- Text Size +

Evil giantess Jenny woke up that morning to the usual drunken haze and throbbing headache that had now become part of her strange bizarre nocturnal lifestyle. She rolled over onto one side to check the time on the clock positioned facing her on the bedside cabinet. Through her sleepy gaze she noticed a tiny shrunken male staring back at her from a glass positioned next to the alarm clock. The miniature man was banging on the side of the glass in a futile attempt to attract Jenny’s attention. She was aware of his existence but chose to ignore his pitiful cries. Although a live now he may as well be dead as his life expectancy wasn’t expected to stretch much beyond breakfast time and if fate dealt him a cruel blow he may die at breakfast time depending on Jenny’s appetite or mood.

 

Returning back to the comfortable prone position she felt something digging into her fleshy buttock. Instinctively she reached into the bed with her fingers and explored the mattress for the foreign object that was causing so much annoyance. She quickly located the aggravating article and lifted it out into the light to examine it. Ewww! murmured Jenny as she looked upon the small torso of a dead female. The unlucky deceased person was minus it’s tiny arms and legs and was a pitiful sight to behold. Switching on the bedside lamp and repositioning the pillows, she dragged herself upward so she could look at the dead pink flesh of this once whole human.

 

Putting on her horn-rimmed reading glasses she unemotionally stared down at the small dead girl who must have been about twenty years old. Jenny’s mouth was half open as she examined the torso and instinctively she started to search inside her warm wet mouth with her pink sensuous tongue for the small girls limbs as they might still be lodged inside her mouth hidden in the dark recess of her glorious maw. After a few seconds of exploration she located foreign objects in her mouth and retrieved two body parts lodged between her top lip and gum and another stuck to the roof of her mouth. She remembered that before falling into a drunken stupor that for sheer spite she had bitten off the limbs and placed the helpless wriggling torso of the girl on her breast and watched her final and very painful dance of death. Jenny had then drifted off to sleep. 

 

Pulling a paper tissue from the box on the bedside cabernet she unceremoniously spat out the limbs and looked down on them contemptuously. She noticed two small legs and one arm. Jenny screwed up the tissue that now contained the limbs and placed them under a magazine out of sight for disposal later. Jenny paused and thought for a second about those body-parts and that how at one time they were so important to this individual and how she had dismembered her alive out of pure evil. Each act of iniquity she committed made her forget previous atrocities metered out to other unfortunate victims and seem less important and even made her forget.

 

She held the remains of the small-disfigured body between her long evil crimson talons. The same place where so many other lives had ended in this evil clasp between her thumb and index finger. She dropped the body into the glass to join the other small live male. She was curious to see his reaction, as this was his wife.

 

Jenny had picked up the couple in a seedy bar the previous evening. They had said they were swingers and Jenny told them she was up for anything they wanted to do. Jenny lured them back to her house, which was only a short drive away. Little did the couple know that they were soon to be shrunk and submitted to atrocities beyond the bounds of human decency.

 

The male immediately recognizing his beloved wife let out a pitiful cry of anguish and sorrow, which amused Jenny’s sadistic mind and she felt her vagina moisten with sexual excitement. She lifted up the glass and put her face very close to it and peered in. She laughed aloud when he broke down and cried for the loss of his late wife. Jenny enjoyed his reaction and openly laughed out loud. She held the glass level and the male immediately backed away in shock to get as far as he could from the now pathetic decomposing flesh of his spouse. She couldn’t resist tilting the glass so he tumbled forward and fell onto the decomposing corps of his loved one.

 

You are mine now roared Jenny, as she looked downward into the glass.

 

Jenny started Laughing and reached out to pick up a pack of cigarettes from the bedside table. She pulled a long white luxurious gold tipped cigarette from the pack and placed it in her sexy full mouth, which still had traces of lipstick smeared onto them from the night before. She paused and looked into the glass at her captured male. His vision was of this gigantic beautiful bespectacled female of about 30 years with short blonde hair and a perfect ivory complexion. He had made love to this gargantuan female the night before and had enjoyed it very much. He remembered how he had kissed those lips; lips that now were as big as an office block and could devour him without any effort. This was a sensual and exiting experience to the male although he was confused why he felt this way about the giantess who had murdered his beloved wife. He also couldn’t help feeling intimidated in a sexual way by the casual air she omitted and the spectacle of the slender unlit cigarette dangling at the side of her evil mouth.

 

She then retrieved a feminine gold lighter from the cabernet and lighted the end of her cigarette and inhaled opening her mouth immediately to reveal a cloud of rich creamy cigarette smoke which momentarily hung motionless inside her large cavernous mouth. She casually exhaled a jet stream of smoke over the top of glass where he was imprisoned. Jenny said nothing and the male stared up at her with awe. He watched her smoking her cigarette and Jenny sensing a captive audience sexually smoked like she had never smoked before and watched the small male masturbate and bring himself to climax all because of this fantastic demonstration.

 

After he had pleasured himself Jenny looked into the glass and said to the male that soon he would be joining his wife and must not to be too upset but to enjoy the death she would give him as present from her to him. She asked the small slave to rise to his feet. Obligingly he stood up almost to attention. Jenny reached into the glass with two fingers and roughly pulled the male out of the glass, rubbing his flesh on the side of the glass as she did so. She lifted him up to her face and their eyes met. Whilst I’m making breakfast you are going to pleasure me she gently said to the man. Each time I orgasm this will give you an hour of extra life, do you get the picture? Her voice was monotone and mechanical and without care. Without further ado she opened her legs and slid him easily into her wet pussy. She selected from her wardrobe a pair of tight plastic knickers fashioned from the sheerest cellophane and put them on to stop him escaping or falling to his death from her now saturated vagina.