- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Here's an aware and unaware short story for you to enjoy, the title is a bit of a giveaway, two shrunken adult film directors try to film a woman in the toilet, but she finds them and she's a bit angry...

Author's Chapter Notes:

Here's an aware and unaware short story for you to enjoy, the title is a bit of a giveaway, two shrunken adult film directors try to film a woman in the toilet, but she finds them and she's a bit angry...

A Short Story from the Giantess Anthology

 

A tiny bathroom voyeur’s nightmare (aware toilet version)

 

By Richard C.H. Davies

 

Warning this story contains: Shrunken woman, giantess, threat, voyeur, unaware, aware, point of view, toilet flush, golden shower, chase and capture

 

Paula and her business partner, Ada, were adult film producers. They had been inspired by the work of others to compete against the larger adult film producers and also against Artificial Intelligence produced material.

 

They had carved their own niche market out and produced their own very specific content.

 

They now made a living out of shrinking themselves down, to an inch tall or less in height, and filming women without them knowing. They had done it in changing rooms, toilets, showers, and other locations, but their most popular footage was the ones they shot in the toilets.

 

The point of view was amazing, and people paid lots of money for it, lots! They wanted to see the real deal. Some of the requests were pretty grim, but they usually paid even better than the more normal requests. So, Paula and Ada followed the money.

 

*

 

Paula and Ada had found a particular toilet which was in the gym, it wasn’t as grimy as some of the toilets out there, which made it tolerable for them to be in. They knew the cleaning regime in these toilets and they found that the gym goers here were particularly attractive.

 

It was bizarre what women got up to in the toilets, they learned some very interesting… and disgusting things, over their time.

 

They had just finished filming one woman on the toilet when another one entered, they managed to scamper back behind the toilet in their usual hiding place.

 

They waited until she settled down. They saw her panties and gym shorts lower down to her ankles, down to the giant trainer shoes.

 

They watched and waited for the sound of tinkling urine or the sign that she was going to do a number two, but instead they heard the woman tapping on her phone. 

 

Paula risked a glance around the side of the toilet to see what the woman was doing. 

 

She looked along her shaved bare leg and up to the toilet seat. She couldn't see what was happening, but the woman looked like she was leaning forwards. 

 

She was concentrating on something. 

 

Paula stepped out a bit, sneaking out from her cover. 

 

She still couldn't see enough. 

 

Ada was signalling for her to come back, it wasn't worth the risk, but Paula wanted to get some good footage. 

 

She crept forwards some more, slowly and carefully creeping on her tiptoes. 

 

As she cleared the obstruction of the side of the toilet seat she could see the giant woman's buttocks, and naked thighs. Then she could see the woman shaking and juddering, her arm was between her legs and she was watching a video on her phone. 

 

Paula's eyes lit up, this was one of those rare golden video moments, this giant woman was masturbating to something. 

 

She looked back at Ada with a twinkle in her eye and gestured for her to come over with the 4k resolution camera. 

 

Ada initially shook her head, but then reluctantly trotted out from cover; she anxiously glanced upwards towards the giant form sitting above them, she was much more wary. They were taking too many risks! 

 

Ads crept over to Paula. Together they tiptoed further along the porcelain tiling. Ada kept glancing upwards to check if the giantess had seen them. 

 

She wasn't looking in their direction. 

 

They kept moving further out from the toilet until they could get an angle where they could see the giantess’ pussy. 

 

It was an incredible view; Ada did agree with Paula that it was going to make an amazing video. 

 

They started shooting the footage. 

 

Paula was very good at pointing things out to Ada and then Ada turned and panned the camera to capture what Paula had seen. 

 

They watched in amazement as the giantess masturbated with her hand, rubbing her pussy in circles as she watched whatever was on her phone. 

 

She was panting with pleasure, then suddenly her eyes flicked towards them. 

 

The giantess’ eyes widened in surprise and shock, as did Paula and Ada's. They'd been seen, this wasn't good. 

 

“Shit!” Paula called out. 

 

“Run!” Ada cried. 

 

“What are you two doing?” The giantess boomed in confusion, then seeing the tiny camera. “Are you filming me?” Anger crossed over her face with a flash. 

 

The tiny women turned and started to run. 

 

The whole world around them suddenly seemed to be so huge, they head the noise of the giantess’ buttocks lifting off the toilet seat and thumping footsteps behind them, as they ran beneath the cubicle partition. 

 

Giant fingers suddenly enveloped their bodies and they screamed out in terror as they were both captured by the giantess. 

 

She gripped them tightly, forcing the air out of their lungs, and the fight out of their bodies. 

 

*

 

 

 

 

Dani picked up two the women in her single fist, they squirmed and wriggled in her clenched fist. She brought them up so that they were level with her face. She looked at them in distaste.  

 

They felt her warm breath washing over them, breezing over their faces and through their hair. 

 

They smelled her breath, it wasn't unpleasant but it was utterly terrifying how her giant eyes looked down upon them, analysing them. 

 

Dani looked at the two women.

 

They deserved an undignified ending, Dani concluded. 

 

She held their dangling bodies above a toilet pan. 

 

"No…" they shrieked as they suddenly realised her intent. 

Chapter End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription I am also open to writing commissions, check it out.