- Text Size +

                       Chapter 2: Careful it’s slippery

   A moan was let out as brook began another round of her bedroom searching for the tiny little men she had reduced to the size of fleas only days earlier. She was getting tired of looking for the men, and she was getting hungry. 100,000, that how many she had shrunken, from all over the country. She had been shrinking men for years, using them as toys to feed her sexual fantasies. But recently she planed what would be her best rampage ever. Every now and then she would take a random person from somewhere and get their attention, when she was alone with them, she’s shrink them and place them in a box until after about 5 months she had almost a tenth of a million people. All around the country their would have been uproar of thousands of people vanishing without a trace. But brook could do things, she could bend reality any way she saw fit. She’s take her little victims and shrink them out of existence. Suddenly the person never existed, and those who knew him would go about their lives. Like nothing happened.

     “999,956 little men left” she chuckled, “and I know there is one in here” soon to be 999.955” she kept careful record of every man she shrunk. Getting their name and erasing all memory they had of their life. She would send them a random intervals to locations hidden even from her, but she made sure that she sent them somewhere in her apartment. In the last hour, she’d started looking for men. 12 were intentionally crushed under her feet, and 9 more under her tight ass. 18 were her own little snacks, and 5 were stains in-between her massive breasts. She loved the power that came with being a goddess to the tiny people. But hated having to search for them, so by the 20 man she made sure that she could see where every little man was at all times, but mad sure not to let them know that, because she also loved the thrill of the chase.

     “GURGLE”

“ooh, I am getting hungry” she said in way that the little men would hear her. “I need a little snack” she began licking her lips and then dropped to her knees and peered under the bed. “I know you’re here, and I am very hungry” she reached a hand under the bed, searching for the hidden man, she knew exactly where he was, but enjoyed toying with him.

* * * * *

 

“oh shit” I said, as a hand the size of an island reached under the bed. “what do we do Jason?”. Jason stammered “uhh uhh….we uhhh” “we what” I demanded. “you said you have been here longer, so what do we do?” he hesitated and then looked at me and hit my shoulder in a “I’ve got it” sort of way. “We run” he said and then bolted to the closet, to him though that was miles, and immediately upon leaving under the bed, the giantess had a smirk. “there you are”

                                                             * * * * *

      “mmmmhhmmm” Brook let out a long satisfied hum. She licked her lips and reached for the tiny person at her knees, she very gently grabbed him by the back of his shirt and stood up. Jason was now 100,000 feet in the air, or it was for him. Brook smiled, and licked her lips again. “don’t worry. My tongue is nice and soft, and my belly is warm and homely” she said with a giggle, she lifted the flea sized man about an inch above her mouth, with her tongue just showing and her head tilted back slightly. “bye bye little man” she said in an erotic voice, and then stuck her tongue out very little and dropped Jason. He landed right on her tongue, and brook immediately retracted it into her mouth. She began to moan while she played with Jason inside her mouth. She brought her left hand to her throat and her right hand to her stomach, she slid hand down the exterior of her esophagus and swallowed her little snack. She gently rubbed her belly and moaned again from enjoyment. “delicious little men” she comented.

 

                                                             * * * * *

  I still stared out, “Oh my God” She had eaten him. And once more, she enjoyed it. She was still caressing her stomach in pleasure. Licking her lips she dropped back to the ground and rummaged around for me. DAMN. My mind was racing, I had to do something. But then she had said she wanted a snack, and maybe Jason was that snack, maybe she wasn’t hungry, maybe…I HAVE to stop that, there was no time for maybe, for “what if” s. I had to act. But what do you do in a situation such as this? My only plan seemed to be to wait it out, hide, until she have up, and I could run for the closet. Where the “others” were. But she wasn’t getting bored. In fact, she seemed to be aroused by her eating of another human being, and the search for me. So what was I to do. I figured that there was no way I was getting out of this alive. So I decided to try and appeal to her good side. I just hope to God she has one.