- Text Size +

Stephanie was walking into the alien planet she had been teleported to. As she immediately noticed her surroundings weren’t what she expected them to be like, she opened communication with the motherland.

“Miss Kingsley? I thought I was going to end up on a deserted planet?”

“Why, you didn’t?”

“Nope. I’m in the middle of a city. Looks so ancient, but it’s definitely... um, civilized.”

“Hmm. That might pose an issue. The experiment was supposed to begin soon. Let me contact the higher-ups.”

The communication was interrupted. The girl sighed and looked around. She was in what appeared to be a city, however different it was from the ones she was accustomed to. People of this world looked exactly like her own, and she had been walking in there for minutes undetected. She felt terrified at the idea that they would be able to recognize her and how badly they would react if they knew what her purpose was. They were undeveloped beings to her, after all. She laughed as she observed their cars, in disbelief that they still used these prehistoric vehicles with wheels. They were truly little more than cavemen.

Another man she passed stared at her cleavage. Men were horny on this planet too, news at eleven. Anyway, she wondered how and why it all ended up like this. Probably a mishap from the company who had contracted her for this job. She was feeling unsafe. She was subjecting herself to a potentially dangerous experiment, and they couldn’t even get this stuff right?

At least the pay was good. Since she had dropped out of college, she had been dying to find a well-paying job like this one. She was chosen among dozens of candidates, and she wasn’t even sure why. Maybe that guy at the company who was staring at her during the interview had a say in the process. She didn’t like to think that was the reason but hey, a job’s a job.

Again, though, she wondered what the company’s response would be. She believed it was impossible that they had sent her to an inhabited planet on purpose. The experiment that was supposed to happen would’ve destroyed it, and killed most, if not all, of its population.

One moment later, her communication device started to glow, and she heard the voice of Miss Kingsley, the woman who was at the head of the group that developed the technology she was testing.

“Steph- this is Kingsley here.”

“What’s going on”- asked the brunette.

“We’ve confirmed the data,” said the woman. “It seems like you were right- that planet is indeed inhabited by an intelligent species.”

“So why do I need to...” the girl asked, horrified.

“We didn’t have the time and resources to find a more suitable planet at the moment, Steph. We have no choice but to continue the experiment.”

“But this means…”

“Don’t think about it. We’re perfectly set up to avoid any kind of legal trouble.”

“But what about the people of this planet?” asked Stephanie. “They’ll all be... crushed.”

“That won’t be an issue. As I said, we got legal backup. By the way, after your first growth it will take some time for the next part of the experiment to begin, so find some way to pass the time. Might be a good time to catch on your sunbathing, right?”

Stephanie sighed. She really was going to bring destruction on an entire planet, so she found it difficult to worry about her tan. She had been told to bring a beach towel, but she had no idea that spreading it over the ground would cause thousands to be crushed. She stopped to consider the situation. What she was about to do was certainly cruel and wrong. She questioned whether she should’ve refused to take part in the experiment and go back home. She could have found some other way to make the money... maybe.

Then she considered that, even if she refused, the company would have just hired someone else instead of her, someone who would have had no qualms about overgrowing that tiny planet. She sighed and took a look at the people and traffic all around her.

“I’m so sorry”, she whispered. Then she pressed the button on the special device she was given. Suddenly, the landscape around her changed, becoming smaller and smaller under her disbelieving eyes.

“I’m getting bigger! Holy crap!”

She looked at the world below. One moment later, she was walking in the city... now, it was hard to recognize what was going on at her feet. Her sandals were standing exactly in the middle of a grey mosaic made of concrete. She marveled at the incredible scenario: little buildings that barely reached her toes, and the rest of that tiny world spreading all around, as if she was looking from an airplane.

Suddenly fear arose in her mind. “Miss?” she asked through the communicator. “Won’t the people of this world attack me? Is it safe for me here?”

“We’ve used remote technology to deactivate their networks,” said Kingsley. “They won’t even be able to prepare a cup of coffee without computers.”

Stephanie was skeptical, unsure that she could believe those words. Would the people who were ready to destroy a planet really worry about her safety? She sighed, and finally took her first step. It felt cruel to step over the tiny neighborhoods, but in the end, they would have made her grow again, right? Sooner or later, she would’ve destroyed them all somehow. And it wasn’t like she could’ve stayed still all day, not without getting bored.

*



She walked towards the coastline. Her sandals flattened everything that they ended on top of. She looked at the clear footprints she was leaving over the tiny landscape- it was unreal. She had transformed the land to the shape of her cheapest sandals – the ones she didn’t mind getting ruined in this mad experiment. She decided to bend down to take a good look at the world from above. Her knees dug into the peripheral neighborhoods of a pretty big city, sending countless buildings into dust.

A good portion of the metropolis’s population held their breath as they saw the gigantic brunette lower herself over them. Upwards, they could see her body as it blocked the sunlight from entire neighborhoods while she rested her arms into the ground to allow herself to observe what was going on.

Right in the middle of the destruction caused by her elbows, an area of about 300 feet was straight up menaced by her tits. The dangling masses, contained by the white dress she was wearing, provided a surreal yet titillating view to the thousands that were standing right underside that part of the girl’s body.

Northwards, another neighborhood was ravaged by her brown locks, chunks of dark hair tearing through the streets and collecting cars, people, and remains of buildings. Stephanie, who wanted to avoid getting her hair dirty, pulled it from the ground and tied it into a ponytail. Then, she finally focused on the sight below. It was one of the most surreal spectacles she had ever seen. She could hardly make out the details, but there was no questioning that the grey mess she was looking at was a particularly big city...

Only some of the larger streets were wider than her finger, and they were filled with speck-sized people and those little cars that looked like many colored bugs on the ground.

The buildings were as big as a die to her, the tiny trees looked like some sort of moss. It was a surreal sight that made her head spin a little.

“I’m so sorry,” she said to the people below in a language that they couldn’t comprehend. From her point of view, the locals looked like nothing but tiny insects. She would’ve had a hard time recognizing one of them as a human being if she spotted it inside her house. She would’ve squished it under her foot just like any other bug. But most likely, it would’ve gone unnoticed, too small for her to even waste time and energy thinking about.

There, she could see so many of them moving erratically. They were obviously panicking, and obviously, she was the source of their panic. They could look up to see her youthful face looking down at them with a concerned expression.

The tiny people could see that she was studying them. Her brown eyes were inspecting the ground with curiosity. They understood that she was as perplexed about the situation as they were. The only difference was that she had the confidence that came with the superiority of a size one thousand times larger, while they had to run for their lives in fear of her earth-shattering movements.

Stephanie shook her head. She realized how pointless it was to try and somewhat avoid damaging everything around her. That wretched world had been selected for destruction, and she was merely a pawn in their demise. Still, it was bad to just pointlessly crush them. They were people too, with their own lives, families, hopes, and dreams. And there she was, so effortlessly bulldozing everything they had ever known.

Some part of her enjoyed this, too, although until that moment she had tried to repress those evil feelings. Thinking of the many buildings she was destroying under her feet, knees, legs, and arms was almost hilarious, in some way. She could definitely see a comical side in people getting crushed under her most insignificant body parts, escaping from her cheap sandals of death, running around screaming “Run from her fingers!”.

But it didn’t stop there. She also felt there was a very arousing undertone in all of this scenario. There she was, a young woman completely dominating thousands... no, millions of men. They were subject to her every whim. Many of them were surely attracted to her. She wasn’t sure what the tastes were like on this alien planet, but judging from the looks she got in the brief moment she was their size, local men seemed to like her just fine. Exactly like the people of her own world.

Stephanie’s vanity was tickled by these thoughts. Millions of men were undoubtedly staring at her body, so nicely outlined by the tight white dress she was wearing that morning. She suddenly wished she had spent more time doing her make-up before leaving home. There was no doubt she had got all of their attention.

And some of them certainly had to be attractive. Many of them had to be tall and handsome, and muscular and lean, and yet they were indistinguishable from her point of view. Some of them had to be rich and powerful, but their influence meant nothing to an endlessly larger woman.

Thoughts like these were enough to make a girl wet. She imagined the tiny speck-sized men going crazy for her, and willing to risk everything to pursue her. Beings so inferior, and because of their place, they worshipped her. She imagined them crawling all over her body, climbing on her tits, and gathering inside her underwear. “Would I even feel them? No... I would just slide my finger into my pussy, and they’d all just turn to paste...”

She looked down at some tiny persons who had gathered in a public park. They were so puny, they wouldn’t have lasted one minute in one of her sessions. She could see them fighting for their lives in her juices, drowning in her secretions as she couldn’t even perceive their struggles.

Why were these thoughts so hot? One minute before, she was feeling compassion and sadness about the world she was devastating. Then, once the train of thoughts began, it seemed unstoppable. She was never a dominating person in bed, either. With all the boyfriends she had had, she had always been passive. Now she was discovering an unsurfaced love for power.

She felt she had to do something, so she lowered her bust, wanting to feel the city squish under her tits. First, the necklace she was wearing came swiping off the streets, flicking many cars away. It swung like a pendulum on the wretched streets below, hitting the buildings that crumbled against its unbearable weight. Then the pendant came back on the streets, ravaging the traffic, and finally settling down in the middle of the road, covering it from side to side and burying many vehicles underneath its metal surface. Its cord, as sturdy as an oak, was stretched all around as the girl continued slowly lowering herself onto the city below.

Her dress was tight. The moment the fabric hit the ground was about the same as her flesh did. Her erect nipple was quite well hidden under two layers of clothing. The mass of two mountainous breasts finally hit the ground, beginning to scrape the building tops.

Stephanie clearly felt how the structures gave way to herself. The dice-sized buildings couldn’t certainly stop her tits in any way or capacity. Her face got close to the ground too, and she could take a good look at the specks on the street she was surveying. She tried to estimate how many of them were in the buildings she was demolishing under the weight of her breasts.

Then, when the whole of her bust was rested on the ground, she could finally feel the city under her bare skin. More buildings began to crumble under her exposed cleavage. The large street her pendant had ended up on top of was caught in the middle of the soft mountains of flesh.

People had been trying to escape, but their speed simply wasn’t up to the task. In fantasy, maybe, some would have loved to be covered by an enormous pair of breasts belonging to a pretty young woman. At the moment, however, their survival instincts kicked in, forcing them to run on the street, to whatever spot that would’ve remained unharmed from the staggering mass of tit-flesh. The surface covered by the girl, however, was simply too enormous for the speck-sized people to escape.

Wherever they could run to in the limited time they had, it was still comfortably under the space occupied by her descending rack. And so it happened that their lives ended under that alien girl’s body.

Stephanie found the sensation rather pleasant. Her mouth, which was standing so close to the ground, whispered: “Oh my god.” Her breath was felt by thousands of specks below.

Then, she heard a voice.

“Steph?” It was Miss Kingsley. “I think it will take some more time for us to proceed with the next part of the experiment, as we’re still collecting data about the results. I just wanted to tell you to relax and try to have a good time as we get ready for the next step.”

“I... I see,” said the flustered girl.

Hearing Kingsley’s voice made her snap out of these fantasies. “God, what’s wrong with me?” she thought. “I’m devastating their world and thinking sexy thoughts about it. I’d better do something else with my time.”

Stephanie rose up from the ground, wiping the debris off her clothes, arms, and legs. The remains of crumpled buildings rained down all over the city, causing further havoc to an already doomed landscape.