- Text Size +

         Chapter 3: a nice little ride.

  I yelled to see if she could hear me. Normally at my height, it would be impossible, but given my circumstances, normal was out of the question. “if I come out, will you promise not to hurt me?” I asked foolishly, knowing that she would most likely go back on her word if she said yes. “Oh yes little man, in fact, I even keep you as a little pet. I already saw you you’re very cute, maybe Ill even let you explore my sexy goddess Body” a trap,  no way she’d actually keep her word, but then again my only other option was stay here and wait for her to find me or starve to death. “okay…im, im coming out.” I slowly inched my way out from behind the box, and I walked out from under the bed. “what?” she was gone. But how does a 100,000 ft colossus vanish? I was maybe an inch out of the bed when two enormous feet slammed down on both sides of me. They were each the size of city block. I looked up and the beautiful goddess staring innocently down at me. smiling none the less.

   She chuckled. “Come here little guy” and I saw a huge hand reach down to get me. She pushed her index finger and thumb together so that her pink painted nails could just barely grip me by my shirt. It didn’t even hurt, which meant she as used to this. Soon I was in the air looking down from an impossible height. I looked up, only to be greeted by a gorgeous face staring at me like a piece of meat. “I’m really sorry little man, but I sorta lied, I am gonna eat you, but not yet. I am still gonna let you explore me though. I knew that was coming, or at least the first part, but I guess I could at least have something to look forward to. “alright little guy, I have some other tines to play with. Until I decided to eat you, you’re gonna stay right here” I wondered where “here” was. And then I realized what she meant. I looked down at two mountain sized breasts, pushed together by her tank top and bra. She gently dropped me into the pocket between her boobs, I was nestled perfectly, I couldn’t help but get aroused. Her cleavage was like a bed, I was so confortable, they were warm, and soft, the slight crack between her tits was not enough to keep me right in between, but I was able to lay right under her boob between her tit and her bra. Even knowing it was lights out for me soon, this was like heaven on earth, before heaven for real. “awww” she said, pushing her breasts together a little. “nice and comfy are you tiny?”

       About an hour later, I was still enjoying my ride, but I figured after all the time she’d spent, looking for others, she’d forgotten about me, or at least I hoped. I pushed myself out from my boob bed, and looked down. She was only wearing light underwear and her tank top was loose. I could see the ground through her cleavage. I decided that waiting for her to eat me wasn’t a great idea, so figured that a fall from this height would be enough. I propped ,myself up, and got ready to jump. The fall seemed longer, I fell for what seemed like ages. But instead of hitting the ground, I fell right into her panties, she didn’t seem to notice, because right after I fell and slid down her leg. Well I guess that was one way. I was surprisingly not hurt, a lot of regular world rules didn’t seem to apply here for some reason. She kept looking around. I carefully made sure she didn’t crush me, and then once I was sure she didn’t know I was gone, I turned and ran for the closet. Eventually, she left the room, satisfied and sure no one was left. By that time, I was near the closet door, I saw another person look out of the crack in the door and beckoned, “HEY OVER HERE” I feeling of relief hit me and I ran for the closet.