- Text Size +

Jackob suddenly woke up. He was lying on the ground and didn't know where he was. When he stood up, he realized that he seemed to be in some jungle, with tropical climate and full of huge plants and trees that looked ancient, almost primitive. He decided to move, starting to walk, hoping to find something useful.

 

As he walked, he seemed to hear animal sounds in the distance, some of which he had not heard before. These sounds seemed to be in the distance, but Jackob could hear them just enough to worry about the size and presence of that place, so he hoped to soon find something or someone who could help him understand where he was. Furthermore, it was very hot, the weather was humid and Jackob was sweating, dressed in his long-sleeved white and light pink checked shirt, and a pair of blue trousers. Just as he was about to take off his shirt in the heat, Jackob heard a couple of voices. He began to follow those voices and after a little less than a minute, he saw two women sitting and talking on a log. Jackob was happy to find other human beings, and taken by enthusiasm he approached and asked:

“Sorry, so nice to see you! I don’t know where I am and maybe you..."

The women suddenly turned, looking at Jackob suspiciously, and both stood up. One of the two women approached him, revealing herself to be very tall, certainly 7 feet or more, while the other girl in front was almost as tall as Jackob. As she walked towards him, Jackob said “Wow, you're very tall, taller than me, are you a…” SBAM! At that moment Jackob was hit in the face by that tall woman, whose name was Sonia.

 

After about ten minutes, Jackob woke up. He felt a continuous swinging and realized that he was suspended a few centimeters from the ground, with his hands and feet tied to a stick, carried at both ends by two very tall girls, just as tall as the girl from before. In addition to these two girls, ahead leading the way were the two girls from before, plus two other women on the sides. It seemed to him as if these women had taken him as a prisoner. Jackob tried to ask what was going on, but no one would answer him. At a certain point, all the women stopped in front of a wooden door, surrounded by a bunch of walls. A woman knocked very loudly, and the peephole opened, to check who had arrived. The peephole closed almost immediately, and the door opened. The women along with Jackob entered, finding themselves in a very dark and almost dark corridor. They entered a circular room together. They stopped in the center, cutting the ropes where Jackob was tied, and he fell to the ground. He was immediately lifted, with extreme ease, by two women, who put him on his feet. The man realized that in that circular room, several women were sitting in a semicircle. Even though the room wasn't particularly bright, Jackob could see these women, almost as if they were there judging him. The other women had moved away, and Jackob was held by only two women, both over 7 feet tall. The other girl, as tall as Jackob, stood between him and the semicircle. The woman, whose name was Alida, began to speak, addressing the female spectators. “We found this man in the jungle that came to us, let's see if he's worthy. Take his pants off!”. The women holding Jackob lifted him off the ground with ease as another woman approached, ripping off his pants, leaving him naked with only his shirt on. Suddenly, all the women present began to laugh loudly, because of his micropenis. Jackob, very embarrassed, tried to cover himself by bringing his hands down to the package, now that the women had left him but by now, they had all seen his equipment and the man just wanted to disappear at that moment. Amid the general hilarity, Alida said, trying to tone down the laughter: “Alright, alright, let's bring him to Anais.”

Jackob was again grabbed by the two women and led out of the room, while another woman led the way. As they exited the room, the laughter could still be heard dissipating. Walking down this short dark corridor, they found themselves in front of another wooden door. The woman opened the door, which led to a clearing with short grass, completely outdoors. In the center of this clearing, there were three huge poles with chains. Bones and blood-stained grass could be seen. Jackob was led to the central post, tied with the chain around his neck and left there, while the three women returned through the same door they had left.

 

The door was closed tightly, and for a few seconds a deafening silence could be heard in the surrounding clearing and jungle, except for some distant noises of animals. Suddenly, a loud horn began to sound, startling Jackob. This horn, sounding like a war call, seemed interminable to Jackob, when it only lasted about fifteen seconds. As it had begun, the horn stopped and silence returned to the jungle, this time without any sounds, not even of animals. Suddenly, the earth began to shake regularly, like the sound of footsteps, but deafeningly. Jackob heard the footsteps getting louder and louder, the huge trees in front of him moving and finally he saw what he never wanted to see in his life.

 

A giantess revealed herself, white and with long, slightly wavy hair, and a pair of hoops as earrings. She was completely naked, with perfect, round breasts, except for a light blue panty. Jackob came up to his ankle. The giantess stopped, knelt down, approaching Jackob who was almost trying to hide behind the pole, hoping that she wouldn't see him. The giantess named Anais, still kneeling, bowed her face towards the ground and towards the post where Jackob was tied, and she said smiling “Hey, don't hide behind there little man, come here. I want to see you.” Hearing her voice, Jackob was frightened, his heart pounding and butterflies in his stomach. The giantess could see him behind the post, shackled by his neck and with no opportunity to escape. Not answering, Anais changed her expression and said in a more decisive tone “Come here now or I will hurt you.” Hearing this, Jackob broke out in a cold sweat and had no choice but to walk towards her. Jackob walked trembling and with his head lowered, he was afraid to even look into her eyes.

“On your knees.”, Anais said.

Even though he was naked and had gone out trying to cover himself, Jackob knelt and the giantess brought her face even closer to him and exclaimed “Oh, but… you 're peeing yourself on… oh, now I understand why you 're here.” Anais finished the sentence laughing, referring to Jackob's micropenis who, among other things, was now peeing himself out of fear of her.

“W-what happened? Why am I here?” Jackob said, his voice shaking.

"Oh. Well…” said the giantess, placing her arms with closed fists, as if she now wanted to tell the little man something. “This is the Amazons' Island, a remote prehistoric tropical island full of dinosaurs, giant monsters and with a female-only tribe, the Amazons. Their height and physical skills allow them to survive and rule here. Men are not allowed on this island, if not for two things only. Men here are slaves or soldiers, physically equal or almost, and tall or taller than the Amazons. The other category is the men that can procreate and sexually please women, and in your case…I don't think you fit in both these two categories”, said Anaïs smiling. “So that's why they brought you here, so I can deal with you.”

Hearing those words made Jackob's blood run cold. He had heard stories of giantesses, but only legends and tales. He knew they existed, but no one had ever been able to meet on of them and be alive to tell about it.

“Deal with me? W-what do you mean?” asked Jackob, still with his head lowered.

“Let's say I will take you to some place… a warmer place.”, He said to the giantess with a faint smile. “But now I want you to raise your head and don't move, just keep looking at me and don't do anything, ok?”

Jackob slowly raised his head and saw Anais smiling. The giantess moved closer, slowly opening her mouth, immediately covering Jackob's face with warm air. The little man could see the woman's tongue and perfect teeth.

“Is it going to hurt?” asked Jackob.

The giantess stopped and said “No, don't worry. You won't feel anything." Anais opened her mouth again, moving closer to Jackob, who was beginning to shadow him. At the same time, Jackob didn't have the slightest idea of what was about to happen, also considering the attitude of the giantess, who perhaps would have even been kind to him. Unfortunately, things were about to get bad for the little man.

 

Suddenly, Anais closed her mouth around Jackob's waist, immediately shattering some of her vertebrae. The man let out a strangled cry, feeling the atrocious pain, as the upper part of his body was placed on the giantess's tongue. He immediately thought about how the giantess had lied to him, telling him that she wouldn't hurt him. Anais put her hands on the ground to lift herself, but Jackob's neck was still anchored to the pole, who was still conscious, fearing that his head would be torn off, but the giantess' teeth easily shattered the chain, giving Anais the opportunity to sit on the floor with his legs stretched out on his left side.

 

The giantess closed her eyes and lightly adjusted her hair with her right hand. She sucked the little man lightly, as if she wanted to taste him, while his little bare legs hung from her lips. The security that Anais had, remaining thus in that position, enjoying what she was doing, almost unconsciously demonstrated her importance on that island. Although they could not be seen because they were hidden, around that area there were many monsters and predators who could and would have devoured Jackob in one bite (human beings, especially men, were among the favorite prey of those predators) but none would have ever dared to steal a prey from Anais and challenge her, as she was the only apex predator on that island, at the top of the food chain and much larger than all the other predators. Poor Jackob, on the other hand, found himself at the bottom of the food chain on that island and, to make matters worse, prey to Anais, the worst predator he could encounter on that island.

 

After a handful of seconds spent sucking Jackob's torso, who was sore and breathing heavily, the giantess, still with her eyes closed, tilted her head back slightly, opened her mouth, letting Jackob's legs slide into her mouth. The man, in pain, had no strength or hope to fight what was happening to him. He found himself in her mouth, scared to death and beginning to understand that soon he would probably be eaten. In fact, Anais moved Jackob with her tongue towards the molars, tearing off the little man's left arm. Jackob screamed in pain as he was pushed to the other side of the mouth, where its teeth severed his right leg.

Anais stopped chewing every now and then so she could savor her meal, sucking the little man's body with her tongue, covered in her saliva and blood. Jackob could not believe that a giantess was chewing him alive, feeling the immense horror of being eaten alive. The giantess chewed lightly a few more times, still with her eyes closed, changing her position, and getting on her knees. In her mouth, Jackob was unfortunately still alive but dying, with only his head and part of his torso attached, without his arms. The rest of her body had already been turned to pulp.

Anaïs tilted her head back, ready to swallow Jackob. The goo of her limbs was forced down her esophagus, followed by Jackob's head and torso, which upside down was swallowed whole by her giantess. While she swallowed, Anais followed the food she had swallowed with her hand, as if wanting to enjoy and savor every bit of what she had just eaten. Jackob, no longer having the strength to scream, being crushed by the esophagus, understood that it was over for him. Slowly descending into the giantess's narrow esophagus, Jackob felt all the pressure on her torso, suffering particularly while Anaïs enjoyed herself from outside, with her eyes closed, almost aroused by it all. The man landed in the giantess's stomach, after the esophagus ended, opening to accommodate the food. Anais, sighing, opened her eyes and smiled. She got up and walked away, causing a lot of noise, and scaring away all the predators in the area. Anais walked majestically, showing everyone that she was the queen of the entire island. Meanwhile, no one could suspect, except those who saw her, that inside her stomach lay Jackob, or what was left of him. The giantess' movement made Jackob move inside her, as he was floating in the acids. As he lost consciousness, Jackob couldn't believe he was dying like that, eaten by a giantess. He was in the stomach and in the darkness, and although he was about to lose consciousness and even his sight, he glimpsed some pieces of his body, such as an arm and half a leg, both chewed up and sinking into the acids. He thought back to how he didn't remember arriving on that island, how some girls had mocked him, humiliated him, and sent him to die as if he didn't count for anything. Being eaten by a giantess truly represented how insignificant he was, being considered only as food, both by the Amazons and by Anais. He had always been a loser, ignored and mocked by girls, and in fact, the world he was dying in represented all of that. Slowly, the man lost consciousness completely, to be definitively digested by the giantess.

 

The next day, Alida and Sonia were walking in the jungle, gathering food for the Amazons. As they entered the jungle, they noticed a strong odor. They looked at each other and headed in the direction of the origin of that smell, and after a few meters, they arrived in a small clearing and saw what it was, having understood from the beginning what it was. In front of them, a mountain of excrement, just over 6 feet high. Given their shape, they could only belong to one person, namely Anaïs. Since the dung mountain was still warm and slightly steaming, the giantess had recently fulfilled her needs. The two Amazons, as they skirted the accumulation to continue their hunt, Alida noticed a detail. Jackob's half-length skeleton, together with his skull, with a few shreds of shirt remaining, lay in the middle of Anais's mountain of excrement. Alida smiled, recognizing who he was and indicating to Sonia who it was.

 

In fact, just few minutes before, the giantess stopped in that clearing, lowering her panties and putting herself in a squat position, placing her hands on her knees and fulfilling her needs. Other animals on the island, always hidden, noticed the giantess while she did this, but they would never have had the intention of attacking her, even if at that moment she might have been "weaker", as she was always stronger than everyone. Anais turned, as if to see if everything was going well, while other animals, hidden, saw everything she was doing, including parts of the human skeleton and some bones. After finishing, the giantess stood up, lifted her panties, and looked at what she had done, recognizing the parts of the little man, looking satisfied with a small smile, wondering when she will eat the next little man.

 

The two Amazons walked away, continuing their hunt, while Alida imagined when it would eventually be her turn, because sooner or later she too would become a giantess.

 

As for Jackob and what remained of him, her bones would have been dispersed and engulfed in the ground, along with other parts of her body, which had now become fertilizer, while other parts of her had become nutrients for Anais' body. No one and no one would have remembered him, yet another prey of the giantess and victim of that island.