- Text Size +

       Chapter 5: The calm before the storm.

  Three weeks I lived in Sanctuary, or as I more appropriately called it, “Hell in a Closet”

I had gotten to know some people, and became used to many citizens wandering out for food, and then hearing them get sat on, or stepped on, eaten or killed in some other sexual way which Brook, whom I found the name was of the Giantess, seemed to enjoy. Today was my turn, Me, Alan, Brandon, Howard, Eddie, Jack, and Dawson were all going out as a scavenger team, but then again, none of us had ever gone before, and we were all very nervous. We took bags, which must have been shrunk by brook for us, so we could carry food back to Sanctuary, it was 2:00 am and The Giantess was fast asleep on her bed about 1000 ft from  us. We left at about 2:06 and headed for the kitchen. The walk there alone was an hour, and by the time we got there, we were already exhausted. we took a quick break, and then started gathering up crumbs the size of soccer balls to put in the bags. It was really quiet in her kitchen getting food. Barely anyone said a word. But what broke the silence couldn’t have been more frightening.

   Tremors began to knock us to the ground, we knew what was coming but couldn’t bare to accept it. The goddess entered the kitchen, flicking on the light, and yawning. She took a step towards the counter where we were standing under. She wearing a maroon bra, that pushed her boobs up making them look bigger then they already were, and tight white bikini shorts, we knew she wouldn’t dress like that for bed, which meant she knew we were there, and intended on getting a midnight snack. We all clung to the wall and remained quiet as she looked around for us, taunting us saying she would find us.

Howard began to get frightened and started breathing heavy. “oh man.. were screwed man” he said and then sprinted back towards her bedroom which was impossibly far away. Almost immediately, like a cat on a mouse, Brook smashed her foot down in front of Howard who fell back and started whimpering. She looked down at him, giving a sinister smile, and then reached down to scoop him up.

                                                             * * * * *

  “Come here little guy” Said brook as she picked up the small scared little man at her feet. “she held him right up to her face, with his feet in her grip of her index and thumb. The flea sized man was starring right at her screaming. “oh there, there tiny, I promise I won’t hurt you but first you have to do me a favor. Tell me where the rest of your friends are hiding, I want to keep you all as my little pets.” Howard slowed his screaming and stammered to form words. “there, there…in, I, I mean under the counter, down there, there” he managed. “oh perfect. Thanks little guy,” Howard seemed relived, but he was dumb enough to believe her false kindness. She carried him over to a kitchen Bar stool and dropped him on the center, her perfect ass was tight as she hovered it above Howard. “like what you see little man? Well you’re about to get up close and personal with it.” “But, but, you said that..” before Howard finished, brook crushed him under her sexy butt muscles. She was moaning in pleasure moving her ass back and forth. She stood and wiped the blood of her ass. She walked over to the counter and began to rub her belly.