- Text Size +


The whirling blades of a helicopter buzzed overhead as the small aircraft hovered above the serine ocean waters that glistened in the early morning rays of light, the craft itself was headed towards a remote island in the middle of the mediterranean carrying with it two individuals of rather large importance to the going ons of the island. 



An older woman dressed in a tailored suit and her hair up in a tight bun sat on one side of the helicopter, her arms were held tightly together in front of her chest as she crossed her legs impatiently shaking her dangling foot with ever passing second while her son, a young freshly nineteen year old man sat nervously beside her taking up the only two seats made available to them. 



Her name was Ellen Hammond, former wife to the recently departed Paul Hammond Sr. who had made prominent contributions and investments towards the development of some island resort that neither her nor her son knew all that much about, aside from the deep financial involvement he had with the property up until the day he unexpectedly passed away. 



It was an unforeseen circumstance and an all around tragedy for everyone involved as Paul Sr., who had come to visit and see how far along his investment had developed, and three other island employees had unexpectedly lost their lives due to a reported malfunction in the attraction or so they had been told. 



Now almost six months later, and with Paul Sr. assets being transferred to both his wife and son, the two had taken it upon themselves to see once and for all what their husband and father had been so deeply involved with for so long and decide whether or not they were going to be pulling their families funding all together. 



Paul Jr., or now just Paul, twiddle his thumbs together and clenched his toes tightly as the shear anxiety of flying had pretty much rendered him speechless throughout the entirety of the trip while his mother gazed out the window to her side with a callous sneer encompassing her face, completely ignoring her sons unease at being so high in the air. 



“We should be landing in about five minutes ma’am” the pilot said through the headset informing his passengers about the near end of their journey, “Good, I’ve had enough of this nonsense for one day already” the woman said as the chopper went through a small bout of turbulence causing the cabin to shake uncontrollably for a few seconds. 



“Sigh, pull your self together Paul” Ellen said to her son after noticing his tensed demeanor through how tightly he gripped the arm rest of his seat “It’s unbecoming”, “Sorry mom, I’m just a little nervous flying is all” Paul said trying to explain himself “I’d have felt more comfortable if we had taken the plane instead you know”



“I’m aware dear, but unfortunately this place hasn’t put in a landing strip for those types of things yet” Ellen said rather curtly finding it rather annoying that they couldn’t take their families private jet and cut the time spent traveling in half “I swear I don’t know what your father saw in this place”. 


“Coming up to the landing sight now ma’am” the pilot said after a few more tense moments between mother and son before the two quickly departed from the cramped aircraft and wondered out onto the helipad looking around for someone to come greet them and show them around. 



“Where is everyone” Paul asked aloud finding it strange that nobody but them seemed to be present despite what could only be a multimillion dollar compound with the name ‘Hammond’ written on the side sitting just a couple hundred yards away, “Ugh, well we already just got here and so far the hospitality is severely lacking” Ellen said crossing her arms in aggravation at being left out in the open as soon as they had arrived. 



Lights could be seen shining out from the interior from where Paul and Ellen stood which only served to further frustrate Ellen “Ugh how can they not they know we’re here, it’s almost like a helicopter didn’t just land right outside their front door” she said before walking towards the large metal door leading into imposing building in front of them. 



But before Ellen could take more than a dozen or so steps towards the building the ground suddenly shook beneath their feet, almost as if something big had just impacted the ground not to far from them, “What the hell” she said slightly concerned as she whipped her head around trying to see through the thick early morning mist what could have made such a disturbance only to be shook once again by another powerful tremor. 



Just then, through the thigh fog and mist of the surrounding area Ellen and Paul both stood frozen in shock at the sight of a towering silhouetted figure standing on two legs and walking towards them determinedly, slowly revealing more and more details as it got closer like how it’s curvaceous hips swayed, how its thick shaggy mane of hair bobbed up and down, and how its…incredibly large breasts bounced with every step it, or should they say she, took. 



“Oh” Ellen said as the now clearly female figure quickly approached them, “My” Paul said as his eyes fixated on the beautiful sight of the giant woman’s breasts “God” they both said in unison before the titanic woman knelt down in front of them with a wide smile on her face, “Hi there, you must be the Hammonds” the woman said breaking g the tense silence between the three of them “I’m Dr. Bleu, allow me to welcome you to Isla Titanus”


                                       -


Along the horizon a boat full of eager tourists and vacationers was currently sailing towards the coast of a particular island that had recently been made available to the public as home of the worlds first and only destination for ‘size related activities’ as the brochures had led people to understand, whatever that meant though. 



Up topside mixed in with a lot of other tourists happened to be the Greene family, who happened to be the lucky winners of a once in a lifetime event that was to take place during the opening ceremony of the establishment where they would get the chance to take place in an untold number of different rides, venues, events, and shows that only a handful of other guests would be able to participate in along side them. 



“How much longer did they say” Carrie Greene, a newly forty mother of two, asked her husband as the two of them looked out over the railing at the slowly approaching island in the distance, “Just an hour or so more I think” Tom Greene, Carries middle aged husband said as he wrapped his arms lovingly around his wife’s waist. 



“Oh I’m so excited Tom” Carrie said turning her head to face Tom as she gently caressed his face “It’s been so long since we’ve been able to have a trip like this”, “I know, heh, almost feels like a hundred years ago that the kids and us were going to splash park together and they learned how to swim in the kiddie pool” Tom said reminiscing about years past. 



“Sigh…time really does fly doesn’t it” Carrie said somberly as she nuzzled her head into her husbands chest, “Yeah…but hey, one last family vacation before the twins go off to college doesn’t sound all that bad does it” Tom said giving his wife a little squeeze “This’ll be a nice chance for us to be able to spend some quality time together before our baby birds leave the nest”. 



“Awww” the sound of someone cuing behind them causing the older couple to turn and see a younger man and woman holding each other’s hands as the woman blushed red in embarrassment from catching their attention, “Ohp, sorry, I didn’t mean to bother you” she said waving her free hand apologetically “It’s just that little baby bird bit got me thinking about real baby birds leaving their nests, awww”. 



Tom and Carrie shared a chuckle at the idea before turning around completely and extending their hands towards the young couple before introducing themselves “I didn’t think that phrase would ever make someone actually think about baby birds, but I’m glad someone’s getting a kick out of it” Tom said as he shook the younger man’s hand “I’m Tom, Tom Greene, and this is my wife Carrie”. 



“Nice to meet you Tom, I’m Jack Garter and this is my wife Megan” jack said motioning to his wife, “We’re on our honeymoon now actually, we got married the night before the cruise boarded, so I guess we timed it out just right hahaha” Megan said as she shook Carries hand enthusiastically. 



Looking the newly wedded couple over Tom and Carrie could see themselves in them as past remnants of their marriage began seeping through their memories, and how they were once as young and lively as the two standing before them. 



It didn’t help either that they were in considerable better shape than the older couple, albeit not drastically, but enough that they felt comfortable flaunting and showing off their toned and tight bodies by wearing short swim trunks with a considerable bulge in the front and an unbuttoned hawaiian shirt for Jack and a bright yellow two piece bikini for Megan that looked a little tight around the chest area that was extenuated by a flashy necklace that sat right atop her cleavage. 



Whereas Tom and Carrie wore more conservative attire for their vacation with Tom sporting a fashionable pair of worn in black trunks that hung past his knees hiding away what used to be a larger than average tool and a snug swim shirt that showed off his small dad gut and Carrie who wore a white one piece bathing suit that cling to her slightly deflated breasts with a yellow floral skirt fastened around her waist that ended near her knees. 



Silently comparing themselves to this younger couple Tom and Carrie couldn’t help but feel as though their bodies definitely weren’t what they used to be, “It would appear so haha” Carrie said remembering how hectic boarding was during the early morning hours they had departed “So you two decided to make a trip here for the grand opening huh” she asked trying to strike up a conversation. 



“Oh actually we won this drawing thing a while back to quote take place in a once in a lifetime event during the grand opening ceremony end quote” Jack said paraphrasing what their tickets had said but getting the jist across none the less, “Oh really” Tom said rather surprised upon hearing this “That’s actually kinda funny you mention that, you see our family actually won one of those drawings to, heh heh” he said chuckling at the coincidence of having bumped into two other contest winners seemingly at random. 



“Oh wow, no kidding” Megan said sounding surprised by the coincidence as well “Hey maybe our rooms are right across from one another, wouldn’t that be funny” Jack said giving Tom a light tap on the shoulders, “Heh yeah, I guess we’ll find out sooner or later then won’t we” Carrie said before they all looked out over the railing towards the rapidly approaching island “Yep, I say we’ll be making port in about an hour or so” Tom said noting how much closer they had gotten just during their conversation. 


Despite all the similarities the couples shared in their relationship and their mannerisms and their bodies, the only thing that they were really aware of in that moment was that they were in for a once in a lifetime event, whether they liked it or not. 



Chapter End Notes:

-


Sorry if this seemed a little rushed or fast paced. I originally wrote this in like and hour or two and decided to come back to it after all this time. Didn’t change much just touched up a few things here and there. Let me know what you think of this one.