- Text Size +

The story will be about how Tom shrinks to nano size and how he mercilessly deminishes away into the deep depths of Thea and Alicia's pussies, while the lesbian girls are totally unaware of Tom's fate.

I hope this story inspires others to write more nano (solo male) + unaware + pussies/vaginas.


---------------------------



My name is Tom, but thats not important. Growing up, I always felt like the odd one out. I wasn't as popular or as pretty as my two best friends, Thea and Alicia. They had high marks in all subjects and were loved by many, they were also trying some shoots at modeling. And as if that wasn't enough to make me feel like a loser, I also had a huge secret that I couldn't tell anyone - I was hopelessly in love with both of them.

Thea and Alicia were not just best friends, they were also lovers. They had been together for as long as I could remember, and their love for each other was undeniable. I envied them, and I longed to be a part of their world. But I knew that could never happen. Not only because they were both lesbians, but also because I was just their forgotten friend, a nobody in school.

One day, while we were hanging out at Thea's house, they revealed to me that they knew about my feelings for them. I was mortified and embarrassed, expecting them to reject me and end our friendship. It was a difficult evening for all three of us. I was in love with Thea and Alicia, they were not in love with me. Thea and Alicia saw the pain in my eyes, they wanted to offer me something to reciprocate my love for them, which they couldn't. Thea and Alicia also told me that they got a scholarship to a top collage, which means they are moving and leaving me alone in this small town. While they advance in life, I become an unloved and forgotten ex-friend.

That night I cried myself to sleep, I wished I could be a part of their world, feel their intimate love, accompany them as they move to collage, as long as I'm not left alone in this small town, I wished that my existence in this small town did not exist.

A bright light came into my bedroom, my wish had backfired...


I woke up to a strange world, surrounded by endless fields of white fabric. I couldn't remember how I got here, or where I was supposed to be. All I knew was that I needed to find my friends, Thea and Alicia.
I wandered through the vast fabric fields, feeling smaller and smaller with each step I took. I couldn't understand what was happening to me. It was almost like I was shrinking, but that was impossible. I mean, one minute I was my normal size and the next...


As I continued my walked, I couldn't help but feel a sense of dread creeping up on me. The fabric around me seemed to be closing in, suffocating me in some humid odur. I needed to find someone, or I would be trapped here forever.


Just when I was about to give up hope, I heard boom boom Boom Boom BOOM! I saw a familiar figure in the distance. It was Alicia! But something was wrong, she was huge, Extremely huge!