- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

This is my first story, and a scenario that I've had on my mind for a while now and finally put it into words, I hope you enjoy reading it!

Author's Chapter Notes:


This story takes place in the extended Gullivarian universe: prodigan > brobdingnagian > gullivarian > lilliputian > microputian > nanoputian.  Each race is 1/72 the size of the next largest race.

The nanoputians gradually awoke, not knowing where in the world they were.  Their cities and lands seemed to be intact, but the space around them was much different.  Above them, the sky had been replaced with a whitish grey ceiling, half of which was eclipsed by a much closer, darkened ceiling that was a marbled black, white, and grey that split the sky in half with a straight edge that was slightly blurred from the distance.  Their continents seemed to have somehow been uprooted and placed in a strange land - at the edges of their continents, the land continued on, but as a vast, barren plain of hard brown terrain which was cut with deep valleys, some miles deep, that seemed to stretch on forever.  Some of the continents had their view of their surroundings on all sides blocked by being located at the bottom of two massive, roughly ovular shallow bowl-shaped valleys created by the material, its brown mountain walls gradually sloping upwards to tower high above them on all sides.  The two valleys were separated by a ridge that afforded the inhabitants of the continents that happened to straddle it a much better view of their surroundings.  To the side with the darker ceiling, a vast white wall stretched nearly as far as the eye could see.  To the other side, they could see what appeared to be an incomprehensibly huge table and set of chairs, and behind them, a set of windows that let in a late afternoon sun.  It became apparent that the nanoputians had somehow ended up somewhere in a house of one of the larger races.

The people of the various continents quickly set to work, trying to discern what exactly their situation was.  Many sent out radio signals, which were quickly answered by others, allowing them to discover each other establish communications despite the astronomical distances between each continent, and they began to combine their data to put together a more complete picture of where they were.  They quickly deduced from sending planes and rockets high into the sky and taking measurements that the platform they stood on was roughly circular and about 650,000 miles in diameter.  Doing the math, they soon realized: they were on top of a sculpted wooden counter stool in a prodigan’s kitchen.

Upon learning this, the various governments strived to keep this information secret, as such knowledge would certainly cause pandemonium amongst the general population.  At the same time, they started to devise plans on how to escape or fight off a giant attacker, and each civilizations’ best minds were put to work to figure out logistics and how they got there in the first place.  Before the incident, most civilizations had been aware of the different races, and some of the countries in their histories had occasionally experienced the might of a rogue lilliputian that wandered into their lands - towering monsters that stood over five miles tall and required extensive military might to drive off or bring down.  However, no one had ever seen or been in contact with any of the larger races, and even encounters with lilliputians had all been so many centuries ago they had been reduced merely to folklore and legends, told around campfires to scare friends or children.

Their attempts proved futile, however, as the realization had only just dawned when the word vibrated with a deep rumble that seemed to grow more intense with every passing minute.  With a loud crack, far, far in the distance, an astronomically large door slowly swung open.  In the doorway, stood an incomprehensibly huge woman.  She looked to be about college age, with a cute face, long brown hair and an athletic build.  She wore a white sports bra and athletic leggings shorts speckled with various shades of aqua, which showed off her toned, sweat-stained stomach and muscular legs that rippled powerfully with each small movement.  In one hand she carried a massive gym bag, which she promptly set down on the floor with a loud thud that shook all of civilization before kicking off her sneakers and disappearing behind the counter.

Panic ensued in thousands of cities after witnessing the awe-inspiring sight.  Some began religious rituals, praying in vain that their gods would somehow save them from their fate.  Others began looting and burning, spreading mass hysteria.  Still more tried to flee the cities into the countryside, hoping that somehow it would provide some semblance of relative safety.  Freeways were clogged with haphazard traffic jams miles long, and some even abandoned their cars and simply ran amongst the standstill traffic.  Some governments held press conferences broadcasted across the various countries, urging calm, noting that they were far too small for even their largest landmasses to ever be noticed by the goddess, but they were drowned out by news outlets playing footage of the appearance of the woman on endless repeat.

A few hours later, the world was assaulted once again by deep booms, this time growing ever louder, even compared to before.  The goddess reappeared from around the corner, carrying a massive banana and a cup in the other, filled with enough liquid to drown a thousand planets several times over.  Everyone stopped to watch in anticipation as the woman turned and began to approach the stool, her footsteps shaking the world, cracking concrete and throwing people into the air.  They could only gaze in horror as she closed the distance in a couple earth-shattering steps to stand directly in front of the stool, which stood just below crotch height.  As she leaned slightly to place her food and cup on the counter high above them, the people could only stare up at the massive mound that hovered menacingly tens of thousands of miles above them, straining against her tight leggings and filling up the entire horizon.  They could see the faint outline of her supermassive panties under the leggings, the border of which formed a plateau that would have risen hundreds of miles above even the tallest nanoputian mountain ranges.  Though the planetary-sized gap between her monstrous thighs, they could see the shape of where the bottom of her apocalyptic butt cheeks met.  Farther up, they could see up past the massive toned abs and lightly glistening stomach, but her face was hidden above the mountain of her sports bra.  Heat radiated off of her, and the cloying smell and humidity of workout sweat permeated the air.

The girl looked down with a blank and uncaring expression at the seat of the stool, seemingly staring into the eyes of the billions of victims below but evidently completely unaware of their predicament or even their pitiful existence.  She leaned down, grabbing the stool with one hand and pulling it out slightly.  The slight movement caused mayhem for the nanoputians, throwing people and cars sideways into walls and crumbling less durable buildings into dust.  Overhead, the goddess turned and took a side step to stand in front of the stool in preparation to sit down, revealing to the nanoputians an absolutely colossal ass that loomed far above them, each massive cheek straining heavily within the confines of the leggings, bouncing slowly and ominously with every small movement.  Every minute fiber of the material could be clearly seen, despite the haze and distance.  The center seam that could fit multiple continents end-to-end across its width disappeared deep between the cheeks, which eclipsed everything else and replaced the entire sky for the hapless nanoputians.  Only those at the far back of the stool could see up between them, with a sliver of the girl’s bare back and head barely visible in the far, far distance.  To traverse even a tiny fraction of one cheek would take decades.

Before sitting, the prodigan girl absentmindedly adjusted her shorts, pulling them up slightly and giving herself a minor wedgie.  For the nanoputians below, even such a tiny act was an apocalyptic event, the vacuum of air suddenly pulling millions of people, cars, trains, and other loose objects high into the sky, careening upwards into the void created between her cheeks at speeds of hundreds of miles an hour, only to come crashing back down to rain on the land below, the debris causing widespread destruction and mayhem.  A deafening groan boomed out over the land as the endless fabric stretched and strained and the teratons of flesh they contained bounced heavily, drowning out all other sounds.  By this point, all order had ceased to exist on the nanoscopic continents on the seat, with widespread anarchy taking over in the face of impending doom.  Those who didn’t perish in the chaos could only gaze up and scream in terror as the butt slowly began to descend, the utterly massive cheeks starting to spread slightly apart, covering thousands of miles of altitude every minute.  A rumble built into a cacophony as the butt came closer and closer, skyscrapers collapsing and the earth cracking apart with massive fissures that swallowed up entire city blocks.  The air grew heavy and unbearably hot as the cheeks enveloped the nanoputians’ entire universe.  As her thighs first came into contact with the lip of the stool, a cataclysmic shockwave spread out, rupturing the surviving nanoputians’ eardrums and blowing them away, demolishing any remaining manmade structures, and flattening mountains in an instant.  What came next was a rolling wave that flattened everything in its path, massacring billions as the supermassive ass settled into the form-fitting seat and pasted the remains of thousands of continents to the pants.  The few thousand survivors at the very edges of the stool that had not been flattened or blown off the side to their death on the floor hundreds of thousands of miles below could only stare up from the deep valleys of the wood grain canyons at the all-encompassing backside or colossal crotch and thighs of the goddess who blissfully ignored them, tapping away on her phone as she enjoyed her post-workout snack.  They, too, would soon perish as the girl leaned forward and brought her legs together, sliding her ass backwards to envelope the rest of the stool, wiping out the remainder of the nanoputian population.