- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Author's Chapter Notes:

Noah had never did something like this before.

He'd known Romero long enough, the two on the fringes of each other's social circles. Not close, but they'd been acquainted for years. Long enough to know the occasional moments of roughhousing were different, the brief closeness the two shared laced with a spark that wasn't present with anyone else. Being with guys wasn't something Noah had ever expected, but he fell into it easily with Romero.

The two finally released their pent up passion in a night that neither would soon forget, collapsing asleep on Romero's bed afterwards. Wondering what might happen next between them was a morning issue.

And now it was morning.

And Noah was not an expert in hookups, but he doubted he was supposed to be half an inch tall on Romero's floor.

He woke up groggily, swamped in a damp fabric that smelled heavy of musk and sweat. Noah's nose wrinkled as his eyes opened, finding himself definitely not on the bed he fell asleep on. He shot up, hands skating over the rough fabric as his eyes adjusted to the dim lighting of the bedroom.

It clicked fast. He was small on a pile of Romero's clothing, in the dark light of the morning. Noah let out a shaky breath, frozen in place, unsure of what to even do.

The decision was made for him.

A terrifying crash sounded next to him, and Noah let out a scream too small to be heard by anyone but him. A matching crash boomed, and when he had the bravery to look up, there were two towering pillars rising far above him.

A new scent of sweat rolled in, this one cheesier and thicker than the musk on the clothes. Noah's eyes fell down to the two massive feet on either side of him. He was a fraction of the size of Romero's pinky toe, and the twitching digits at the edge of his vision were terrifying. They wiggled seemingly yards from him, but he knew the giant could cross that space in an instant.

"Noah?" Romero said, in a raspy morning voice that would have made Noah's heart flip at any other size, "Huh, maybe the bathroom?"

The giant feet flew into motion, rising up and moving the monolith of the man over him. Noah shoved himself deeper into the fabric below him, not wanting to stare at the dirt clinging to the soles of the man's foot as they moved overhead. Some of the specks of lint looked as big as him.

Romero crossed the room, unaware of the small eyes on him. He looked like a living mountain, moving around his bedroom. The sparse sunlight from the windows illuminated his shapely figure as he drifted through the room, each footstep making the entire ground quake. His flaccid cock hung limply between his legs, and Noah couldn't help but drift his eyes down to it. Even soft, it'd entirely dwarf him right now. He could probably fit underneath without even being seen, and a small shudder ran through him.

"Didn't take him as the type to run off in the night," Romero muttered to himself, causing Noah to cringe. His hands gripped on the fabric, ignoring the sticky, sweaty feeling of it.

"No! I'm right here!"

And Romero didn't hear a goddamn thing.

"Whatever," he said, instead. He bent down, snatching up a pair of jeans and throwing them onto his bed. "Ain't got time for this shit."

Noah knew Romero well enough to know the man worked with his hands, but not well enough to know that it was in roofing, and that he was getting ready for a hot, sweaty day in the sun. Other bits of the man's uniform were thrown onto the bed as he prepared for his shift, until his eyes narrowed in on the underwear by the bed. They were far from clean, but they were all he had until laundry day tomorrow. Romero snatched them up, not tossing them onto the bed, but rather pulling them straight on. If he dawdled anymore, he'd be late, sending a little pep into his step.

For Noah, he was thrown into chaos. The world shook as Romero swiftly crossed back across the room towards him, booming in time with his massive footsteps. Before Noah could even try to call out to the larger man, a massive hand eclipsed his vision. Noah was thrown back further into the pile of fabric, the musky scent in the air becoming damn near overwhelming as he was plunged into it.

Everything came to a halt as Noah slammed into the bottom of the fabric, the elastic weave stretched taut enough to feel like steel to his tiny size. He bounced slightly, sitting on the taut, stinky cloth, barely having time to look up before he was rushed upwards. The speed forced him flat and pinned him down against what was now very apparently underwear, as evidenced by the massive cock and balls rushing towards him.

Noah was shoved into Romero's package relentlessly, slamming into it with the force of a car crash. The soft, spongy flesh of his cock practically enveloped Noah, as he was smushed against the man's red cockhead. The underwear was far too large to be soft at this size, and instead held him against the cock with unrelenting force, leaving almost no room to move.

"Fuck, I coulda gone for round two this morning," Romero muttered. Noah barely managed to make out the thunderous words. "Ugh. His loss."

Without warning, a force like a hurricane rammed into his back. Massive, probing fingers gripped around him, shoving him further into the sticky, plush skin of Romero's cockhead. He was dragged along the cock as Romero's fingers adjusted it, fixing his package in his underwear.

Noah's body took no time in soaking up Romero's sweat. The man hadn't showered, still heady with the smell of sex from last night. His cock was damp, shaft sweaty from a hot night under the covers, cockhead slightly slick with this morning's precum. The sticky blend of liquids soaked into Noah's hair as he was dragged down the cock, forced to get a mouthful of the taste of sweat and skin. He tried in vain to yell, and all it got him was wrinkly skin in his mouth.

Romero adjusted that little itch from his cock, working it til it was gone. He had no way to know he had shoved Noah onto the wrinkly skin of his sack, with his fat cock sitting atop him.

Noah had to fight for the ballsack to not absorb him, the rolling, wrinkled skin, wanting to pull him into itself as it shifted. The entire churning mass moved as if it were alive, and there was no way to struggle that didn't make the cock on top of him fatter and heavier. It was already more engorged than when Romero had woken up, and Noah was not looking forward to seeing how much bigger it could get.

Romero tugged his jeans up, zipping them tightly.

Shoved even tighter against Romero's balls, Noah wasn't looking forward to any of this.

"Fuck, better get to work."

Chapter End Notes:

realized I hadn't written M/m or cock vore in a minute and I had to remedy that immediately. updates for this will be a little sporadic cause I'm writing chapters between other projects, but you can get future chapters early over on my patreon!

https://www.patreon.com/sophismall

as always, thanks for reading!