- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Please leave comments and requests. This is going to be a longer series
Author's Chapter Notes:
This is the first chapter, and my first ever writing in this genre that is just pre-amble. No Sexy stuff yet. Please leave comments thoughts and requests!

Munchies


Stella had just moved in, and she was smoking hot. Rooms stopped when she entered. And she was a great fit for the house.


The four roommates were in their mid twenties, most of them out of college or going part time.


STEVE: was a licensed diving instructor who took his housemates spelunking once a month. He was 5'7” and extremely lean and ripped, with a neat short trim cut, a clean shaven face, and a ridiculous jawline. He also was the hookup for the group, since his cousin grew some amazing hydro in Sonoma County.


SHORTY: (Stella only knew him by his nickname) was 6'6” and a bouncer at a seedy sports bar. He was a major hippie and had some gnarly dreads that hung down to his shoulders. He wasn't a complete honky (mother from Mexico) so he pulled it off. Shorty was huge and built like a tank, but aside from his bulging arm muscles he was a little too meaty and not well toned at all.


V (actually Vanessa.): almost never slept. She was the biggest treehugger of the group and lived off of her parents estate. This condo was left to her when her parents died. V was bi, a bit of a partier, and only 5' tall. Also, she was super adorable. She had a cute little smile with deep dimples in her chubby cheeks. Big ass, big breasts, cute little cherub face. And then there was


STELLA!!!!


When Stella first came to look at the room for rent, V had been the first to greet her. With a hug!
“We're going to have to keep you!” Said V with a giggle and a smile. Stella was 5'10” and had delectable black skin. That perfect complexion that looked soft to the touch. When V saw that skin she wanted to run her tongue all over the chocolate treat in her home. Her lips protruding from her face and beckoning to be kissed... nibbled on... abused.


“Well that's great!” Stella laughed, smothered by this adorable little thing. “Let's take a look around shall we?” V was ecstatic, and felt fortunate that Stella wasn't put off by her manner. She explained that the boys were out and took her around the little condo. 4 bedrooms, two bathrooms, and the garage. “The garage” V explained “Is for parties and such more than it is for cars. We keep our bikes in here. But most importantly, this is where we smoke.”


Stella looked dismayed. “Didn't your add say no smokers and no drugs?”

V smiled and confidently said “We don't do drugs, we just smoke weed. Didn't you see 215 friendly in our add?”

“Yeah, I saw that, but I didn't know what it means”

“215 is the proposition that made Pot legal in California. If you have a medical need and a prescription.”

“Oh, OK, so it's code for weed, like 420?”

“Yeah, do you smoke?”

Stella laughed. “God, not since high school. I took college pretty seriously and just haven't spent the money.”

V took the initiative. “How do you feel about the rent, and the place”

“The money is right, and you are fun. I'm pretty much ready to move in”

V grinned from ear to ear. “Alright, how do you feel about smoking a bowl?”

Stella laughed “Is this to celebrate my acceptance?”

“Definitely”

“Well I've never turned down someone smoking me out, so I'm not stopping now!”

“Awesome. Steve's got the hookup so we don't even pay for this shit. And it is good”

The girls loaded up a bowl and started smoking. It had been more than a year for Stella so the impact was deafening. She was all smiles and giggles. V decided now was a great time to start talking about sex! She told her about how cute both boys were, and they talked about sexual partners. They had a similar way about them and hit it off big time. V of course, who was never satiated, was ready for some more racy talk.

“So.. Stella, what do you know about Vore?”

Chapter End Notes:
I will probably be coming back and making some changes. Please leave comments so I have some motivation to keep writing!