- Text Size +

After casually administering perfectly delicious death to ten innocent men she decided it was time to prepare breakfast for her self. She plumped for cereal and toast covered in human preserve and to wash it down with strong black coffee.  Suddenly she felt an exquisite intense orgasm starting so flopped down onto the soft red leather sofa clutching her vaginal region with her petite fingers. She writhed and twisted enjoying the intense satisfying feeling to it’s utmost. The small trapped love juice soaked male slave she had coldly inserted into her yawning vagina had been working hard for hours trying to bestow upon his mistress some sexual satisfaction. He wanted to extend his own life in the process but was drawn to this new mistress slave arrangement and had masturbated several times whilst rubbing her giant clitoris with his own small fragile body. In her nonchalant detachment she had forgotten about the little plaything trapped inside her and this would have remained so but for the sudden pleasure granted by his handy work. She may have probably only have realized he was there the next time she became menstrual and he was discharged along with the other vile putrid waste from her evil body of death and humiliation. She had once secreted four dead forgotten males from her blood soaked minge so this experience was nothing new to her.

 

She had two orgasms in total and all of a sudden remembered her promise to let the slave person live for an hour longer per orgasm he gave her. After enjoying the fruits of his hard labors she explored her vagina with her slender red talons and pulled out the male unceremoniously dropping him on her firm tanned belly. She stroked him feeling the immense power she had over this fragile life and ordered him to rest for a while. The male lay inside her belly button using it as a convenient bed, exhausted he went to sleep. Jenny lay quietly and quite forgot about breakfast and her hunger and drifted into a deep sleep waking again some three hours later.

 

When Jenny woke she felt relaxed and sexually satisfied. She remembered the slumbering slave she had deposited onto her stomach and casually glanced down to see if he was still there. She was scared that he had taken the opportunity to escape in a futile bid for freedom. He was still asleep curled up in a fetal position inside the hollow of her bellybutton. She carefully plucked him up and walked to the kitchen to prepare her breakfast. She placed him on the marble work surface and bent down and put her face about 6 inches from his small body. The work surface had been witness to countless death and misery as in the past Jenny had prepared food on it. Jenny spoke explaining to the slave that he did very well earlier and it had earned him two extra precious hours of life, which ware unfortunately up an hour ago as he had chose to use those hours sleeping. I might as well execute you she announced coldly. Your life will cease after breakfast but first I have a little job for you to do for me. There was only a one way verbal communication with the giantess and the slave; his voice was so feeble and Jenny could not hear him or couldn’t be bothered to try to make any sense of his silly high-pitched verbal rantings. The giantess just gave orders and if they weren’t obeyed then death would follow swiftly and efficiently and without mercy.

 

Jenny opened the fridge and retrieved a bag of white sliced bread a tub of butter and a white plastic storage box. She placed the items on the work surface accidentally nearly crushing the small male helper with the plastic bread bag. Jenny spoke gently telling the captive that in the plastic box there were fifty shrunken people who had earned her displeasure and were now considered food to her as a result. She lifted up the box and peeled back the lid. Turning the box gently on its side she poured out the fifty live slightly chilled captives onto the even colder marble work surface of death. Jenny’s voice became brusque and tough as she ordered the crowd of terrified small people to stand in a straight line and pay attention to their mistress. Any disobedience she said harshly will be punishable by death. Most of the captives yielded to her orders and obediently lined up like little solders on parade. One or two stupid slaves protested. Jenny immediately singled out one of the protesters a female aged about forty. Jenny was used to dealing with insubordination and instinctively reached above her for a tin of lighter fuel, which she squirted and completely covered the woman coating her in a shower of lethal flammable liquid. This action could be considered punishment enough but Jenny then and without mercy clicked open the jaws of her petrol cigarette light and produced a flame, which she adjusted to a height of about two inches. The small female started to run but it was an easy task for Jenny to ignite the fleeing slave and turn her into a fireball of death.

 

The parade of human food watched the spectacle in terror and the line of people became straighter as if to please Jenny and not incur the same terrible end. The giantess took pleasure in watching the woman die painfully in flames, her body burning and sizzling as her skin and fat burned as though for Jenny’s pleasure. As her final wriggling and dancing ended jenny slipped on a pink rubber glove and picked up the pathetic charred body remains dropping them into the sink waste disposal unit and turned it on. The grinding of the machinery made the work surface shudder for a split second whilst it dealt with the body then omitted a smooth engine noise as the human waste was no more as she had never existed.

 

Jenny leant close to the small male helper and said to him that as loyalty to her I am going to let you select twenty of these prisoners to become the filling for my breakfast sandwich snack. The small slave knew instinctively what he was supposed to do and swaggered over to the line of captives to select victims on her behalf. Jenny liberally buttered her two slices of bread she had taken from the packet as the selection process started.

 

Jenny immediately announced to the line of unfortunates that if her slave chose them then they must walk over and climb onto the slice of buttered bread and lie down. The slave started to walk down the line looking into the eyes of the slaves. He started to tap the chosen slaves on the shoulder. The selected people hesitantly started to walk over toward the two slices of bread. Some of the captives pleaded with the slave not to be picked but this only sealed their fate. The helper slave was just glad he was being spared at this time and cared nothing for sending twenty human beings to certain death. Jenny laughingly said to the slave to choose a good equal mix of men and woman as the flesh flavors were slightly different but complimented each other when masticated together.

 

Soon the sorry line of live sandwich filling had made its way to their final destination. Jenny spoke to the helper slave saying that as a treat you may choose yourself a mate to make love to and produce children for her human zoo. The slave casually walked along the line of slaves but the remaining woman were old and not of child bearing age. The slave suddenly remembered one of the captive’s he had sent to her death in the sandwich earlier so quickly he ran over to the slice of bread and climbed up onto it to search for her. He frantically looked for the beautiful young female, Jenny laughed aloud. The slave found his blonde prize and beckoned her to follow him, which she gladly did. Jenny wasn’t to be short measured in her sandwich filling so ordered the slave to select another female to replace the chosen mate. The slave helper felt very powerful as he swaggered down the line of captives. He touched an old woman of about seventy on her shoulder and dragged her from the line screaming. Jenny quickly plucked the woman up and placed her unceremoniously onto the buttered bread and put the two slices together trapping them all in her tasty human sandwich.

 

The remaining slaves were returned to the plastic box to contemplate their fate and the two small lovers were allowed to entertain Jenny in a display of lovemaking whilst she enjoyed her sandwich of death. Jenny lifted the sandwich to her evil lips, she paused and listened for a moment; she could just make out cries and screams of the trapped people waiting to be devoured by this evil giantess inside the sandwich. Jenny opened her massive jaws and took a bite from the sandwich. As she chewed she felt about three people in her mouth but they were quickly and efficiently turned into paste by her white teeth as they mixed with the now blood covered bread and butter. One male was hanging on the bread at the point where jenny had taken a bite. Jenny immediately and evilly poked her tongue out and encouraged the man to seek rescue on her deadly tongue, which he foolishly did. He dropped onto her warm sticky tongue and was quickly added to the ball of human paste and turned into unrecognizable goo.

 

After Jenny had consumed the sandwich and the twenty lives within she offered the two slaves a chance to live and become part of her zoo. She explained that she wanted babies as they made good eating and were considered a delicacy by giantess’s community. Jenny often held dinner parties for fellow giantesses and was famous for her spectacular live finger buffets.