a breeze flow around them, I dared not look down. I kept my eyes closed shut as tight as they could go. The fear I had always known scratched away inside my skull; the fear of heights.


Perhaps to be expected of one from a world ruled by a pair of gigantic gods that spent their time towering over everything, ravaging cities, and rewarding the pious with size of their own to dominate and rule the world while they’re away. My fear, however, started even before they revealed themselves to the world. I myself was crushed in one of their divine frolics. That is how I wound up in a whole new gigantic world nearly beyond my comprehension. At least I had my daughters to support me.


That is to say, they were literally supporting me at that moment. Each had roped one her arms under mine and off we were. In the time since I had last seen them they had grown to full adulthood and each stood nearly twice my size with well-toned athletic bodies like the amazons of ancient legend and myth. Each also sported a huge feathery pair of wings like those of the angels my world believed in in the before times.


Despite the years, I recognized them as soon as I saw them; Meghan with her button nose and freckles so like her mother’s; Kelly with her cleft nose and the strong chin that runs in my family. Both had grown up to be beautiful young woman and that was pretty remarkable, because the last time I’d seen either of them was on the occasion of their deaths.


Ten years before, when they were both in their late tweens, both had been sacrifices for the big Swalloween festival in October. If they had lived, they’d be in their twenties, just as they appeared here, in the afterlife, in the Castle of the Gods.


I thought about it all as we soared through a series of hallways. They had both been eaten by one of the gigantic “bishops” of the High Church. I took them there. I told them before we left that lots of people were going. The more who went the lower risk of being eaten. And of course there was the reward. Whoever brought themselves would receive immunity from personal injury or being devoured by a giant for the next year, unless you committed a crime, of course. Luck just wasn’t on the girls side that day.


Or maybe it had, after all. They were now personal servants of our gods, and they looked to be in perfect health.


The movement sent my stomach lurching, and I swallowed to try and stop myself barfing. Meghan must have sensed my discomfort.


“Don’t worry Daddy.” She said in a voice so familiar to me, if a bit deeper and more matured. “We’ll have you home soon.”


I gulped and closed my eyes again.


“We’re going to be going up now Dad,” Kelly said, “Just a warning, I know how you feel about high places.”


“It’s something you might need to work on in this place.” Meghan said and I was sure I could hear a suppressed giggle in her voice.


Just as I had been warned, the two shifted around me so that we were now flying straight upward. I could hear the mighty whooshing of their beating wings, and I would have wondered at their marvelous precision if I wasn’t in complete mental shutdown from the fear.


“Almost there now,” Meghan said, “we’re going up to our spot in the servant’s tower, well, the Southeastern Servant’s tower.”


As we ascended I could hear others around us, other servants I assumed as I could hear the beating and flapping of more wings, and friendly voices calling out greetings to my daughters.


“Hey, Meg, hey Kel,” an inquisitive feminine voice said, “Whatcha got there?”


“Never you mind,” Kelly said. “Our business, anyway you’ll find out later.”


Other voices called out their own greetings and inquiries. All politely rejected by my daughters. The angle of our ascent changed and I could tell that we were making some kind of wide turn. Then we were descending, then we stopped and my two girls gently lowered me onto solid seeming ground.


“You can open your eyes now.” Meghan said.


I did.


I was standing on a floor made of gray polished stone. Warm light, as if from torches nearby, gave everything a flickering dream quality. A few yards in front of us stood a great doorway carved out of cemented stones. Great to me anyway. To my larger daughters it must have been about the size of a normal doorway. There was no door, just a tall rectangular doorway formed from the gray stones. I looked to the left and right and saw other similar doorways carved into the wall, which I realized had a very slight curve to it.


“This is the place.” Kelly said. “Our spot.”


The two of them strode ahead, their flowing white togas drifting and catching a breeze. I felt the breeze too. These two towering women stood, one on each side of the doorway. As they did their wings folded up into their backs and disappeared. I must have been staring. Kelly looked down right into my face.


“The wings are just for getting around, Dad.” Meghan said. “They’d be pretty awkward in our apartment.”


“Sorry,” I said, “It’s all just so crazy. I died during the gods’ rampage and now I really am in their palace with you two girls, it’s all just… just…” I couldn’t help it. The tears trickled down my face, and I felt my nose starting to run.


“Oh, Daddy,” Meghan said, sympathy in her voice. She walked back over to me, knelt down to my level and put her arms around my back in the biggest hug I’d ever had. “It’s all going to be alright. You’re here now, and you impressed the mistress so much, she gave you this special reward.” She eased up on the hug, pulled back and looked me down into my face again. An eerie feeling went up my spine as my little eyes meet her huge eyes, here was my little daughter hugging me and comforting me, with a head twice the size of my own. As she released me I took and instinctual step backwards out of the hug.


“Woah, Dad, be careful.” Kelly called out. I stumbled ever so slightly, but Meghan caught my wrist in her huge strong hand. Her nails sunk into my skin and I noticed they were shiny and hot pink as if freshly manicured.


She steadied me. “C’mon Daddy, it’s time to go in.”


She stood back up to her full height, and with her huge hand still around my wrist, I felt a bit like I was the child. She led me up the flagstones that made up a little walkway to their front door. I glanced backward and saw that we were standing on a sort of stone landing that extended out a bit and then terminated immediately like a big constructed cliff. We were inside an incredibly vast chamber bigger than any cathedral or wonder on the world we came from. And along the vast curved walls were torches and candelabra providing the whole interior with flickering light. In that brief glance I saw other servants flitting about here and there flying up or down or around, on their various tasks, I assumed. The last thing I noticed was that off in the distance between our outcropping and the opposite wall of the tower there was something. I couldn’t quite make out what it was, but there was definitely some sort of structure in the center between one side and the other, little lights maybe, I knew there would be time to ask Meghan and Kelly about it.


As we neared the door, Meghan released my wrist, satisfied that I could make the rest of the walk. I walked through the doorway, feeling like I was entering some megalithic structure. Leaving the flicker of torchlight behind, I found myself greeted by a dark room.


“I’ll get the lights.” Meghan said.


I heard a familiar click, and the room was illuminated by completely standard electric lighting. There was a recessed circle in the ceiling, and from it poured absolutely normal pale electric light. I looked around the room. I’m not sure what I expected of the palace of the gods, but it wasn’t this little apartment. It was big compared to me of course, but for two women the size of my daughters, it must have been a bit cramped.


“Shall we give you the tour?” Kelly asked.


We seemed to have come in through a little kitchenette area with a small counter, a sink, and a small stove with an oven. An average sized refrigerator, still huge to me, stood at the end of the little counter. A metal spigot, similar to the sink’s but with a more complicated looking set of dials, stuck out of the wall between the sink and fridge with it’s opening aimed down at the little counter-top.


Past the kitchenette was a little round table with four chairs around it which sat directly under the ceiling light. Next to it sat a couch facing a wide flat-screen TV mounted on the stone wall. The opposite wall had a strange thing there. An archway that looked decidedly different than the front doorway. It was perfectly round like a cartoon mouse-hole and had a little frame made of red brick that looked a little like Spanish tile. There was a normal wooden door in the wall directly ahead. Everything looked ever so slightly cheap, aside from the mystery arch, which made me feel weird when I looked at it.


“You’ve seen the kitchen, and our luxurious dining room.” Kelly continued, a sarcastic tone in her voice. “Over on that side we have our living room.” She strode over to the couch. I stepped further in.


Meghan came up behind me. “Have a seat Dad, we’ve got stuff to talk about.”


I walked up to the table which was just a little taller than I was. Looking at the chair, I felt like a toddler or a hobbit. I leaned over and tried to boost myself up, but I’ve never been an athletic man and found myself floundering, and scrambling with my legs.


Big warm hands came up under my arms and hoisted me up. Kelly turned me around and placed me down in the chair.


“Thank you,” I said, “And thank you Meg, for catching me outside.”


“No prob,” Meghan said. “It’s a big adjustment coming to this place.”


Kelly stood with her arms crossed looking a bit impatient. “Are you ready for the rest of the tour?”


“Sure,” I said.


She walked over to the door opposite the entrance. It was a standard brown wooden door like you might see in many houses.


“This is our bedroom. It’s our private space, and there’s no reason for you to ever come in here.”


“Where will I sleep?”


“The couch folds out.” Kelly said. “At your size you might need one of us to help you unfold it.”


“I see, well, I don’t have any problem respecting you girls’ privacy of course, but what about mine?”


“Well,” Kelly said, audible hesitation in her voice, “we could request an extra bedroom get installed. It’s pretty unusual, but hopefully they will make an exception for you. If they’re in a good mood.”


“Ah,” I replied, reminded of the capricious personality of our gods.


“There’s the bathroom of course,” Meghan said. She opened the door next to the eerie archway. I twisted and saw that inside was a small tile floored bathroom with a toilet, sink, and a one person shower stall.


“And what about that?” I pointed at the arch. From my new perch, I saw further into it. It seemed like it led into a long long tunnel, but it was so dark and shadowy in there that it was hard to tell if it was a few feet deep, or many many yards, or even more.


“Well,” Meghan hesitated.


“That’s a Return Tunnel.” Kelly said. “It’s another way back here.”


“Back here from what?” I asked.

“From death,” Kelly said matter-of-factly.


“But we’re already dead.” I said puzzled.


“Right,” Kelly said. “Well, imagine that when we flew you up here we’d slipped and dropped you or that when Meghan caught you on the landing out there, she’d missed and you’d fallen down the tower shaft.


Once you’d hit the ground and splatted, as it were, you’d feel floaty for a bit, then come back into the castle through one of these tunnels. As servants, we get one in our quarters for convenience.”


“Do you die a lot?” I asked.


“A bit.” Meghan said. “The master and mistress have standards. And very little tolerance for falling short of them.”


My stomach growled audibly.


“Oh, Daddy.” Meghan said, seemingly relieved to be talking about something besides death. “You must be hungry.”


“I’m a little surprised to be honest.” I said. “I didn’t know being dead would be so much like living.”


Meghan stood up from her chair towering over me again. “I’ll get you something Dad.” She went off behind me and I heard her moving things around in the kitchenette.


“Oh, shit!” Kelly blurted. “Are we on dinner service tonight?”

I heard something like boxes being moved around.


“No, no,” Meghan said in a reassuring tone. “Cyrus told me that we were relieved of any other duties while we’re settling Dad in tonight; special orders from the Lady. So we have the night free unless…”


Meghan left it at that, and relief came over her freckled face. It made me think of my wife and I felt the tears coming back. I sniffed.


“Oh,” Meghan said, concern returning to her voice. “What’s wrong daddy?”


“Oh,” I said, “I just missed your mother. I hope she’ll be alright on her own.”


Meghan smiled, “I’m sure she’ll be fine. I remember her being so smart and brave.”


I sniffed more and the tears rand down my face warm and wet.


A loud ding sounded back in the kitchenette, and Kelly returned with a steaming plastic tray.


“Mom’ll be alright,” she said. “She’ll be here eventually, don’t worry. In the meantime you need to eat, Dad.”


The tray placed before me looked like a fairly standard microwave meal. There was a compartment with green beans, one with mashed potatoes, one with apple cobbler, and a big compartment with a slab of mystery meat. At my size it was huge, as was the fork Kelly handed me to eat it with. I had to hold it in my whole fist, but I made the best of it and dug in. The girls beamed at me and occasionally at each other.


“Aren’t you two going to eat?”


They exchanged a strange look between the two of them.


“Well,” Kelly said, “we already ate earlier and we generally take our dinner later than this. We were planning to have friends over before you got crushed, but now we want your first night to be relatively easy before you get more into the hustle of life here.


A sting of guilt got me in my stomach. “Well,” I said, “I don’t want to disrupt your plans, besides I’d have to meet your friends eventually, right?”


“I guess that’s so.” Meghan said, then gave a little smirk.


I ate my food. The meat tasted pretty odd, but not exactly bad, the vegetables tasted like reheated frozen vegetables.


“This is pretty good.” I lied.


Meghan smiled. “It’s okay if you don’t like it. It’s just what people here eat, well,” she smirked knowingly, “before…”


“Before what?” I asked between chews.


“Before they’re ready to really settle in, come to terms with things, and embrace the way of life our gods have set up for us.” Meghan said.


Kelly wore a bemused smirk.


She didn’t need to tell me more. I knew what kind of gods we had. What kind of foods they enjoyed.

“Have you?” I asked, setting down my fork.


“Settled in?” Meghan asked. “Well, yes, Dad. I hope that doesn’t freak you out, but I might as well say it. Kelly and I eat people, daddy. We do it everyday several times a day.”


I looked away from them, blushing feeling embarrassed at my naive question.


“It’s okay Dad.” Kelly said. “It takes time to embrace these things. We don’t need to talk about it too much yet, and we’re not going to do anything like that in front of you. Not until you’re ready for it.”


“They are delicious though, Daddy.” Meghan added. “And they squirm and panic so delightfully.”


I picked at my meal, losing my appetite a bit. I couldn’t help but picture my daughters, who were being so kind to me, brutalizing and devouring tiny people leaving them to digest in their stomachs, just like they had been devoured and digested years earlier.


“Are you two,” I paused, “are you two mad at me?”


“For what?” Kelly asked.


“For taking you both to Swalloween.”


“For getting us eaten, you mean?” Kelly asked.


I nodded.


Kelly looked back and forth between me and Meghan, as if trying to think of something. Then she lit up. Her expression took me back to her childhood. She always got this look on her face, twisted smile, a certain gleam in her eye, when she had an idea.


“Dad, you know about how we died, why don’t you tell us about how you died.”


“It’s pretty graphic,” I said.


“That’s okay,” Meghan said. She stepped over to the table and sat down as Kelly did likewise. “Their expression betrayed their anticipation. I realized that they were going to enjoy hearing about what happened to me.”


I told them about the rampage and the destruction. I told them about the evacuation of my building. How I ended up saving the Lady from the Master’s cock and got crushed under it myself, then waking up in a dark tunnel and walking out into the gods’ presence.


As I told the story they both seemed slightly delighted. At one point, when I described the enormous veined cock crushing me, Meghan actually fanned herself with hand. I decided not to think through the implications.


“Wow,” Kelly said, “that’s so totally brutal.”


“Mistress must have really liked the way you splattered, to give you this privilege.” Meghan said.


“It sounds like you really suffered, Dad.” Kelly said, “but at least it was pretty quick.”


“I guess,” I said.


“What do I do now that I’m here?”


“Serve the Castle.” Meghan said. “I’m not sure what form that will take yet. For now though, you’ll stay with us. We have to get you up to speed though. Tell you about the rules.”


“What are the rules?”


“There are a few.” Kelly said.


“Number one,” Meghan said,”what the gods say goes.”


“Two,” Kelly said. “If you are bigger, you may do what you please.”


“Number three,” Meghan said. “If you are smaller, you may do what you can get away with.”


“And finally the fourth rule,” Kelly said, “Any crimes committed against those of the same size will be punished swiftly, harshly, and creatively.”


“So,” I said, “Does that mean anyone could just come in here and I don’t know, take me for themselves?”


Kelly smiled, “Not really Dad. For one thing as servants, we are in the highest size category short of a god, and stealing you would be a crime against us that only another servant could commit, thus someone the same size. But if you were to wander out on your own, and get snatched up by another servant, that would be down to arbitration.”


“Which you don’t want,” Meghan chimed in.


“And of course the gods do as they will.” Kelly said, “If they asked for you, we’d have to give you to them.”


“I see,” I said.


The rules weren’t that different from those of the world where I’d been living that morning, not surprising since the same beings came up with them.

“Now that you know the rules, there’s one more matter to settle.” Kelly said.


“What’s that?” I asked.


“Tell us about the family, please?” She asked. “How are they doing?”


That was the start of a conversation that went on for hours as I updated the girls on our immediate and distant relatives and friends. I told them how their mother and I decided not to have more kids after their deaths, that she was doing very well, throwing herself into a her career as a counselor for other people who’d lost their loved ones to size violence. In return, they told me a little about the ones who had already died and ended up in the castle.


“I saw cousin Steve a few weeks back.” Kelly said at one point and glanced at her sister, who glared back. “We didn’t talk long though.”


Meghan’s glare melted after a moment, and the two of them shared a mysterious smirk. I wondered what it meant. As I went on updating them on family, I wondered if it meant that he’d been eaten or crushed by the gods, or if, maybe, Meghan and Kelly had done something to him themselves. They never got along that well, and both my daughters already told me that they ate the smaller people here. I knew it was something I’d eventually have to face up to. The rules said that the ‘bigger may do what they please’. Both had been helpful and loving so far, but in the pit of my stomach, I knew that they didn’t have to be. They could do whatever they wanted to me if they decided to. I was in their custody.


As conversation wound down we all started to yawn. It had been a long day. We got out of our chairs, Meghan and Kelly quite easily, I had to hop down a little. Kelly said that they would see about getting some furniture to accommodate my size soon.


My daughters each bent down to kiss and hug me in turn. We said our ‘I love you’s when Meghan made a surprise move and picked me up off the ground. Kelly moved in from behind, and the two of them engulfed me in the biggest group hug I’d ever had. Their breasts pressed in around me in a way that was both comfortable, physically, and also very uncomfortable, psychologically.


“Don’t worry daddy,” Meghan said. “we’ll keep you safe.”


“We love you.” Kelly said. “Have a good night, and I’m sure you’ll get used to life here in no time.”


They put me back down and helped me get the hide-a-bed unfolded. Then they said their final ‘good-nights’, turned off the light, and retreated to their bedroom.


I got undressed. Down to my undershirt and boxers. Apparently you keep whatever clothes you die in, so I was stuck with my work clothes at that moment. I laid down in the dark in what seemed, to me, an incredibly large fold out bed. As I lay there going over the day’s events I wondered what else could be in store for, me. How did someone like me, not a tiny food or pleasure slave, but not a full servant either, do in this place. It was never covered in any of the church literature I’d read, but then again neither were the rules the girls taught me, other than the gods making the rules, of course. Eventually tiredness came over me, as I drifted off, I could swear I heard the oddest thing from the girls’ bedroom; tiny little screams.


----


I awoke to the sounds of ringing bells. My eyes were open in an instance. Meghan and Kelly were moving around the apartment with some urgency. Meghan looked over at me, seeing that I was awake.


“Sorry, dad, no time for chat. The Master and Mistress are calling in servants and we dare not be late.”


“It would be unfortunate and painful.” Kelly added.

Both were wearing flowing cloth garments similar to togas. “Of course,” I said. “Go do your jobs. I’ll be fine here.”


“I know you will Dad.” Meghan said. “You’ll be safe as long as you stay in the apartment. There’s plenty of non-human based food in the fridge if you get hungry.”


“And a Tiny Tube over by the sink if you get curious.” Kelly smirked.


“Thanks,” I said, wondering how I’d even be able to get up to the tube.


“I’ll remind you not to go in our room, but aside from that, you have the run of the place. Love you Dad.” Meghan said.


“Love you.” Kelly repeated her sister and blew a kiss backward.


And just like that, they ran out to the little outcropping, joined by around half a dozen other people of similar size. They all unfurled their wings and took to the air. I was there, in the apartment, on my own.


I looked around, still in a bit of a haze. The thought occurred to just lay down and try to get more sleep, but the pressure in my bladder and the growling in my stomach said otherwise. Scooting off of the bed, I got up and went to the bathroom. As I did, I glanced once at the door to the girls’ room. The memory came back to me. Tiny little screams in the night.


I stepped into the bathroom and managed to boost myself up and use the oversize toilet. I had to sit on it to pee, and felt a little like a toddler. I flushed it and looked up at the sink. I wasn’t sure how I was going to get up there to use it. As I was thinking about the problem, I blinked, and in the space of that blink a little stepladder appeared in front of the sink. I smiled. Maybe this was one of the accommodations my daughters mentioned the night before. I climbed up and washed my hands. The liquid soap provided smelled good, and the water was nice and soft. When I got back to the bottom of the step ladder, my stomach grumbled fiercely.


I took the stepladder with me into the kitchenette, set it down, and climbed up high enough to reach the counter. I looked at the ‘Tiny Tube’ as Kelly called it. There were various knobs and dials, and what looked like a sort of pump handle. The dials and knobs seemed to allow a person to pick the size and amount of little people the faucet would produce. One dial seemed to be specifically for adjusting the percentages of different sexes and genders of the people. I wondered if there was a difference between the taste of men and women, or trans or cis people. It all seemed a little overwhelming. I felt a little temptation creeping up my spine. The pump was right there. I could just pull it, and join my new world, feasting on those who were smaller than me. My mouth watered a little. The giants in my world had so relished devouring smaller people. This was my chance to try such grim luxuries for myself. I inched my hand closer to the handle. The handle was covered in some soft black material that formed quite a comfortable grip even for someone my size. I clutched it. It felt so forbidden. Someone like me was the victim of things like this, not the perpetrator. I pulled ever so slightly. Humming vibrated the wall softly, like a refrigerator running a cycle. It all reminded me a little of vending ice from a soda machine. Only a split second after the humming started, the faucet released a trickle of little naked men. All were quite young, about my daughters’ ages and all quite trim and traditionally handsome, also all naked. From my perspective, each man was around the size of a canned sardine. To my daughters, they would’ve been all too easy to simply swallow whole. A little more than a half dozen tumbled out onto the counter before I lost my nerve, and released it. The humming stopped immediately. The little men were of various skin tones and ethnicity. They sat were they landed, seeming to be a bit dazed from the experience. My stomach growled at the sight of them, but my mind rebelled.


These are people. It screamed. You can’t just eat them.


I forced myself to pick one up, and looked at him closer. He was of a pale complexion similar to myself. His eyes looked right up into mine. He looked so tiny and fragile. His eyes darted around and he seemed to be realizing his situation. I felt his soft weight in my hand, but he was so light. I caught some movement on the counter-top. The little men there were all starting to come around, it seemed. Looking at their surroundings, some of them were getting up to their feet. I felt movement in my palm. The little man I held was likewise trying to stand up. I closed my hand around him, gently, but firmly. My stomach rumbled. I started moving him up to my mouth.


That’s when I heard his little voice. “Please,” he squeaked, “please.”


My heart stopped my hand. I knew I couldn’t do it. I looked down at the counter. Several of the men were now standing, and immediately made a break for it. They dashed to the counter edge. I brought my hand down, blocking most of them. A couple managed to outrace me, and leapt from the counter down to the floor. Instinctively I swept the remaining men off the counter, over into the sink. They chirped little screams, and it was obvious I injured a few in the process. I dropped the one in my hand into the sink as well. I looked down at the floor, wondering if the jumpers had been injured or killed in their falls. Instead, they were running off toward other parts of the apartment at high speed.


Great, I thought, my first day as a roommate and I’ve already let vermin, so to speak, into my daughters’ apartment.


I looked back to the little guys in the sink. They were trying the walls, but the metal was far too steep and slick for any of them to climb. Some were shouting up at me to let them go. Others sat quietly, seemingly resigned to their fate.


I climbed down the stepladder, moved it over to the sink, and climbed back up.


“Sorry guys.” I said to the little group. “This isn’t really my place. I’m new and I cant quite bring myself to eat you, but I also don’t think I should let you loose in my daughter’s apartment.”


As I spoke I noticed that the sink had an extra wide drain, and a handle next to the faucet. Along its side was printed the words “TINY DISPOSAL”.


Maybe that’s the most merciful thing for them. I thought.


As they begged and pleaded I used my hands to pluck them up and drop them in the drain one by one. Then I pulled the handle. A sharp whirring rose from the drain along with sharp little cries and sobs, which silenced abruptly. My heart sank into my stomach. The whirring turned into squelching and popping sounds. Eventually, it was nothing but smooth whirring.


They’re already dead, I thought, they’ll just come to in a tunnel somewhere.


It helped a little, but those final seconds in the drain must have been pure terror for the little guys. That left the little escapees, but my stomach’s pangs were so great, I had to get something to eat before I could do anything else.


I went in the fridge and found a pasta microwave meal.


Not much of a breakfast, I thought, but I needed something. After it was heated I went over to my sofa bed to eat. On the way, I grabbed the TV remote, as big as a hardback novel in my little hand. I sat down with my little meal, and turned on the TV.


I don’t know what I expected, but it wasn’t a scene of the inside of someone’s mouth as the were eating. Especially, as they were eating a dozen dozen little people. It was a scene of chaos. Little men and women screaming and struggling as a giant pink tongue undulated under and around them. The lighting was perfect to see every taste-bud; every little person’s face twisted in terror and panic, every brownish red stain on the giant white teeth as the slowly moved together with unfortunates trapped between them. If the mouth was of a regular sized person, then the little people inside would have been little bigger than sprinkles on a cake. The little people all wore everyday modern clothes, mostly casual with a few men and women in business clothes. My stomach twisted and I pressed for a different channel.


The next channel showed helicopter shots of a bright gleaming modern city. I settled down and started eating my little pasta meal.


It all looked very peaceful. I steeled myself with the knowledge that it could change at any moment. The peace lasted for about five minutes, then cut to a shot of the Lady, standing on a city street, wearing a pretty white trenchcoat and holding a microphone. She was smiling with lips painted with a pale pink that looked very nice on her. In my experience, when she was smiling and wearing pretty lipstick, that was bad news for somebody, usually everybody. As I ate, she spoke.


“Greetings, viewers, it is I your Lady and Mistress. I hope everyone is having a wonderful, torturous, and terrifying day in the Castle. As you can see we are in a bustling metropolis.”


The shot cut to footage of various citizens going about their day, walking down streets, sitting on benches, and sitting in cars stopped at a light.


“What they don’t know is that this is one of the many ‘Blindworlds’ we lay claim to. For those many many newbies out there, that means that this world has no idea that we own it, that their lives are subject to our whims, or even that things like size-change are possible. This is great, because when we finally show up to trash their cities and make their lives a delicious hell, we get the most wonderful authentic reactions. So if you love confused people wondering ‘Why, oh why!?’ this is happening to them, you’re in for a real treat today.”


“On the other hand, if you’re not that into rampages, we also have prerecorded episodes of the Chewing Show, the Squishing Show, and of course footage and live programming from many other of our worlds on the other channels, but this is the only channel where you can see a live multi-giant rampage led by your favorite city obliterating deity,” she paused and the shot zoomed in as she pointed at her own face, “Me!”


With that, the shot pulled back as the Lady dropped her coat revealing her nude body and expanded herself. In the background numerous other women were also expanding up into view from between buildings.


I continued eating my pasta. That might seem a bit blasé, but they actually had a lot of programming like this, showing rampages, where I came from. I could stand that compared to watching people get chewed to death and I thought that maybe I’d learn more about life in the Castle. As I watched, the destruction commenced.


Street level shots highlighted expanding feet plowing into storefronts, shattering glass and brickwork as well as obliterating any people who happened to be in their way. There was a close up of a little brown haired white man in a t-shirt caught between a woman’s expanding, pedicured, shiny pink painted toes. The toes clenched and he crunched, bones breaking with blood and gore spurting from his mouth. The ‘camera?’ tilted way way upward to the face of a still growing woman, smiling from ear to ear at the carnage her little movement had wrought. I already suspected from the polish, but as the shot zoomed in it became more and more obvious. It was Meghan. Still wearing the toga she’d left in, but not sporting her wings. My own flesh and blood was delighting in the spattered flesh and blood of another human being, albeit one much smaller.


The shot cut back to the Lady.


“I’ve brought a few very worthy servants to help me have some fun in this poor unsuspecting city. Those wonderfully brutal toes you just saw belong to Meghan Freemont, originally of Churchworld #0528. Just yesterday she and her sister Kelly agreed to take in their father, who got squished under my husband’s cock during yesterday’s enforcement action. He did it trying to save me from a similar fate, not realizing who I was. Such bravery is not without it’s rewards. And the charity of his daughters shouldn’t be either, they could have left him to be part of the general pool of little folks if they had chosen, and no one would think less of them, especially since he was the one who condemned them to being swallowed alive by one of our bishops on that world in the first place.”


It cut to a wide shot of the Lady taking a few steps over to Meghan. In the process the Lady's feet crushed cars, people, and smaller buildings out of existence as she had now reached about the 200 foot range, as had my daughters and the other women on screen.


The Lady held her microphone out to Meghan's grinning face. “Meghan, if your father is watching today, what would you like to say to him.”


“Oh, shit.” Meghan blushed, her tone became rather hesitant, “In all the excitement I forgot that he might be watching, my Lady.” Meghan turned her head to look right down the barrel of the camera, “You don’t have to watch if you don’t want to, Dad, if you are watching at the moment. But this is what big people get up to, and if you do decide to watch, I hope you aren’t too scared of me and Kelly when we get home. No matter what we do to the poor little vict…, um, people here, we’d never do anything to hurt you.”


The Lady grinned. I got the impression that she was enjoying Meghan’s little social discomfort.


“And what about you Kelly?”


The shot cut to Kelly lifting up a huge handful of squirming terrified people, with some of them managing to wriggle free and fall to their doom, up to her mouth. She blushed as she realized the Lady was speaking to her.


“Oh, um,” Kelly stammered, “I hope that Dad will be able to join us soon in the fun things this lifestyle has to offer. It’s really not a big deal when you get used to it. If you’re watching I love you Dad. Remember, I’d never do this to you.”


Kelly dumped all the little people into her mouth and closed it. She held it closed and closed her eyes, obviously enjoying the struggles and fear of her mouthful. Soon she swallowed them all whole and resumed speaking.


“You’re too big for one thing. Anyway since you might be watching, me and Meghan promise not to do anything too lewd in this particular rampage. I can’t say the same for the other ladies here.”


“Certainly not for me.” The Lady interrupted. “I plan to drown and squish many many citizens in my thick pussy syrup.”


“Anyway,” Kelly continued, “If you’re watching, Dad, we love you, and just remember, we might be killing thousands today, but we’re also bringing in thousands of new neighbors. Love you.” She blew a kiss toward the camera and as she did a couple stray people flew from her mouth to their certain deaths below.


Then it cut to some of the other women who stopped to introduce themselves and talk about how happy they were to be on their first rampage on another world. I watched for a bit longer as women crushed more cars, and started in on the buildings. One giant beautiful black woman with her hair in a short Afro plunged her hand into a building and withdrew it full of little people. She clenched her hand in a fist with glee. Soon red pulp oozed out. I felt like I’d seen it all before on my own world and was about to turn the TV off, when it cut back to Meghan and Kelly. They were working together herding the mobs of little people, so they could corral them. When they had them pinned in between two tall buildings they started stomping away onto the crowd. The camera cut to graphic close ups of their enormous feet flattening the bodies of terrified people, indifferent to their age or gender, man or woman, young or old, all squished and died alike under the increasingly gory soles. It then cut to Meghan and Kelly’s faces, looking down intently, beaming with delight over the carnage they created eradicating all those innocent people.


That’s when I finally turned it off.


I felt very funny inside. I couldn’t help it. Part of me really enjoyed seeing my little girls all grown up; powerful, enjoying the violent fun that only the very elite of our world got to indulge in. It was a kind of warm but twisted familial pride and fascination at how powerful and violent they could really be. Especially, when part of me still thought of them as my innocent little girls. It felt a lot like times on our world when I’d watch them indulging in some kind of little treat. I wasn’t the one providing it this time, but it was a very similar feeling, mixed with the strange horror at the helplessness of their victims.


I managed to eat the rest of my food, and threw the container into the trash tube where it was rapidly sucked away. My hunger taken care of, my thoughts turned to the little men who got away. The least I could do as my daughters’ guest was try to catch them. I thought the most logical place for them to hide would be under the couch, there was lots of space for them to hide, and it would be difficult for me to move.. I got down on the floor, and did my best to look, but it was pretty hard without a flashlight. Moving the couch, or even folding up the bed was pretty out of the question at my small stature. I looked in the kitchen cabinets and drawers looking for something to reach with, but all I saw was dishes, flatware, and cookware. There were no flyswatters or back scratchers, or anything else lengthy enough to reach under the couch. Eventually, I gave up. I’d have wait until the girls got home, tell them what happened, and hope they were understanding. At least they’d be in a good mood after all their destructive fun.


It was only an hour later they came in through the doorway all giggles and beaming. Whatever else they had done in the rampage, it was obvious that they thoroughly enjoyed it.


“Hey Dad.” Kelly said. “Hope you weren’t too bored at home.”


Meghan looked over into the kitchenette. “Oh, I see they already sent you the stepladder.”


I stood up from the couch to greet them. Their togas and bodies were completely clean, no signs of gore or mass destruction, so I guess they washed up on the way home.


“Things were mostly okay.” I said.


“That’s good,” Meghan said as she stepped over to me. She bent way down and pecked my forehead with a little kiss.


“You, uh, didn’t watch TV or anything did you?”

“I did.” I said.


“Did you, uh, see…” Meghan trailed off. She blushed, just as she did when the Lady was interviewing her.


“Yes,” I said. “I saw what you and your sister did. A little bit anyway.”


“You’re not ashamed of us, are you daddy?” Kelly asked in a half-serious tone.


“Or scared of us?” Meghan asked.


I took a moment to reply. “I’m not. It’s strange to say, it made me feel a little funny, but I actually kind of enjoyed it.”


“Oh?” Meghan said, relief evident in her eyes.


“The two of you were so powerful. It was amazing. The two of you just killed all those people with pleasure, no guilt, no remorse. It should disgust me, and it does a little, but not as much as it should.”


“What did you like the most?” Kelly grinned.”


“Well, first of all, not in a sexual way, of course.” I insisted.


“Of course not.” Kelly said.


“But there was something about watching the two of you working together. It almost gave me, like, pride, I guess.”


“So you’re not disgusted by the stuff we did?” Meghan asked.


“A little.” I said. “But I have some bad news.”


“What?” Meghan asked.


“I tried to have some tiny people for breakfast. It didn’t work out. I just couldn’t go through with it. I put most of them down the disposal, but a couple managed to escape into the apartment. I’m so sorry.” I looked down at my feet and felt myself blushing hot.


Meghan knelt down, hugged me, and tousled my hair. “It’s alright, daddy. These things happen all the time. They don’t cause much damage usually.”


“Plus,” Kelly said happily, “we get to hunt them down.”


“Do you think it would bother you, Dad?” Meghan asked, looking into my eyes with great sympathy. “It will be violent, but you’ll get to watch me and Kelly hunt together, up close.”


“It’s your apartment,” I said. “I’m a guest.”


“Okay,” Meghan said.


The two of them had me sit at the table.


“How big were they?” Kelly asked.


“They looked about three inches long to me, so I guess they’d be one and a half to you two.”


“Ah,” Meghan said. “You didn’t change any of the settings on the Tube then?”


“No,” I said.


“We wanted movie snacks the other night.” Kelly said. “So we filled some popcorn tubs with cute little naked guys.”


“Mmm,” Meghan said eyes closed, “those guys were so yummy.” She opened her eyes and gave an awkward smile. “Hope it doesn’t freak you out, hearing us talk like this, dad.”


I was feeling that weird excitement again. My daughters had been devouring living human men as if they were popcorn or peanuts, and I felt off-put, but also that sense of pride at their power. “It’s okay,” I said. “I have to get used to it.”


“Don’t worry.” Kelly said. “We didn’t start off this casually ravenous ourselves, but the Castle has a really great educational program until you come of age. Really gets you acclimated to it all.”


“I see,” I said watching them stalk around the room as if trying to sniff out the tiny men. “Is there some kind of adult education program? Something like night school?”


“Sorry, dad,” Meghan said as she moved around slowly to the couch. She and Kelly put there fingers across their lips with the ‘quiet’ sign. They hunched down on either side of the couch and each put their hands on one end. They shifted it forward together in one swift short jerk.


The two tiny men were there huddled together. As soon as Meghan and Kelly saw the men, they stomped their feet down, but the men managed to just dodge their soles. The men ran desperately to the table where I was sitting. They begged and pleaded with me with their squeaky little voices. It was the wrong move. Without hesitation Meghan and Kelly grabbed one up each with their hands. Both of my daughters smiled with sinister pride at their catches.


“Gotcha,” Meghan said.


“What should we do with them?” Kelly said. “Usually I’d just have a snack, but I’m still pretty full from all the people I ate in that city this morning.”


“Me too,” Meghan said.


Kelly looked over at me with a mischievous smirk. “I know,” she said. “Since Daddy made this mess, he can decide how we dispose of them.”


“Oh,” Meghan said, “Could you, Dad? It might help you get used to things here. If it helps, we’re going to kill these little pests anyway, you just get to choose how we do it. If it’s not too much for you, of course.”


My head was swimming. I thought back to what I saw on TV. How cruel and happy the girls had been smashing people and eating them. I felt a final twist in my stomach and I was ready.


“Alright,” I said, “I want to see you two work together, teamwork.” I thought a little bit, and had an idea. Something I’d seen two nuns from our world do once. I explained to Meghan and Kelly and they liked it.


They both lay on their backs in front of the couch, which they were kind enough to fold up so I could watch. One man was held between Kelly left foot and Meghan’s right foot. Between the other two feet, the other man.


“Alright, Daddy.” Kelly said. “Say when.”


I focused in on the four feet. The little men still moving ever so slightly between each pair of soles. I felt a little bit disgusted with myself, but I knew it would pass. Time for the fun to begin.


“Go,” I said, and they went.


My two daughters pushed their feet together with force. Their calf muscles flexed showing off their tone and strength. The little men started screaming, but in two wet pops all that was left were shattered rib cages, burst skin, and meat mashed between four enormous feet.


I felt that strange twisted paternal pride as I watched. A guilty pleasure down in my heart with a perverse familial warmth.


Both of them clearly loved it.


“That was fun.” Meghan said.


“Thanks,” I said.


“You know, Dad.” Meghan said. “As servants we are granted the privilege to produce as many little food slaves as we want from the Tiny Tube. We could make a bunch, let them lose in the apartment and hunt and brutalize them together.”


“Sounds like a great family bonding activity.” Kelly said. “What do you think, Dad?” She looked to me.


“Well,” I said. I had a thought, but I was nervous to share it.


“Just tell us what you’d like, dad.” Meghan said. “You can’t shock or disgust us.”


“It could be nice,” I said, I couldn’t believe what I was about to say, “but maybe we could have some little women in the mix too this time.”


Both their faces lit up with delight.


“Of course, Dad.” Meghan said.


“Co-ed crush it is.” Kelly chimed in.


Meghan went over to the Tiny Tube and started fiddling with the knobs, adjusting the settings.


“You know what, Dad?” Kelly said, engulfing my shoulder in her big warm soft hand, smiling down at me with pride. “I think you’ll do just fine here.”