- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Jessica Reeds is a crossover charcter from my other work Pipsqueak

Height: 5'3

Neil woke up with the sound of whispers echoing in his room. He slowly opened his eyes and saw a young girl looking at him. "Erm, hello?" asked Neil as he sat up. The girl didn't say anything as she just stood there looking at him funny. "Kellie! Where are you!" echoed Cyndie's voice. "She's in here" answered Neil as he saw the door was open.

"Oh,sorry if she woke you Neil" said Cyndie as she entered his room. Neil noticed that another girl the same age as Kellie was with her. "Oh right, you three haven't met yet right?" said Cyndie as she got the two girls to stand next to each other. "Hi, I'm Neil" said Neil as sat up. "I'm Kellie" said the girl that Neil first saw.

"Allison" said the other girl. "Sorry about this, I had to babysit my sisters today" said Cyndie as she held onto her two sisters. "Its alright, so what's to happen today then?" asked Neil. "Well, that's up to you really. I'm stuck looking after these girls while the others are looking at the cure. You want to hang out with us?" answered Cyndie as she smiled down at Neil

"Sure I love to" said Neil as he got out of bed and stood in front of them. Neil saw how small he is now compare to Cyndie when he first met her. To his delight, he was still taller than the two girls as he was a head taller. But deep down, he felt that one day he would have to look up at them. "He's small isn't he" whispered Kellie to Allison. "Even Cyndie taller than him" spoke Allison back.

"Come one you two, please be nice" said Cyndie as she looked at her two sisters. "Its fine, I guess I have to get use to it as I'm going to the kick of all size jokes" said Neil as he smiled at the three of them. "Right then, put your nightgown on come with us to the canteen" said Cyndie. Neil went and got his nightgown on and went with the three of them towards the canteen.

As they were making there way there, a woman in a nurse uniform stopped them and said, "Doctor Jones, you have a visitor" "Have I, okay, can you three make it to the canteen without?" said Cyndie as she looked at the Neil and her two sisters. "Okay, see you in a bit" said Neil as he and the two girls made there way towards the the canteen. "Where's the visitor?" asked Cyndie as she looked at the nurse.

"She's in your office" said the nurse. "Okay thank you" said Cyndie as she headed towards her office. As she made it to her office, she saw a woman with long ginger hair sitting on a chair next to her office. "Cyndie Jones long time no see" said the woman as she stood up and made her towards her. "Well, if it isn't Jessica Reeds" said Cyndie as the two of them hugged each other. 

"Thank you for coming over" said Cyndie as the two let each other go. "No problem, I gather that you got that report about my strange case?" asked Jessica. "Yes...I saw the report, thought that it was strange for a seventeen year old to suddenly shrink down to be nothing more than three foot" answered Cyndie as she say down as well as Jessica.

"Looks like I'm not the only one with a sizeable case" said Jessica as she smiled at her. Cyndie giggled a little before answering, "Yes...guess you can say that. You already got a shrunken teen while I have the incredible shrinking man" With that the two of them laughed.

"Still can't figure out as to why that boy shrunk but based on that shrinking man, I say that two are some what connected" said Jessica. "Connected? Hmm...if that could be the case, well I do have the blood sample from him" said Cyndie as she went to fridge that was in the office. "And I have a blood sample from the teen" said Jessica as she took out a test tube out from her bag.

"Then if we are to send these two to the lab and see if they somewhat connected" said Cyndie as Jessica handed her the blood sample. "Then we might have an answer to our little problem" said Jessica. "Yeah, guess you're right. You wish to meet him?" said Cyndie as she stood up. The two of them walked out of the office. Cyndie saw a nurse and ordered her to take the blood samples to the lab.

"Well do you?" asked Cyndie as she looked at Jessica. "Sure love to see the little man" answered Jessica. With that the two of them headed towards the canteen.