- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A simple size story where you, a high school student, invent a shrinking serum. However, your bully finds it and uses it to shrink you down and make you her foot slave.

Disclaimer: This story contains mostly foot content. Only one tiny loser was harmed in the making of this story.


Being a high school student isn’t easy, from all the stress of learning around you, to all the life changing events happening at the time. However, one thing that certainly makes it much more difficult is bullies. Vanessa was one such bully, your bully to be more specific. You were never all that strong or athletic, much more of a nerd than anything else. This all would make you the perfect target for any mean, popular and tall high-school girl.

This bullying often took form in many ways, from the regular lunch money theft and mockery, to much more rough and unique forms of torment. A week ago she found you alone in the locker room and decided to knock you onto the ground. You were too helpless to stop her as she just sat down on your chest and placed her disgusting gym socks against your face, rubbing them around relentlessly. You were washing sweat and sock lint out of your hair for hours that day.

Luckily, in one of the few moments of peace, you managed to find some time away from her in the science lab. You have spent some time working on a solution, which if applied correctly, could shrink anything down to about a tenth its size. The thoughts of praise filled your mind as you realized how much this invention could help with transportation, and perhaps many other things too. This feeling of sheer victory seemed to only empower you further as you sprinkled a bit of the liquid on a nearby chair, shrinking it down until you could fit it in your hand. You’ve done it, it’s finally complete, now you could show this to your professors and finally be successful and maybe even get away from that horrible bitch tormenting you all the time.

“What’cha doing there, shrimp?” A familiar voice spoke out in a casual mocking tone from behind you, the sound of the door closing following closely after as you realized who decided to visit you. Slowly turning around, sweat already starting to form on your forehead, you’d see Vanessa. Standing there with a mocking smile, her school uniform making her seem almost innocent as she approached.

“It’s some nerd stuff again?” She feigned boredom as she spoke, but you both knew she was just trying to make fun of you even more as her steps echoed in the room. Her shoulder-length golden hair waved a bit as her black eyes concentrated on you. In a panicked hurry, you’d stand in front of your experiment, definitely not wanting her to break it as you spoke: “Just some school stuff! W-what do you want, Vanessa?” The fear in your voice was difficult to hide as you stared back at her, visibly a much less fearsome form compared to the six foot tall beauty.

A short snicker would leave her as she got in front of your face, confidently leaning her head to your ear as she spoke in a teasingly seductive tone: “Oh nothing, just wanted to have some fun with my favourite plaything~” Her coo would make you shudder. However, nothing compared to how much your heart sank as her eyes darted to the table behind you, seeing the liquid solution and the tiny chair next to it as she exclaimed: “What? Are you playing with dolls now? What’s that toy chair thing?”

Her hand would reach to grab it, lightly pressing on it with her fingers. You knew she was going to break it if you didn’t do something, so your hand immediately went to grab her own. She seemed to immediately be trying to pull away, but you quickly shouted: “T-that’s not a toy! It’s a real chair I shrunk down!” You felt regret at those words moments after you said them. Her surprised expression stared at the chair, lightly squeezing it as she noticed the odd way it moved, not like a stiff plastic toy, but definitely like one made from wood.

Before you had much time to react, her hand would take advantage of you grabbing her, suddenly pulling on you as her leg tripped you, causing you to get knocked down onto the ground beneath her. You didn’t even have much time to react before her foot was on top of you, grinding her shoe against your chest as the pressure kept you grounded. Her face would stare down at you with disgust as she spoke: “Tell me right now how you made the chair small or I’m going to kick the shit out of you...” The cold tone in her voice made it clear that she was serious.

You knew you shouldn’t, you knew that telling her was a bad idea, but fear was starting to get the best of you as your hand rose up and pointed towards the table. “T-the liquid in the vial can shrink things if you pour it on stuff.” You explained simply, much to her amusement as she smiled and picked up the vial. She seemed to have a devilish idea as she turned to look back down towards you. “Do you have a way to reverse it?”

You were surprised by her curiosity for a moment as you opened your mouth to answer honestly: “Well, no, not ye-” Your voice stopped as she suddenly opened the vial and turned it upside down. Within moments the contents started to pour all across your body, hitting your face as almost immediately everything started to look blurry. “Whoops~” She’d exclaim, suddenly tossing the vial behind her as it broke against the ground.

Your whole world started to grow as the weight of Vanessa’s shoe got heavier and heavier. Her already divine looking form just looked that much more superior as you dwindled down in size, swiftly getting so small you couldn’t even be considered a person anymore. The sheer scale of Vanessa’s body became overpowering as you stopped shrinking, your new size being a mere 6 inches as almost your entire body was covered by the shoe. The filthy underside of her sole covering your body, and the clothing that shrank with you, with dirt and dust as the pressure never ceased.

“Look at you! You’re so tiny and pathetic now! And you said you can’t change back, right?” Her voice seemed more filled with excitement than anything else as her shoe would soon rise. As it did, you’d see just how filthy the underside looked as bits of dust and dirt fell from the sole and landed on top of you like tiny pebbles. Beyond that, you’d see her smiling face, seeming beyond happy at your predicament. Chills went through you as you realized she truly was enjoying the horrible state you found yourself in. You knew Vanessa was a bully, but at this moment, she seemed more like a heartless Goddess staring down at her toy.

“Wanna know a secret? I prefer you this way. You were practically born to be nothing but a tiny toy underneath me.” Her words echoed in your mind as she spoke. Her feet were moving around nearby as she slid her shoes off, letting them drop down onto the ground nearby. The fall of the large object would shake the ground around you, making you cower in fear, much to her amusement. Her socks would soon follow as she placed them down nearby, revealing her massive bare soles, her toes wiggling in the air above you.

As you stared at the enormous, sweaty soles, the first thing that hit you was the smell. The powerful smell of her feet, which you already were familiar with before, was so much worse now that you were the size of a mouse to her. It couldn’t even be compared to anything else as the strong stench of sweat invaded your lungs and made your body shudder from the horrific concoction of smell. This only seemed to amuse her more as the large foot descended, suddenly smacking on top of your tiny body and pinning you under it. You could feel the soft surface of the foot pressing down on your body, the warmth of her sole radiating against you as the wet sweat rubbed off on your body. You were being utterly overpowered by the foot of a high school girl and there was literally nothing you could do about it. Every moment you just hoped someone would come and rescue you from this torment, but as seconds passed beneath Vanessa, you knew nobody was coming to your rescue anytime soon.

“Kiss...” Her voice spoke simply as a shocked expression covered your face. You stared up at the titanic woman in disbelief as she said that. Your hesitation, as slight as it was, seemed to swiftly gain the anger of your bully as the massive toes suddenly smacked down against your face. You felt your head being pressed against the ground as her toes rubbed against your face, pushing down roughly as bits of sweat covered your face and were even forced in your mouth. “I told you to fucking kiss!” Her voice spoke again, muffled by the flesh around you, but unmistakably getting impatient with you.

Out of desperation, your lips would pucker out and start to kiss your tormentor’s gigantic toe. The sweat would stick against your lip, much to your own disgust, as every kiss just hammered in how much control she had over you. This seemed to please her, if slightly, as she raised her foot back into the air, placing it down onto the ground in front of you, alongside her other foot. She appeared to be simply waiting, looking down at you as you slowly managed to get up. Your body itself was utterly drenched in her sweat, the stuff dripping from your clothes across the entire front of your body.

“Crawl to my toes and kiss them, I’m gonna need to explain to you how things work from now on, okay?” Her authoritative tone made you immediately drop to your knees as you crawled closer. The disgusting smell still invaded your lungs as you brought your face to her dominant toes, kissing the top of them obediently.

“So, first of all, I’m no longer Vanessa to you. I’m your Goddess, and you’ll refer to me as nothing else if you don’t want to end up inside my sneakers during PE. Start licking if you understand!” The last line was full of impatience as her tone frightened you. Almost immediately you started to lick her big toe, your tongue going across it as you suddenly tasted the strong, salty, filthy taste of her foot. It was almost gag inducing, but you dared not stop as you mumbled out nervously: “Y-yes, Goddess”.

“Good boy~” She spoke out in a coo, trying to mock you even further as she then continued. “However, I don’t remember saying you’re allowed to speak. I’ll have to punish you for that.” She added, commenting on your statement. It was unfair, completely unfair, and yet you couldn’t stop her, you couldn’t even protest the decision as you continued to humiliatingly lick the toes of your gigantic tormentor. Her toes would suddenly flex, frightening you as you leaned back a bit. This only seemed to cause amusement as she leaned down, grabbing her sock from before.

“I think I’m going to just keep you in my sock for the rest of the day. That’ll teach you to obey Goddess Vanessa, right?” Her words were ridiculous, but the sheer dread of the situation made it impossible to fight back in any way. Her hand would suddenly lower down to your tiny body, grabbing it as you were loomed over her wet sock’s entrance. The smell immediately hit you, making you cringe in disgust. You didn’t have long however as you were soon dropped, sliding down the length of the sock and all the way to the bottom of it.

“Oh, and you better lick and kiss my toes the entire time if you don’t want to end up in an even worse place next, got it, foot slave?” Her foot soon loomed over the entrance as she started to slide it inside. Before long, her massive sole would push inside, her toes rushing in as they smacked against your face, pressing you to the sock. Much of your body would be stuck under her sole as your head got trapped right under her toe arch. To say the area was sweaty would be an understatement, Vanessa’s sweat soon becoming the very air you breathe as she put on her shoe, sliding her socked foot inside to the point that it was impossible to breathe any fresh air from here.

“Mmmm, foot slave… I kinda like that! I’m gonna make you a slave for my feet! Not like a loser like you deserves to touch any other part of me.” Her words echoed with even more mockery as she shrugged, seeming satisfied with the way she destroyed the know-it-all nerd. Her foot soon landed on the ground, the immense pressure hitting your tiny body as you couldn’t help but squeal out in pain. Vanessa started to walk back to class, and every one of her steps was making you wish she’d just crush you to paste and end it.

However, you knew she wouldn’t, she was being careful to keep you alive as her slave for as long as possible. Out of fear, you soon started to lick against her toes, your tongue sliding across the sweaty surface as you desperately tried to please your new owner. Every lick was disgusting torment to your insides, just as every one of her steps was torment to your bones. But none of it compared to the sheer humiliation of the entire situation. You knew it was over, you’d never be able to escape, nobody would ever find you because nobody would ever look for you in some girl’s shoe. Your life was over, at least your old life. Your new life was beginning, enslaved to the feet of your former bully, now your Goddess. 

Chapter End Notes:

If you liked this story, please check out my Deviantart for more! 

https://www.deviantart.com/goddessvatrena