- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Big, green, and mean!

For early access to my work check out my Patreon at:

https://www.patreon.com/AvaGreenwood

Or view my Amazon portfolio at:

https://www.amazon.com/stores/author/B0CYXPQTH5?ingress=0&visitId=cd28cb29-2a55-4fba-b99d-d678f046e3e2&ref_=sr_ntt_srch_lnk_1

Author's Chapter Notes:

Copyright © 2023 by Ava Greenwood

Lee awoke to the sound of loud crashes followed by the sound of bloody screams. He jumped from his bed. His small wooden hut was shaking on the verge of collapse. He grabbed his cloak & ran outside.

Years ago, when Lee was an abandoned orphan lost in the woods, this village had taken him in. They had given him food, shelter, & work. But now, the small cluster of huts & buildings were nothing more than burning rubble. The ground shook under his feet. Thick smoke spiraled through the air, blocking out the sun. What could have done this?

Lee spotted one of the village elders in the distance. The man dug through a pile of rubble, seemingly attempting to free someone trapped underneath. Lee sprinted over to help. But then he froze in his tracks.

Through the dust & smoke, a giant green foot appeared from above. It was larger than Lee's hut. The foot appeared human & strangely feminine despite its size & green complexion. The foot slammed down directly on the village elder, smashing him with such force that the shockwave knocked Lee off his feet. Thick red liquid squelched from between the giant green toes. Lee could only look on in shock.

His eyes followed up the large calve & thick muscular thigh to a fur loincloth & round green belly with a deep belly button. His eyes boggled wider. Towering above like distant mountains, was a large pair of green breasts, plump & round with a slight sag from all the weight. Wide greenish-pink nipples swayed about freely.

The creature's face peeked through the smoke. The giantess' chin & cheeks were softly curved, but her skin was wrinkled & rough from scarring. She had soft underbite with prominent sharp canines. Short & curly black hair framed her face. At the center of which was a single dark-red eye. She was a Cyclops. Lee had heard the stories of giant one-eyed monsters, but he always assumed they were myths. But now, one was turning his village into her own personal playground.

The Cyclops lifted her foot & examined the red smeared across her green sole.

"Gross!" Her voice echoed like rolling thunder, "You humans are so annoying, building your little towns right in the middle of the road."

She reached down & her grubby fingers plucked up a small peasant woman. The poor woman screamed & flailed around wildly, trapped by large green fingers. The Cyclops rolled her singular red eye. Her fist tightened & the tiny woman screeched louder.

"And you humans always make that annoying squeaking sound," her tone was bored & irritated, "At least you're pretty tasty & fun to play with."

Her tongue licked her lips & over her sharp underbite.

The Cyclops brought the panicking woman closer to her drooling mouth & shouted, "Shut up!"

The poor woman went quiet & ridged from having her eardrums burst, but after the initial shock wore off, her struggles & squeaks returned. The Cyclops huffed with annoyance.

"You're lucky I already ate so many of your little friends," she grumbled.

The Cyclops lifted the back of her loincloth. She lowered the kicking & screaming woman down under the fur fabric & before her immense green ass. The peasant woman's screams heightened in pitch. Then her screaming was silenced, muffled by the Cyclops' giant butt cheeks.

Lee stared up in awe, frozen by shock & fear. From his perspective on the ground below, he could see under the looming Cyclops' loincloth. He had never seen something so green & hairy. And that poor screaming woman was forced to experience the greenest & hairiest part.

The Cyclops' red eye peered down over the mounds of her breasts & belly. She stared directly at Lee. He wanted to run, but all he could do was stand there with weak & shaky knees, petrified by fear. The giantess' mouth curled up into a toothy grin.

"Now, what do we have here?" She mused, "Another tiny toy for me to play with?"

She leaned forward. Her thighs & belly jiggled. Her green breasts swung forward with nipples pointing down towards Lee. His legs finally caught up with his mind, but it was too late. The Cyclops' log-like fingers wrapped around & closed him into a tight fist, hoisting him into the air. The fingers released their tight grip, dangling Lee upside-down by his feet.

The Cyclops' large eye focused on his struggling little form. Her pupil dilated, and her iris was like a flaming red ring.

"Oh," the giant one-eyed monster gushed, "You look delicious."

Her forefinger & thumb caressed Lee's upside-down face, turning him & examining his features. The Cyclops' cheeks blushed a faint shade of red. She had crushed & eaten many tiny creatures in her lifetime, but she had never seen one so adorable. She wanted to take her time with this little human. His silk blonde hair, teary blue eyes, and desperately fearful expression made her swoon. Her wide nipples hardened. And the chasm under her loincloth grew warmer. She needed to see more. Her dirty fingernails plucked & pulled at Lee's clothes until he hung naked, his pale body vulnerable for the greedy giantess & all the panicking townsfolk to see.

He was a pretty boy. Many people in his village said he looked part elf. But now, he was nothing more than a tiny toy for this clumsy green giantess.

Her rough fingers massaged up & down his naked body, squeezing his little muscles. The molesting fingers rubbed in circles on his chest, teasing his tiny nipples. The helpless little human squirmed in her grasp, faintly squealing & moaning. The Cyclops' eye dilated further. He was such a cute little creature. And he was even more adorable when he squirmed around & made those little sounds. But she wanted to make him squirm more. She needed to see it.

The Cyclops' thumb & forefinger probed around his struggling body until she found the sweet spot between his legs. It was such a tiny nub, and her two callus fingers squeezed it tightly. The little creature's body straightened ridged from shock, and he made a high-pitched squeaking sound. His arms & legs flailed wilding, and his body twisted. But the fingers did not let up. Instead, they slowly rubbed back & forth. The warm pads of skin roughly massaged his vulnerable package. All the stimulation forced his member to harden & pulse in her vice-like grip.

The Cyclops watched in fascination with a mischievous toothy grin. If she squeezed any tighter, then she could pop his little balls. Her oppressive fingers finally released their grip on his twitching manhood. She did not want to break her toy just yet. She was having too much fun.

She brought Lee's dangling body close to her eye, focusing in on his tiny erection. A strand of drool escaped her sharp underbite & rolled down her chin. Her mouth opened wide, assaulting Lee with the foul stench of her breath, which blew over his body in a warm gust. Her tongue approached, and the wet & bumpy surface licked up the front of his naked body, tasting his essence. She would've gobbled the boy down right then & there if her green belly wasn't so bloated.

There was another feeling besides hunger filling her loins. The feeling warmed her body more than the burning houses below. It was the feeling of lust. She instinctively lowered the petite boy down to her hardened greenish-pink nipples. She pressed his struggling white body against her immense green breast. His little arms & legs pushed against her wide nipple. It sent tingles through her body. His stimulated erection pulsed against the rippled surface of her soft nipple. Her callus hands held his body against her massive green tit, and she swayed back & forth. Her thumb nudged against the back of his head, pushing his face & mouth against the tip of her nipple. The boy obediently latched on, filling his tiny mouth with as much of the giant nipple as he could manage. Lee knew better than to resist & anger the unpredictable Cyclops. Fear & his broken state of mind weakened his inhibitions.

The Cyclops bit her lip & stared down at him with a captivated expression. The way he desperately clung to her tit warmed her heart. And the feeling of him wetting her skin with suckling kisses & tiny tears filled her with a protective motherly instinct. It was an instinct unfamiliar to the Cyclops. How could a creature so annoying & tiny also be so adorable & precious? He was like her little baby. She squeezed her boobs together & hummed contentedly.

"Mmm, that's it, my little baby," the Cyclops cooed, "Suck on mommy's big green titties."

Lee blushed bright red. His lips remained wrapped around her nipple. He thought the baby talk was probably just her sick way of teasing him. But Lee couldn't be further from the truth. The Cyclops' maternal instinct towards him was strong & intense. The feeling filled the giantess, drowning out her greedy hunger & mixing with her lust in a fiery combination. She pulled the boy's lips from her nipple with a wet pop. She lowered him & rubbed the front of his nude body against her round jiggly belly. The boy's little hands desperately reached up for her retreating breasts. The cute gesture melted her heart.

"Don't worry, baby. Mommy has you," she purred soothingly, "I am never letting you go."

She rubbed him down the curve of her belly button & along the underside of her green belly. Humid warmth emanated from beyond the curtain of her fur loincloth. There was the sound of ripping fabric. The Cyclops pulled her loincloth off with a feral need. She threw the fabric to the ground, extinguishing several fires & burying a few villagers in the wet fur.

Lee fearfully gaped up at the Cyclops' crotch. Thick & scraggly hairs spanned across her underbelly & condensed atop her puffy green vagina. The air was heavy with warm humidity. And the smell of sweat & body odor filled his being. Lee screamed & flailed about with animalistic horror. The Cyclops stifled a giggle at his desperate reaction.

"It's okay, baby," she purred, "It will be warm & safe inside mommy."

Her demanding fingers held the wriggling boy closer & rubbed his face & upper body along her moist slit, coating him in her love juices. The Cyclops' body quivered. She had never experienced such a gratifying sensation, especially not with a puny human. But she needed more. She needed all of him.

The Cyclops lay back on the ground, flattening several unlucky townspeople. She separated her breasts & pulled up her tummy, wanting a good look at the pretty creature struggling before her opening. He looked so desperate. His blushed skin sparkled with sweat & her liquid arousal. He was a worthy sacrifice. She gave him one last flirty grin. Then she plunged him deep into her steamy depths. Her moist petals stretched open to accept his naked body. Then they contracted & pulsed around him. His panicked movements & desperately flailing limbs only fueled the fire of her lust. Her finger pushed against his butt & between his kicking legs, forcing him to go deeper. The Cyclops' mouth hung open in bleary pleasure.

At this point, Lee was so oxygen-deprived & filled with animalistic panic that he lost his ability to think cognitively. His basic & more primitive instincts took over. His hips gyrated, and he desperately humped against the pulsating velvety walls. It wasn't long before he came & his liquids intermingled with the Cyclops'. His desperate movements of sexual passion pushed the giantess over the edge. Her pussy exploded with liquid pleasure, filling all of the tiny boy's orifices & drowning out his lungs. The Cyclops roared with ecstasy. Birds for miles around heard the cry.

After several moments of panting & taking in the afterglow of such a powerful orgasm, she reached down & felt around inside her vagina. But her fingers couldn't find her precious creature among her wet & slippery folds. She sighed & rubbed her lower belly. The petite mortal would be safe inside her, forever a part of her body.

"Mommy has you now," she hummed drowsily, "And she will never let you go."

Chapter End Notes:

Patreon:

https://www.patreon.com/AvaGreenwood

Amazon portfolio:

https://www.amazon.com/stores/author/B0CYXPQTH5?ingress=0&visitId=cd28cb29-2a55-4fba-b99d-d678f046e3e2&ref_=sr_ntt_srch_lnk_1