- Text Size +

Jenny sat at her dressing table enjoying the intense feeling of power she had over this very small man imprisoned within her slippery smooth vaginal cavity. She debated within her own conscience about how her body could give so much pleasure to the male species and then how she could defer these acts of mutual affection and become a sinister and destructive killing machine. She had once tried to work out how many human lives she had dispatched in her 30 years of life. Her thought flashed passed in her mind like a myriad of death scenes.

 

She could always remember the first soul she had taken when she was 17 years old. She remembered how the young girls blood tasted and how pitiful her cries of terror were before the act of consumption took place. What lingered mostly in her memories of the fist kill was how the young woman’s body felt as she slowly chewed her alive. She would be haunted by the final last ditched attempt at escape by the beautiful victim. Jenny had gently closed her teeth onto the girls flesh and then decided to explore her writhing body with the tip of her tongue. The evil giantess felt the victim’s tiny hands punching at the wet examining tongue. She recalled how little effort it took to reduce a living human organism into a paste of red human mush. Jenny masticated the body until it no longer existed in substance but became part of the inside of her mouth. After the terrible deed was done she remembered how delicious the post execution cigarette was and how she could taste the young girl in her mouth for days to come.

 

Jenny worried for months afterwards that she may be found out but there were no repercussions. The evil giantess gave up trying to count her victims at about twenty people because she became bored. These people’s lives weren’t important to her, merely laboratory mice to be sacrificed at her whim. She was all-powerful and loved the misery she had caused over the years and the sheer indifference she displayed when metering out death. She remembered one time she captured and shrunk ten men in the course of a week and executed all of them in one sitting. She placed all ten males in a line on a small sheet of glass and secured their flesh with strong instant adhesive. Gazing down at the terrified captives she informed them that she was about to have a cigarette and that with each draw of the cigarette one of them would die. Her make-up was perfect and the finishing touch of the red lipstick made her look like a goddess of death.

 

Before she lit the cigarette she pulled on a pair of tight black leather gloves. She slowly and gently stroked the naked captured males wither her soft leather index finger. This action alone made all the men have erections. She lit the cigarette and let it dangle from the corner of her mouth in a seductive fashion. Who shall I select to be the first sacrifice laughed Jenny. Her finger paused over one of the men and she and she inhaled deeply on the cigarette and exhaled the blue smoke over the prisoners. I feel benevolent today so I’m going to let you have an orgasm before I dispatch you. Jenny gently started to stroke the small penis of the first victim until he writhed in ecstasy and ejaculated over the fingertip of her black glove. The male relaxed and no sooner had had the orgasmic sensation ceased when jenny replaced it with intense pain from the evil giantesses finger crushing his body flat. All ten men gladly came to the same end.