- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
First short story, thanks =)
Alan looked at the two vials of clear liquid that stood atop his dresser. One was a liquid to reduce his size and the other one would grow him back when he was done. It wouldn't be the first time Alan had shrunk hisself but this time will be unique as he is exploring outside of his room while his Mom and her friend are in the living room. Alan will be sneaking around giant humans in shrunken form for the first time. He trembled with excitement and his stomach had flutters of nervousness in it as he realized that it could be dangerous but Alan thinks he's prudent enough. Alan began to take off his clothes as the vials do not shrink or grow anything that is not organic. His door was closed and if for some reason someone was to enter into his room, he'd just say he was changing into something more comfortable. He shouldn't have to worry about that though, his sisters are gone and through the walls and closed door of his bedroom, he can hear his mom and her friend, Ms. Jennifer, talk and laugh. Little would they know that a shrunken human would be spying at their feet soon. Alan finally took off the last piece of clothing and took a deep breath as he always does before shrinking to let off the excitement and adrenaline that builds. He then picks up the vials of clear liquid and sets the growth one on the floor so that he'll be able to go back into his room and drink it to grow back and the shrinking vial, he takes off the top and puts the tip of the bottle to his lips. Making a slight hesitation before tilting the bottle down and taking a big sip.


Alan immediately put the top on the bottle and set it on the ground just before the effects of his shrinking kicked in. The confines of his bedroom became larger and larger and larger. The walls, door, and closet door becoming higher. The carpeted ground expanding further and further. Objects like his bed, dresser, and entertainment system becoming building-sized in proportion to himself. Yes, Alan had seen this all before but it never became something that Alan would get used to and probably never would. The shrinking soon stopped and Alan's bedroom transformed from the size of a regular bedroom to the size of a small town complete with tall buildings. Alan was now two inches tall. The light, tan, carpet strands he stood on top of was now like thick grass that a yard would look like in the summer if left unmowed for two months. Alan could see a huge hill of fabric material which he confirmed as his clothes he stripped out of. Then there was the rest of his giant room. Alan took the time to explore his room the first time he shrunk and no longer felt too interested in it anymore. Alan wanted real excitement. And it lay just beyond the huge door infront of him and down the hallway.

Alan jogged to the door. His athleticism gained through track and cross country in high school helps Alan alot with the stamina to travel around his house. He made it to the gigantic door. Although it was closed, Alan's two inch tall frame can now easily slip under the gap of the bottom of the door. Once he did that he was in the hallway, turning to the left and gazing down the hallway. He had his first glimpse of two giantesses down the hallway, into the living room. Alan uncontrollably peed a little bit at the sight. The women were absolutely huge as they sat on couches adjacent to each other with the living room coffee table in the middle of the couches. Building-sized glasses of alcoholic beverages stood ontop of the table and their talking and joking around proved they were a little buzzed if the drinks being present didn't. Alan could hear their voices as loud as a nearby concert. He could also hear a quieter (although still loud) voice in the background of the women talking. The TV. Alan continued his trek and proceeded down the hallway.

The hallway was absolutely massive now. It was about the size of all the lanes in an interstate highway and just a few hundred meters down this "highway" sat two giant women that he was spying on. Alan felt exposed as he stood in the hallway. As small as two inches is, it can easily be seen if the women were to turn their heads and look down the hallway. Being seen and having the secret of his shrinking liquid and growth liquid is not something Alan wants to be known of yet or even worst Alan might be seen and mistaked for a bug! Alan knew how to make himself a little more stealthy however. He pinned his back onto the baseboard on the wall of the hallway. The baseboard was white and Alan's skin had a slight tan from running sports during the school year. Alan always liked his tan but this time he despised of it. It made him feel like he easily stuck out on the wall but from far away he didn't realize how good it worked. The light tan carpet also helped make him more camoflauged. If clothes were able to shrink with the user of the liquid then Alan perhaps might've been screwed depending on what he wore. Alan walked making sure he stayed close to the baseboard for camoflauge and protection if one of the women were to decide they needed to walk down the hallway, he'd be out of the way of their feet... mostly. The more he trekked down the hallway the more larger the women became and the more fear and nervousness began to multiply in Alan's stomach. But he kept going... and going. Soon he was at the edge of the hallway and at the edge of his protection by the baseboard.

Alan knew this time would come where he would reach the end of the hallway but it came much faster than he wanted. He could no longer stay by the baseboard and staying by the wall to go ALL the way around the living room would take all night and maybe even be more dangerous than the alternative; sprinting out in the open to the couch that his mom's friend, Jennifer sat on. Alan's legs trembled and his heart sped like a Lambourgini. He remembered when he was little and had the largest fear of heights and roller coasters. He'd brave it out and tell himself he was going to ride the biggest roller coaster in the amusement park and walk into the long line. Alan would wait and wait and as soon as he was the next person to get into the ride, Alan would run out of the line and chicken out at the last second. Alan felt that way now. He felt like chickening out but he couldn't. By going down the long hallway, Alan has effectively waited through the line to the roller coaster and was now strapped into the cart. There was no turning back now as the ride is about to start. Alan took a deep breath. He remembered beginning the race for a 4 by 800 meter in track... "Runners.... On your mark..........", the man would have the pistol brandished and aimed in the air.


"BANG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Alan surged his body forward and sprinted towards the couch. The loud sounds of his Mom and her friend talking and the TV were nothing in his ears now. Everything seemed silent and slow as Alan sprinted a few hundred meters to the couch before sliding onto the carpet like a baseball player reaching homebase just before the ball is thrown to the cather of the base. Alan caught his breath as he looked up at the large walls of the dark tan couch.

Alan made it! He walked along the walls of the couch and peeked around the edge at the giant women. It now kicked in on how huge they were. Over two-hundred feet tall. Their voices boomed louder than ever now. Each time they would take a drink of their alcoholic beverage they slammed the glass into the coffee table making a loud BOOOM! Which added to the loud noise already in the atmosphere. Alan took note at their large feet planted on the ground below them. Jennifer, the woman nearest to him wore high heeled open toe shoes and his mom was barefoot. Both had feet bigger than a house in comparison to him and could effortlylessly crush him without applying much pressure and would barely feel him, except for the blood. They moved and shifted their feet alot, whether it was Jennifer tapping her foot onto the ground or his mom wiggling her gargantuan toes on the carpet.

Alan walked along the walls of the couch as he went around the corner and proceeded to walk towards the giantesses. Once again he feared that they may look down and notice his two inch tall frame approaching their feet. The couch was a dark tan, much to dark for his complexion to blend in.... "Does everything in this house have to be too light or too dark for me to blend in!", Alan thought. He knew that it still provided at least some protection though and if worst came to worst there was a gap under the couches that Alan could hide under. Alan walked forward and approached Jennifer's shoe-clad feet. He was now literally under the nose of Jennifer. His Mom who sat on the adjacent couch might just be able to see Alan had she glanced at Jennifer's shoes and complimented them. Alan hurried along as he passed her right foot and looked up at her long legs. They disappeared up the couch, between her thick thighs which were half way visible, Alan could see the bottom of Jennifer's face. Alan continued forward passing Jennifer's left foot and soon stood between the two women and under both of their noses as they sat on adjacent couches. His mom's feet was just ahead. Her toes grasping the carpet as she talked and realeased the carpet before grabbing it again with her toes making a the carpet come up in a mound. Jennifer tapped her foot down repeatedly as she listened to my Mom. Her tapping foot caused the floor to vibrate and each time it hit the ground you head a small booming sound. The sound of the talking filled the air in an echo which clouded the TV that you could now see as bigger than any movie theater, in fact the screen was bigger than several buildings to you! It was turned onto some reality TV show that they paid no attention to whatsoever. You had adrenaline throughout your body, you were shrunk at the feet of the giant women and listened to their conversations and watched their every movements and they knew nothing of it.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Upon hearing a joke by Jennifer, Alan's mom stomped her feet into the ground as she laughed. The stomp was so hard that it knocked Alan off balance and Alan screamed in suprise when he collapsed onto the ground.

"DID YOU HEAR SOMETHING JENNIFER?", Jennifer asked.
"YEAH, IT SOUNDED LIKE A SMALL SCREAM...", Alan's mom said, laughter still present in her voice.

The woman suddenly looked down.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!"

Alan looked up as the two women looked down at him and screamed! Was he discovered? Is it all over now??????

"IT'S A BUG! KILL IT!!!!", his mom yelled!

Alan's mom grabbed one of her flip flops that was planted on the ground by her feet and slammed it towards Alan's direction. Alan didn't bother trying to stand. He crawled on his hands and knees and scurried under the gap of the couch just before BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! His Mom slammed the shoe down at his previous location. The wind from the impact blew Alan further into the couch. He couldn't believe the strength of his Mom's assault. He made it though. He looked forward and could see his mom's toes and to the right, Jennifer's bottom soles to her shoes. Alan was a little relieved that they think he's just a bug which means he's not found out just yet, but he's only a little relieved after all they're going to try to squish him now!

"IT'S UNDER THE COUCH!!!! WHAT SHOULD WE DO!?", he heard the voice of his mom ask.

"IT MIGHT BE A FEMALE AND WILL PROBABLY LAY EGGS EVERYWHERE DOWN THERE AND INFEST YOUR HOUSE, WE SHOULD KILL IT!", he hears Jennifer reason.

"JENNIFER GRAB THE BUG SPRAY!", he hears his mom command Jennifer.

"Dang", Alan mutters.

Alan isn't a bug but he knows that the bug spray would soak into his skin and poison him all the same if he is sprayed at this size but what can he do!? He can't hide for once they lift the couch he'll be wide open. If he runs out the couch his mom is right there and will probably use her flip flop to squash him flat. Is he screwed, is this the end??? Was the shrinking liquid really worth this????

BOOM! BOOM! BOOM!

Jennifer was back!
"HERE, LET'S LIFT IT UP IN, ONE, TWO, THREE!", Alan's mom said.

They both used one hand to grab the bottom gap of the couch giving you a view of their manicured and well-tended finger nails before light started to fill the dark couch he laid under! Alan layed down on the ground with his legs and arms spread, looking up, knowing it's over. As the couch was lifted he could see the menacing face of his mother with a flip flop in one hand and the equally terrifying face of the giant Ms. Jennifer with a can of Raid in her hand and ready to unleash a hell storm of poison on any being smaller than her toes. Their eyes scanned the open area and Jennifer's eyes soon came across Alan's body. Alan knew this was it and cringed for the worst.

"HEY, JULIE, WHAT IS THIS?", Jennifer asked as she bent down and dropped the can of Raid on the ground and then reached forward, grabbing Alan with her thumb and forefinger. She lifted Alan to her face. Alan realized it, she thinks he is a lifeless toy, not a bug that they saw when he was crawling on his hands and knees to get under the couch!

"I DON'T KNOW", Alan's mom said, "LOOKS LIKE SOME KIND OF TOY."

"IT FEELS SO WARM AND LOOKS SO.... REAL.", Jennifer said as she stared at your body looking at your member. Her alcohol-hot breath washing over your body.

"YEAH, IT EVEN HAS A DICK!", your Mom pointed out, tapping your penis with her flip flop in her hand."DOLLS ARE SO REALISTIC NOWADAYS."

All this made Alan's dick hard, he cursed himself for it as it grew in size but luckily the women didn't notice as Jennifer laid him on the ground and set the couch back down.

"THE BUG MUST BE GONE", Jennifer said.

"SHOULD WE LOOK FOR IT???", Alan's mom asked.

"NO, IF WE SEE IT WE'LL JUST HAVE TO DO THIS."

Jennifer lifted her foot on it's heel and put her foot down on top of Alan and applied pressure slowly as she stepped on him. Alan cringed and nearly screamed as he felt his ribs starting to crack and his head feeling like it was about to explode. Just as he thought his ribs would break and his body turn into the slop, the giantess lifted her foot back up and stomped it on the ground next to him. The women sat down and continued to talk and drink once again. While on the ground by Jennifer's house sized foot, lay Alan who lay in a soaked carpet full of his piss as he dared not to get up. His first intentional interaction with humans was almost a fatal mistake and now he is stuck here for the night as the woman drink and talk. They won't go to sleep anytime soon as they will stay up past midnight into the early hours of the morning and they get more and more wild the more they drink. This was going to be a long time for Alan before he'll ever be able to get back to his room...

"HEY LET'S PLAY WITH THAT DOLL A LITTLE BIT", Jennifer said.

A very long night.
Chapter End Notes:
Thanks for reading