- Text Size +
Height: 5'4

Neil woke up to the sudden sound of his room door slamming. He sat up and tried to see who was there and saw that it was no one that was until he heard something to his left.

He looked and saw someone was hiding behind a chair. "You can come out now" Neil said as he kinder knew whom it was. "What gave it away?" said the person that climbed out from behind the chair. The person was Neil's fifteen year old sister, Tracy. "You were never good at hiding...anyway, what are you doing here?" answered Neil as Tracy pulled the chair towards the bed.

"I came here with Shannon, mum and dad wished they could be here but they are still busy with their business over the seas" answered Tracy as she smiled down at him. Before Neil could ask anything else, the door opened and in came their cousin Shannon Green whom was twenty four years old.

"How are you feeling?" asked Shannon as she smiled down at Neil with her arms crossed. "I'm feeling good...how things at home?" answered Neil as he looked at her. "Oh things are still the same, Aunt and Ucule sent their regards" said Shannon. "So what is it?" asked Tracy as she leaned onto the bed.

"So what, what?" asked Neil as he looked at confused. "Well, the doctor phoned us explaining as to why you're not home yesterday and said that you've caught something that needs to be checked in" answered Shannon. "Oh I believe that's where I'm here to explain things" said Cyndie as she entered the room.

"Well?" asked Shannon as she looked at her. "Well, it best if you come to my office" answered Cyndie as she looked at Shannon and left the room which she followed. the tow of them entered Cyndie's office. While inside, Cyndie explained everything she knows about the Shrinkage Disease, what it does to him and asked her not to tell anyone outside the family.

After half hour of explaining things, the two of them entered back into Neil's room.

"The doctor told me everything...can I see it?" asked Shannon. "See what?" asked Tracy not knowing what she was on about. "If what the doctor says is true...Neil should be smaller" answered Shannon. "What?" said Tracy still not knowing what was going on. Taking a deep breath, Neil stood out of bed and just stood there as Shannon walked towards him.

Neil looked up at Shannon as she was five inches taller that him now as she is 5'9 tall. "Oh my..." said Tracy as she shot out of her chair with her hands over her mouth as she noticed how small Neil was to her. Tracy slowly walked towards Neil and saw that she was three inches taller than him as she is 5'7 tall.

"Okay, okay, okay" said Neil as he sat back down onto the bed. "Don't worry Neil we will find a cure to stop you shrinking" said Cyndie as she tried to make him feel better.

For the rest of rest of visiting hour, Tracy and Shannon made some jokes about Neil being smaller