- Text Size +

Charlotte’s heels clacked against the sidewalk as she made her way through the city. Her dark and stylish sunglasses went well with her fashionable handbag and well-manicured nails, and she smirked as a few men’s heads turned as she walked by.

The city was bustling with the usual throng of people leaving work, and as she waited at a crosswalk for the light, she listened in on some of the other conversations.

“You see that one of the guys on that new dating show got the shrinking virus?” A woman behind her said to a friend.

“Yeah, they’re going to keep him on for the ratings probably.”

“Do you think she’ll end up stepping on him by accident or something?”

“Oh my god that would be hilarious!”

Charlotte kept her face impassive, then moved away from the other two women as the light turned. The shrinking virus had been going around for years now, and those affected often found themselves abused by the rest of society. In theory the victims, or “tinies,” had all the same rights they always did. In reality there was little a person at an inch tall could do to defend themselves from a full sized person, and they often found themselves at the mercy of the immune segment of the population.

Charlotte spotted movement in the corner of her eye, and she stopped, peering with a frown into a darkened alleyway. With a chuckle she walked down it, peering carefully around.

“Come out, come out, wherever you are!” she said teasingly. Her eyes scanned the ground, eventually landing on a crumpled soda can against one of the alley’s brick walls. Slowly, never taking her eyes off of the can, she reached into her purse, pulling out a pair of leather gloves. “I know you’re here,” she called, “it would be better to just come out now, introduce yourself!”

The alley was silent in response.

I guess we do it the hard way then, she thought with a sigh, slipping her gloves on.

Inside of the soda can the tiny man’s heart was pounding as he heard the *click clack* of the woman’s heels approaching his hiding place. He’d seen plenty of his friends ended beneath the soles of sadistic bigs looking for amusement, and now one was standing over the soda can that was his makeshift shelter.

“AH!” he shouted in spite of himself as his world rocked.

Charlotte casually peered into the soda can, giggling as she heard the scream, “You tinies have the cutest little voices…”

The tiny screamed again as she gently turned the can over, sending him tumbling into her waiting palm. He raced to her finger, sinking his teeth into it in a desperate bite that he hoped would cause her to drop him.

“That’s why I wear gloves when I'm tiny-hunting,” she sighed. He squeaked pathetically as her fist clenched around him, holding him tight as he squirmed and pleaded for mercy. She slowly lowered him into her purse, placing him atop her handkerchief. She peeled the gloves off, casually tossing them inside as well, then buttoned the top up, sealing the tiny man inside and away from the world.

With that Charlotte continued on her way home, smiling happily to herself.

Her apartment was a large penthouse suite at the top of her complex, while the fashion magazine she wrote for paid her quite well, it was her family’s trust fund that allowed her to live her opulent lifestyle. The elevator dinged as she reached her floor, stepping out and sighing with relief as she entered the comfort of her home.

“LOOK ALIVE DRONES, THE QUEEN BEE IS BACK!” she heard a voice shout.

At her feet dozens of inch tall men and women cheered, clapping as she slipped her feet out of her heels, “And what has my little hive been up to today?” she teased. She glanced around, smiling in approval at the spotless penthouse. There was  a work crew still wiping a glass coffee table as she went past, and she smiled at her immaculate reflection in the spotless surface.

As the population of tinies living in her apartment had grown, she’d decided to cancel her maid service, fearing the possibility of injury from the cleaning chemicals or the maids themselves. It had been Keith who had suggested that the tinies, with little else to do all day, should take over the responsibility. She’d been skeptical, but they seemed to enjoy it, and it let them feel they were giving back to her.

“Keith, where are you?” she called. She glanced down at her feet, hoping to spot her tiny boyfriend among the crowd, but he was nowhere to be seen along the marked walking paths near the apartment’s walls.

She finally found him in the kitchen, sitting atop the counter and looking out over the vast tiled expanse as though it were the Grand Canyon. She giggled at the way his little legs draped over the counter’s edge, and as he stood up she bent down, giving him a quick kiss that covered his entire body with lipstick as she pulled away.

“Welcome home,” he chuckled, looking down at the redness that stuck to his white shirt. “You’re in a good mood, I’m guessing we have a new resident?”

“I found him in a soda can,” she chuckled, opening her purse. “I trust you can get him settled in?”

“I’ll give him the orientation tour,” Keith promised.

Charlotte reached into her purse, snatching the tiny man up and then putting him on the counter next to Keith. The startled tiny looked to him, then up to her, his eyes wide as if he was trying to decide whether to run or not.

“W-What’s going on?” the man gulped, “j-just let me go and-“

“Hey, I’m Keith, this is Charlotte,” he said, extending a hand, “what’s your name?”

“J-Josh,” he stammered, taking Keith’s hand nervously.

“Charlotte, can we get a new set of clothes?” he asked, glancing up at the full-sized woman.

“Sure thing,” she said with a wink, her footsteps thundering through her kitchen as the newcomer looked up at her in awe.

“The clothes are one size fits all,” Keith said, gesturing down at his own plain pair of jeans and red t-shirt, “but given that most tinies don’t have anything at all-“

“Is she keeping us as slaves?” Josh asked suspiciously.

“No,” Keith laughed.

“Can we leave if we want?” Josh snapped.

“Sure,” Keith said with a shrug, “a few people do, a few kind of come and go, but we keep their rooms for them.”

“Do we have to worship her or something? Does she swallow people whole, or any of that?” Josh asked in an almost tired voice.

“She doesn’t eat people,” Keith chuckled, “as far as worshiping her, no, she finds it creepy.”

“Okay,” Charlotte’s voice boomed as she came back into the kitchen with a smile, “what color do you want?” she held down a selection of plain pants and shirts in red, blue, green, and white. “I’ve been meaning to get some more varied clothing, but it’s hard enough as it is to get quality clothes for inch tall people…”

“It’s fine,” Josh said, stunned, “I’ll take green I guess?”

“You can pick up a few changes of clothes at the supply center,” Charlotte said, “a lovely fellow named Rodney manages it, and please try to find time to go visit Dr. Crestwood, he’s got an office set up underneath the endtable in the living room. He used to run a clinic downtown before he shrank!”

“Prime real estate,” Josh joked weakly.

 “Keith, I’m pretty beat,” Charlotte groaned, “I’m going to go get changed, and then we can get together for movie night, okay?”

“Sounds great hun,” he said, waving as the giantess thundered away towards the stairs.

“Hun?” Josh whispered as it dawned on him, “Hold on, are you and her…”

“Yep, boyfriend and girlfriend,” Keith chuckled, crossing his arms.

“From before you got tiny, right?” Josh asked, awestruck.

“Nope,” Keith grinned, “we met just after I shrank actually…”

One Year Ago

Keith’s lungs burned as he sprinted away from the gigantic woman with all of his might, “Where are you going shrimp?” the towering woman laughed. She was dressed in a loose fitting hoodie, and had grungy pink-dyed hair that hung around her face as she stomped after him in a pair of tennis shoes that were the size of city buses to him.

He glanced over his shoulder as the girl pulled out her phone, giggling wickedly as she snapped a photo of his terrified escape attempt, and a moment later she turned it around, filming herself selfie-style.

“What’s up bitches!” she grinned, chewing gum obnoxiously. A loud *pop* rang out as she blew a bubble, not even bothering to track her tiny prey’s pathetic flight. “I just found a freshly shrunk tiny behind the mall! Let’s see what the viewers want to see happen to him!”

Keith’s heart sank, she’s one of those social media assholes, he realized, why didn’t I stay home? Why didn’t I just admit I had the virus? He blinked away a tear, I could have shrunk somewhere safe, somewhere-

“And the superchats are in!” She laughed, turning around to him again. She closed the distance he’d managed to flee in just three steps, looming over him wickedly. Keith looked up in horror as her lips pursed. “PFFT!”

The chewed gum hurtled down like a missile, and Keith cried out as the sticky mass barreled into him, quickly sticking to his naked body. He struggled feebly, feeling like an ant as the girl laughed uproariously above him. The slimy mix of spit and gum clung to him more as he fought to get free, and the girl’s phone clicked overhead.

“P-Please,” he begged, squeezing his eyes shut.

“Nope, sorry,” the girl said with a smirk and a shrug, “It looks like we’ve got more superchat requests bud, so-“

“What are you doing?” a woman’s voice snapped.

Keith opened his eyes to see a pair of fashionable heels clacking their way across the pavement towards him. His gaze trailed up to see an almost angelic looking woman tossing her hair over her ear as she removed her sunglasses, an angry glare on her face as she sized up his tormenter.

“I’m just fucking around with this tiny,” the punk replied, “you got a problem with that barbie?”

“I do, yes,” she snapped, “now get out of here before I call the police!”

“Oooh, I’m so scared,” the punk laughed, angling her phone up, “you people seeing this? She’s seriously trying to scare me- AAHH WHAT THE FUCK!” the girl dropped her phone, stumbling away as a the hiss of pepperspray filled the air. The new woman’s sunglasses were down again, a handkerchief clasped over her mouth as the small cannister belched a stream of noxious fumes into the punk’s face.

“That’s right, run along!” the woman giggled as the punk stumbled away, swearing angrily. She sighed, looking down at the trapped tiny in the was of gum. “Oh dear…” She bent down, making it seem like an angel was descending from heaven as her gently smiling face filled his entire field of vision. “Are you hurt?”

“N-No,” he stammered, “Just stuck…”

She sighed, reaching into her purse and rooting around again. Her hand came up a moment later with a pair of tweezers, and she looked down at him almost apologetically.

“Hold still,” she muttered, and he winced as he felt the metal pinchers squeeze his body. The pink goo clung to him, but a moment later the strands of gum snapped. His stomach lurched as the giant woman stood up, regarding him with a sympathetic look. A moment later a tissue was in her hand, and she slowly dabbed the spit and remaining gum off of him, smiling as she finished. “There, that will do until you can get properly cleaned off... Do you have any family or friends I can bring you to?”

“No,” Keith said quietly, “I guess you can take me to a government drop point…”

“No, I don’t think that will do,” she said, “They’re overburdened as it is, and I’ve heard too many horror stories. You can just stay with me until someone figures something decent out for shrinking victims.”

“W-With you?” he gulped.

“I can’t imagine you’ll take up much space,” she giggled with a shrug.

In spite of himself, he laughed.

“I’m Charlotte,” she said with a smile.

“Keith,” he said, returning it.

“Just try to relax on the way to my place,” she said with a wink as she lowered him into her purse. He found himself settled in on a wad of tissues, and she tossed the tweezers in next to him as well. There was a *click* as the top buttoned up, leaving him in darkness, the mixture of the leather bag and a hint of perfume washing over him as his world shifted with each of her footsteps.

Charlotte spotted the punk girl on the grass alongside the pavement as she walked towards her car, still kneeling and rubbing her eyes while shouting angrily. She rolled her eyes, diverting her course slightly to bring her heel down on her phone, cracking the screen to bits as she walked away.  

Keith found himself looking up in awe as Charlotte casually walked through her kitchen. The sheer power she had relative to him was difficult to come to terms with, at her size he could feel the light tremors of her footsteps even up on the counter, and he stumbled back in shock as she casually picked up a water bottle that had loomed over him like an office building, unscrewing the cap and taking a few sips.

He had a torn bit of Kleenex wrapped around himself in a makeshift robe, the only thing she’d been able to find for him. After the day or so he’d spent scurrying around in the nude, it was a welcome change.

“So for your bed, I was thinking that we could set you up some cotton balls in a little matchbox or something?”

“Sounds great,” he said, “uh, if you can type on a laptop or something for me, I can tell you how to transfer some money from my account-“

“Oh don’t worry about that,” Charlotte laughed, “just try to settle in, this whole shrinking thing is new to everyone…” She frowned, “what job did you do? If you were a software guy maybe you can still-“

“I just finished dental school,” he chuckled.

“Oh,” she muttered, “sorry…”

“At least I won’t have to pay the loans back now,” he grinned, “who knows? Maybe I can still practice, I’ll just need some spelunking gear!”

Charlotte burst into laughter, “you’re a funny guy!” she wheezed, finally getting herself under control. “You seriously didn’t have a girlfriend?”

“Nope,” he said with a shrug.

“So you’re funny, cute, and brave, and no girls ever had an interest in you?” the enormous goddess of a woman said with a smirk.

He gulped, “I uh, guess a third of that is true,” he said bashfully.

“Nah, you’re brave, if it was me at an inch tall on the counter? I’d be a mess,” Charlotte said. A blush came into her cheeks, and she grinned slowly, “as far as cute… I know we just met, but I’ve seen you naked.”

He blushed, then cleared his throat, “M-Maybe we should make it fair?” He regretted it as soon as he said it, well if she squishes me now, I’ve earned it…

Charlotte set the water bottle on the counter with a *thunk* right next to him, causing him to jolt as the tremor rocked the counter. With a raised eyebrow Charlotte leaned back, crossing her arms as she regarded him.

Keith gulped, “I’m sorr-“

She unbuttoned her shirt, a smug smirk on her face as his eyes went wide, and she teasingly dangled the garment from one finger as she let him take in the sight of her topless, save for a stylish pink push up bra.

“I don’t know about getting naked in front of you, but how’s this?” she asked in a teasing voice, “Call it a down payment.” He nodded, speechless, and Charlotte chuckled to herself as she walked away, her hips swaying teasingly. “Let me go find you that matchbox…”

Keith quickly settled in with Charlotte, and soon he found himself exploring her home at his new size. If nothing else, being tiny had done wonders for his fitness, and while he’d never been able to climb the rope in gym class, he found himself able to scurry up the strands of dental floss that Charlotte had left him for the counters and furniture like an Olympic gymnast.

And look at that view, he thought, hauling himself up onto her bedside nightstand, looking out over her bedroom. At his size it was like a view of the grand canyon, and he sighed, basking in it. His old life seemed to be getting farther away, and Charlotte seemed to enjoy his company enough that he wondered if it was worth making other plans.

“Keith?” he heard her call as she stepped out of the elevator.

He perked up as he heard the clack of her heels approaching, “In your room!” he shouted. It was a futile effort; at his new size his voice was easily heard by someone close by, but didn’t carry much at all.

“There you are,” she cooed, setting her purse down. “Hey, can you do me a favor?”

“Sure,” he said, standing up, curious as to what she could need.

“There is a bit of popcorn stuck in my back teeth that I have been trying to get out all day,” she sighed angrily, “you used to be a dentist, right?”

“Well, I wasn’t licensed yet,” he muttered, “but uh… I guess I could take a look?”

She beamed, plopping herself onto the massive plain of the king size bed as she reached for him. Her touch was always gentle, but overwhelming as the fingers many times the length of his own body almost casually wrapped around him. He shivered as she pulled away the tiny Kleenex covering him, and a moment later she was lifting her flat palm up to her mouth, leaving him looking into the massive cavern as she opened her mouth.

Oh… wow, he gulped, feeling the warm gust of her exhale as he stared into the dark abyss. Her tongue lolled forward like a carpet, ready to lead him to his doom.

Charlotte frowned, “I’m sorry, maybe this wasn’t an okay thing to ask,” she said softly.

“No!” he said quickly, “I want to do it,” he said firmly, “I trust you Charlotte, I really do…” he breathed out slowly, “it’s just… a different experience, poking around someone’s mouth at this size.”

“Okay,” she said, “If you get scared just yell or something, okay?”

“Right,” he gulped, watching as her mouth opened wide again.

Her palm moved close to her chin, and, steeling himself, Keith leapt in, landing with a grunt on the soft mattress of her tongue. The air inside was humid as he crawled along the bumpy organ, looking around as the waves of saliva dripped around him. A deep instinct was surfacing, sending his heart pounding and telling him to turn around and run as he forced himself further in.

It’s just Charlotte, he reminded himself, she’s big, but she’d never hurt you…

He spotted what he was looking for, a bit of popcorn kernel wedged between her gums and teeth. He gripped it, pulling with all his might. He was rewarded with a sigh of relief as Charlotte felt the errant bit of food pop free.

His heart skipped a beat as the world went dark, but before he could cry out in pain her tongue pushed him forward, and she spat him into her cupped palms, her massive face grinning down at him. Her lips closed again, and there was a loud *gulp* as she swallowed the rogue bit of popcorn down.

“Thanks,” she breathed, licking her lips as she looked down at his naked form. “I think I’d like to do something for you now, what do you think?”

“Yes!” he said a little too quickly, then stopped himself, clearing his throat, “You mean like something… sexy, right?”

“Right,” she giggled.

“And uh, how does that all… work, for tinies?” he asked.

Charlotte opened her mouth to speak, then closed it with a frown, “Let’s look it up,” she said finally.

Keith looked up at the cinema sized laptop screen as he sat across the spacebar like it was a park bench. His eyes were wide as the giggling blonde stuffed the struggling tiny sized pornstar inside of herself, gasping in an exaggerated way as her finger slowly forced him inside.

“And that’s safe?” Keith whispered, looking back over his shoulder at Charlotte, who was red faced as the computer sat on her lap.

“It says tinies don’t need to breath as much as big people,” she muttered, “but we could maybe… save that one, for when we know each other a little better?”

“Sure,” he said quickly. He chewed his lip, then smirked, “I mean I am pretty big down there; I wouldn’t want to hurt you.”

Charlotte laughed so hard that the laptop fell off her lap, sending Keith sliding over the keyboard with a shout just before he tumbled to the soft expanse of the bed. Charlotte sighed, still smiling, as she closed the laptop with a click, setting it on the nightstand as she watched the tiny man turn himself over to look up at her.

“Let’s start with something simple,” Charlotte said, slowly turning over so her immense chest hung over Keith like a distant mountain. She slowly licked her finger, then brought it down between his legs, pressing forward and pushing his thighs apart.

“Oh,” he groaned, leaning his head back as the wet digit slowly began to toy with his manhood.

“Not quite a handjob,” she mused, “but it’s something… Come on, open those eyes, look right up here!” she gestured to her cleavage, her smile widening as he listened, his eyes shooting open to take in the biggest pair of breasts he’d ever seen.

The digit between his legs was merciless, and he shivered with pleasure as he tried to grip it, pushing it away as the stimulation grew more intense. It was impossible, even with all the strength he could muster, and a moment later he came, bucking his hips against the soft pad of her fingertip as the giant woman smirked triumphantly overhead.

“And… pop,” she said teasingly, watching him writhe as the small up and down motions of her fingertip increased in pace, heightening his orgasm to the point where he saw stars.

“You’re amazing,” he gasped, collapsing backwards as the digit withdrew, leaving him to stare up at her face again. Idly she stuck her finger into her mouth, sucking the tiny drop of cum off.

“Mmm…” she said teasingly. “Later on we’ll see if you can get me off, guys are always saying size doesn’t matter, right?”

“R-Right,” he said with a weak thumbs up.

Keith was nestled in between the warm mounds of her breasts as Charlotte ate directly out of a small pint carton of ice cream. The two had taken to watching television in the evenings like this, bathed in the soft glow of the big screen TV as the city lights blinked outside the penthouse window.

“With shrinking virus benefits being cut again, many impacted people will be left without shelter, adding to the many victims who already live like rodents on the streets,” the activist on the news report said, “where are tinies supposed to go?”

“Keith,” Charlotte said slowly, “how would you feel if I brought some other tinies to live here?”

He blinked, “A-Are you sure?”

“I can’t stand the thought of people like you out there in the cold, scrabbling around for breadcrumbs,” she scowled, “I had this whole place to myself for years Keith, I only even use like half the rooms…” she gestured around at the penthouse, “how many tiny people could live here comfortably? Hundreds? More?”

“But do you really want that many of us running around?” he asked skeptically.

“We’ll have to figure some stuff out,” she murmured, “but… I’m going to start getting as many as I can.”

The tiny husband and wife screamed in terror as the giantess’s hand came down, pulling them out of her purse and setting them on the countertop. Charlotte looked down with a nervous grin, waving awkwardly. Keith was on the counter too, wearing the first set of the tiny clothes she’d had custom ordered from a toy company overseas. They were slightly too loose, but any clothing was a nice change of pace.

“H-Hi,” she stammered, “I’m Charlotte!”

“J-Just do it quick,” the tiny man said, squeezing his eyes shut as he hugged his wife close.

“Maybe I should take it from here,” Keith called up to her, approaching the two, “Hi guys, Charlotte’s not going to hurt you-“

“You’re one of those weirdos who wanted to be a giant girl’s pet!” the man snapped, “we won’t listen-“

“Hey, hey, let’s calm down!” Keith said slowly, “Charlotte, can they have some clothes?”

The tiny couple looked skeptically at the tiny outfits that Charlotte set on the counter, but as she backed away they nervously approached, getting themselves dressed.

“So if you want to leave you can,” Keith began, “but Charlotte is hoping to help people like us out.”

“And what does she want in return?” the woman asked with a frown.

“Nothing, seriously!” Charlotte said quickly.

“She doesn’t want to do weird sex stuff with tinies?” the man asked, his eyes narrowing.

“Well uh, just this tiny,” Keith said sheepishly, causing Charlotte to blush and look away.

The man’s lips pursed, but he nodded slowly, “Okay then, where do we stay?”

“Good question,” Charlotte muttered, looking out at the vast penthouse.

The dozens of tinies that Charlotte had rescued over the following weeks looked up as the enormous woman fiddled with a small switchboard that had originally been meant for model train sets. They all cheered as the front lamps on the series of small box shaped homes lit up.

“Whew!” Charlotte giggled, “Ernie, are you sure these are all safe?”

“Should be!” the tiny former electrician called.

The small crowd of tinies moved toward their new homes, murmuring excitedly, and Charlotte sighed happily, “now if only we could find a tiny plumber you guys could have running water,” she said, glancing down to her breast pocket.

Keith’s head poked out, smiling, “electric lighting is a pretty big step forward, and with the little houses we don’t have to camp out in the living room anymore.”

“We’ve got the beginnings of a town here,” Charlotte laughed.

“You said you wanted hundreds of tinies,” Keith said with a shrug, “if you keep finding us at this rate you might get that.”

Charlotte looked, wide eyed, as a parade marched through her penthouse, massive banners declaring “HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHARLOTTE!” as the hundreds of tinies cheered and called out well wishes.

“Y-You guys didn’t have to do all this!” she stammered, “who told everyone it was my birthday?”

“KEITH!” they all called together, shoving her favorite resident of her tiny town forward.

The cheers reached a fever pitch as she reached down for him, plucking him up with a grin and bringing him to her lips for a kiss that covered his whole body, leaving a layer of red lipstick on his entire head.

Charlotte sipped her coffee as the group of tinies pointed to a drawn floorplan of the penthouse, “Miss Charlotte, if you buy us enough model train tracks, we could have a public transport system reaching the entire first floor by the end of next week,” one of them eagerly explained.

“Hmm… okay,” Charlotte said, “the hobby shop people know me pretty well by now, I’ll tell them my model railroad needs some additions.” She thought a moment, “but no steam whistling before 10 on Saturdays!”

Keith lay across the surface of Charlotte’s panties, enjoying the solitude of her bedroom, the one place off limits to the rest of the tiny inhabitants of the penthouse. She was in only her underwear, laying on her back across her bed with a dreamy smile on her face.

“I can’t believe how far this whole thing has come,” she said softly.

“You’re a hero, you know that?” Keith said, sitting up. “Seriously, you’ve given us almost your entire house…”

“I’m happier with it being used like this,” she said firmly. “Hundreds of people are safe, fed, and cared for, so what if I have to warn everyone before I use the yoga studio?” She giggled, sliding her hand down her body and running her finger along the hem of her panties, “and besides, I still have privacy here, for when I need it.”

Keith could smell her arousal coming through the fabric below him, a strong musty smell that was already making him hard as he obeyed the summons, clambering across her body towards the waistline of her underwear. Her finger casually curled around it, lifting it up for him as he made his way inside, crawling down to her massive womanhood, already wet in eager anticipation of his arrival.

“Mm… right there,” she breathed, feeling his hands go to work on the pearl of her womanhood.

Her hands slowly massaged herself through the fabric of her panties, shifting and shaking Keith’s world as he slid further down. A tremor of pleasure like an earthquake shook the giant woman’s body as his own slid against her most intimate places. He gripped her clitoris, a nub of spongy flesh as big as his head, and began to toy with it, earning a faraway gasp from outside.

And to think I was nervous about this, he thought with a grin, up close it’s so easy to toy with her down here…

He ran a hand along the smooth wetness of her outer lips, causing another squeak of pleasure as the smell of her wetness became stronger. Her legs closed together, two tidal waves of flesh smacking into him and pinning him in place. With a grunt he forced himself forward again, continuing to toy with a pussy large enough to swallow him up as Charlotte neared climax.

“S-Stop teasing me!” she begged.

Okay then, he thought with a grin, hefting himself up slightly. He extended his tongue, dragging it over her clitoris and enjoying the shrill cry of pleasure as Charlotte’s body quaked for the final time, signaling his work was complete.

“W-Wow,” she breathed, collapsing to the mattress. She leaned up slightly, giggling as she saw the tiny man squirming his way out of the top of her panties. “Good work.”

“I aim to please!” he called up to her.

“What a perfect way to end the day,” she yawned, exhaustion taking her as the post orgasm haze subsided. She felt him starting to climb further out, and her hand drifted down again, her fingers slowly, but gently, forcing him back down into her panties. “Oh no no no,” she whispered, “it could get cold tonight, you stay in there to keep warm…”

To keep warm, Keith chuckled, feeling himself forced lower to her womanhood again, right.

The heat from her body was warm though, and nestled in her silky underwear, he found that he couldn’t stay awake long either, and soon both were asleep.