- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Tom arrives at the Rendevouz Point.
Agent Tom Morrison walked down the crowded high street. He carefully looked over his shoulder, seeing no one following him, he proceeded to the bank of phone booths that was the Rendezvous Point known only as "B". He entered, again casting a cautious look behind him and closed the door. Now he must wait for the contact.

After a moment, the telephone rang. Once, twice then it stopped. A seconds pause then it started to ring again. The simple code was given. Tom picked up the receiver on the second ring and a female voice said "hello?".
"It's raining today in Moscow", Tom said, giving the pass-code.
"But tomorrow it will be sunny", the calm female voice replied. It was her. "You have the plan?", he asked.
"Yes", she replied. "You must meet me at the corner of Main and Hanover Street. I will be wearing a red dress and a blue broad brimmed hat".
"The rain will stop and the sun will emerge from behind the clouded fortress", he said, giving the acknowledgment code.

He put the receiver down and waited a moment before leaving the booth and walked briskly down the high street, again looking over his shoulder.
He enjoyed these games. It was what he lived for. But he still felt apprehensive. After all, his assignment would lead him to some young woman's stomach. And protection cream or not, he still felt nervous.