- Text Size +

Title: Shampoo Wins

Category: Ranma 1/2

Characters: Shampoo, Akane Tendo

Tags: Melting, F/f, Puddle Girl, Femdom, Transformation
Proof Read By: Rod-Roger
Started: 17/03/2024

Finished: 17/03/2024

Patreon: 17/03/2024

Public: 17/04/2024


 

Sluuuuurp

 

Akane's thick chocolate shake filled her mouth as she continued her journey home from school. She’d called in at the Nekohanten to say hello and pick up some food for the family at Kasumi’s request. The Amazons had been surprisingly friendly, even giving her a shake on the house, but Akane put that down to just the fact that Ranma was away with his father on another training trip, and there was just no need for the girls to be at each other’s throats without the pigtailed aqua transexual.

 

It was so peaceful without the usual chaos of Nerima, and Akane allowed herself to stop for a moment and tilt her head up to the sky. Her eyes closed, and she savoured the loving warmth of the summer day and listened to the subtle shifting of leaves in the summer breeze.

 

She didn’t notice the mischievous purple-red eyes stalking her from the bushes.

 

“Mmm, if only things could always be so peaceful,” Akane whispered. Lifting a hand, she wiped a thin layer of sweat from her forehead. Instead of the usual dry feeling of wiping moisture away, Akane felt an odd shift as though her skin was softer and more malleable than normal.

 

Her delicate blue eyebrows knitted together - or they tried to as Akane felt a fleshy lump in the middle of her head keeping her eyebrows part.

 

“Wha?”

 

Akane pressed her palm to the lump, and immediately, it flattened beneath her hand, like pushing on a bubble of air in a deflating inflatable. It dispersed in her head, and her palm sank into it. She could feel her skull reshaping at the light pressure!

 

Her hand snapped back as though she’d just been burned. Panic set in her chest, and Akane looked down at her hand, eyes widening as panic turned to terror. Her pale fingers had stretched as if made of chewed gum, pulled by the force of her movement, and her fingertips were starting to droop from their weight.

 

Her mind began a whirl of terror and disjointed thoughts. She was alone. What had caused this? What was this?

 

“Wha-blurp urp…” Akane began, her eyes widening past their limits as her words devolved into barely audible bubbles. She brought a hand to her neck, and the blue-haired martial artist was terrified to feel her skin give way and flow like mud saturated with too much water. Her vocal cords had melted.

 

She couldn’t call for help!

 

‘Fuck!’ Akane mentally cursed.

 

Thunk

 

Clatter

 

The half-drank milkshake clattered to the ground. Akane looked at her hand … or what was left of it. The appendage was now a misshapen blob of fleshy thick liquid, and on the ground where the beverage had landed were four fleshy streaks that had been her fingers.

 

Fear burned through her veins. She needed help. She needed to get home.

 

Akane set off sprinting toward her home and dojo. Every step was painful. Her limbs rippled with momentum, and droplets flew off her and rained on the ground around her. Still, she was ignorant to the shuffling of leaves and muffled steps of her skilled stalker.

 

Thud

 

Tears blurred Akane’s vision as her school bag sunk through her shoulders and dropped to the ground, causing her arms to droop to either side, the connecting muscle beyond compromised, until they, too, splashed to the ground in large puddles.

 

Still, Akane kept running, her steps becoming clumsy and uneven without her arms and such a drastic shift in her centre of gravity.

 

Her vision became blurry and unfocused.

 

‘No, no. No! NO!’ Akane internally screamed. She could feel her EYES running down her cheeks! They felt like warm running eggs! The world stretched awkwardly all around her.

 

The world suddenly shifted again. She was falling. With her last stride, Akane lost her right leg below the knee.

 

Splash

 

Gloop

 

Her waist slapped against the ground, and her left eye poured over her chin. Akane saw her current state. She was standing in a puddle of herself! Everything below her waist was just a thick, colourful goop.

 

What was happening!?

 

SPLASH

 

A shadow eclipsed the light above Akane, and before the poor girl could even begin to look up, something heavy slammed into her head and squashed what was left of her into a puddle, sending huge drops of goo in all directions.

 

Shampoo smiled as she looked over her shoulder at the puddle underneath her scantily clad ass. It would not do to stain her beautiful cheongsam with the violent tomboy, so she had taken it off before jumping on top of the flat-chested girl's ass first, though the same could not be said for the small, tight pink thong flossing her shapely ass.

 

“Looks like Shampoo win Akane,” Shampoo gloated, giving her ass a mocking wiggle, grinding it into the melted girl’s substance. She felt so warm, so thick, and … very nice. The Asian Amazon proceeded to sit in the puddle, shifting her ass too and frow until the rough ground began to scratch her ass. Luckily, no one had come by and seen the half-naked, big-chested gaijin girl.

 

Shampoo rose back to her feet and looked down. The ground had darkened with Akane’s moisture, but otherwise, there was nothing left of the Tendo girl. A cruel smile adorned her lips and stretched her cheeks. Shampoo turned her back to the discoloured ground and returned to the bush where she had left her cheongsam neatly folded, waiting for her.

 

Before lifting it over her head, the Amazon spared a moment to look at her thong; the pale pink underwear was now stained with streaks of blue and indigo - and some spots of light green from the Tendo girl’s school uniform.

 

“Is a too good look for you, Akane,” Shampoo giggled before pulling the tight dress back over her head.

 

However, what Shampoo did not see was the faint imprint of Akane’s eyes on the fabric flossing her ass cheeks.

 

It would be several hours before the Amazon would discover her now sentient stained underwear. But until then, all Akane could do was stare into the darkness as the tight cultural garment covered her wearer’s ass and concealed her from the world, and endure the hours of Shampoo working at the restaurant and delivering ramen to hungry customers - unaware that as she did so, she was forcing Akane to feel, smell and even taste every drop of sweat that formed on her ass cheeks - and her snatch.

 

Though when Shampoo did eventually learn of Akane’s sentience, it would not stop the Amazon from gloating and rubbing her hard work in the tomboy’s mute face.