- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Lucas sat in his car, hands on the wheel, staring straight ahead after another twelve hour shift at the aptly named Hefty’s Auto Shop. He was one of a pair of mechanics left, desperately trying to cover everything in the aftermath of another of the owner, Ron “Hefty” Cline, throwing another tantrum, leading to a round of quitting and ill-advised firings.

Go home, eat dinner, go to bed, and then do the whole thing again tomorrow, he thought miserably. Between rent, and remaining student loans from an ill-fated attempt at college, he couldn’t afford to walk to freedom like the rest of Hefty’s employees, and with a resigned groan he finally turned the keys, starting his journey home. The radio blared to life, the news report already in progress.

“ Astronomers report that the objects beyond the Kuiper Belt appear to be moving under their own power, the president has called for an emergency meeting of the United Nations as-“

Lucas flipped the station to a local classic rock one, sighing in relief as Blue Oyster Cult’s Take me Away began playing, and he bobbed his head in slow time to the opening guitar riffs. Idly he tried to think of what he wanted for dinner, deciding once again on the bachelor’s staple of canned ravioli.

As he exited his car he frowned as he realized how empty the apartment complex was. Most of the other parking spots were empty, and as his eyes lingered on one of the remaining vehicles, a minivan, he saw a man directing his family as they loaded it with so many palettes of canned goods that the suspension started to sink. He had to do a double take as he realized the man had a handgun strapped to his hip, and a moment later the entire family boarded the van and took off at a screech out of the complex.

Weird, he thought, shaking his head.

By the time he reached his own apartment door he’d forgotten about the encounter, and ten minutes later he was in shorts and a tank top, eating directly from the can of ravioli as he opened his laptop. The front pages of most of the usual sites were filled with promotions for some new sci-fi movie, Lucas lingered on one of the stills a moment, showing a blurry photo of a elfin eared green skinned woman in a silver body suit.

First Look At “Visitors?” he thought, not even bothering to read any further, looks lame… He lingered on the woman a moment, she’s hot though, whatever it is maybe I’ll catch it on streaming.

With a sigh he decided to torture himself a little more before bed, and he pulled his phone out and glanced at his dating apps. He hadn’t expected anything, but the lack of messages still hurt.

He briefly thought of the last girl he’d dated, Lexi, they’d barely been together a month, and hadn’t gotten far before she’d dumped him after he’d carelessly left his web browser open.

Feet? She’d laughed, oh god, you’re one of those guys? I’d call you a bitch, but you’d probably get off on it!

He shuddered, Well, fuck her anyways.

There was a bright flashing outside of his window, and he could hear shouting and police sirens, with a sigh he got up, pulling the blinds to keep out the lights and sounds of whatever party or street race was going on.

I’ve got to get a better apartment when the lease is up, He thought, crawling into bed.

The explosion caused Lucas to jolt out of bed, and he flinched reflexively as he heard gunshots. He rolled out of bed, his heart pounding as he heard the continued screams and sounds of battle from outside his window. Nervously he peeked up through the blinds, and his mouth went dry as he took in a scene straight out of War of the Worlds.

A large sleek looking silver craft hovered just over the rooftops of the complex, illuminating the entirety of the parking lot in a soft white glow. Four towering humanoid figures in imposing black armor stalked over the asphalt, large rifles in their hands. Several burning car husks were around them, and as he watched one casually blasted his own vehicle with a strange green projectile that caused the gastank to blow instantly.

“SHIT!” he yelled, backing away from the window.

Gotta get out of here, he thought, his heart racing. He threw his shoes on, looking around in a panic for a weapon. With a sigh he grabbed the aluminum bat he kept by his bed on the off chance a burglar decided to visit while he was home, swinging it a few times to psyche himself up. Okay, head for the woods out back, he thought, hide in the trees until someone does something.

He opened the door into the hall, and stared straight down the barrel of a shotgun, “Don’t sneak up on me!” his upstairs neighbor Harris hissed, his eyes wide. Slowly he lowered the gun, glancing back at the stairs.

Harris was a nut, always in a fight with their landlord, neighbors, Lucas himself, or the various women that came and went from his apartment. Still, today Lucas was happy to see him.

“What the fuck is going on?” Lucas hissed.

“We’re under attack dumbass,” Harris replied, swiveling his gun back down the hall, “fucking space-men or some shit!”

There was a whirring mechanical sound, and a moment later one of the black armored figures from outside casually leapt the two stories up to their landing, the floor creaking as she landed with catlike grace.

The alien, and he was sure that was what it was now, had form fitting armor, curved around her breasts and ample hips. Behind a glowing yellow visor he could see her green skin, and her smug eyes as she spotted the two of them.

“ CLOaRO!” she shouted, her feminine voice distorted by her suit’s microphone. As she walked towards them, he took in how tall she was, nearly seven feet if he had to guess, but his fixation on her height vanished as she raised a glowing long gun at them.

“Fuck you and your planet!” Harris shouted, firing the shotgun at her. His eyes went wide as she was only staggered slightly by the impact , the pellets sparking off her armor without leaving so much as a scratch. Harris panicked, cocking the shotgun and firing again, a third time, a fourth, each time with the alien woman kept coming, acting like she was being hit with snowballs rather than buckshot . Almost casually she pulled the gun from Harris’s hand, crumpling the steel barrel in her hand before letting it fall to the ground. Harris screamed, pulling a knife from his belt and shoved it at the yellow visor, but the woman just smirked as it sparked and slid off.

“Harris run!” Lucas shouted.

He didn’t have time, the towering alien woman raised her own weapon, and with a single flash Harris was gone.

Holy shit, Lucas thought, she disintegrated him!?

He watched, transfixed, as the woman bent down, and he realized that Harris wasn’t gone at all.

“What the fuck did you do to me you bitch!?” Harris shouted as the woman casually flicked him over with the tip of her finger, giggling as he tumbled to the carpet. The shrunken man turned to run, but her hand darted out, her fingers wrapping around him like a snake around a mouse as she rose again, a plainly excited look on her face behind the yellow visor. She slowly lowered him down to a small box affixed to her hip, dropping him in. As she clasped the top shut Harrison’s shouts were muted, and she playfully patted the container with the side of her hand.

Lucas blinked, finally unfreezing a moment later as the alien woman turned her attention to him. He glanced at the aluminum bat in his hand, and the towering woman just chuckled, cocking her head as if to ask really?

Lucas threw the bat at her, not even bothering to watch it bounce harmlessly off her armor before turning to run . The woman raised her shrink-gun, and Lucas cried out in surprise as the world spun and went white. He groaned, his vision returning and letting him see the enormous form of the alien woman leering down at him.

Fuck! He scrambled to his feet, running across the vast expanse of his hallway’s carpet, but like his neighbor he didn’t get far, and his stomach lurched as powerful fingers wrapped around him and pulled him off the floor.

He struggled in her grip as eyes the size of his torso took him in, and a look came over the gigantic alien’s face that he’d have called flirty in any other context.

“Y-You won’t win!” he shouted defiantly, gritting his teeth, “We’ll fight you to the last-“

She cut him off with a giggle, and he frowned as he blew him a kiss.

“What the fuck?” he whispered, his defiant rant ending in confusion.

A moment later he was being lowered down to another of the small boxes on her belt, and like Harris he was casually dropped in. With a hiss the ceiling of the chamber closed, trapping him inside. He got up, feeling around the walls, they were padded, like an insane asylum’s, and he didn’t have time to learn much more about his prison before a pneumatic hiss rang out.

Gas, he thought, suddenly feeling drowsy.

He collapsed to the padded floor, a prisoner of the enormous alien.

The planet Delina was one of the gems of the Zetan Star Empire, a pleasantly tropical planet with lush greenery and vast oceans covering most of the surface. The archipelagos of the watery world were some of the most desirable places to live in the entire Empire, short of Zeta Prime itself, and towering silver Zetan structures rose out of the patches of green jungle that grew where the sandy beaches ended. On Delina most of the heavy industry was on the planet’s largest island chain, creating complex machinery which was then sent to orbital yards for assembly. Environmental safeguards were paramount, perhaps the strictest in the entire empire, and  the extra expense was a worthwhile sacrifice to preserve the pristine surface for enjoyment for a populace that comprised many of the Empire’s wealthiest citizens.

Keva Farash was one such citizen, and she sighed happily as she sunbathed on the balcony of her immense penthouse, occupying the top three floors of a luxury apartment building that was the center of the small equatorial island.

To hear the way her mother would have described it, her twenty two year old daughter was getting an early start in her long career in the family business, overseeing the vast orbital spacecraft manufacturing facilities that orbited the planet. The reality was that Keva simply enjoyed the parties and night life the planet offered, as well as the pleasant climate, and a woman like her could have anything she wanted here. In addition to being from one of the wealthiest families on an already wealthy planet, Keva was gorgeous, with a winning smile, an ample chest, and a set of wide hips that always had Male Zetans spending time with her. To Keva, life was grand, and to spend a day laying in the sun watching the news of the Empire’s latest campaign was the height of pleasure.

“Look at that,” she giggled, watching the floating holographic news screen as it displayed footage of the Empire’s latest conquest. The “Humans” were fighting back of course, but their primitive weapons were no match for the Zetan Empire’s technology. “Nalia!” she called, “Nalia, you have to come watch this!”

Keva’s bodyguard looked up from her own handheld screen, frowning as she saw a proud Zetan in power armor aim a shrink rifle at a towering human fighting vehicle. The tank disappeared, and a moment later the camera zoomed in on a grinning Zetan woman, plucking the surrendering humans out of their vehicle before crushing it like a toy in her fist.

“It seems risky,” Nalia commented, “to deploy so much shrinking weaponry… If we’re conquering the planet, we should use orbital bombardment and be done with it.”

She was used to tempering Keva’s enthusiasm on these matters, much of the Zetan public favored an aggressive and expansionist policy towards other races, and discovering one as primitive as humanity had been dangling meat before a hungry predator. As a fleet veteran herself, Nalia was more cautious, having seen several border skirmishes with neighboring empires. It had been enough for her to leave the service, eventually receiving an educational certification in security management. For the last two years she’d been in the service of the Farash family, acting as Keva’s personal bodyguard, though their relationship had grown decidedly informal in that time.

“The humans are too weak to even dent power armor,” Keva laughed, “the empress has proposed the most wonderful thing, they’re going to shrink them all!”

“All of them?” Nalia asked, raising an eyebrow.

“Every last one!” Keva said eagerly, “they’re going to be our pets and servants, think of what the Tissani or the Voltine empires will think when they hear of it?”

“I imagine they’ll go on as they always have,” Nalia said with a shrug, “they do have faster than light ships, along with plasma weapons, shields, and everything a proper spacefaring species does.” Nalia glanced at the screen, finding her gaze lingering on a male human as he tried desperately to fight off a Zetan in power armor, his weapon spitting primitive kinetic slugs that bounced harmlessly off her visor. “I can see why the empress wants these ones though,” Nalia chuckled, “they do have a certain appeal to them.”

“They’re almost uncannily Zetan in looks, aren’t they?” Keva said with a grin. “The males in particular…” she shivered and gave a playful giggle, “do you think that’s why so many of them have been in the combat footage? It seems odd to see so many on the front lines.”

Nalia smirked, “supposedly their gender ratio is nearly even, can you imagine a world with so many males? I’m told they do most of the fighting too.”

The Zetan gender ratio was nearly fifty females to one male, and while the rarer sex had enjoyed full political rights for some time now, it was still rare to see a Zetan male in the fleet or in security services. Nalia herself hadn’t had much interaction with males at all for most of her life, something that had only changed when Keva had brought them home from her nights out to share.

In truth though Nalia had often enjoyed sharing a bed with Keva herself as much if not more than whatever boytoy the gorgeous heiress had lured back with promises of alcohol and debauchery. She sometimes wondered if it compromised her judgment as the girl’s bodyguard.

With a sigh she got up, “I’m going to go run the daily security system check,” she announced, “I’ll be back in about half an hour.”

“Can you refill this when you come back?” Keva asked, holding out her empty cocktail glass.

Nalia smirked, “remember what your mother told you when she hired me?”

“Nalia is a bodyguard, not a butler,” Keva said in a mocking voice, “come on Nalia, if I get up I’ll ruin my tan!” Nalia sighed, then walked over to take the glass, “thanks,” Keva giggled, “when you come back, do you want to help me with my lotion too?”

This girl has learned how to push my buttons too well, Nalia thought, shaking her head as she headed for the elevator.

Lucas groaned as he awoke, slowly forcing himself upright. He was still in the small box with the padded floor, but the walls had somehow gone transparent, giving him the impression of being in a glass container. He looked around and his heart sank as he realized he was in one of hundreds of such containers, arranged on a series of shelves like inventory. Every few minutes they shifted, as though on a conveyer belt, moving inevitably towards some unknown destination. Other people were in them too, pounding on the walls, or just sitting despondently in the corner.

How many of us did they take? Lucas wondered miserably, and what are they going to do with us?

He didn’t have long to think about it, his box had shuffled to the end of the long line without him realizing it, and his heart skipped a beat as someone opened the lid on top. A black gloved hand reached in, gripping him tightly and lifting him up. He didn’t struggle as another enormous green woman with jet black hair regarded him. This one wore a white skintight uniform, along with a shimmering overcoat that almost reminded him of a doctor’s. Her eyes were hidden by a pair of reflected goggles, but her expression was impassive. They were in a shining white room, and he realized that the massive conveyer belt of boxed human prisoners led right to her desk, a massive holographic screen the size of a cinema floated over it, displaying strange symbols, and most alarmingly a picture of Lucas himself.

“C’Locth terlenna?” she said, raising a massive syringe gun up to him.

His eyes bulged, “Wait, no- AH!” he hissed in pain as the loud *click* send the needle into the back of his neck. The green woman pulled it away, repeating something in her strange language over and over.

“Qwelth An Annor”

“Qwelth An Annor?”

“Do you understand me?”

“Yes!” he shouted, rubbing the back of his neck. “What the hell are you doing to us!?”

“Translation implant successful,” she said, “waiting for medical nanite screen…” she glanced at the hologram, and with a start Lucas realized he could read the strange alien symbols on it, displaying his biometric data. The screen flashed green a moment later, “Subject is healthy,” she said, seeming to look at him for the first time. “Hmm… very healthy,” she chuckled. He winced as she dangled him by one arm, getting a better look at his body. Slowly she reached up and pinched his shorts, easily pulling them down and exposing his manhood, which stirred beneath her warm breath as she exhaled.

“W-What is all of this?” he managed.

“I’ve processed hundreds of humans today, and I’m going to process hundreds more, and most of them ask the same thing,” she chuckled, “the only reason you’re getting a few seconds of my attention is because you’re cute. You’ve been reduced in size to fit your new role as pets and companions to your Zetan betters, soon your whole race will be in the same place you are… and I must say, I envy whoever is getting her hands on you …”

Lucas blinked, “R-Really?”

The doctor looked at the long line of boxed humans behind him, sighing, “take care little human,” she dropped him back in his box, sliding it on another conveyer belt which gripped the sides with steel claws, zooming it along and whisking him out of her sight far quicker than he’d arrived.

Okay, assess your situation, he thought numbly, still rubbing the sore spot on the back of his neck. They shrank you, and they want you as a pet… He thought back to the woman who had shrank him in the first encounter, then to thedoctor’s reaction on seeing him. Apparently they think you’re hot, he thought, chuckling, I guess the universe is big enough that someone had to, right?

Nalia stood at the edge of the nightclub, her crisp skintight black uniform displaying the silver Farash family crest on both shoulders. At her hip was a small holstered plasma pistol, a high end military piece rated to pierce power armor if needed.

Keva was with several other Zetan girls, socialites that Nalia didn’t know well, but that looked harmless enough. The trio was in a booth, toasting with one of the club’s expensive qet cocktails, combining the traditional Zetan drink with a heavy dose of ethanol and sugar that offended Nalia’s senses but which Keva loved.

“So I told mother that I couldn’t miss the unveiling of the new Quantum line of nanosuits,” Keva laughed, her long red nanofabric dress shimmering in time with her movements. She set her drink down, glancing around the room, “Now girls,” she said in a conspiratorial voice, “which of these males is going home with me tonight?”

Of the three in the club two were already being fawned over by tables of other Zetan girls, but one, a green skinned young man with shimmering silvery-white hair, was just sitting down at the bar. Nalia watched with some amusement as Keva called the server to send him a drink, but before she had the chance another pair of Zetan girls walked up, taking seats on either side of him and striking up a conversation.

“Stars,” Keva swore angrily, “I’d have had that one kissing my feet to wake me up tomorrow morning…”

“You know I heard the first shipments of humans are hitting Zeta Prime,” one of the girls laughed drunkenly. “They’ve got a lot of cute males coming in from that planet, and they arrive pre-shrunk, no need to ask permission to get the ray out…”

“That’s true, they’d probably consider it a treat to get to be normal size,” one of the other girls mentioned.

Keva stared into her cup a moment, slowly grinning, “That’s true… Maybe I need to get a human of my own?”

“You should Keva!” one agreed eagerly, “you’re rich enough!”

“And it’s sort of a patriotic duty, isn’t it?” Keva continued, “I mean, a cute earth boy should be at the feet of a wealthy and powerful Zetan, it shows off my place and his!”

“Yeah!” the girls laughed together, raising their drinks again.

“It’s probably the best thing that’s ever happened to them,” Keva muttered, “dumb primitives, squabbling in the dirt, the poor thing will probably be mystified that we have running water whenever we want, he’ll be hopelessly in love with me ten minutes after he arrives!”

Nalia drove Keva home in their personal hovercraft, the stars brightly shining overhead through Delina’s crystal clear nighttime atmosphere. Keva was looking up at the sky, reflective, the alcohol fading from her system as she contemplated the night’s conversation.

“Nalia,” she said finally, “I want you to get me a human male.”

Her bodyguard frowned, “Are you certain that’s a good idea? I’ve read reports of the subjugation effort, they’re craftier than expected… They don’t include the clips on the news, but they have killed Zetans Keva.”

“He’ll be reduced to a few inches tall,” Keva said dismissively, “for most of the time anyways.”

“Most of the time?” Nalia asked skeptically, “you can’t mean you want to re-size him once he gets here?”

“Now and then, once he’s broken in,” Keva said defensively, “and I’ll have you around, won’t I?”

“I suppose,” Nalia admitted as the hovercraft pulled into their building’s garage. “Do you want to consult your mother on this?”

Keva snorted derisively, “if it’s not about spacecraft parts, Mother doesn’t care! It’s not like she’ll ever leave Zeta Prime anyways.”

She’s right on that at least, Nalia thought, parking the vehicle.

“I want a male, young, and cute, ” Keva said with a devilish grin.

“I’ll see what can be done,” Nalia said, leading the way as they walked to the elevator.

Lucas stared at the ceiling of his cell, he didn’t want to lower himself to calling it a cage, cages were for animals… A buzz indicated that the feeder was dispensing the food pellets, and with a groan he rolled off his small cot and walked over to the small dish, picking one up and taking a bite.

I hope there’s better food wherever we’re going, he thought with a grimace.

The horror of the abduction and processing had quickly been replaced with the boredom of interstellar shipping. The Zetans kept roughly the same schedule he’d expect people from Earth to, and it had been two weeks since they’d taken him. Following processing his box had been emptied into the cell, which had similarly been casually sealed shut.

The saddest part is it’s nicer than my apartment, he thought wryly, looking at his surroundings. The plain white room had a bed, a dish which dispensed food at predetermined times, and even a walled in bathroom with a small shower. There was also a screen along one wall which allowed access to entertainment, all Zetan. While he could understand the green women’s language thanks to the implant, he found their equivalent of Hollywood films to be dull. Once a person got past the cast being entirely green skinned elves, the reality was that their writing simply wasn’t very good, nor was their acting. Whatever other realms the Zetans had surpassed humanity in, drama wasn’t one of them.

“Good morning Lucas,” his jailor said sweetly, her massive face filling the transparent window that made up the side of his cell.

“Good morning Teq,” he said mildly. No point in pissing her off for no reason, he thought, forcing a smile.

Teq seemed to be the Zetan in charge of taking care of the human captives, usually walking through the stacks of cells like theirs, occasionally stopping to make smalltalk with him, or others. She rarely spent much time on any of them, but he could occasionally get information out of her. He’d managed to learn that Zetan males were rare, explaining why he’d only seen females so far, and he’d also learned they controlled dozens of planets, and that Earth was simply another to be added.

“How much longer until we get where we’re going?” he asked casually.

“Eager to meet your new Zetan owner?” she giggled.

Sure, whatever, he thought, refusing to get angry.

“You’re actually leaving today,” she said, tapping a button next to his cell and causing it to slide out from the others. He stumbled as she gripped it like a cardboard box, hefting it out and carrying it through the ship. “We were taking you all to Zeta Prime,” she explained, “but you and a few others are being dropped off here on Delina,” she sighed, “you are so lucky, I’d love to live here… it’s such a nice place!”

She carried him through the ship, letting him see outside the cargo hold for the first time. A few bored looking Zetans glanced at him, but didn’t say anything as Teq boarded a small pod shaped shuttle on the side of the massive star cruiser. She set his cell on the seat next to her own, tapping a button that caused them to decouple from the larger ship.

Below them a swirling blue planet waited, dotted with green islands and stringy white clouds. The sight of it made Lucas’s mouth go dry as he realized the full scope of his abduction. Some part of him had thought if he could just escape, he would be able to return to Earth somehow, but now, looking down at a truly alien planet, he realized how far he’d really been taken.

“This planet had a number of special requests for humans to come in,” Teq said casually, “I’ll bet in a few years this planet has more of you little guys than any planet other than Zeta Prime! Lots of rich people here, and you guys are in high demand. I hear the empress’s daughter is getting a human too, you’re a pretty big status symbol!”

“I’m honored,” he said sarcastically, but if Teq caught it she didn’t say anything.

Nalia waited at the small island’s spaceport, watching the pod shaped military shuttle descend. In theory the human captives were to be distributed first to Zeta Prime, and then equally to all planets in the empire, where the governors of those worlds would see them given to good homes. In reality most wealthy families were already using their contacts and money to get themselves higher on the list to receive humans.

Teq beamed as she walked out of the shuttle, spotting Nalia’s black uniform and the Farash family crest immediately. Lucas’s prison jostled as she hurried across the landing area, waving eagerly.

“Are you Nalia?” she asked.

“I am,” Nalia said, her face neutral, “may I see the human?”

Lucas found a new face looking in at him, a lean looking Zetan woman with steely yellow eyes. She had long green hair and an athletic physique, and he waved nervously.

“Uh, hi?”

“Hmm… He seems to be what my employer wanted,” Nalia said, cocking her head, “yes, quite attractive too, good work.”

Maybe their men are just really ugly? Lucas thought. I’ve had more women call me good looking in the last two weeks than in my entire life up until that point… He smirked, if only they could be normal and not crazy space elves…

“Everything has been arranged,” Nalia nodded. Teq grinned, giving her a quick mock salute before heading back to her shuttle.

His cell was handed off to Nalia, who took it in hand, carrying it through the spaceport. Several other Zetans seemed to notice him as they passed, pointing, smiling, and whispering. For his part Lucas tried to get a look at the civilian population, and he frowned as he saw what was definitely a male Zetan standing in line at a food stand, and he wasn’t ugly in the slightest, if anything with his fair features he’d have been a model on Earth.

New theory, he thought, the zetan women are just crazy.

As they entered a hovering vehicle Nalia sat him on the seat, looking down at him for a moment, “I’m Nalia,” she said in a low voice, “your owner’s bodyguard, you’ve been purchased by Keva Farash.”

“Can’t wait to meet her,” Lucas said sardonically.

Nalia sighed, “I understand you’re not likely to be happy about things, but just remember this…” she glared down at him, “If you harm Keva in any way, you’ll be a red stain on the bottom of my boot, do you understand?”

“How could I hurt any of you at this size?” he retorted.

Her eyes narrowed, “Call me a pessimist, but I believe anything is possible. Don’t hurt Keva, and I won’t hurt you, do we understand one another?”

He gulped, “yes Nalia,” he nodded.

“Good,” she muttered, “Welcome to Delina.”

Keva was practically bouncing with excitement. She’d chosen an flowing nanofabric dress that hugged every inch of her body before flowing away from her just below the waist, and a pair of sandals that would change colors to match the dress as it shimmered through the rainbow, finally settling on a dark red.

She was so caught up in her preparations that the elevator door hissing open startled her, and she had to hurriedly put on her most seductive smile as Lucas’s cage was carried into the room. She stepped forward, sauntering her hips back and forth as she glanced down into his enclosure.

My god, the tiny human thought, looking out wide eyed at the alien goddess coming towards him. She was like something out of one of his fantasies, impossibly powerful, commanding, and beautiful beyond anything he could have imagined.

“Thank you Nalia,” she said in a low voice, taking the cage from her, “If it’s all right with you, I think I’ll go greet my new toy alone. 

Lucas gulped as the enormous alien woman carried his small cell into her own bedroom, an expansive and luxurious one colored in white and silver, with furniture that looked almost like futuristic items from earth. One side of the room opened into a massive balcony, overlooking the sea.

Keva placed his cage on a small nighstand by her bed, crossing her arms and looking down at the tiny human with a smirk, he certainly seems awestruck, she thought, enjoying the nervous look on his face. He was attractive too, as she’d requested, a little more muscle than a zetan male, and slightly wider shoulders too, but it gave him an exotic look, one that was already causing her womanhood to grow wet with excitement.

“I’m Keva Farash,” she said with a grin, “your new owner. ” She said the word slowly, firmly, letting it sink in. “What’s your name, human?” Her eyes twinkled a moment, “or would you like me to give you a new one?”

“L-Lucas Reed!” he stammered. “Lucas to friends!”

“Lucas Reed,” she repeated, rolling the name off her tongue, as if tasting it, “I like it… Now remove your clothing!”

Lucas gulped, “Excuse me?”

“I want to see you,” she said, raising an eyebrow, “is modesty so valuable on Earth? What are you waiting for!?” He shakily reached down to his pants, and Keva sighed, “Here, why don’t I go first?”

Lucas tried to hold his shock in as Keva casually tapped a button on a small wristband she wore, causing her dress to shimmer, then become a mist that seemed to crawl along her body, retracting into the wristband and leaving her instantly naked.

If she was gorgeous before, she was truly awe inspiring now, with breasts that loomed like hills and hips that drew the eye to her with each movement. She flicked her dark green hair over her shoulder, smiling down at him.

“Well?” she asked, fighting the urge to giggle at his awkwardness.

This time Lucas couldn’t tear his clothes off fast enough, and a moment later he was in the enclosure, naked beneath her gaze. She leaned in, her massive face filling the transparent wall as her eyes focused on his body. He could see the lust in her yellow eyes as she took him in, her breath fogging the glass slightly as just a hint of rose red appeared beneath those green cheeks.

“Very nice,” she breathed.

“Uh, thanks?” Lucas said, looking down at himself, what do all of these women see here? I’m in decent shape I guess, but-

His thoughts were cut off as she leaned down, unclasping the roof of his enclosure, causing his heart to skip a beat as she reached in for him. So far the Zetans had rarely handled him, and often wore thick gloves when they did so, supposedly in case of bites. Keva’s soft, yet strong, fingers wrapped around him, cradling his body.

“Nalia says I should wear protective gear when handling you for a while,” Keva chuckled, using a single finger to pet his soft brown hair, “but I don’t think we need anything like that, do you?”

“No ma’am,” he croaked, his throat suddenly dry.

“Good,” she smiled, “now to start this relationship off, I’d like to establish exactly where our places are…”

She slowly lowered him down to the carpet, a fuzzy white synthetic fiber that felt almost like tall grass underneath his feet. Lucas looked ahead as her fingers released him, realizing he was looking straight at her slender feet, feet which slowly slid out of the truck-sized sandals and stepped onto the carpet with him, scrunching it slightly as she regarded him. The world shook slightly as she stepped closer, planting one of the enormous feet on either side of him. A soft floral aroma wafted off of them, as if she’d lotioned them recently, and it made him woozy as he felt himself rapidly growing erect from her mere presence.

“Kiss my foot,” she ordered, pointing to it with a grin.

You’ve got to be kidding me, Lucas thought, slowly lowering his gaze to the enormous set of toes, playfully wiggling at him in response to his amazement.

She snapped her fingers, startling him, “Now!” she said sternly.

He stumbled forward, eagerly planting his lips on the pale green skin of her big toe. Keva seemed to come alive at the sensation, her grin widening as she felt a thrill go through her at the raw sense of power this gave her. Even better was when he kept going, planting kiss after kiss on her foot, moving from toe to toe as he lived his wildest and until today most unlikely fantasy, worshipping the feet of a goddess.

“Very good!” Keva said, impressed. I thought this would take a lot longer…

Lucas paused, his mind a haze of lust at finally living a lifelong fantasy, conflicting with the reality of being kidnapped by a conquering alien race. He looked up at her, seeing the genuinely happy expression on her face from his attention, the first time in his life any woman had ever been that excited to be with him, and decided that he’d deal with the implications some other time.

“Your feet are beautiful Miss Keva!” he shouted eagerly. He froze, did I just say that out loud? He looked up fearfully, the few times he’d ever spoken of his attraction towards women’s feet, it hadn’t ended well, and at his reduced size this one was the size of a small skyscraper…

Keva blinked, “ Really? ” she giggled, “Maybe humans really are just meant to be here… I’ve never had a Zetan male half as happy to be at my feet like this!” His earth pride flared a moment, but then she continued, “I think you deserve a reward…”  

Her toe gently flicked forward, knocking him over onto the soft carpet. He gasped as her foot moved over his lower body, taking care not to put too much pressure on him as her toes gently gripped his erection. Her skin was soft, almost impossibly so, and as she slowly started to move the digits up and down he couldn’t help but gasp in pleasure.

“You’re mine,” she growled, reaching down to finger herself slowly, “aren’t you?”

“Oh god yes,” he moaned, arching his back and bucking his hips against her toes.

The sight of her tiny lover, so eager for her touch, was driving her wild, and she picked up the pace of both her own self pleasure, and the motion of her toes against the tiny man. Lucas inhaled the rich flowery scent of her feet as she brought him closer to the edge, and as his eyes shot open he met hers, the excited and lustful expression of the alien goddess searing into his brain as his resistance crumbled.

“Cum for me pet,” she said sweetly, laughing softly as he sprayed his seed across her toes, spasming in pleasure as she slowed her motions, finally taking her foot away and letting him pant on the carpet, exhausted.

“T-That was amazing,” he gasped, looking up at her.

Keva chuckled, tapping her wristband and causing the nanofabric dress to flow over her again. She slowly bent down to pick him up, her fingers delicately scooping under his back and lifting him up. She shifted his limp body in her palm a moment, admiring her handiwork before carrying him to the bed. She lay on it casually, slipping him between the hills of her breasts to hold him in place as she propped her head on a fuzzy white pillow emblazoned with the same sigil he’d seen on Nalia’s uniform earlier.

Lucas blushed, first a foot- well, a toejob, and now she’s got you stuck in her boobs?

“Now then,” Keva sighed, “Lucas, let’s talk about how things are going to be.” He nodded, and she continued. “You’ll sleep in your little cage here, or with me depending on my mood. If you want anything, ask for it, you’ll find I take very good care of what’s mine.”

And that’s me, he thought bitterly, yours…

“Keva,” he said slowly, “can I ask a question?”

She nodded, “of course, in public you’ll need to address me more formally, but at home I hate anything like that, what do you want to know?”

“What’s happening to earth?”

“It’s being conquered,” Keva said with a shrug, “it will take a long time, we’re not using most of our more destructive weaponry so as to maximize the harvest, rest assured the Empress isn’t seeking to starve or slaughter your people, but war is war, those who resist us will be crushed, literally.”

“Right,” Lucas said, struggling to meet her gaze. “And all of the humans… they’re going to end up like me?”

Keva felt a heavy feeling in her chest, one she hadn’t expected, “Yes,” she said slowly, “b-but it’s for the best, look at how much fun you’ve had?” He was so happy a moment ago!? She scowled, and why do I care? As much as part of her said she shouldn’t, she did, and she tried to think of a way to cheer him up. “I’m going to take very good care of you,” she promised, running a finger over his head again, “anything you want to do, we can find a way to do it! Yes, you’ll be small most of the time, but I don’t think that will limit us as much as you’d think.” She winked at him.

She’s actually trying to make me feel better, Lucas thought wildly. If you care that much you could buy me a ticket back home? He pushed the idea away, as nice as the giant green woman was being now, he didn’t want to test her patience, not yet anyway, and if nothing else it was good to know that his new Zetan owner didn’t plan on several of the worst case scenarios he’d imagined, such as gladiator fighting or being served for dinner.

“If I can ask,” he said slowly, “who are you here? Why do you have a bodyguard?”

Keva frowned, interesting question, she thought, he’s far smarter than humans are made out to be in the invasion reports…

“My family owns Farash Interstellar ,” she said proudly, “my mother is the current acting director, and I…” she licked her lips nervously, “I suppose I will be someday as well, but that’s a very long way off.”

So she’s the Ford heiress in space, Lucas thought, “That’s cool!” he said, grinning, “I actually worked as a mechanic back on earth, although our vehicles are probably nothing compared to what your people build.”

“Truly?” Keva chuckled, “If you’re mechanically minded, I’ll have to take you up to our orbital shipyard sometime, you might enjoy it.”

I’ll have to see if she’ll teach me how to operate one of their craft, he thought, filing the idea away for later. “I would,” he said. “So…” he gulped, trying to think of what to ask next. Damnit, small talk isn’t easy anywhere in the universe, is it? “What do you do for fun around here?” he asked, cursing himself for how lame the question was.

Luckily Keva’s giant face just beamed in excitement, “I’m a very visible person in this planet’s social life, so expect to accompany me out, and occasionally I might loan you to a friend for some fun, but don’t worry, it will only be people I trust.”

He blinked, “L-Loan me out?” she can’t possibly be implying what I think she is!?

“And then there’s Nalia,” Keva continued, “my bodyguard, I believe you’ve met?”

“Kind of,” Lucas said hesitantly.

“We’re often bedmates,” she said casually, “we might have you join us, or perhaps I might send you to her now and then, stars know she needs it.”

Lucas’s head was swimming, “T-this is all a lot to take in,” he stammered.

Keva chuckled, “I know it’s probably fewer women than you’re used to, but-“

“Fewer?” Lucas rasped.

Keva frowned, “Surely before you were taken off earth you had a large stable of lovers?”

“I uh,” he cleared his throat, shit, don’t blow it in front of her! “I had…”

“How many?” Keva asked sharply, suddenly gazing at him very intently.

He licked his lips, “None?” he said weakly.

Keva sat up, causing Lucas to cry out in surprise as he tumbled down into the warm depths of her cleavage. He struggled against the soft pillows as they seemed to mold around him, but a moment later Keva’s fingers gripped his ankle, pulling him out and dangling him in front of her billboard sized face as she gazed at him sternly.

“Don’t lie to me,” she growled, “how many human women have you taken to bed?”

“T-There might be some kind of translation problem,” he stammered, “this implant is new, and-“

“I think the meaning of what I’m asking is getting across,” she said, a grin slowly coming over her face, “ How many?”

“None?” he admitted sheepishly.

Keva had to fight down a squeal of excitement, “An honest to goddess virgin?” her eyes fluttered, and a tinge of pink came into her green cheeks. She saw his confused look, and with visible struggle she controlled herself, gazing at him imperiously, “I need to… digest this,” she said slowly, “I will of course deflower you.”

“Deflower me?” he repeated, stunned.

“I’ll be gentle, I promise,” she whispered, her arm drifting back to his transparent cage. She dropped him gently onto his bed, standing up with a giddy energy as he looked up at her in confusion.

“Keva?”

“I-I’ll return later,” she said, waving at him, “Just… relax, your mistress is pleased!” She quickly ran to the door, which opened automatically as she reached it, hissing shut a moment later.

Okay then, Lucas thought, taking a deep breath as he gathered his thoughts. So you’ve been abducted by a rich alien girl to be her sex slave, she likes all the same stuff you like, and to top it off she’s apparently going to “deflower” you. He chuckled, this went better than I expected.

He folded his arms behind his head, thinking, Keva might be nicer than I expected, but I’m still her slave… I need to learn what I can about this place, and then figure out a way to get out of here. He frowned as another thought struck him, where is there to go though? Earth? Join some kind of anti-alien resistance? He scowled, his plans needed more work.

“NALIA!” Keva shouted, running through the penthouse, searching for her bodyguard.

The older Zetan was in her own quarters, a virtual reality helmet on her head and a dummy plasma pistol in hand. In the simulated world she’d prepared herself a shooting range, and she was practicing her aim when Keva burst into her room, causing her to cry out in surprise and miss her shot. She scowled as she pulled the helmet off her head, glancing at the excited socialite.

“What?” she asked coldly.

“H-He’s untouched,” Keva said excitedly, “no other women, I’m going to be his first!”

Nalia’s eyes went wide, “ Really? Keva, he could be lying, trying to manipulate you, there’s no way that that male has never had a-“

“He’s telling the truth,” Keva beamed, “trust me.” She started pacing Nalia’s room, “I’ve got to plan how I want to do it, should I prepare him a fancy meal first? Or maybe take him up to the rooftop during a meteor shower? I want him to never forget this Nalia, I want him to think of me every time his male organ so much as twitches!”

“And you’re going to regrow him for that?” Nalia asked hesitantly.

“Of course,” Keva said dismissively, “although I’ll take his small one too…” she grinned, “probably on the same night! Stars Nalia!”

“Can you trust him around you at full size?” Nalia asked sternly.

“The news reports say Zetans are stronger than humans,” Keva replied dismissively, “I could just overpower him and then yell for your help!”

Nalia rubbed her temples, “Keva, the reports on the holonet are not telling the whole truth, human males aren’t as strong as a properly trained Zetan soldier, true, but they’re much stronger than our own males, I don’t think you’ll be able to pin him down as easily as you think!”

Keva thought for a moment, “Well, you could always wait outside the door, just in case, or is this your way of saying you want to watch?”

Nalia glared at her, “ No, that wasn’t what I was getting at.”

“Yes, of course, it would be more intimate with just the two of us, at least at first,” Keva nodded, “he’s probably going to be so timid, I’ll have to slowly introduce you to him.”

Nalia rolled her eyes, “There’s no talking to you when you’re like this!”

Keva licked her lips, her face flushed, “No, you’re right… I need to calm down, do this all right. ” She grinned at Nalia, suddenly looking up and down her bodyguard’s form fitting black uniform. “If only someone would help me calm down?”

Nalia couldn’t help but smirk, “Fine, come here you brat!” Keva squealed once as Nalia swatted her bottom playfully, then a second time as the other Zetan took advantage of her surprise to push her to the bed, grinning eagerly as she climbed on top of her, and then the two of them forgot about their new human pet for a while.