- Text Size +



Dominique had always had a thing for shorter men, but when she spotted the little guy on the street corner after leaving her gym, she didn’t even have to debate with herself whether she should go talk to him. It was an instant reaction – when she saw how short he was, and how he looked vaguely confused, she literally felt her pussy lips beginning to swell as her loins heated up. She was always horny after working out, so this guy was exactly in the right place at the right time. Of course it helped that she had just showered and was rocking a pair of 4-inch heels, which made her all of 7’1. She was used to towering over men, intimidating them with her enormous size; she had been doing it ever since she was a teenager, but now at 43, she had decades of experience in pulling men of every shape and variety. There was no doubt about it: even in middle-age, sex was Dominique’s primary hobby, and she knew what she liked: small men. The smaller and shorter, the better. This little man on the corner wasn’t exactly slight, but he easily made up for it by being one of the shortest full-grown guys she had ever seen. She strode directly up to him, looming over his short frame as she crossed her arms and smirked down at him through her dark sunglasses.

“Wow…!” she grinned, “You’re a short little thing! Haha, you’ve GOT to be under five feet tall.”

“Uh…y-yeah…yeah, I am,” answered the man, fumbling his words a bit as he gaped up at the enormous woman towering above him. “Four-foot-ten.”

“Four-foot-ten!” repeated Dominique, nodding with her arms still crossed. “I knew it.” She bent down, extending out a huge hand, and the man accepted, dazed, as they shook hands. She could hardly believe how massive her hand was compared to his – even just shaking hands like this, her fingers went a third of the way up his forearm.

“My name is Dominique,” she said, her voice oozing with confidence, “But everyone just calls me “Dom”...heheh, I wonder why?”

“I’m…Darius,” he replied, still apparently unable to say much more as this gigantic woman loomed over him.

Dominique straightened back up, crossing her huge, muscular arms again, purposefully showing them off as she continued to smirk down at him.

“You look lost, Darius,” she chuckled. “Anything I can help you find?”

“I was, uh…yeah, a friend just got dropped off here,” he replied, “I was about to go look around…apply for jobs…trying to, uhm…get a fresh start, you know?”

“Mhm…mhm…” nodded Dominique, feeling her arousal heighten. This was turning out to be even better than she’d hoped. “How about this, Darius? You scrap all those plans about getting a job, and come home with me instead? Hmm? How about that?”

“Come…home with you?” he asked blankly. “Uh…I’m…I’m…what do you mean?”

“I mean,” she smirked, “That I love picking up little guys like you, taking them back home with me, and fucking their brains out until you go cross-eyed. Is that something you’d be interested in, Darius?”

He gaped up at her, hardly believing what he was hearing. A group of people had just passed by, hearing every bit of what Dominique was saying (since her voice carried, and her huge 7’1 frame was hard to miss) as they put their hands up to their mouths in shock. But Darius hardly noticed them – all he could process right now was that this towering amazon…the biggest woman he had ever seen in his life…wanted to have sex with him. Silently, his mouth agape, he nodded his head.

“Yeah?” grinned Dominique, “You’d like that, little man?”

He nodded again.

“How big is your cock, Darius?” she asked point-blank.

“N-nine…nine inches,” he stammered. “A little over nine.”

“Holy shit of course it is,” Dominique purred. “You little guys are always packing heat. I’ll bet it’s niiiice and thick too, huh?”

“Yeah…” Damien answered, blinking as his mouth twitched upwards into a little smile. This lady was insane…absolutely nuts…but there was something about her that quelled any fears that she would do him harm. She wasn’t unhinged – she was just a woman who knew what she wanted, and was used to getting it.

Dominique bent down low again, her bracelets jangling on her huge arms as she put her hands on her knees. “I’m gonna suck that big cock, Darius.” She opened her mouth and pointed straight into it. “I’m gonna swallow the whole thing down this bigggggg throat…I bet you haven’t been deepthroated before, have you?”

He shook his head. Was this actually happening!?

“Mmmm but that’s about to change, sweetie…” Dominique continued, “Because I’ve swallowed thick, girthy 13-inchers as big as your arm. 9 inches is easy for me. I’m gonna hold your little body down, Darius…and throat you over and over and over, until you just can’t take it anymore and burst in my mouth.”

“O...Okay…” he breathed, his heart hammering away in his chest.

“Mhm, and that’s just the start of it,” Dominique grinned. “Ever had your prostate stimulated, little man?”

Darius shook his head – okay, maybe she was a bit unhinged, but he was totally here for it. His pants were visibly tenting now.

“Oooooooh baby, well I’m about to blow your little mind,” Dominique chuckled, holding up one of her gigantic, long fingers and shaking it down at him, sending her bracelets jangling again. “I’m gonna stick my big finger up your ass and massage your love bean…while I suck you again and again…haha you’re gonna lose count of how many times I make you cum, Darius. You won’t be able to help it. I’m gonna milllllk you, little man…I’m gonna milk you dry. And then I’ll let you rest…and then I’ll fuck you.”

“Oh…god!” he laughed, not knowing how else to react. Seriously, was he dreaming!? What had he done to get so lucky!?

“Yeahhh…I’m gonna sit on that big dick,” Dominique breathed, scratching the underside of his chin with a long red nail. “And ride you till you pass out. Seriously, Darius, I’m not gonna stop. Not until you give me every last drop of cum from those balls.”

With a sudden, swift motion, Dominique swept Darius off his feet, cradling him like a little kid in her huge arms as she started walking home. Her huge breasts squished into the side of his body, enveloping him and bouncing against him like two enormous beach balls.

“Blowjobs, titjobs, prostate massages, cowgirl, reverse-cowgirl…cum, cum, CUM!” she laughed down at him, shaking her head excitedly. “But you better prepare yourself, Darius. I weigh 420 pounds…and I like to be on top!”

“I’ll…do my best!” Darius laughed, even as his brain was having difficulty processing that number. 420!?

“Mhm, I’m sure you will, sweetie,” Domonique breathed. She couldn’t wait any longer – still walking, she leaned down and kissed Darius passionately on the lips, as she thrust her long, powerful tongue down his throat, filling and stretching it completely, not letting him have any air for several seconds until she finally slurped off him, leaving him breathless.

“A little taste of what’s to come, little D,” she chuckled. “One hour from now, you’re not gonna even know where you are.”

Chapter End Notes:
I started posting these art-based short stories on my Patreon earlier this year.  A lot more are on the way, so join here for my fresh updates: http://www.patreon.com/joycejulep