- Text Size +
 

         Chapter 6: Down the hatch.

   Damnit Howard, as far as the rest of us were concerned he got what he deserved, in fact better than that, he got a quick, and not to mention sexy death, where as the rest of us would now die slowly in her stomach thanks to Howard. “What do we do now?” I yelled, hoping that someone had a plan, cause I didn’t. Alan nudged me, and pointed to a hole in the wall about the size of a peanut, well to us, it was about 20 feet high. I nodded, knoing what he intended. Then I showed Alan, Eddie. Dawson and Jack. Brandon was out in the open slowly walking towards the giantess. Jack screamed “what the fuck are you doing, get back here.” Brandon didn’t even flinch, he just kept walking, like he was hypnotized.

   The rest of us ran for the hole about 50 yards away. I slid into the hiding spot, followed by Alan, Eddie and Jack. Dawson tripped over himself, he was running to fast, and not concentrating on where he was going. The Giantess saw, and walked over to place a foot right in front of him. Dawson just stared up at her. She smiled and looked down at the morsel who was sacred to death at her feet. She raised one big toe, and hovered it just above Dawson. To him it was like a football stadium was hanging over him. He tried to run, but it was pointless. Brook casually and slowly brought her toe down on Dawson. Squishing him into a bloody nothing. She moaned from excitement and swerved her toe back and forth on his stained remains. She smiled again. Then pushed her hair out of her eyes. Looking down still, she noticed Brandon. Who was starring up in awe at the Goddess before him.

                                                             * * * * *

    “Aww , a little guy is worshiping me, come here tiny” Said brook bending down to pick up Brandon. She stared at him and dangled him in front of her face. She opened her beautiful mouth and began to tease Brandon with her tongue. Licking him and sticking him into her mouth with him still in between her fingers. She gently sucked on him like he was a microscopic Lollipop. She pulled him out again. “mmmhmmm” “you taste soooo good little man. I can’t wait to feel your tiny little body slide down my throat. Mmhh” she poped Brandon into her mouth one more time, this time pulling her fingers out without Brandon in between them. She played with him inside her mouth and pushed him up against her cheeks.

                                                             * * * * *

   Brandon snapped to, he couldn’t remember why he had approached the goddess. Now all he could do was scream, as the giant pink creature pushed him up against her cheeks and drowned him in saliva, he couldn’t think anymore. He could hear moaning from outside the mouth and then saw that her tongue was now pushing him to the back of her mouth. He looked down her throat and saw nothing but never ending blackness. He breathed in and waited to plunge into her warm stomach.

                                                             * * * * *

Brook let out a breath of air as she opened her mouth once more, she swallowed the tiny little man. She was gently rubbing her belly in delight. She was licking her fingers. “oh you little men taste so delicious. I want more.” She cried.

                                                             * * * * *

  Then all of the sudden, Alan, Jack and Eddie all stood up, they walked outside of the hole, I signaled for them, but they didn’t respond. “GUYS WHAT ARE YOU DOING” I screamed. They seamed willing to be food for such a sexy goddess. As soon as they left the hole, An enormous hand reached down and snatched them up. I could hear the sound of the giantess licking her lips and moaning in excitement.

                                                             * * * * *

   Brook brought the tiny men up to her mouth. She was now salivating madly, she had all three pinched between her index and thumb. She slowly raised the miniature men over her dark cavern mouth. She licked the men slowly and then flattened out her tongue, she dropped all three onto her pink behemoth of a tongue, and sucked them back into her mouth. She swished them around. Before tilting her head back and moving her hand down her throat to indicate the movement of the tiny men. Brook once again caressed her stomach.