- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Chap two, now we're getting warmed up. Maybe it will be more clear where I'm headed with this story. Any thoughts and comments are much appreciated!
 

The world was a blur for Steve. The past few hours had felt like a lifetime. But if that were true, he thought, he mustn't be long for this world. His home on the horizon... he knew V would be home to take care of him.

 

The girls heard Steve stumble into the house, but were too occupied in the garage. Stella was trying to wrap her head around Vanessa's crazy fetish. “I get what your saying about the power Vanessa. I just don't know that I am that much of a power position sexually.”

“V, Stella, V not Vanessa.”

“Sorry, V” Stella laughed, continuing to warm up to her new roommate.”But what's the point of a fantasy you can't ever actually act out?”

V looked perturbed. “Look... it's not like I chose to pursue this fantasy... it is what it is. I have always had it.” Their meeting was abruptly interrupted.

“V!!?” Steve called out from the house in desperation.

 

V rushed inside to see Steve lying on the floor, doubled over in pain. “Steve, what's wrong? Are you okay? What did they do to you?”

Stella's eyes widened like dinner plates as she asked V “Who are they?”

“Steve went to trim at his cousins place today.” The girls looked at Steve in dismay. Slowly he regained his composure. And managed to speak.

“No no, V... bad fucking weed!” The girls laughed, and Steve smiled. But it was clear he was unwell.

“Well what the hell happened? Your cousin always gets the best, what's the deal?”

“I don't know.” Steve looked up at Vanessa. “But we smoked it and it tasted awful, and burnt our throats! The guys just gave me the whole bag to take, it's over there.”

Stella looked over by the door, and saw a huge trash bag lying on it's side with weed pouring out. She realized she may not be in the best living environment.

“Well” said V with resignation “You could always try to sell some of it, but I'm sure as hell not smoking it. Besides we're already crazy fucked up, and I'm starving. I got the munchies something fierce.” Suddenly it hit her “Steve! This is our new roommate Stella.” But Steve didn't hear her.

 

Neither Stella nor Vanessa could believe their eyes.

But surely the couple bowls they smoked couldn't make them trip out like this

And yet, there before them, Steve began to shrink.

 

At first they weren't certain, but after a few minutes of questioning it, it was clear from his diminutive state that he was shrinking. “OH MY GOD!” Stella yelled, as if snapping out of a trance. “We have to do something? What do we do?”

 

Vanessa however, was miles away. Her mind elsewhere. Because where Stella saw an accident, V saw purpose. Divine providence... fate... Karma finally acting in her fucking favor... she didn't know what, but something. Vanessa was hungry, and her sexy roommate Steve was getting closer and closer to bite sized. She had been thinking about ramen tonight... like every night. But her patience and fortitude seemed to be paying off. She suddenly realized that Stella had addressed her. That's right, Stella is here, I don't think she'll like it if I eat Steve right in front of her... How am I going to get this to happen? What did she ask me? Haha... I'll tell you what we do... let's fire up the fuckin BBQ!” Stella was frozen in anticipation when finally V responded.

 

“Umm... let's get him out of these clothes and into a cool bathtub, then we'll call his cousin and see what on earth might be going on.” Vanessa did her best to sound concerned... thinking on her toes. But Stella seemed satisfied with the fact that there was a plan. She didn't seem to care it wasn't a particularly good one. They both got to work, and as they began to undress him, his degeneration began to increase. The once five foot seven gentleman was now about three feet tall, with no sign of stopping.

Vanessa saw the inevitable conclusion and noticed her juices flowing rapidly. She was a sopping mess underneath her underwear and it wasn't helping the process of stripping her would be snack. Of course Stella wasn't much help either.

 

Stella was a nervous wreck and it showed. Vanessa assumed it was because of all the wild excitement. The truth was that part of Stella's nerves stemmed from the madness, and suddenness, and fear of it all.

But What really had her in a tizzy was the fact that something about stripping this man bare, and rubbing his skin, and touching him all over got her horny. She got lost in the experience and her frenzied pace slowed, as she slowly uncovered a delightful package. She looked up from the man, who was now no taller than 8 inches and spoke a revelation to V. “I am higher than I've ever been, and definitely more turned on then I've ever been.”

 

Vanessa laughed. Without realizing it, she had already begun to rub herself with her left hand. She was so extremely wet and hot. Her vagina was quaking with pent up energy, begging for orgasmic release. She became conscious of her touching herself in the exact same moment that Stella did. Stella realized V meant to act on her fantasy, and made a quick and careful grab for Steve, and brought his motionless form close to her breasts defensively. “Now look, V, I know what your thinking, but you can't possibly actually eat him. You told me all about him, this is your roommate, and we don't know what happened to him.”

 

“Stella, you're right. This is all so crazy! It can't be real can it?”

“No... that's for sure. It can't be real”

“Well then.” V said slowly, realizing that she had stumbled her way to inches from the home plate. “if it isn't real, why would we even be worried about any of it? This is the best trip I've ever been on, and I'm about to live out all of my fantasies in the most real way possible. Why stop? You said it before... people can't actually shrink.”

 

Stella searched her mind. She was certain that there was no way any of it could be real. People Do Not Shrink. That's just silly. No matter how high I got I would still know that

 

The two shared a long stare. Both of them knew it couldn't be real, but recognized what the consequences would be if it were. Something deep inside their id, or perhaps groin, made the choice. A deep primal need was about to be full-filled. Stella handed Steve, now at a fixed size of about 4 inches, over to V. And watched with fear and anticipation.

 

Vanessa took a long hard look at her friend and roommate, anxious for the taste of his flesh. Wishing he were alive and able to play a bit, but happy to nibble on him nonetheless. She played gently with his form for a moment, before starting to kiss him. She kissed and licked his whole body relishing in the sensation. His cock was inexplicably hard and she loved rubbing it on her tongue. Sucking on an arm and rolling her tongue around it. The fact that her extremely sexy new roommate was watching in awe just turned her on more. She wanted to show off her ferocity and power, so she decided it was time to indulge herself.

 

The thought alone of what was to come, brought Vanessa to a stellar orgasm. Her body shook as she brought Steve's genitals to her mouth and placed them in between her front teeth. Grinning from ear to ear, she bit down hard and then tore his body away. Stella didn't find Steve's mangled limp form very appetizing, but V was surprisingly sensual and sexual. She watched V rock with orgasm while chewing on Steve's manhood, very slowly and carefully. She's actually Savoring the taste! She really has been waiting for this day her whole life. Stella didn't even bat an eye as V reached her hand inside her underwear, and began to rub vigorously. The whole thing was extremely erotic.

 

Of course, a day with so many surprises was bound to have at least one more in store. And so that was the exact moment that Steve woke up.